Blonde, Bob-cut Newbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped. Even a slow withdrawal can give a woman pleasure, but it may have been more attention being given to her breast that made her give out that audible exhalation of breath. I pushed back in. She gave another groan. I built up momentum, back to the rhythmic fucking of before. The guy kept playing. The newbie emanated little cries of pleasure or of pain. They sound the same. A finger and a thumb together can do that, squeeze on the teat, or roll it gently. Pleasure-pain.

I fucked her cunt some more. Now she was groaning, moaning, even shuddering a little. Close to coming. A second coming. Reluctant coming. Her body wanting what her head might not. Except she reached for her clit. Some women need that. A little finger help along the way to climax. Soft strumming of that tender nub to bring them off, exquisite pleasure raised to full blown ecstasy. I felt her strumming, right by my cock shaft, as I fucked her more.

She cried out again, finally achieving her orgasmic high, gasping and moaning, and bucking at my groin, and slamming her butt hard against me, and mewing and groaning and writhing, as I stopped squeezing those muscles just above my ball sac that hold back the flow, and let the wads spurt through my shaft and spew inside her, a glorious climax to a delightful fuck, filling her fertile cunt with streams of semen.

Thank you, Luke, for lending me your wife, for not protesting, for condoning, or encouraging, whichever it might be, for persuading her to let this happen, or allowing her the freedom to pursue her own desires, however tentatively, shyly, timidly, and believe me, Luke, that Emma has been loving every moment, and now that she has learned the pleasure of a stranger's cock, and welcomed his warm semen in her womb, she will be wanting more and more.

Everything slowly calmed, Emma's orgasm subsiding gently, my balls now empty as her womb was full, my cock head still on fire but the heat now dwindling even while I still enjoyed the warmth of well fucked cunt. Then I withdrew, a globule of white escaping as I came right out, trickling in slow motion down her inner thigh.

She turned around, wanting to be held again, and I obliged. She shuddered in my arms, looked up at me, and those blue eyes were moist with tears of joy, or of remorse. I could not tell. Her whole body shaking, she met my gaze, those pools of blue accusing, thanking, both together.

"I,..." she said. "I can't,... believe,... I wanted,... he did too,... but,...now it's happened,... and it was,... I didn't know,... I shouldn't,... I'm just,...being so stupid,..."

Maybe, I thought. But you are an adult, and you made your own decision. And now you have another decision you must make.

"It's fine," I said. "It really is. You did what he wanted."

She nodded. A tear ran down her cheek.

"He said he wanted it," she said, trying to convince herself, not me, but knowing all the while that no one knows for certain what they want, not her husband, waiting outside by the pool, and most definitely not herself.

The other guy was waiting, still seated on the sauna bench nearby, giving us time. Giving her time.

"Meanwhile,..." I said.

I looked to my right, indicating with my eyes the guy patiently waiting his turn with her. It would be a little inconsiderate for us just to leave.

"Use your mouth," I said, close to her ear. "If you're concerned."

Concerned about more sperm inside you, I did not need to say.

Emma nodded. She eased herself away, got down on her knees again, this time towards him, and guided his rock hard cock between her lips.

I sat. I can spectate. A delightful blonde sucking a guy's cock is sweet to watch. Even filled with emotion as she was, she knew how to bring him off. When the moment came, she did not back away. She swallowed each and every gobbet of his semen. Then, and only then, did she slowly draw her head back, licking his cock clean as she gently back away.

"Merci, m'moiselle," he said, his first words throughout.

French semen swallowed. A baptism into liberty, fraternity, equality. But no French sperm swimming within her womb. Not there at least.

We exited the sauna. Another vinyl mattress was now occupied. Tanned female flesh was wrapped around a guy fucking her missionary, arms round his neck, legs round his waist, cunt stuffed with cock. Black hair tied up high. No sunglasses. They had to be outside. No leopard patterned sarong. Also outside. She seemed to be enjoying the fucking he was giving her, but not so much she could not look at us as we walked by, her brown eyes smiling.

'You could have been fucking me instead of her,' she did not say, but I could read the words written with those eyes on mine.

**********

"How was she?" my wife asked.

"Naïve, nervous, but good to fuck," I said. "And how was he?"

"Over eager," my wife answered. "Not like you. You like to spin it out, take every moment that you can."

"The benefits of experience," I said.

"So will you fuck me after dinner? Have you got it left in you or has she drained it all?"

"Your cunt still wanting more?" I laughed.

We were back in our apartment, showering, washing off our sun lotion and the cells from other people's bodies, getting clean for one another, and for a meal together.

"I only had one guy today. I thought you love that I always want more!"

"I love you for being you," I said, fingering her, loving her body, the deep tan of six weeks of sun, neat nipples, protruding labia, the soapy shower gel providing a perfect lubricant. "Your cunt enjoying cock is just a bonus."

"You wouldn't like it any other way, would you?" she said, not really asking, just restating what we both had known for years.

"No," I confirmed. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

We rinsed and dried and started dressing in the bedroom. I picked up my plain black sarong from the bed and put it in a drawer. My wife put her leopard print equivalent away, setting her reflective sunglasses on top, all ready for the morning.

"So," she said. "In what way was she naïve?"

"She wasn't on the pill," I said, "but she let me fuck her bare."

"Rookie mistake," my wife laughed. "She didn't seem the kind to be taking risks like that."

"Not a mistake," I said. "She wanted it."

My wife looked at my groin.

"I can see that," she said. "But bare? You came in her?"

"The only way I know," I said. "I'm just hoping that the two of them think it all out. Having another man's child is not a great way to cement a marriage."

"No," my wife agreed. "So maybe she'll get a morning after pill. I guess you didn't tell her that you fire blanks?"

Vasectomy. After our second we made the big decision. Two and two made four of a family, and four was good enough. Belt and braces. My wife had her tubes tied. I had mine cut. No more worries, none with each other and none with anyone we played with in the future.

"No," I said. "I didn't tell her. I thought I'd do them both a favour. Make them face up to what they were doing. If they knew, they might think that it was fun, and they had gotten away with it. Not knowing, they are going to have to work out if they really want to have her carrying a kid that isn't his. Even if she's not."

"Generous of you to see it like that," my wife said.

"I know," I shrugged. "What can you do? Young people today!"

"I bet you enjoyed fucking her while all along she thought she could get get pregnant," my wife said.

"Sure," I said. "It adds to the frisson, knowing that the woman you are fucking is willing to let you,..."

My wife looked at my groin a second time. My cock was thickening, just from our talking about. Or maybe it was enjoying a fantasy all of its own, spewing live ammunition, living, breathing, sperm, deep into the bob-cut newbie's cunt, and one of them dodging around inside there long enough to find the golden egg and head-butt its way through the outer layer to fertilise the nucleus. Cock head thinking, when you are vasectomised, but a turn on just the same.

"So does that mean an after dinner fuck is on?" she asked, referring to my cock's increasing thickness.

**********

Sometimes, in Cap d'Agde, you see faces from the year before. Not necessarily anyone that you have fucked. Maybe just people that you have seen around. Enough come back year after year for that to happen.

One year later, I was pretty sure I recognised the blonde bob cut, even at a distance, walking towards me. Towards us. My wife was with me. Hand in hand. The perfect, mature, but ever loving couple. Blonde bob-cut was with her husband too. Same guy. Slicked black hair unchanged.

Closer, blonde bob-cut's nicely teated breasts confirmed that it was her. Larger than I remembered, but the wide areolas, and the nipples stubs were definitely the same pair that I had played with in the spa pool. Both of them were in the same sarongs, but the guy was wearing something else in front of him, against his chest, beige, with shoulder straps and waist tie, pale arms and legs dangling free, and a bobbing head of light blonde hair.

Blue eyes met mine. They smiled. So did her mouth.

"Hi," she said. Nice voice. Not tremulous, as it had been before.

Her breasts were definitely fuller, with feint blue veins visible beneath the skin, centred on the teats. One teat was leaking milk. I had been right. Those breasts could have fed Romulus and Remus until they were strapping teenagers. More milk than just one relatively new born would ever need. I am no expert but I guessed the kid was just three months, or something close. I did the math. Conceived one year before. A Cap d'Agde kid.

"We just arrived," she said. "Two weeks. Enough to get a tan at least. Maybe we'll see you at the pool?"

"Who knows?" I said.

We all knew, all four of us. Another spa pool fuck was most definitely on. We all continued walking, arrangement made, and no more to be said.

"His, or someone else's?" my wife asked me, not that I would know the answer.

Just raising the possibility. Or probability.

"It was blond," I said. "So could be either, if her genes are stronger than his."

"You do realise," my wife continued, "if she fucked some other guys bare as well as you, they won't know whose it is. They could think that it's yours, and be coming back for a second."

"I guess," I said.

"So are you going to tell them? That it's not yours, I mean."

"Maybe," I said. "Or maybe I'll just wait, and ask if this time she's on the pill."

"And fuck her either way?" my wife asked.

"And fuck her either way," I said.

"You know you're such a bastard," she told me, smiling.

"I love you too," I said.

**********

If you enjoyed this, please give it a score, and if you want to add a comment too, please do. If you would like to read more like this, click on my name, and browse from over thirty to chose from, all about loving wives, but by no means all the same.. Thank you for reading!