Blonde Rachael Agrees to Meet Mo

Story Info
Blonde Rachael agrees to entertain Mo her taxi driver.
2.1k words
4.44
7.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part 1 Stunning Blonde Rachael first

Mo left his cab and could not believe his plan had worked as he walked into her house; the door was unlocked but he did lock it behind him, Rachael was nowhere to be seen.

But after about 20 seconds he heard her soft posh voice say "I'm upstairs."

As he walked upstairs his prick was stiffening and found Rachael in her bedroom sitting by her dressing table touching up her lipstick and looking totally fuckable.

Mo walked over to the sofa by the window and sat down.

Rachael turned to face him and said "If I let you have me do you promise to destroy the video and then leave me alone?"

Mo replied "You can trust me the video will be deleted and I will not ask anything else from you."

Clearly Rachael had no choice but to accept his word and stood up.

Mo motioned for her to sit next to him on the sofa and Rachael walked over to join him.

Mo's eyes were mesmerised with watching this blonde beauty as she walked across the room; he'd never seen such a sexy beautiful blonde this close up before.

She was wearing a tight black pencil skirt with a black silk blouse tan nylons with black stiletto heels.

Mo turned to face Rachael and said "I am not going to hurt you in any way so don't be scared" and he leaned over to kiss her.

Rachael had decided her best plan of action was to really turn him on and hope her ordeal would be over quickly so she did not resist and responded to his kiss, soon Mo's tongue was in her mouth and they were french kissing.

He then moved his hand over to caress her right breast through her black silk blouse.

Rachael did not object and Mo noticed that after a bit of caressing her nipples were firming up.

Mo the began to unbutton the her blouse gently removing it to reveal her bar and beautiful tits which it barely held. He was impressed with their firmness and size and thought she must be at least a 34D if not a DD.

With her nipples peaking over the top of her bra he lowered his lips and began licking and sucking them, they were incredible and Mo could feel his cock hardening in his pants.

Mo had seen his brother fucking her in his cab but was unsure if she would be able to manage his cock as it was a bit longer than his brother but was significantly thicker.

Rachael was sitting with her legs together and was still nervous about what would happen next to her, while Mo was still sucking on her nipples he lowered his right hand down to caress her stockinged knee and slowly began to caress further up her leg until he found her suspender straps. He had seen videos of beautiful blondes in his apartment and had shot his load often watching them but today he had one himself.

Rachael knew there was no point resisting him so she slowly opened her knees to allow him easier access; he was soon gently running his finger along her pussy lips through her knickers.

Mo soon slipped her knickers to one side and began to alternate between playing with her clit and running a finger along her slit.

Rachael laid back and let Mo do what he wanted, in a minute she had sided towards Mo and her black skirt was now slipped up to show her stocking top lacy band.

Mo was amazed with her legs and in stockings and suspenders she looked out of this world.

Mo wanted to taste her and slipped down to the floor and moved his lips towards her pussy lips, he smelt her and her aroma was divine.

As Mo started to kiss and lick her clit he was certain that Rachael was responding and was getting moist, this was confirmed when he inserted his middle finger into her lips she was moist.

Soon he had his index and middle fingers inside her lips and was fingering her while licking her clit.

Rachael initial approach was to do all she could to get Mo to come and leave her alone, but she realised she was enjoying his licking and fingering her more than she would given her situation.

Mo looked up at Rachael and noticed that she was now playing with both her nipples and had her head back on the sofa side and was moaning gently.

He kept on pleasuring her cunt and knew she was getting more excited by the minute.

Rachael was grinding her fanny against his fingers by now and said to him "I'm coming, I'm coming" and squirted over his face and fingers.

Mo then got off the floor and lifted Rachael off the sofa and lead her to her bed, she knew she should not have come so easy for him and she felt she was a bit of a slut in doing so but there was no doubt she was turned on.

Rachael also knew that Mo would want to come now also so she reached out for his cock and was shocked when she touched his cock it was so hard and big as she tried to caress it through his jeans she realised she would not be able to get her fingers around it since it was so thick.

As they stood by the bed Mo kissed her and she could smell her juices on his lips and tongue, she then opened his belt and lowered his zip and reached in to find if his cock was much larger as she thought, it was absolutely huge.

Mo then stood back and dropped his pants and stood there fully erect in front of Rachael.

Rachael said "Fucking hell how big is it?"

Mo replied about "10 inches."

Rachael replied "I'll never manage to take that" and decided she needed to get him to shoot his load as soon as possible so she got on her knees and began to gently caress it with her hands; she needed both hands to hold it given its breadth.

Mo was now moaning and whispering "Don't stop."

So Rachael began to lick its tip and felt Mo pre come on it, she opened her mouth and took his tip in her mouth inserting a couple of inches while sucking it slowly.

Mo was struggling to hold back but wanted to fuck her so he lifted her up and laid her on the bed, lifted her dress up.

Rachel responded in lifting her arse up to allow him to push her skirt up to her waist.

Mo then wasted no time in moving his cock near her fanny and slipped her knickers to one side and rubbed his tip up and down her lips.

Rachael was apprehensive about its size and whether she could take it and said "Please be gentle."

Mo responded "I will."

He soon had his tip between her lips and Rachael thought she was going to faint but Mo took his time and gently inserted more of his cock into her till about half of it was in.

Its size was stretching her but she was enjoying the gently fucking Mo was giving her and when another inch was pushed in she came again over his cock shouting "Yes, yes fuck me with that huge cock."

This allowed Mo to insert more of his cock into Rachael given her wetness and she was grinding hard against his thrusts and was shouting "Fuck me fuck me Mo I'm about to come again Fuck me."

Mo kept on fucking her and started to nearly fully withdraw and then inserting more of his cock into her, he could feel Rachael was in ecstasy and he knew he was about to blow his load but also wanted to keep on fucking her.

Rachael was about to come and lifted her legs and gripped her tan stockinged legs around Mo arse while still wearing her black stiletto heels.

Mo was about to come and said "Yes Yes I'm going to come."

Rachael responded "Oh Mo keep fucking me I'm coming; I'm coming; please come inside me" she grabbed his head and kissed his lips their tongues caressing.

Mo could not hold back and shot his load deep inside her "Agh Agh your so beautiful."

Rachael came again and again while Mo kept fucking her; after a few minutes the both collapsed on the bed.

Mo could not believe he'd fucked such a beautiful blonde and was soon hard again, he leaned over and began to kiss and suck on Rachael's nipples and they instantly responded he then moved his hand to caress her stockinged leg and gradually moved up till he reached her knickers there was no resistance from Rachael so he massaged her clit and began fingering her.

Rachael then said to Mo "I thought our deal was one fuck?"

Mo moved up to face her and said "I'd love to fuck you one more time please."

Rachael did not respond just laid her head back on the bed and let Mo do what he wanted, after a few minutes Mo got up on the bed on his knees near Rachael who could see his massive cock with foreskin drawn in front of her she instinctively moved her left hand up to caress it and was again amazed at its breadth and size.

See looked at Mo and said "Do you want me to try and suck it."

Mo smiled and Rachael moved her head towards his cock, and opened her pink lipstick covered lips to take his knob in her mouth, it was so big but managed to take about half of it in until it filled her mouth. She sucked his cock for a few minutes but was scared to take more of it in her mouth since she thought she would choke.

Mo knew he was losing control and pulled her head off his cock and said to her "Can you get on your hands and knees since I'd love to fuck you doggy style."

Rachael also wanted him to fuck her again with his big cock and rolled over for him.

Mo watched as she raised her arse up and she slipped a hand between her legs to ease he lips open for him, she was still wet with his come oozing out of her lips.

Mo moved forward onto his knees and took hold of his hard cock and then rubbed his cock up and down her lips before inserting his knob into her tight blonde haired slit.

Rachael was clearly enjoying being fucked again and said "Your so so big, fuck me, fuck me."

Mo kept pushing his cock further into Rachael and had about eight or nine inches in when Rachael turned her head and said "No more inside me please, I'm full, just fuck me till I come."

Mo then fucked her for a good few minutes playing with her breasts and then with her stockings and suspenders.

Rachael then came again and Mo knew he would soon also, he then withdrew his cock and looked at Rachael and said " Suck me again please suck me off in your mouth and over your beautiful face."

Rachael said "Bring your big cock here."

Mo moved so that his cock was by her head.

Rachael reached out an placed her lips over his huge knob and began alternating from tonguing his slit and sucking his knob. She knew Mo was close and moved her hands towards his balls.

She caressed them and ran her nails over them, this made Mo come and he filled her mouth with his come.

Rachael stepped back after a couple of Mo's jets since her mouth was full of his come, and Mo carried on ejaculating all over her beautiful face.

They were both exhausted and satisfied and laid together on the bed, after 10 minutes Mo awoke and saw Rachael still lying there eyes shut.

He quietly got up and got dressed and decided to leave since he'd had what he wanted to fuck a beautiful blonde babe.

As soon as he got in his cab he sent Rachael a message.

"Rachael your so beautiful I've deleted the video as agreed and I loved having sex with you and I think you also did, if your ever lonely just text me Mo."

Mo did not expect a reply but twenty minutes later got a message from Rachael " Thanks for keeping your promise and yes it was good, you'll never know Mo I may be lonely one day."