Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 03

Story Info
Blonde confronts blonde...and the sexual torment begins.
8.7k words
4.78
40.4k
80

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,253 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story of two high school girls who become sexual rivals for the same guy. I highly recommend reading parts 1 and 2 before reading this chapter.

The series deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. - xoxo Daphne

***

Wendi held her mobile phone up high, checking the angle of the selfie she was getting ready to take. The hot high school senior wanted to make sure that her boyfriend, Roger, got a good look at what she was wearing to the costume party she was about to attend.

She loved to make him yearn for her.

The gorgeous blonde had gotten an invitation a few days ago from one of the other senior girls...

...another hot blonde.

Wendi knew who Chasidy was because during their high school years, the two of them had been in a few classes together. Since Wendi's high academic grades always placed her in the honors program, she only saw Chasidy during arts classes or gym. The result was that the two blondes were acquaintances rather than close friends.

So, when Wendi received a party invitation from Chasidy, she was a little surprised but thought it was nice of her. Wendi had always thought that Chasidy seemed to be a little untrustworthy and tended to be a bit aggressive.

Maybe she was wrong about her.

Chasidy, on the other hand saw Wendi as a little spoiled and, although smart, just a bit naive.

That is, until the fucking started.

Chasidy wanted to steal Wendi's boyfriend, Roger, and had seduced him in the back seat of her car while he listened to Wendi pleasure herself over the phone. Wendi had no idea that as she was coming, her boyfriend's cock was unloading inside Chasidy's pussy.

Wendi had been dating Roger for almost a year now, but as Wendi was a virgin, she wouldn't let Roger fuck her. When Chasidy found this out, she took full advantage of that knowledge by teasing, tempting, and taking Roger herself.

Only a few days later, though, Wendi was forced to give her virginity to her calculus teacher, Mr. Anderson, to save her grade after blowing a major test for which she hadn't properly prepared.

Losing her virginity by fucking her teacher had been the most intense experience of her life. With Mr. Anderson, Wendi had found her inner slut, and she discovered that she really enjoyed it.

Wendi, thinking she had saved her academic future, figured that everything had been taken care of, and that her boyfriend would never need to know what had happened.

What she didn't know was that Chasidy had been filming the entire time. Wendi's first fucking had been forever captured on video, and the devious blonde was going to use it to control her rival.

Wendi, unaware of what was going to happen to her, was excited to go to Chasidy's party. She had picked out a really cute "Alice in Wonderland" outfit that consisted of a one piece, short sleeve top and skirt made of light blue fabric with white down the front and a silver cloth belt around her waist. Wendi's accessories included white lace bobby socks with ruffles around the ankles, black Mary Jane pumps, and a cute black hair bow that contrasted with her blonde locks. The skirt was just above Wendi's knees and white ruffles accented both the skirt and the sleeves of the top.

However, what made Wendi's outfit so unbelievably hot that it could trigger all the fire alarms in the city, was the white scoop neckline that displayed massive amounts of cleavage. Wendi's enormous double-D breasts were displayed all the way down to just an inch above where her nipples began, and the outlines of her tits were clearly visible through the white material. A cute black bow on the front of the outfit was attached directly between her two melons at the bottom of the scoop, drawing even more attention to Wendi's mountainous rack.

Holding her mobile phone up, Wendi tilted the angle so that the selfie would give the perfect view of her gravity defying milk jugs.

(click)

Smiling to herself, Wendi texted the picture to Roger with the words: "Hey sweetie, check out my knockers! Enjoy... xoxo - Wendi."

Getting one last look at herself in the mirror, Wendi winked at her reflection and headed to Chasidy's house.

***

(knock knock knock)

Wendi stood at Chasidy's front door looking around to see who else might be there. Seeing Chasidy's car in the driveway, she knew she was at the right house, but didn't see any other vehicles. Perhaps they were parked around back.

When the door opened, Chasidy was standing at the entrance dressed in her usual jeans and white t-shirt. Wendi wondered why Chasidy was wearing just regular clothes...

"Am I early?" Wendi asked with a questioning look. "Did I get the time wrong?"

Chasidy gave a sly smile and shook her head.

"No," the devious blonde answered, "in fact, you're right on time."

Chasidy glanced down at Wendi's well displayed cleavage and raised her eyebrows, impressed by her rival's rack.

"Come in...all three of you."

"Thanks," Wendi flashed her smile and walked in, her tits leading the way.

"Are your parents here?"

"Gone for the weekend," Chasidy answered, and then quickly changed the subject.

"You look really cute in that outfit...just adorable."

"Thanks," Wendi said as Chasidy led her down the stairs to the below ground recreation room, "I appreciate you inviting me."

"It wouldn't be the same without you," Chasidy said ominously, opening the door and gesturing Wendi to go first, "in here."

As Wendi walked past Chasidy she glanced around the room...

...the empty room.

It was a nice recreational area, with lovely carpet, sofas, a card table, a large screen television, a sound system, shelves, and something else covered with a tablecloth that looked about the size of a small trunk. It seemed like a great place for a party...

...except there was no one in the room.

(click)

Chasidy shut and locked the door behind them as the two blondes walked further inside.

"Where is everyone?" Wendi asked questioningly, an indication flashing through her mind that something was wrong about this entire situation. No cars, no people, just a room.

"Have a seat," Chasidy gestured towards one of the sofas, herself sitting in a cushioned chair facing the couch.

Hesitantly, Wendi sat down, tugging on her short skirt in a useless attempt to cover more of her shapely legs.

"Everyone is here," Chasidy said cooly, "its a party for two...just us girls."

Chasidy pointed a remote at the large screen television. Wendi glanced over at the monitor as it began to light up. There was a video already playing...

"Oooooo," Chasidy cooed excitedly, "this is my favorite part."

Wendi's eyes widened as she saw herself appearing on the screen...riding her calculus teacher's cock and yelling into her phone...

"I'm fucking Mr. Anderson right now, sweetie!! His cock is inside my pussy...UMM!...pumping me hard...AAHH!...about to come!! I'm losing my virginity...OOHH!!...to my teacher...at...this...very...moment!! OH FUCK!! I'm such a slut! I'm a horny student with massive tits fucking her teacher just to get good grades. OH SHIT! OH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!"

Wendi covered her mouth in shock as she watched herself getting pounded by her calculus teacher.

"YES, MR. ANDERSON!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! COME HARD INSIDE ME!!"

Chasidy paused the video, just as Wendi threw her head back. Her tussled hair was falling about her naked shoulders, her massive tits were standing like mountains before her teacher as he was unloading everything he had deep inside the blonde's pussy, defiling her cunt and taking her virginity for all time.

"Seen enough?" Chasidy flicked her eyebrows at Wendi.

The busted blonde was too stunned to speak.

"I particularly loved that fake phone conversation to get him to come," Chasidy smiled slyly, "way to sell it, girl."

Wendi's eyes welled up.

"I thought I was a slut," Chasidy continued, "but you really went all out didn't you? The pole dancing, the crawling, the squirting...the fucking..."

Tears went down Wendi's cheeks as she realized she had been set up.

"W-was Mr. Anderson in on it?" Wendi's voice trembled.

"Of course," Chasidy replied as if it were obvious, "he's been wanting to fuck you all year. I just convinced him I could make it happen."

"So YOU were the one recording us?!?" Wendi tried not to break down in sobs.

Chasidy nodded, flashing her naughty eyes.

"Sorry the camera got a little shaky towards the end. I got so horny watching you two that I started finger fucking my pussy. All three of us actually came together."

Wendi crossed her arms in a huff and began bouncing her crossed leg in frustration. Chasidy had apparently gone to great lengths to get her in this position, and Wendi wanted to know why.

"So, what is it you want from me?" Wendi's eyes narrowed.

"Ooohhh, we'll get to that soon enough," Chasidy answered, standing up and walking over to the other side of the room where the object covered by the tablecloth was located.

"First though, I'm going to have a little fun with you."

Wendi stood and turned around to face Chasidy, not sure if she wanted to know what the devious blonde had in mind to do to her.

In one swift motion, Chasidy yanked the tablecloth off of the object in the middle of the room, revealing a metallic contraption several feet long with a rounded body and a flat base resting on the floor.

What made Wendi's mouth fall open in disbelief, however, were the two large cock-shaped objects attached to the machine and pointing upwards.

"What...the fuck...is that?" Wendi asked pointing at the machine.

Chasidy tilted her head and smiled, her beautiful blonde hair falling to one side.

"It's called a Sybian," the devious teen explained, "it's a sexual pleasure machine...or a sexual torture machine...depending on how you use it...and you're going to ride it."

Wendi instinctively took a step back, shaking her head.

"Fuck, no! Are you crazy?!? I'm not going to let you put me on THAT!"

Chasidy rolled her eyes.

"Oh for fuck's sake," she said placing her hands on her hips, "don't make me go through the tedious explanation of how I could ruin your life by letting that video fall into the wrong hands...let's just get on with the sexual torture."

Glaring at Chasidy, Wendi folded her arms across her chest, absolutely fuming at what the blonde bitch was going to make her do.

Chasidy, on the other hand, was amused at the sight of the infuriated Wendi looking like a petulant child in her "Alice in Wonderland" outfit. Adorable.

"Fine!" Wendi finally blurted out angrily, "let's get this over with."

"There's a good slut," Chasidy smiled in triumph, "now, lose the panties."

Firing daggers at Chasidy with her eyes, Wendi hiked up her skirt and reached underneath to grip the sides of her white satin panties. Chasidy watched as Wendi slid her panties down her shapely legs, stepping out of them in her black Mary Jane pumps and white lace bobby socks.

"Happy?" Wendi asked angrily, tossing her panties aside and placing her hands on her hips...waiting for orders.

"Let's get you mounted," Chasidy replied, refusing to acknowledge Wendi's sarcasm.

The now pantiless blonde bombshell looked at each of the attached cocks. Both were large, but she noticed the one in the front was slightly bigger.

"Which one do I use?" she asked.

Chasidy gave a short laugh.

"Mygod, you're naive...both of them."

Wendi's mouth fell open.

"One goes in your pussy, the other one goes up your ass."

Wendi shook her head, pointing at the second cock.

"I can't get that inside me!"

"Sure you can," Chasidy said as if she put girls on the Sybian every day, "you'll just need some help getting on."

Wendi's eyes began to well up as she thought about all the possibilities of sexual torture that she was about to endure.

"Please, Chasidy," Wendi's voice was soft and shaky, "please don't make me do this."

"We're wasting time, bitch," Chasidy responded cooly, "that machine is going to fuck your pussy AND your ass before you leave here, so you might as well shut up and get on with it."

Just hearing the words made Wendi's pussy flood. Despite her nervousness, something inside the honor student's perverted mind was getting really turned on by the power play happening to her right now.

Hesitantly, the soon to be tortured blonde approached the Sybian. Flinging her long beautiful golden hair back behind her shoulders, Wendi straddled the machine, lining the large cock up with the entrance to her pussy.

Taking a deep breath, Wendi closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she began lowering herself onto the artificial cock in the front, her massive tits jutting out as she arched her back in tension.

"Ohmygod, I can't believe you're making me do this," Wendi said more to herself than to Chasidy as she felt the dildo push between her pussy lips. The blonde's wet cunt responded, opening beautifully around the invading cock that began tunneling into her depths.

"Ooooooohhhh," Wendi moaned, rolling her head sensuously around her shoulders as she felt her pussy being filled one inch at a time from the invading shaft.

It was big...really big...stretching the hot blonde's pussy walls beyond what she thought was possible, her muscles spasming as they gripped the burrowing cock from every direction.

When Wendi felt the second shaft touch between the cheeks of her ass, her eyes shot open, and she stopped lowering herself down.

"Let's go, slut," Chasidy ordered, "get that cock up your ass."

Wendi narrowed her eyes, furious at Chasidy for demeaning her this way.

"Help me, you bitch!"

Amused by Wendi's temper, Chasidy smiled slightly and got down on her knees in front of the Sybian, facing the teenager about to ride it.

"Put your hands on my shoulders for leverage," the devious blonde said as if she'd done this many times before.

Locking eyes with the blue eyed blonde, Chasidy reached under Wendi's skirt with both hands to grab her rival's ass and hold her cheeks apart. Moistening her lips nervously, Wendi slowly and carefully lowered herself onto the tip of the second shaft.

"Ohgod, I can't do this!" Wendi panicked as she felt the head of the cock press against her only remaining virgin opening. "Please, please, please, don't make me do this! I can't!!"

"Yes you can," Chasidy said firmly. "Look at me..."

"OOHH!!" Wendi cried out, gripping Chasidy's shoulders tight as she felt her muscles about to give way.

"LOOK AT ME, BITCH!" Chasidy ordered.

Wendi's tear filled eyes locked on her rival, the honor student's massive breasts heaving from her nervous breathing.

"You...can...do...this..." Chasidy insisted, "relax your muscles and just let it enter you."

Wendi nodded quickly, bracing herself as she tried to concentrate.

When the head of the cock pushed through Wendi's opening and slowly began penetrating her ass, the blonde's eyes widened and her mouth fell open at the sudden violation.

Wendi wanted to scream, but no sound came. The sensation of having both of her openings stretched and infiltrated at the same time was unlike anything the teenager had ever felt before.

Chasidy watched in perverse pleasure as Wendi struggled with every inch...every centimeter of penetration from the artificial cocks that were sliding into both her holes.

When the muscles of her ass gradually gave way, Wendi finally found her voice...

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!" Wendi cried out to the ceiling, both cocks penetrating her further as she sank lower onto the two thick shafts.

"OH! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!"

Little by little, both of the beautiful blonde's openings were slowly being filled in the most obscene way possible.

With tears in her eyes, Wendi swore at the cocks sliding into her. She felt the walls of her pussy stretch further to take more of the massive shaft while at the same time, the muscles of her ass quivered and spasmed as the other cock forced its way into the depths of her forbidden hole.

"OH FUCK!! DAMMIT!! FUCK!! FUCK!!"

Wendi's massive melons bounced beautifully with every gasp, every twitch, every moment of the gorgeous blonde's torture.

"Dammit, why do my tits have to be so freaking big?!?" the honor student thought to herself as her gravity defying globes bobbed about.

Wendi realized that if Chasidy hadn't been supporting her, she would have fallen hard on both cocks and it would have really hurt. It was the first time Wendi was actually grateful that Chasidy was there.

Whimpering through her tears, Wendi looked at her rival and tried to thank Chasidy with her pleading blue eyes.

Recognizing the power she had over Wendi at the moment, Chasidy smiled slightly, almost as if she had read her captive's mind. The two blondes were only inches apart and holding onto each other, both of them beginning to feel a kind of perverse sexual tension between them.

"OH!!" Wendi threw her head back as she felt her ass cheeks finally sit down on the top of the Sybian, the two cocks now shoved completely inside her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Wendi could feel her ass muscles stretching uncomfortably, the delicate walls of her forbidden passage burning as they were violated for the first time.

The sense of fullness was amazing as the two large cocks rested simultaneously inside her throbbing openings. Both holes spasmed and clenched, her legs quivering from the intense insertions.

Wendi felt incredibly full...stuffed...

...she felt like a complete slut.

"There we go," Chasidy said approvingly, releasing her grip on Wendi's ass cheeks and moving her hands to the sleeves of her costume.

"Now, let's get a look at these tits of yours," Chasidy began tugging Wendi's sleeves off of her shoulders and down past her large gravity defying breasts.

Wendi's eyes welled up again as her enormous double-D melons spilled out of her costume and bobbed about freely, her nipples very firm and erect. It was the first time Wendi had ever been forcibly stripped by another girl, and it made her feel so submissive to have her tits on display while two artificial cocks rested deep inside her.

Chasidy raised her eyebrows, impressed with Wendi's mountainous rack.

"Mygod, those are some massive milk jugs," she commented, grabbing Wendi's globes and bouncing them up and down.

"How in the world do you carry those things around all the time?"

Wendi's beautiful blue eyes looked at Chasidy like a lost puppy.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she pouted.

Chasidy smiled as she reached behind the Sybian to retrieve two leather straps.

"It's nothing personal," the devious blonde answered as she placed the straps around Wendi's thighs and attached them to the base of the Sybian.

"Then why me?" Wendi blurted out as she felt the restraints tighten, securing her to the machine so that she couldn't move off of the cocks inside her.

Deliberately ignoring Wendi's question, Chasidy took a pair of leather handcuffs and placed them one at a time around Wendi's wrists.

The helpless blonde moistened her lips nervously as Chasidy took Wendi's arms and placed them behind her back. Attaching the handcuffs to each other, Chasidy effectively restrained Wendi's wrists together just above her ass.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,253 Followers