Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers

(click)

Hearing the sound of the handcuffs locking made Wendi's pussy drench itself.

"Mygod," the blonde captive thought to herself. "Am I actually getting off on being treated like this?!? Why am I getting so turned on? I've been set up, used, stripped, violated, restrained, and now about to be sexually tortured by this bitch. Why am I so horny?!? Why am I..."

(snip)

Wendi's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of scissors. The helpless blonde looked back over her shoulder and saw her captor cutting the skirt of her costume.

"Chasidy! What are you doing?!?"

"Oh hush," the blonde fired back, snipping the fabric of her outfit all the way up and pulling it away, stripping Wendi completely except for her black pumps and white lace bobby socks.

Tossing the costume aside, Chasidy walked around to face her now fully exposed captive.

"Hmmm, let's see..." Chasidy placed her finger under her chin, pretending to mull something over in her head, "how can I slut you up even more..."

Wendi tossed her gorgeous blonde hair back, giving Chasidy a look that indicated she wasn't amused.

"I know!" Chasidy snapped her fingers. "You were 'Alice in Wonderland' so let's make you the bunny she follows into the hole!"

Chasidy opened a nearby drawer, pulling out a white fuzzy Alice band with pink bunny ears as well as a white snap on neck collar with an attached black bowtie.

"You're not serious..." Wendi said with obvious sarcasm.

Letting a slight smile be her answer, Chasidy walked back over to her captive and placed the bunny ears on her head. Then, reaching around her shoulders, she placed the collar around Wendi's neck and fastened the snap in the back.

Chasidy stepped back and surveyed her prisoner.

Wendi, the hottest girl at Sunny Park High School, had been stripped naked except for her bunny ears, collar, lace socks, and black shoes, her legs strapped down to a Sybian with one cock deep in her pussy and another far up her ass. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back causing her massive double-D tits to jut out proudly.

"Ohmygod," Chasidy said with great satisfaction, taking her mobile phone out of her pocket, "don't you look just precious."

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"Smile, you blonde bunny bitch," Chasidy took Wendi's picture with her phone.

(click)

"Chasidy!" Wendi protested. "Stop it! This has gone far enough!"

"Ha!" Chasidy answered, moving to stand directly in front of the Sybian, leaning over to get nose to nose with her captive.

"On the contrary, blondie," she spoke softly, reaching down to pick up the controller for the Sybian, "the sexual torture is just getting started..."

(click)

"OH!" Wendi gave a girly yelp as both of the cocks inside her began to vibrate.

"Get ready, bunny bitch," Chasidy's voice was soft but firm, "it's about to get really fucking hot."

"Oh fuck!" Wendi gasped as she felt her pussy walls clinch around the cock inside her cunt, her rear muscles spasming as they tried to adjust to the now vibrating shaft up her ass. Wendi's clit was pressed against the small hump on top of the Sybian, throbbing and erect as it was assaulted with constant vibration.

"Ooooooohhh..." Wendi moaned as she slowly rolled her head around in pleasure, the blonde's silky hair caressing her naked shoulders.

"Mmmm, you're loving that, aren't you?" Chasidy smiled in satisfaction as she turned the intensity dial up...just a little...

"Ohhhhhhhgooooood," Wendi barely heard Chasidy's question as the increased vibrations in her pussy and up her ass transported the blonde into another world. Wendi's hips began involuntarily humping the Sybian, searching for more pleasure as she felt the vibrations torturing her clit, her g-spot, her ass, everything. With her headband and collar, Wendi's fucking motions resembled a bunny giving little repeated hops up and down, all while her massive milk melons bounced with each pump of her hips.

The image was so adorably perverse...and unbelievably hot.

"Ohhhhhhfuuuuck..." the blonde bunny moaned, her mind only partially aware of reality, "why...are you...ooohhhh...doing this to me...ooohhhhhhgooood..."

"Why do you think?" Chasidy smirked as she turned the vibration intensity up another notch.

"OH!!" Wendi tossed her head back as the torturous pleasure increased, her hips humping up and down on the two shafts inside her, her massive milk jugs bobbing with every hop.

"That's it, bunny bitch," Chasidy encouraged her captive, "be the total slut you want to be...give in to the pleasure."

"OHGOD!!" Wendi felt the vibrations increasing again, the blonde honor student now rolling her hips in a circular motion, grinding into the Sybian and making her pussy lips and clit push against the vibrating seat.

"OH!! OH!! OH!!" Wendi yelped like a puppy as each circular pump of her hips sent a massive jolt of pleasure through her entire body.

"Time to start coming, bunny bitch," Chasidy said turning the vibrations up higher.

"OOOOOHHHGOOOOD!!"

Screaming in an agony of pleasure, Wendi could feel the contractions beginning in her cunt as the walls of her pussy suddenly gripped and suckled on the vibrating shaft inside her. At the same time, Wendi could feel her ass muscles throbbing as the other cock fought for space, somehow managing to tunnel further up her rear.

"OHGOD!! I'M COMING!! I'M FUCKING COMING!!" Wendi's entire body locked in tension, pulling against her restraints as she came hard, her pussy squirting liquid all over the top of the Sybian, her ass clinching down on the shaft stuffed up her rear.

"OH!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Wendi cried out, desperately pulling on her restraints as waves of orgasm pummeled her pussy. It was a useless effort, and Wendi knew it. The blonde captive couldn't break free, she couldn't even move off the vibrations. All she could do was scream the walls down as she came.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!!" Wendi was crying as the intensity of her second orgasm overwhelmed her. More liquid squirted from her glorious pussy, the squelching noises from her humping motions a clear indication of what the Sybian was doing to her.

"Yes!" Chasidy smiled approvingly as she watched her rival humping the Sybian faster and faster. "That's it, you fucking whore. Keep coming, bunny bitch."

The machine was relentless, fucking the blonde bombshell into oblivion as she came and came and came, producing the most exquisite high-pitched yelps and squeals from the honor student.

"OHGOD!! OH PLEASE!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!! OH FUCK HERE IT COMES AGAIN!! OOOHH FUUUUCK!!"

Wendi cried out as she came hard, again and again, her pussy gushing liquid as her entire body convulsed in orgasm. She couldn't stop the unending torture, she couldn't even recover from the previous climax before another one began overtaking her.

"OH FUCK!! PLEEEEASE!!" Wendi's nipples were as hard as drill bits while her massive milk jugs bounced up and down violently.

"OHGOD!! AAHH!! PLEASE NO MORE!!" Wendi was sobbing from the overload as the pleasure became torture. "IT'S TOO MUCH!! OOOHHH!!"

Chasidy just smirked and turned the vibration dial up to maximum.

"OOOOOHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCCKK!!" Wendi threw her head back as her pussy exploded again, gushing liquid everywhere as the blonde prisoner jerked and sobbed with overpowering waves of extreme ecstasy...


...and torture.

"DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! FUUUUUUUUCCCK!!"

Chasidy watched in perverse satisfaction as her rival was reduced to an absolutely desperate machine fucking whore, her entire body convulsing, her milk mounds shaking from the powerful vibrations.

"Mygod, those tits are massive," Chasidy said more to herself. "No wonder Roger follows you around like a lap dog all the time."

"OH!! OH!! OH!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Wendi didn't register Chasidy's comment. The blonde fuck bunny was too busy humping the Sybian relentlessly, her mind in another world as her amazing teenage body became nothing but a sexual object, a perfect vessel for the endless pleasing and torturing of her young, violated pussy and her previously forbidden, now defiled ass.

"There," Chasidy finally said as she very slowly lowered the vibrations on the Sybian, "that should do for the first round."

"Oooooohhh..." Wendi moaned in both relief and frustration as she felt the vibrations within her slowly fade away, her hips involuntarily continuing to pump the cocks inside her. When she felt the vibrations turn off, Wendi's muscles gave out and she collapsed, only remaining on the Sybian because of her restraints and the cocks inside her.

It was only when the orgasmic euphoria began clearing from her head that Wendi finally registered what Chasidy had said:

"...the first round."

Oh no.

Panting in complete exhaustion, Wendi glanced up at her tormentor with tears in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Please..." Wendi begged, "please tell me...why are you...torturing me like this?"

Chasidy ignored the question.

"It is so satisfying watching you getting fucked by a machine in both your holes..."

"Chasidy! Answer me!"

"...seeing you bounce up and down on the cocks like a little fuck bunny..."

"Chasidy! I'm serious!"

"...that machine essentially raped you..."

"Stop it!" Wendi's eyes narrowed. "Just tell me why you're doing this to me!"

Deliberately drawing out the moment, Chasidy got down on her knees in front of Wendi, their eyes at the same level.

"Okay, bunny bitch, I'll tell you." Chasidy's soft tone told Wendi that she was about to hear the truth.

The blonde captive moistened her lips, preparing herself.

"I want to knock you down off of your pedestal," Chasidy said flatly.

"What are you talking about?" Wendi asked.

"You're the princess of the senior class," Chasidy explained, "you've got the best grades, the prettiest eyes, the hottest body, the biggest tits, and the cutest boyfriend."

Wendi rolled her eyes. "Yeah, so?"

"I have to hear about it all the time from everyone. It always 'Wendi this and Wendi that...so smart, so beautiful, so sweet, so sexy, so perfect...' and I'm fucking tired of it."

"So you're torturing me just because you're jealous?!?"

Chasidy narrowed her eyes.

"Call it what you like, blondie, but make no mistake, I'm going to bring you down by turning you into the biggest slut Sunny Park High has ever seen, and then I'm going to take your boyfriend and make him my fuck toy."

Wendi's mouth fell open in shock.

"You bitch," Wendi gave a useless tug on her restraints, "Roger will never go for that."

"Ha!" Chasidy countered, "he already has."

"What!?!" Wendi's eyes widened.

Chasidy raised an eyebrow.

"You should have fucked him when you had the chance."

Wendi was fuming at her rival as she listened.

"All it took was a wet t-shirt with a tight bikini and I had his cock inside me in ten minutes."

"You're lying!" Wendi fired back.

"Nope," Chasidy flashed a naughty smile, "we were fucking in my car while you were talking to him and masturbating over the phone...nice yelling by the way, it made Roger come really hard inside me."

"You...fucking...cunt." Wendi seethed.

Chasidy held up the controller to the Sybian and locked her eyes on her captive.

"Round two, bitch."

(click)

"Oh fuck..." Wendi closed her eyes and whimpered as the cocks inside her began to vibrate once again.

"How about a little rotation this time..." Chasidy taunted, turning the other dial on the controller.

"OH!" Wendi yelped as she felt both the cocks inside her begin to make circular motions, massaging and stretching the walls of her pussy and ass, the vibrations hitting every pleasure nerve in both of her tunnels.

"Oooooh fuck..." Wendi laid her head back and moaned in pleasure, the vibrations on the hump relentlessly humming through her pussy lips and clit. The walls of Wendi's pussy and ass clenched spasmodically around the cocks deep inside the blonde bunny, increasing the intensity of the sensations as they circled. It felt like every part of her was being massaged, pleasured, and tortured at the same time.

With her head back, Wendi's enormous breasts had been thrust forward towards Chasidy, who began gently rubbing and pinching her rival's fully erect tits.

"Ohhhhh..." Wendi whimpered and pouted in a haze of pleasure as Chasidy began massaging her captive's massive milk mounds, Wendi's hips involuntarily starting to hump up and down again in little fucking bunny hops.

"There it is," Chasidy taunted her rival, "there's your inner slut. Give in to it, cunt. Be the whore you know you want to be."

"Oh you bitch, Chasidy..." Wendi gasped breathlessly, humping the Sybian as if her life depended on it. "How dare you do this to me!"

Chasidy smiled in satisfaction and caressed Wendi's face gently.

"Do you want to come again, fuck bunny?"

Wendi nodded quickly as she started to feel a massive orgasm building within her.

"Say it, bitch," Chasidy ordered.

The helpless blonde whimpered, feeling completely humiliated as she surrendered to her primal lust.

"Please...OH!!...let...meeeeeAAH!!...let me come..."

Chasidy tilted her head, smiling slyly as she suddenly turned off the power to the Sybian just as Wendi was about to reach her climax.

Her mind snapping back to reality, the blonde captive quickly raised her head and looked at her tormentor in disbelief.

"NO!" Wendi said in desperation, trying uselessly to hump the Sybian to life again. "Oh you fucking bitch, Chasidy! Let me come!"

Chasidy gave a short laugh.

"Ha! Who's in control now, blondie? Face it, I own your pussy and I'll do whatever I want with it."

Wendi's eyes began to well up again.

"Please, Chasidy," the honor student begged shamelessly, "this is torture!"

"That's the point, bitch," Chasidy fired back.

Wendi fell silent.

"You WANT this," Chasidy explained, "your inner slut is enjoying every moment of being treated like a sex object. You are LOVING being restrained and forced to come because you can convince yourself that you really don't want it and keep your 'good girl' persona in tact."

Wendi's tears began to flow.

"Face it, underneath that 'good girl' facade, there is a horny teenage slut that wants nothing more than to be fucked out of her mind."

Chasidy locked her eyes on her captive and held up the controller to the Sybian.

(click)

"OH!" Wendi jumped as the vibrations in her pussy, up her ass, and on her clit suddenly began to torture her again.

"You're nothing but just another blonde slut with big tits who wants to get fucked."

Chasidy turned the vibration dial up higher.

"OOHH!!" Wendi's eyes shot open at the sudden jolt of pleasure. "Ohhhh fuck..."

"You might as well give in, bunny bitch," Chasidy insisted, going back to massaging Wendi's milk jugs. "I'm not stopping, and now that I've fucked your boyfriend, and you've lost your virginity to your math teacher, it's time for you to accept who you really are deep down."

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!!" Wendi humped and humped the Sybian as she felt the massive orgasm she longed for building in her pussy.

"You're a slut..." Chasidy squeezed Wendi's mounds hard, "just like me."

"AAAAHHH!! OH FUCK!! I'M COMING!! OHGOD!! FUCK HERE IT COMES!! OOHHHH!!"

Chasidy watched in perverse satisfaction as Wendi's pussy began squirting again all over the Sybian, the sounds of gushing liquid were only drowned out by Wendi's screams as she came unbelievably hard.


"OOOOHHHH FUUUCCK!!" Wendi felt her ass muscles contracting tightly on the cock thrust up her back door, burning from the continued movement, while her pussy was throbbing and clenching around its own intruder. Wendi started to grind her pussy lips and clit against the vibrating machine, sobbing as the incredible waves of pleasure overtook her.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!"

Just as Wendi was hitting her climax, Chasidy turned the vibration knob to maximum.

When the sensations hit, Wendi's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open, unable to scream as another gush of liquid exploded out of Wendi's cunt, splashing everywhere as the entire room seemed to orgasm around her.

Wendi howled in a primal scream as the torturous Sybian absolutely raped her. Again and again she came, the gorgeous blonde's perfect pussy a vessel for producing the most intense, powerful, and torturous waves of rolling climaxes any woman could possibly experience.

"NO MORE!! PLEEEEEASE!! OHGOD!! NO MORE!!"

"Is it too much for you, bunny bitch?" Chasidy taunted.

Wendi gasped and nodded quickly.

OHGOD!! PLEEEEEEASE!! TURN IT OFF!! TURN IT OFF!!"

Chasidy smiled to herself.

"Tell me what I want to hear and I'll turn it off," Chasidy responded.

"PLEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!" Wendi was sobbing and begging shamelessly. "I'LL DO ANYTHING!! OH FUCK, I'M COMING AGAIN!! AAAAHHHHHH!!"

Another explosion of liquid from Wendi's cunt drenched the vibrating torture machine as it absolutely ravaged her.

"Tell me who you are, bitch." Chasidy insisted.

"OHGOD!! AAAHHHHH!! I'M A FUCK BUNNY!! I'M A FUCK BUNNY SLUT WITH BIG TITS!! PLEEEEAAASE TURN IT OFF!!"

"...and who is allowed to fuck you?" Chasidy prompted.

"ANYONE!! ANYONE CAN FUCK ME!! ANYONE CAN FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!"

With her confession, Wendi's pussy and ass clinched down together on the cocks deep inside her, sending the blonde slut into another massive squirting full body orgasm.

"OOOOHHHH!! NO MORE!! OH FUCK!! PLEASE!!"

"...and do I get to fuck your boyfriend?"

Wendi nodded quickly, crying in defeat.

"YES!! YES!! YOU CAN FUCK MY BOYFRIEND!! JUST PLEASE TURN IT OFF!! OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!! AAAAAHHHHH!!"

Wendi's entire body convulsed as her tortured pussy gushed and gushed everywhere like a geyser. Even Chasidy was perversely impressed as to how much liquid was coming from the blonde bunny's cunt as she screamed the walls down.

"There," Chasidy began gradually lowering the vibrations on the Sybian, "now that wasn't too difficult was it?"

Wendi gasped for air, her entire body shaking in orgasmic aftershocks as she felt the vibration and rotation from the torturous machine begin to subside. Sobbing from the intense sexual torture she had been forced to endure, Wendi laid her head back and thanked the universe that it was over.

"Good girl," Chasidy complimented as she finally turned the power off to the machine that had ruthlessly tortured her rival.

Wendi couldn't stop crying from the ordeal. The experience had been so intense, so primal, the high school girl knew she would never be quite the same again.

Chasidy placed the controller to the Sybian down and took her captive in her arms. Wendi jumped at first, thinking that she was about to be tortured again, but when Chasidy wrapped her arms around her rival and pulled her close, the blonde bunny laid her head on her tormentor's shoulder and let her tears flow.

"It's okay, fuck bunny," Chasidy held on tight, Wendi's massive breasts pressing into her as the devious blonde let her prisoner sob.

For several minutes, the only sounds in the room were Wendi's crying noises. Chasidy stroked her rival's silky blonde hair over and over, letting her come down from the ordeal. Soon, Chasidy felt Wendi's breathing returning to normal and her tears had subsided.

Finally, Wendi lifted her head off of her tormentor's shoulder. Chasidy gently placed her hand under Wendi's chin and lifted her gaze to meet her own.

"Are you okay, Wendi?" Chasidy almost sounded concerned as she actually called her rival by her name.

Tears running down her cheeks, Wendi nodded, her massive jugs rising and falling with her deep breaths. Chasidy smiled slyly...

...and then...

...slowly...

...gently...

...passionately...

the two insanely hot blonde rivals closed their eyes and kissed.

"Mmmmm..." Wendi and Chasidy moaned in pleasure together as waves of endorphins and dopamine immediately flooded through the high school girls like fireworks going off at a festival. The teens both parted their lips and began making out with each other, experiencing a sexual hunger neither of them had ever felt before as their tongues intertwined.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers