Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm," the two blondes aggressively kissed over and over, almost competing to outdo each other as their passion quickly escalated into a frenzy.

It was so perverted, and unbelievably hot.

(click)

"MMMMM!!" Wendi's eyes went wide in mid-kiss as she felt the cocks deep in her pussy and far up her ass come to life inside her. The vibrations began to channel through the seat of the Sybian, causing Wendi to gasp as they reached the blonde's clit and labia.

It was all starting again...

"Oh you fucking bitch, Chasidy," Wendi whispered in frustration between passionate deep kisses, her hips involuntarily humping the vibrating seat in her now familiar obscene fucking motion as the two horny blondes raped each others mouths.

"Ohgod, Chasidy...what have you done to me?"

The devious blonde smiled as she pulled out of their kissing session.

"Nothing at all, fuck bunny," Chasidy answered, taking hold of Wendi's massive melons with both hands once again, "I've just exposed the slut that was already there."

"OH!!" Wendi tossed her head back as she bunny hopped, pumping up and down with her hips on the torturous machine, her large milk jugs being massaged and squeezed and tweaked by her rival.

"Shall we make your pussy gush again, you blonde bunny slut?"

"Noooooo...please...not again..." Wendi whimpered, the vibrations of the Sybian shuddering through the helpless girl at ever higher speeds as Chasidy slowly turned up the dial.

"Oooohhhgod...nooooo..." Wendi's pussy was on a hair trigger, and she could feel another orgasm building inside her...

"Ooooo, so soon..." Chasidy cooed, "here comes another one, you slut."

"Oooohhhhh...pl-...please...please stop..." Wendi braced herself, begging breathlessly as liquid began squirting from her pussy once again, "I'll do anyth-...anythiiiiiiiiiIIIINGG OOHH! OHGOD I'M COMING AGAIN!! PLEASE, NO MORE!!"

Chasidy continued to turn up the dial.

"OH!! OH PLEASE!! NO MORE!!"

Even as Wendi begged for her torture to end, Chasidy couldn't help but notice that her captive continued her relentless fucking of the the cocks vibrating inside her.

"Mygod, you're such a whore," Chasidy said cooly as Wendi came all over the machine again with the most obscene splashing sounds.

"OOOOHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!"

Chasidy tilted her head, flinging her golden hair to one side.

"Here it comes, bitch," she said smiling in perverse pleasure as she turned the control dial to maximum.

"OOOHHH!! FUUUUUCCCKKK!!" Wendi arched her back and screamed at the ceiling, her massive milk mounds thrusting forward as the vibrations rocketed up to their fullest intensity. Had she not been strapped down, Wendi would have launched off of the Sybian...

...but she was strapped down, and there was nothing she could do to stop from coming.

"OOOOOHHHHH!! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!! PLEEEEASEE!! NOOOO!! MOOOOORRRREEE!!"

The blonde bunny hopped up and down on the torturous machine in an agony of forced ecstasy, the squelching noises coming from her gushing pussy a humiliating indication of Wendi's sexual defeat, and Chasidy's victory.

Wendi's massive milk jugs bounced up and down violently, her ass spasmed around the vibrating cock resting deep inside her depths, and the contractions of her pussy suckled on the massive vibrating dildo in her cunt, causing orgasm after squirting orgasm to destroy the former virgin in an unending cycle of inescapable torture.

Chasidy stared in awe at her captive. Even she didn't think anyone could have taken this much forced pleasure. The motor of the Sybian was so loud it almost drowned out Wendi's screams.

Almost...

"OOOOOHHHHH!! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!! NNOOO MMOOORREE!!"

Chasidy's curious side wanted to leave Wendi on the torturous machine, just to see how long her rival could stay conscious.

After watching her captive come so hard so many times, however, the devious blonde realized she wanted something else instead...

...she wanted to fuck Wendi herself.

"Okay, blondie," Chasidy said holding the controller up to her captive, "you want it to stop?"

"YES!! OH PLEASE!!" Wendi gasped, still humping the cocks vibrating inside her.

Chasidy placed her hand on the dial of the controller.

"Tell me I can do anything I want to you."

"OOOHHHH FFUUUUUCCCCKK!!"

"Say it, you slut," Chasidy said, clearly enjoying herself, "say I can do anything I want to you and I'll turn it off."

"YYYEESSSS!!" Wendi surrendered. "ANYTHING!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME!! OHGOD!! PLEEEEAAASE TURN IT OFF!!"

The blonde bunny's entire body locked in tension as Chasidy let the torturous machine force one last gushing orgasm from her rival's cunt.

"Okay, bunny bitch," Chasidy said calmly, finally lowering the vibrations on the machine, "let's get you off of there."

"OOOHHH!!" Wendi gave a cry of relief as the machine powered down. She never thought that anyone could be forced to come so much.

As Chasidy turned off the Sybian, she noticed that Wendi's entire body was shaking involuntarily from the orgasmic aftershocks of having come so many times. Her eyes were glazed over, her mind having drifted off into her own private world where all that had existed was the relentless forced pleasure of her perfect, gorgeous, gushing pussy.

"Hey," Chasidy began undoing Wendi's restraints as she tried to snap the blonde out of her orgasmic haze and back to reality, "you still with me?"

Wendi moaned weakly and managed to nod as she felt her wrists being released from behind her back and placed around Chasidy's shoulders. Wendi collapsed into her tormentor's arms, exhausted and only half-aware of what was happening as Chasidy reattached the handcuffs together behind the devious blonde's neck.

Slowly and carefully, Chasidy lifted Wendi off of the fucking machine that had tortured her for so long, the helpless blonde whimpering as she felt the artificial cocks disappear from the depths of her holes.

Laying Wendi down on the carpet, Chasidy walked over to the same drawer which had contained the bunny ears and collar, retrieving another large artificial cock attached to a strap-on belt.

"Ohgod..." Wendi said weakly as she saw Chasidy unsnapping and unzipping her tight jeans, "what are you going to do to me?"

Chasidy tilted her head and smiled slyly, shifting her hips from side to side as she tugged her jeans down her gorgeously toned legs.

"What do you think I'm going to do, bitch?"

Wendi didn't answer...she already knew.

"I've already fucked your boyfriend," Chasidy boasted as she attached the artificial cock around her waist, "now I'm going to fuck you as well."

Wendi's eyes watered as she watched Chasidy get on her knees between her thighs.

"But...why?" the helpless blonde asked as she felt her legs being spread wide, her cunt completely exposed and vulnerable to her tormentor.

Chasidy looked down slyly at her captive, placing the tip of the artificial cock up against the entrance to Wendi's pussy.

"I'm going to prove to you, once and for all, what a complete slut you really are."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as Chasidy took her captive's manacled wrists and held them down on the floor above her head. Wendi didn't struggle, looking submissively into the deep brown eyes of her rival as she prepared to be fucked.

"I'm going to make you come so hard, fuck bunny," Chasidy explained, "only this time, it won't be a machine that forces the orgasms out of you."

"OH!!" Wendi jumped as she felt the head of the artificial cock nuzzling between the lips of her tortured pussy.

"This time," Chasidy continued, "it will be me that makes you come...another girl...your rival...the one that fucked your boyfriend last week...the one who filmed you losing your virginity to your teacher...the one who has been sexually torturing you for the past hour."

"UM!!" Wendi yelped as she felt Chasidy's hips slowly push the head of the strap-on into her helpless pussy.

"The one person you shouldn't actually WANT to get fucked by is me," Chasidy taunted, giving tiny pumps of her hips as a cruel tease.

"OH!! OH!! OH!!" Wendi's gave short breathless yelps with each little thrust of Chasidy's hips, the ridge of the cock head gently stroking back and forth across the helpless blonde's g-spot.

"So, fuck bunny, you've got a choice," Chasidy explained, loving the power she had over her rival right now, "you can either resist and be angry with me for fucking your boyfriend and torturing you..."

Chasidy began to push the entire length of the artificial cock inside Wendi's waiting cunt.

"OOOHHH!!" Wendi gasped as she felt her pussy begin to expand around the massive shaft, taking the full length of Chasidy's dildo deep inside her.

"...or you can drop the 'good girl' act and admit that you are a complete and total slut just like me..."

"OOOOOHHHHH!!" Wendi moaned in pleasure as Chasidy began to pump back and forth deep into the helpless blonde's pussy.

"...and when you start fucking me back of your own free will, we'll both know that deep down, your inner slut wants to be fucked so badly...that you'll let me do anything I want to you...anything."

"Ohgod...you bitch, Chasidyyyyyy...OOHH!! I can't...UMM!!...can't believe you're...AH!!...doing this t-to...meeeeOOOHHH!!"

"Believe it, bitch," Chasidy cooed as Wendi's gasps began turning into moans of pure sexual lust, "I'm fucking you right now, just like I fucked your boyfriend."

"OOOHHH!! FUUUCCCKK YOOOOOUUU!!" Wendi cried out, her overly sensitive pussy taking everything Chasidy was thrusting into her.

As Chasidy steadily pumped her fuck bunny's pussy, she felt Wendi start to roll her hips in a circular motion, trying to simulate the rotation feature of the Sybian. When she found just the right spot...she gasped.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Wendi gave little high-pitched yelps with each circular movement as she repeatedly glided her most sensitive spot across the cock inside her.

Chasidy smiled slyly.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" the devious blonde asked as if it were an interrogation.

"OOOOHHHH!!" Wendi was lost in pleasure.

"Answer me, bitch!" Chasidy punctuated her order with a slam of her hips, thrusting the artificial cock deep into Wendi's depths.

"OOHH!! FUCK!!" Wendi cried out, her gorgeous blue eyes going wide as she felt the cock inside her tunnel all the way up to her cervix.

"Well?" Chasidy prompted as she continued fucking her rival.

The honor student was shocked when she realized that, somehow, on a primal level, her perverted mind WAS enjoying being completely used and humiliated. She WAS a slut...but she knew she couldn't admit that to the girl fucking her.

It took every ounce of willpower, but Wendi managed to shake her head no.

"Oooooo," Chasidy flashed her naughty smile, "keep resisting, it's more fun that way."

Wendi felt the massive artificial cock thrusting rapidly in and out of her love canal as Chasidy fucked the horny blonde with ever increasing speed.

"Ohhhhhhggooooood," Wendi moaned in pleasure, closing her eyes tight.

"We've got all night together, princess," Chasidy taunted as she fucked the helpless blonde over and over.

Wendi whimpered at the thought.

Chasidy pumped faster.

"I've already fucked your boyfriend, made you lose your virginity, blackmailed you, stripped you, humiliated you, sexually tortured you, and now, I'm turning you into the biggest slut of the senior class."

"OH! OH!! OH!!" Wendi yelped with each thrust of the cock inside her. She could feel the orgasm coming deep from within her pussy.

"N-nooo!" Wendi struggled to even speak. "I can't...UM!! I can't be the school slut! OH!! I c-can't let you win!"

"Don't try to fight it, bitch," Chasidy added, "when you come for me, it will prove what I knew all along...that you ARE a slut and that you WANT to be treated this way."

Chasidy began fucking Wendi at full speed.

"OHHH!!" Wendi cried out as she felt the orgasmic contractions beginning in her cunt. Surrendering to her fate, Wendi began shamelessly pumping her hips up off the carpet, fucking Chasidy back as hard as she could, the two blondes slamming their hips into each other in a beautiful fucking motion.

"There she is," Chasidy congratulated her captive, "there's my fuck bunny. I knew it! You WANT me to use you. You WANT me to humiliate you. You WANT me to turn you into the biggest slut Sunny Park High has ever seen. Ooooo, I am soooo looking forward to what I'm going to make you do at school on Monday."

"OHGOD...what...OH!!...are you...g-going...t-to...make OH!!...make me d-do?"

Refusing to answer, Chasidy flashed her naughty smile and gave Wendi a deep passionate kiss.

"MMMMM!!" Wendi's eyes widened, her scream muffled by Chasidy's kiss as she came hard.

Surrendering completely to the slut inside her, Wendi's pussy began to gush...

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.