Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 04

Story Info
One blonde plans to sexually degrade her rival at school.
11.4k words
4.83
43.6k
58

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,188 Followers

The following story is FICTION and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story of two high school girls who become sexual rivals for the same guy. I highly recommend reading parts 1, 2, and 3 before reading this chapter (don't worry, they're really hot too).

The series deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

***

"You have got to be kidding me..." Wendi said over the phone as she held up the little dress that Chasidy had selected for her.

"Nope," Chasidy replied, "that's the one you're wearing to school today."

"It's nowhere near my size! I've never even worn it before!" Wendi sat down on her bed as she tried to protest, "it's just been hanging in my closet for years because I never returned it! It's going to be so tiny on me!"

"That's the point, blondie," Chasidy said laying back on the sofa at her house, "now quit stalling and get dressed."

Wendi knew better than to disobey her rival. A week ago, Chasidy had seduced and fucked Wendi's boyfriend, Roger, in the back seat of her car. The following day, Chasidy filmed Wendi losing her virginity to her math teacher and had promised to put the video online if Wendi didn't do exactly as she said.

Only a few days ago, Chasidy had sexually tortured Wendi for hours, strapping her to a Sybian with vibrating dildos shoved deep in her pussy and up her ass. The pleasure machine raped Wendi over and over, pulling orgasm after gushing orgasm out of her while she screamed the walls down. She had never come so much in her life.

Wendi had begged Chasidy to stop, pleading for an end to the forced pleasure that had become torture. Chasidy agreed, but only after she made Wendi give her permission to fuck her boyfriend, Roger, whenever she wanted, and to agree to do anything Chasidy told her to do.

As if that wasn't enough humiliation, Chasidy then fucked her rival with a strap on cock just to prove how much of a slut Wendi actually was under her honor student facade. Wendi tried to fight it, but when the girl who had fucked her boyfriend, filmed her losing her virginity, and tortured her on the Sybian, made her come...willingly, the honor student realized that she could be just as much of a horny slut as Chasidy.

Now, Chasidy was going to turn Wendi into the biggest slut Sunny Park High School had ever seen...

...and that started today...with this dress.

Wendi looked at herself in the mirror wearing the tiny dress meant for someone a lot smaller and shorter. It was a black sleeveless little cotton number with a floral print of roses. The dress didn't have buttons or a zipper, it was the type of single piece outfit that you put on (or took off) by pulling it over your head. The dress was meant for someone with regular sized breasts. Instead, Wendi's massive double-D milk jugs strained against the top to a degree that she half-expected the fabric to rip at any moment. Without a bra, Wendi's nipples were perfectly outlined through the material, and the tightness of the dress lifted her massive melons up as if they were two torpedoes ready to fire.

Then there was the skirt.

If Wendi had been shorter, the hem of the dress would have come down to her knees and would look really cute on her. Wendi's legs were long enough though, that the skirt didn't even come to mid-thigh. Worse, Wendi noticed that when she sat down, the skirt rode up to the point that it barely covered her pussy, and she could feel her panty-clad ass sitting on the chair. There was just no way to tug the skirt down without tearing the fabric.

Wendi looked herself over in the mirror time and again, trying to convince herself that she didn't look like a complete slut. There was no getting around it though. Her outfit was practically screaming "fuck me now".

"Let's see it, girl," Chasidy's voice said over the phone.

Moistening her lips nervously, Wendi turned her phone camera on, panning up and down her figure to give Chasidy a chance to look her over.

In addition to the dress, Wendi had added a little black choker around her neck and a cute pair of black suede dress sandals with a slingback strap and two-inch heel.

"Mmmm girl..." Chasidy said approvingly, "you are the most adorable little slut I've ever seen."

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"Thanks," she said with obvious sarcasm.

"Let's see the panties," Chasidy added.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously.

"I...didn't..." she hesitated.

"Show me, bitch," Chasidy said firmly.

Reluctantly, Wendi hiked up her skirt and held the phone so Chasidy could see the very 'safe' white satin briefs she had put on under the dress.

"What the fuck, blondie," Chasidy called Wendi out, "those aren't the panties I gave you to wear."

"Chasidy!" Wendi protested, "I can't wear those! This skirt barely covers my pussy!"

"Shut up and switch the panties."

"But, when I sit down, my bare ass is on the seat!" Wendi almost sounded like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Quit whining and get to it, slut," Chasidy's tone made it clear that she was done hearing excuses.

Wendi's eyes began to water, nervously moistening her lips again as Chasidy stared at her intently over the video call.

Sighing in protest, Wendi reached under her skirt with both hands and slid her panties down her gorgeous legs, wiggling her hips from side to side and stepping out of them with her heeled dress sandals.

Tossing her underwear onto the bed, Wendi opened the top drawer of her dresser and took out the extremely tiny black lace thong Chasidy had given her.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," Wendi commented, lifting her legs one at a time and stepping into the panties.

Pulling the thong up to her waist, Wendi wiggled her hips again, adjusting the material as she tried to find a way to feel comfortable wearing them...

...she couldn't.

Not only was the material that covered her pussy just a little triangle of fabric, it was practically see-through, meaning that anyone who got a glimpse up her skirt would be able to clearly see her pussy lips.

Even worse, Chasidy had purposely purchased panties that were one size smaller than what Wendi was used to wearing. The result was that the fabric gripped her pussy lips tightly and the thong went farther up her ass than usual.

Wendi smoothed down the tiny skirt with her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. The blonde honor student turned from side to side, checking to see just how exposed she was.

The skirt was barely an inch below her 18-year young pussy. Wendi worriedly sat down in a chair to see what it would be like sitting in class.

"OH!" Wendi yelped as her skirt rode up over the curves of her rear and her bare ass cheeks made contact with the chair fabric.

Wendi tried to tug the back of the skirt under her naked rear only to have the front of the skirt ride up enough to display her see-through panties.

"Fuck!" Wendi said to herself as she squirmed in frustration trying to find some way to sit without exposing her pussy.

After some very skillful maneuvering, Wendi was able to get at least the top half of her ass covered and then cross her shapely legs so that her pussy was hidden. The honor student realized that she would have to sit like that in every class, and that there could be absolutely no room for error.

Wendi angrily picked up her phone and glared at Chasidy.

"Are you happy now, bitch?"

Chasidy ignored the question, instead giving a slight smile to her rival.

"You had better get going," the devious blonde ordered, "we've got a busy day ahead."

"Fuck you," Wendi shot back.

Chasidy tilted her head to one side and smiled.

"We've done that already."

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"Keep your phone handy, princess," Chasidy instructed, "I'll see you at school."

Wendi humphed and ended the call.

"What a fucking bitch," Wendi said to herself, standing up and grabbing her books.

Partially in her haste to get to school on time, and partially because she was angry with Chasidy for doing this to her, the blonde honor student and former virgin failed to notice just how wet her pussy was getting as she grabbed her car keys and headed out the door.

***

As Wendi set her books down in the car and hopped in the driver's seat, she couldn't help but be apprehensive about what going to happen to her at school when she got there.

"What is that manipulative bitch going to make me do today?" Wendi thought to herself, trying to adjust in her seat as the tiny dress rode up over her curves, her bare ass sitting on the fabric of the driver's seat.

Getting to school wasn't easy. With Wendi's tiny thong panties firmly gripping her pussy, and the steady humming vibrations of her car stimulating her clit, the former virgin couldn't resist pleasuring herself during the drive. Keeping her left hand on the steering wheel, Wendi moved her right hand between her legs, slowly stroking her pussy through her panties in small steady circles.

"Ohgod, I'm so fucking horny..." Wendi said to herself as she tried to focus on the road while also attempting to make herself come. "These panties are driving me insane!"

Whenever Wendi got to a traffic signal, her fingers would go into overdrive, blurring over her pussy as she tried desperately to orgasm before the light changed again. It seemed, though, that every time she was about to climax, the light turned green and the horny blonde had to go back to her regular strokes, leaving the teen unbelievably turned on, but unfulfilled.

Frustrated at the constant edging, Wendi had worked herself into an absolute frenzy by the time she arrived at the high school.

Desperate for release, Wendi hurriedly parked in her usual space, glanced around to make sure no one was watching, and then leaned back in her seat. Spreading her legs wide and placing her heels on the dashboard, Wendi closed her eyes, slipped her hand inside her tiny panties, and masturbated as if her life depended on it.

"OHGOD!!! OH FUCK!!!!!" Wendi cried out as she came almost immediately. Her pussy was on such a hair trigger that just a few seconds of intense rapid movement across her pulsating clit was all it took.

"FUCK!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!!" Wendi's hips began pumping upwards in tiny little thrusts as if she were being pounded by an invisible cock.

The former virgin had come so quickly that just once wasn't enough to satisfy her longing.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!! YES!!! OHGOD!!!!!" Almost in tears, Wendi cried her way through a second, more powerful orgasm that walloped her gorgeous, teenage body.

"Ohhhhhh fffuuuck yeeeeesss..." Wendi moaned in satisfaction as the waves of pleasure washed over her. The blonde's massive breasts rose and fell beautifully in her tiny dress as she came down slowly from her orgasmic high.

"Mmmmm..." the honor student moistened her lips and gave a long sigh of contentment, slowly putting her legs down and leaning back up in her seat.

That's when Wendi realized she wasn't alone.

"Oh, dammit!" The startled blonde quickly opened her car door and bolted out of the seat, trying desperately to adjust her short skirt and tiny panties.

"Mygod, you're such a whore," Chasidy commented, standing next to the car with her hands on her hips.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously, unsure as to whether or not she was in trouble.

Chasidy had worn an electric blue, silk satin, button down blouse that was tucked into a short denim mini-skirt. Her shapely legs looked amazing in the little jean skirt and black leather ankle boots. The nipples of her breasts were outlined prominently through the shirt, advertising that she was just as braless as Wendi.

"Can't you at least wait until you're inside the building?!?" Chasidy teased.

Wendi narrowed her eyes.

"It's these damn panties you made me wear, you bitch! What did you expect?!?"

Chasidy smiled slyly, moving to stand just inches from her rival.

"You are so damn sexy when you get angry," the devious blonde whispered before closing her eyes and planting a long passionate kiss on Wendi's soft lips.

"UM!" Wendi's eyes went wide as Chasidy kissed her, taken back by the unexpected surprise. When Chasidy parted her lips, though, Wendi got so turned on that she responded, her gorgeous blue eyes lowering to half mast as she began making out with her opponent shamelessly.

As the two horny teens attacked each other with their mouths, Chasidy felt under Wendi's skirt and gently slipped her hand down the front of her rival's tiny panties.

"MMMM!" Wendi yelped in mid-kiss as she felt Chasidy's hand expertly locate Wendi's clit and begin blurring her fingertips across her rival's erect pleasure nub.

"MMMMMM!!!" Wendi's scream was muffled as Chasidy continued their sensual kissing session, holding the horny blonde in place with one hand and wanking her clit at an unbelievable speed with the other.

"MMMMM!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Chasidy could feel Wendi's hips squirming on her hand as the blonde honor student came hard, her clit absolutely throbbing against Chasidy's manipulative touch.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi gave a muffled, high pitched squeal as the orgasmic waves crashed over her. The slut within her realized she was absolutely loving losing control of her body like that, and because she was being forced to come by her sexual rival, it made it that much more degrading...and thrilling.

"Mmmmmm," Wendi sighed as the wonderful orgasm dissipated and she relaxed into the kissing session, her beautiful blue eyes glazing over as she let herself be swept away in the moment.

Pulling out of their kiss, Chasidy took her hand away from Wendi's clit and placed it gently under the honor student's chin, staring at the former virgin with her hypnotic dark eyes.

"There," she said softly, "that's better, isn't it?"

Wendi looked at her rival and nodded, her lovely blue eyes welling up.

"Good," Chasidy gently caressed Wendi's soft cheek, "now, let's go put that pussy to work."

Wendi's mouth fell open.

"What does she mean by that?" she thought to herself.

As Chasidy walked towards the school, Wendi grabbed her books and trotted after her, taking great care not to let her tiny dress fly up.

***

As the ten minute warning bell rang for the start of the first class, Wendi and Chasidy stood outside the entrance to the senior wing of the school.

"Are you ready?" Chasidy asked.

"Does it matter?" Wendi fired back.

"No," Chasidy gave a slight smile, "but it's polite to ask."

Wendi rolled her beautiful blue eyes.

"Can't we just go in the back entrance? The senior hall is filled with people!"

"That's the idea, blondie," Chasidy answered, opening the door for the former virgin, "we need to show everyone the new you."

Wendi looked inside at the traffic jam of students walking by, and then down at her massive torpedo tits poking through her dress. She felt the cool breeze of the air-conditioned hallway go under her tiny skirt and caress her barely covered pussy.

Moistening her lips nervously, Wendi took a deep cleansing breath to brace herself.

"No administrators around...here goes nothing," she said walking through the doorway and into the sea of eighteen year old students...her senior class.

Wendi didn't know every student in the school, but because of her scorching hot figure, stellar grades, and popularity, everyone knew who she was. With her tits leading the way, Wendi walked briskly down the main hall with a confident strut worthy of a top fashion model, her very short skirt barely covering the tiny lace panties she had been made to wear.

To the blonde bombshell, it seemed like everyone was watching her as she tried to get to her locker on the far end of the hall. Although, most of the guys were trying to be discreet as they ran their eyes up and down Wendi's figure, several of them passing her couldn't stop themselves from doing double-takes at her "new look".

Within moments, it seemed as if all eyes were on her. A few of the girls were gaping at how obvious Wendi was being, advertising herself in her "fuck me" dress. The guys in the hall were mesmerized as they locked their gazes on the blonde honor student turned whore.

Enjoying every moment of her rival's embarrassment, Chasidy followed a few steps behind Wendi...and when they reached the center of the hall...

"Oops!" Chasidy exclaimed, bumping into Wendi from behind with enough force to knock her down to the floor, her textbooks landing several feet in front of her.

"Ooooofffff!" Wendi said as she hit the floor, her gorgeous blonde hair flinging in front of her face.

"Oh, Wendi! I'm so sorry!" Chasidy made a show of her planned accident.

Wendi raised her head, whipping her hair back and giving Chasidy a look that essentially screamed "you fucking bitch."

On her hands and knees, Wendi's tiny dress had flown up to just below her waist, giving everyone watching a perfect view of her tiny thong panties and practically bare ass.

Quickly trying to recover, Wendi reached for one of her textbooks...just as Chasidy kicked it a few feet further down the hall.

Wendi narrowed her eyes at her tormentor.

Chasidy, in turn, stooped down to get close to her rival.

"Crawl for it, you slut," Chasidy whispered, "let everyone enjoy watching you degrade yourself."

Whipping a lock of her tussled hair back and glaring at Chasidy in protest, Wendi tried hard not to let anyone watching discover that being humiliated like this had just made her pussy soak itself.

"I'm not going to do this," Wendi insisted, "not in front of everyone."

It was an empty threat, and they both knew it.

"Yes you are, bitch," Chasidy shot back, "you know why? Because you're getting off on this right now. You want the senior class to to view you as a sexual object, you want all the senior guys to jerk off fantasizing about you tonight, you want all the senior girls to know that you could fuck any of their boyfriends if you wanted. Most of all, though, you want to come...more than anything else in the world right now...because deep down...you're a slut...just...like...me."

Wendi's eyes welled up as she accepted what she had to do.

Slowly and steadily, trying to tune out everyone staring at her, the blonde honor student began crawling on all fours across the hall towards her books, looking up submissively at Chasidy for her tormentor's approval.

Wendi's skirt was way too short to cover her rear as she crawled, and every single student in the senior hallway had locked their eyes on the blonde's gorgeous ass wearing only the black lace thong panties.

Stunned as to what they were witnessing, all the students in the senior hall fell completely silent, the only sound being the clops of Wendi's shoes as she slowly and degradingly crawled across the tile floor.

The honor student had never felt more humiliated and turned on at the same time. She felt so embarrassed that she was being put on display in front of her classmates, but she also loved knowing that everyone around her was checking out her practically bare ass as she moved slowly on all fours down the hallway.

"Ooooooh," Chasidy purred, squeezing one of Wendi's ass cheeks, "I soooooo want to slap that rear..."

(SMACK)

"OH!" Wendi yelped as Chasidy spanked her...hard.

Wendi's classmates watching the scene in front of them began wondering what sort of hold Chasidy had over the hot blonde crawling degradingly along the hallway. The two of them had never really hung out together before. Wendi was the really smart popular student, and Chasidy was the wild naughty girl.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,188 Followers