Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and yet, Wendi was the one crawling on all fours in front of everyone with her torpedo tits straining against the fabric of the tiny dress she was wearing...the one that barely covered her pussy.

With her mischievous smile, Chasidy knelt down and placed her hand between Wendi's legs, beginning to stroke her pussy through the thin panties.

"OH!" Wendi froze, closing her eyes and flinging her hair back as Chasidy teased her clit with small circular motions of her fingertips. "Ohgod, Chasidy, please not there...OH!...don't touch me there...AH!!!...don't do this to me."

"I didn't tell you to stop crawling, whore."

(SMACK)

"OH!" Wendi's eyes shot open as Chasidy spanked her ass again. It felt so humiliating to be doing this in front of everyone, but her desire to come blocked out everything else.

Tears of embarrassment rolled down Wendi's cheeks as she began crawling again, trying desperately to focus on reaching the end of the hallway while having her clit rubbed by her tormentor in front of half the senior class.

"Mygod..." Wendi's thoughts were racing, "OH!!!...fuck this is so embarrassing...AH!!!...everyone is watching me...OH!!!"

Wendi wanted to be angry. By all logic, she SHOULD have been angry, but the slut inside her was turned on beyond belief, and she could feel an orgasm building.

"Oh fuck...everyone is going to watch me come...ohgod!"

Chasidy began stroking Wendi's pussy faster and faster, the blonde honor student now beginning to roll her hips, grinding up against Chasidy's cruel touch in search of more pleasure, despite her audience. She tried desperately to fight her desires, but her primal sexual urges were too strong.

"OH!" Wendi gasped in extreme delight as she masturbated herself on Chasidy's hand.

"There it is..." Chasidy flashed her naughty smile, "there's that inner slut we both know is deep down inside you."

Wendi whipped her long blonde hair back and struggled for every word as she felt the building climax about to overwhelm her...

"I...AM...OHGOD!!!...I AM NOT...FUCK!!!...A SLUT...OOOOH FUCK!!!!"

"Wow, talk about denial," Chasidy answered back. "You're a stubborn little whore aren't you?"

"I'M NOT A WHORE!" Wendi cried out, her beautiful blue eyes watering in frustration.

"Wrong bitch," Chasidy answered flatly, "and to prove it, I'm not going to make it easy on you..."

Chasidy stopped the circular stroking on Wendi's clit and simply held her fingertips an inch away from her rival's pussy, causing Wendi to whimper in frustration from being denied release.

"Everyone is watching you being humiliated," Chasidy explained, "Wendi...the honor student...the good girl...the popular blonde...crawling on all fours right now, dressed like a complete slut, and desperate to come."

Wendi closed her eyes and moaned as her hips searched for her rival's hand. When she found it, Wendi again began rolling her hips in small circles to masturbate herself on Chasidy's fingertips.

"Face it, blondie, only a slut would need to come so much that she would humiliate herself like this...rubbing her pussy up against the hand of the girl that fucked her boyfriend."

"Oh you fucking bitch, Chasidy!" Wendi fired back as she humped her rival's fingertips as fast as she could, "Ohgod, I need to come so bad!"

"Then do it, whore," Chasidy ordered, "I'm not stopping you. Make yourself come right here, right now...in front of everyone."

"OH!!!" Wendi threw her head back and panted like an excited puppy as her hips alternated between humping her tormentor's hand with tiny back and forth pumps, and grinding against Chasidy's fingertips in a beautiful circular motion, all in a desperate attempt to make herself come.

"That's it, blondie," Chasidy spoke softly into Wendi's ear, "make yourself come...show everyone what an uncontrollable slut you really are..."

"OH FUCK!!!" Wendi cried out as her hips went into overdrive. "OH FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!"

"Keep going, you blonde cunt...come while all of us watch you."

"OHGOD!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!! I'M COMING!!!!! I'M COMING!!!!!!!"

Chasidy smiled to herself in triumph as Wendi's entire body began shaking in orgasmic convulsions. Leaning close, the devious blonde whispered softly into Wendi's ear.

"Come, you whore."

Wendi's pussy exploded.

"OOOOHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!"

Liquid gushed from the former virgin's cunt, soaking her tiny panties and the floor beneath her. Wendi's baby blue eyes were clamped shut, her mouth wide open, and a look of complete sexual ecstasy on her beautiful face as she felt the walls of her glorious pussy contracting and releasing with every massive squirt of liquid. Wendi's most primal need was being wonderfully satisfied...and all thanks to the bitch who had fucked her boyfriend.

Wendi's audience was speechless, staring in complete shock at what they had just witnessed. The guys watching wanted nothing more than to fuck the daylights out of Wendi, pounding her relentlessly as she screamed the walls down.

The girls, on the other hand, watched in complete awe. Some were shocked by what was happening, others were turned on by it. Still more discovered that they wanted to be in Wendi's place, being forced to come so many times...the orgasms being more explosive and intense than any they had ever experienced.

"There," Chasidy comforted Wendi, stroking her hair gently as the blonde honor student shivered in post-orgasm aftershocks, "there's a good little whore."

Wendi gasped, trying to catch her breath as the mental fog slowly began to dissipate and the realization of what she had just done dawned on her.

"Ohmygod!" Wendi quickly stood up and smoothed down her dress, looking around at her fellow classmates, feeling completely humiliated.

"Okay, show's over everyone," Chasidy announced to the members of the senior class as Wendi quickly trotted over to get her books.

As Wendi brushed a lock of her silky blonde hair out of her face, she hurriedly walked down the hall, too embarrassed to look back.

Chasidy put her hands on her hips and addressed the students present as if she were in charge of the entire school.

"Not a word about what you just saw here," Chasidy raised an eyebrow, "and maybe I'll let you all witness Wendi's next show."

Then, with her braless breasts bouncing beneath her blue silk satin blouse, Chasidy confidently walked down the hall towards Wendi's locker in her denim mini-skirt and black ankle boots, her shapely legs leading the way.

Partially secluded at the end of the hall, Wendi was trying to look busy sorting through her locker. She didn't even know what books she was exchanging, the blonde's attention being completely focussed on what Chasidy had just done to her. She was so embarrassed, and so unbelievably turned on.

How was that even possible?

The most intimate thing a girl's pussy could do is squirt while coming, and she had just been forced to do it...in front of her classmates...by the girl who had filmed her losing her virginity, tortured her on a Sybian, and was stealing her boyfriend.

The most shocking realization for the blonde honor student, however, was that she had enjoyed the humiliation.

Gently resting her forehead up against her locker, Wendi closed her eyes and tried to convince herself...

"I'm not a slut...I'm not...that bitch made me do it."

Wendi's anger exploded when she heard Chasidy's voice behind her.

"Hey there, fuck bunny, fantastic performance back there."

Wendi whipped around and tried to bitch slap Chasidy across her cheek, but the devious blonde stopped her in mid-swing, grabbing her by the wrists and pinning them up against the wall above her head.

"Chasidy! You b——UMMMM!!!!"

Wendi's protest was interrupted when Chasidy kissed her rival passionately.

"MMMMMM!!!" Wendi's scream was muffled by their embrace as she struggled and squirmed, trying unsuccessfully to break free. Chasidy held her wrists firmly against the wall, forcing sensually hot kisses on her rival's soft moist lips.

"MMM!!! MMMM!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi resisted, kicking randomly with her gorgeous toned legs, her heels clopping on the tile floor, her micro mini-skirt riding up as she struggled. She could actually feel Chasidy smile mid-kiss as if she was amused at Wendi's futile defiance.

Wendi tried to fight the sexual assault, but she was getting so turned on that her pussy was starting to get wet again.

"Dammit," Wendi thought to herself, "dammit, I'm so fucking horny. Why am I getting off on being sexually humiliated like this?!? This bitch fucked my boyfriend! She filmed me losing my virginity to my teacher! She strapped me to a Sybian and sexually tortured me for hours! She just made me come in front of half the senior class! Ohgod...she's turning me on so much...she literally owns my pussy!"

Chasidy's unbelievably passionate kisses were too much for the Wendi to resist, and the horny blonde began to weaken.

"Mmmmmmm," Wendi's protests slowly relaxed into moans and sighs of lust as the two hot blondes made out with each other as if their lives depended on it. Sparks of sensual pleasure exploded between the two girls as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Although Wendi's locker was in an alcove at the end of the hallway, there were a few students who walked past and saw Wendi pinned to the wall by Chasidy, making out like two schoolgirls in a lesbian coming-of-age film.

A few senior students watched briefly, walking on before they were noticed. No one seemed to mind, though, least of all the two hot blondes raping each others mouths, lost in their own world of perversion.

Knowing she had her rival under her control, Chasidy moved her right hand from Wendi's wrist and slipped it under the honor student's little skirt, sliding it down the front of her soaked panties.

"No...Chas...please..." Wendi whimpered as she felt her tormentor's experienced fingers parting the lips of her pussy to stroke her still-throbbing clit.

"No...please...not there..." Wendi pleaded as she felt her body slipping out of her control once again.

Chasidy didn't stop, and Wendi knew deep down that the slut inside her didn't want her to.

"Tell me you love this, fuck bunny," Chasidy ordered as her fingertips flittered rapidly back and forth across Wendi's pleasure nub, "you love this, you little whore."

Wendi looked up at Chasidy, her beautiful blue eyes watering as she submitted to her rival.

"I love it," Wendi admitted softly, "I really do...oh...yeah...ohgod that feels so good right there."

"Where?" Chasidy prompted, toying with Wendi's mind.

"There," Wendi pouted, her head rolling around her shoulders in pleasure.

"There?" Chasidy taunted her rival with rapid strokes across her clit.

"Mmmhmm," Wendi nodded her head quickly, "there...ohgod there!"

Immediately, the two blondes kissed passionately, Chasidy's relentless stroking sending Wendi over the edge into her fourth orgasm of the morning.

"MMM!!! MMM!!!!" Wendi's eyes went wide as she came, the girls' kissing session muffling her screams.

"There she is, my little fuck bunny," Chasidy finally broke their kiss as Wendi's hips began involuntarily pumping up against her tormentor's continual torturing of her clit, the honor student covering her mouth to keep her screams from carrying.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as the waves of pleasure and torment overcame her, the contractions in her pussy clinching and unclenching beautifully...

"MMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" Wendi's pussy squirted yet again, the liquid drenching her tiny panties and Chasidy's torturous hand as she molested the honor student's clit at full speed. As she came, the blonde couldn't believe that her pussy was even capable of producing the amount of liquid that had been forced from her this morning.

Just as fast as she had made her rival come, Chasidy pulled her hand away from Wendi's throbbing clit, leaving the honor student shuddering from her climax and gasping for breath.

"There," Chasidy said, watching Wendi's massive milk mounds rising and falling with her deep breathing, "mygod those tits are big."

Wendi glared at Chasidy for her remark as the orgasmic haze began to clear.

"Fuck you, Chasidy!" Wendi put her hands on her hips, "Why are you doing this to me?!? Why are you trying to turn me into the school slut?!?"

"You're funny," Chasidy gave a small laugh, "you ARE the school slut now. It's what you want but won't admit to yourself...not yet anyway. The whore inside you wants me to own your pussy. You want me to fuck your boyfriend and make you come in front of the senior class because you get off on it."

Wendi's eyes narrowed at her rival as she listened.

"Face it, blondie," Chasidy continued, "Wendi the honor student would never do what you're doing, but Wendi the slut loves it, and because I'm forcing you, you get to convince yourself that this isn't the real you."

Wendi was fuming.

"But it is the real you," Chasidy lowered her voice, "you are a massively horny slut...just...like...me."

Wendi crossed her arms in a huff, shooting a cold glare at Chasidy that could freeze water into ice.

The devious blonde gave a smug smile, noticing that Wendi wasn't denying it anymore.

"So," Chasidy changed the subject, "shall we put that pussy to work again?"

"What do you mean?" Wendi tried to hide her nervousness, moistening her lips hesitantly as she wondered what her rival was going to make her do next.

"Who was that guy you dated last year?" Chasidy asked, "You know, the one with the sandy blonde hair and really great smile."

"Oh, right" Wendi answered, "you mean Dean?"

Chasidy's eyes lit up.

"Yes! That's it, Dean. Why did you two break up?"

Wendi grimaced.

"Um...yeah...that relationship didn't end well."

Chasidy raised her eyebrows.

"I'm listening."

Wendi began speaking very softly as if someone could have been eavesdropping.

"Well, we'd been going out for about six months and and he wanted to have sex with me. I told him I wasn't ready, but he was convinced I'd like it if I would just let him fuck me."

"Mmm hmm," Chasidy nodded, "what happened?"

Wendi moistened her lips.

"Well, one night we were making out on my bed and he started unzipping my dress. I stopped him, and he decided he was going to pin me down and fuck me anyway."

"No...really?" Chasidy asked.

"Mmm hmm," Wendi nodded, "he even brought a pair of handcuffs to restrain me."

"What the fuck?" Chasidy said, actually getting angry on Wendi's behalf, "What did you do?"

"He got one of my wrists cuffed to the headboard of my bed but before he could cuff my other wrist, I decked him with a right hook."

Chasidy smiled. "Well well, you go, bitch."

"That was pretty much the end of the relationship," Wendi shrugged, "we haven't talked in a year."

Chasidy tilted her head to one side and flashed a coy look.

"Do you still have his number?"

"I think so," Wendi pulled out her phone and started searching through her contacts, "yeah, right here."

Chasidy smiled slyly and took Wendi's phone, opening a text to the former boyfriend. After a few moments of fast typing, Chasidy finished the message and showed it to her rival...

"Hi Dean, this is Wendi. I know we haven't spoken since we broke up, but I wanted say that I'm sorry for not letting you have sex with me while we were dating. I know this is all of a sudden, but I wanted to tell you that I'm ready. I'm ready to lose my virginity and I want you to be the one to fuck me. I'm so horny right now that I want you to take my pussy today. I'll be in the storage room by the senior hall during the lunch hour waiting for you...I'll even wear the handcuffs this time. xoxo - Wendi"

Wendi's mouth fell open in complete disbelief as she saw Chasidy hit the "send" button.

"Ohmygod! Chasidy!" Wendi exclaimed, "I can't let Dean fuck me! We broke up BECAUSE of him wanting to fuck me and the fact that I wouldn't let him."

"Not listening, bitch," Chasidy wasn't hearing any excuses, "you're the whore of the senior class now, and that includes letting your ex-boyfriend fuck you."

Wendi was stunned.

"But...I've already lost my virginity to Mr. Anderson..."

"He doesn't need to know that," Chasidy explained, "let him think he's deflowering you, it'll really stroke his ego."

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"Like his ego needs to get any bigger."

Chasidy tilted her head and gave a slight smile.

"The alternative is for me to upload the video of you losing your virginity to your math teacher. Then the entire world will know what a slut you are."

Wendi slammed her locker door and gave Chasidy a fiery glare.

"Fine," Wendi acquiesced, "so where exactly am I supposed to get a pair of handcuffs?"

Before the former virgin had finished her sentence, Chasidy had taken a pair of leather restraints out of her bag, holding them out for the honor student.

Wendi's eyes went wide.

"For emergencies," Chasidy shrugged.

Wendi snatched the restraints from Chasidy's hand, tucking them in her handbag.

"One more thing, blondie," Chasidy said as Wendi turned to head to class.

"What?!?" The blue-eyed bombshell sighed and looked back around at her tormentor.

"Don't try and get out of this," Chasidy gave a tone that left no doubt about how serious she was, "there's a security camera in the storage room...I'll be watching...and you'd better be convincing."

Wendi narrowed her eyes at her rival.

"Bitch," she said coldly.

Chasidy smiled, amused as she took a glance at Wendi's massive milk mounds straining against the top of her dress...the dress that barely covered her drenched panties.

"Whore," she replied, "now go get fucked."

Fuming, Wendi whipped around and walked off, not even caring about all the guys she passed in the hallway who were fucking the daylights out of her in their minds.

***

"Hello there, cutie," Chasidy's head suddenly peaked around Roger's locker door as he was replacing several books from his backpack.

Caught off guard, Roger took a step back.

"Dammit, Chasidy," he said going to his locker again, "what the heck do you want?"

The blonde placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, is that any way to treat the girl who gave you the fucking of your life last week?"

Roger glared at her.

"You used me," he said resentfully, "and I fell for it. You knew Wendi and I were dating. You knew she wasn't letting me have sex with her because she wasn't ready to lose her virginity. You took advantage of the situation and fucked me...while my girlfriend was talking on the phone with me!"

Chasidy gave a slight smile of pride.

"...and...you...loved it," the devious blonde teasingly undid the top button of her blouse, "you enjoyed every moment of what I did to you."

Roger sighed as he noticed Chasidy's braless nipples saying hello to the world through her blouse. He didn't want to admit it, but she was right.

Damn that bitch.

"So," Chasidy lowered her voice and gave Roger her most sultry look, "what would it take to get you to fuck me again?"

Roger blinked, unsure if he'd heard her correctly.

"You're kidding, right?"

Chasidy smiled slightly and shook her head. "I want you to fuck me again. I want to wrap my legs around your waist while you pound my pussy hard."

The horny blonde moved her hand to Roger's cock and gripped it firmly.

"Um! Chasidy!" Roger pulled away, but it was too late to hide from her that his rod was as hard as steel.

"Um hmm, thought so," Chasidy teased, "you DO want to fuck me again."

"Okay, okay," Roger confessed, "yes, I want to fuck you dammit, but I can't. Wendi is my girlfriend and I don't want to screw that up."

Chasidy gave a short laugh.

"Ha! What if I told you that your girlfriend was getting ready to lose her virginity to her former boyfriend?"