Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendi stomped her foot like a petulant child.

"MM MMM M MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi's four muffled words weren't hard to guess.

Dean chortled as he took out his phone.

"Yes you are," he replied, taking a picture of the well-fucked blonde whore standing in front of him with her wrists restrained above her head, her tiny dress wrinkled, her hair a tussled mess, her panties ripped and stuffed in her mouth, and her pussy filled with her ex-boyfriend's liquid. It was a picture Dean never wanted to forget.

(click)

"Thanks for the fuck, Wendi," Dean said casually as he turned to leave.

Wendi's eyes went wide.

"MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!!" Wendi called after him, tugging on her restraints.

"What?" Dean turned around, playing dumb.

"MMMMMM!!!!!!" Wendi yanked on her restraints more forcefully.

"Oh, you want me to release you?"

"MMMM! MMMM!" Wendi nodded in desperation.

Dean shrugged.

"You're the honor student, I'm sure you can figure it out."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi yelled all kinds of muffled obscenities at her ex-boyfriend as he walked out of the storage room, leaving the defiled blonde locked inside.

Wendi glanced up at the security camera, and saw the red light turn off.

"I hope you're happy, Chasidy, you blonde bitch," Wendi thought to herself as she waited in silence.

A few minutes later, as if Chasidy had read her rival's mind, the storage room door opened and the devious blonde sauntered into the room in her denim mini-skirt and black ankle boots, closing the door behind her.

"Well done, fuck bunny," Chasidy gave Wendi a slow clap, "I'm so proud of you! What a terrific slut you've turned out to be."

Wendi rolled her eyes.

"Aww, poor thing," Chasidy pouted her lips as she walked over to her captive, "did you not get to come?"

Wendi shook her head, the blonde's eyes welling up as she began to realize that the slut inside her wanted to come much more than she wanted to be released from her restraints.

"Typical guy," Chasidy commented as she reached into her purse and pulled out a small Magic Wand vibrator, "once they get what they want from you they leave you high and dry."

Wendi's eyes went wide when she saw the vibrator in her rival's hand disappear underneath her captive's tiny skirt and press up against her overly sensitive clit.

"Don't worry blondie," Chasidy whispered softly in Wendi's ear, "I'm here now, and I'll make your pussy feel wonderful."

(click)

Wendi moaned in pleasure as she felt Chasidy turn on the vibrating wand and begin to make tiny circular motions on her pleasure nub.

"There she is," Chasidy smiled as Wendi began rolling her hips on the head of the pleasure device, "there's my fuck bunny whore."

Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as she whimpered and trembled through the ever building pleasure.

"There, blondie," Chasidy said comfortingly as she began kissing all over Wendi's tear strewn face, "you come as many times as you want..."

Chasidy turned the vibrating wand up to maximum, and Wendi began screaming.

***

"Well, Chasidy, I think you know why I called you in here," Assistant Principal Connors sat behind his office desk addressing the scheming blonde with a very serious tone.

Chasidy sat on the office sofa with her gorgeous legs crossed and her arms folded over her chest. This wasn't the first time she had been in trouble with the school administration, and probably wouldn't be the last either.

Chasidy didn't answer Mr. Connors, she just bounced her leg impatiently, her piercing dark eyes showing no signs of remorse for why she was there.

"What you and Wendi did in the hallway this morning was highly inappropriate," he began.

"Yes sir," Chasidy rolled her eyes with bored sarcasm.

"Also, your mini-skirt is way too short for school and violates the dress code," Mr. Connors continued.

"Yes sir," Chasidy sighed as she gave another token response.

She had heard it all before.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, young lady?"

Chasidy gave a slight smile. She knew she had him.

"Wendi," the scheming blonde answered.

Mr. Connors raised his eyebrows, "what about Wendi?"

Savoring the moment, Chasidy made a show of uncrossing her legs and standing up in her tiny mini-skirt, smoothing it down slowly to tease the administrator. Then, with her visible tits leading the way, the devious blonde walked around Mr. Connor's desk to the office chair where he was sitting.

The smoking hot teen then perched on the corner of the large desk, giving Mr. Connors a perfect view up her skirt as she slowly crossed her legs again, her black ankle boots dangling several inches off the floor.

"Well?" he asked, waiting for an answer.

Chasidy flashed her naughtiest smile at the administrator as she reached down her blouse and took out a small flash drive.

"What's that?" Mr. Connors asked curiously.

Chasidy held the small object up, turning it carefully in her hand as if it contained the secrets of the universe.

"Ohhhh...nothing important...just everything you need to fuck Wendi."

"What?!?" Mr. Connors narrowed his gaze.

Chasidy cocked her head to one side and smiled cutely.

"I know you want to fuck her," she explained, "half the staff here wants to fuck her. Well, here's your chance to pump that big cock of yours inside that little eighteen-year-old sex kitten's pussy."

Taking Mr. Connors' hand, Chasidy gently placed the flash drive in the administrator's palm, closing his fingers over it.

Without taking his eyes off the high school girl, Mr. Connors assumed his most disciplinary tone.

"Is there any reason why I shouldn't suspend you from this school right now, Chasidy?"

"Yes," the hot blonde answered, confidently pulling on the administrator's tie, "because I've got just as much dirt on you as you do on me, and if you know what's good for you, you'll keep your mouth shut."

Mr. Connors gave a short laugh.

"Is that a threat?"

Chasidy smiled knowingly as she looked down and saw Mr. Connors' rock hard cock showing through his trousers.

"Absolutely, so what are you going to do about it?"

Mr. Connors flashed a sly smile back at the student.

"I think you know the drill by now."

Chasidy rolled her eyes.

"Yes, sir," the eighteen-year-old student immediately hopped off the desk, got down on her knees and began undoing her assistant principal's trousers.

"So what have you got against Wendi?" Mr. Connors asked as Chasidy tugged his boxers down just enough for his shaft to stand at attention.

"She's too perfect," Chasidy took the administrator's cock in her hand and began pumping his shaft slowly, "there's a slut inside her that needs to come out...besides, I like fucking her boyfriend."

"Mygod, you are such a bitch, Chasidy...oohh!" Mr. Connors gasped as she began teasing his cock head with tiny licks and kisses.

"Mmm hmm," Chasidy nodded, dangling the assistant principal on the edge of a cliff with her teasing, "be sure to fuck her really hard, Mr. Connors."

Flashing her naughty eyes, Chasidy took the entire length of her administrator's shaft in her warm wet mouth, her golden blond hair whipping back and forth as she violently and relentlessly sucked his cock until she had him begging her to let him come...

...just as she had done so many times before...

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.