Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 05

Story Info
Chasidy tests Roger as Wendi's descent gets more extreme.
9k words
4.79
22.6k
46

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers

The following story is FICTION and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story of two high school girls who become sexual rivals for the same guy. I highly recommend reading parts one through four before reading this chapter (don't worry, they're really hot too).

The series deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

***

Wendi, the hot blonde honor student, looked at herself in the locker room mirror, brushing her golden locks and fixing her cute bangs. She needed to pull herself back together after what had just happened to her over the past few hours.

Chasidy, another hot blonde, had become Wendi's sexual rival, having seduced Wendi's boyfriend in the back seat of her car, filmed Wendi losing her virginity to her math teacher, and tortured Wendi with forced pleasure for hours strapped down to a Sybian orgasm machine.

Then, this morning, Chasidy had made Wendi come to school wearing the tiniest little mini dress and see-through thong panties that might has well not even have been there. She was made to crawl on the floor of the senior hall as Chasidy made her come hard in front of her classmates.

Only two hours ago, Wendi had been forced to apologize to her ex-boyfriend for not letting him have her pussy while they were dating, and then let him fuck her out of her mind while her wrists were restrained above her head.

The bastard didn't let her come, and after he got what he wanted from his former girlfriend, he left her in the storage room, her pussy well-fucked and her needs unfulfilled...

...that is, until Chasidy came in.

The devious blonde had been watching Wendi's intense fucking session on the security camera, and afterwards...before releasing her...tortured her rival's pussy with a Magic Wand vibrator, forcing the most unbelievable cunt-gushing orgasms out of her. Wendi lost track of how many times she came, and it was so degrading to know that she owed all of that intense forced pleasure to the bitch who stole her boyfriend and was turning her into the biggest slut Sunny Park High School had ever seen.

Worst of all, Wendi had enjoyed it...all of it. She discovered, to her dismay, that she actually liked being used, objectified, degraded, and treated like the slut she had become.

Now, she had to go back to class, after everything she'd been through today. Worse, her last block was with Mr. Anderson, the teacher that had taken her virginity last week...while Chasidy was filming them.

Fixing her hair and smoothing down her tiny dress as best as she could, Wendi was able to at least look like she hadn't just been fucked out of her mind by her ex-boyfriend.

There was only one problem.

Wendi's panties were gone.

Her ex-boyfriend, Dean, had ripped them before fucking her, and Chasidy had taken the remnants with her after releasing Wendi from her restraints in the storage room. It was embarrassing enough that her dress was so short it barely went to the bottom of her rear, but now without her panties, Wendi had to be unbelievably careful.

"One more class," the blonde tried to motivate herself to get through the rest of the day.

...if only she knew what was in store for her.

***

Chasidy strut out of the back side of the school building, the devious blonde's braless breasts bouncing freely under her shirt with every confident step. She occasionally went here when she wanted to cut class, as there was a wooded area behind the school with no security cameras.

Roger was close behind, too shocked by what he had just witnessed to go to his last class of the day. Having given Assistant Principal Connors a copy of the security camera video showing Wendi's hallway orgasm and her defilement by her ex-boyfriend, Chasidy then showed the footage to Roger.

"I can't believe it," he said completely stunned.

"Believe it," Chasidy turned to face him, "you saw it with your own eyes on that security camera video."

"I can't believe Wendi would actually give her virginity to her ex-boyfriend," Roger tried to convince himself, "he was such a jerk to her while they were dating."

Chasidy gave a sly smile.

"That's EXACTLY why she did it. Don't you know anything about girls? We want the bad boys to fuck us first, then we go for the nice guys we can control when we're ready for something more long term."

Roger glared at Chasidy as he listened to her rhetoric. Girls weren't that calculating about their relationships...were they?

"You heard it from her own lips," Chasidy confirmed, "you're too nice. She wanted an aggressive alpha male to fuck her first, and you weren't it."

Roger's voice got softer as he began to accept the situation.

"I've never been angry at Wendi before," Roger confessed, "sexually frustrated maybe, but never angry."

"Aww, poor thing," the scheming blonde took Roger's hand and guided him further into the woods towards a chain link fence at the edge of the school property. "I know of one way to get back at her for doing that to you."

"Chasidy, I can't," Roger was too conflicted to say anything else, but the hot blonde noticed he didn't stop following her either.

"Yes you can," Chasidy backed up against the chain link fence and put her arms around Wendi's boyfriend, "you promised to fuck me, remember?"

Closing her eyes, Chasidy gave Roger an unbelievably passionate kiss, practically raping his mouth with her soft lips and wet tongue as she moaned in pleasure.

Roger's cock immediately sprung to life, and his resolve began to weaken.

"Chas," Roger finally broke their kiss.

"Shhh..." the blonde interrupted him, placing her finger over Roger's lips. "Fuck me, Roger. I know you want to. Fuck me right here, right now."

"You're such a bad girl, Chas," Roger sighed.

"Of course I am," Chasidy answered as if it were a compliment. Reaching down between Roger's legs, the blonde temptress gently gripped his already massively hard shaft with all the confidence in the world.

"Dammit," Roger closed his eyes as his cock had given him away again. The devious girl began rubbing his staff firmly through his trousers, her lustful stare too overwhelming for him to look at.

"Its true that good girls want to be fucked by bad boys," Chasidy whispered in Roger's ear, "but its also true that deep down, good guys want to be fucked by bad girls..."

"Oh Chas," Roger gasped as the horny blonde began undoing his trousers.

"...and in case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a really...really bad girl," Chasidy slipped her hand into Roger's boxers and took hold of his rock hard shaft, pumping it in long slow strokes.

"Please Chas," Roger begged, "don't do this to me."

"But you want this, Roger," Chasidy insisted, torturing Roger with sensual kisses and licks as she stroked his shaft.

"You want to fuck me (kiss). You know I'm a bad girl (lick) that will let you do things to me your girlfriend won't (kiss). Just think of how amazing it will feel (kiss) with my legs wrapped around your waist (lick), my pussy walls contracting around your cock (kiss), you pounding me hard and deep while my cunt milks your shaft (kiss) pulling everything out of you as your dick unloads inside me...you can't deny that its what you want to do to me right now."

"Chas...please..." Roger's resolve was hanging by a thread, "I...can't..."

(click)

The tortured senior heard the sound of something locking and opened his eyes. Chasidy was staring lustfully at him like a tiger ready to pounce, her wrists now above her head and restrained to the chain link fence.

"Chasidy," Roger asked, his mind still in a fog from the blonde's relentless temptations, "what in the world are you doing?"

Tilting her head to one side, Chasidy smiled cutely.

"Proving a point," she answered.

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Oh come on, Roger," the devious blonde answered as if it were obvious, "I've handcuffed myself to this fence so that you actually have to make the decision to fuck me."

"What?!?"

"You could easily walk away right now..." Chasidy said with all the confidence in the world, "...but you won't. After I fucked you in the back seat of my car, you convinced yourself that I had seduced you, and that you didn't really want it."

Roger was fuming as he listened.

"So I'm calling you out. No more pretending to be the innocent one here. I'm done with you acting like you don't want my pussy when we both know you do. You want to fuck me again so bad you can't stand it, and I'm going to make you admit it."

"You fucking bitch," Roger narrowed his gaze.

"Mmm hmm," Chasidy playfully bit her lip and nodded, "you're going to fuck me, just like Dean fucked your girlfriend."

Roger had never felt so conflicted in his life, the image of Wendi being taken by her ex-boyfriend still fresh in his mind.

"So what's it going to be?" Chasidy dared him, pulling on her restraints as a lock of golden hair fell in front of her beautiful face. "Sweet guy Roger would walk away. Bad boy Roger would pound my pussy so hard it would feel like a rape."

Roger's senses were in a fog, and all he could focus on was the unbelievably hot blonde in front of him, her arms cuffed above her head, her wonderful braless breasts jutting forward, her nipples straining against her blouse, those amazing legs, in that denim mini-skirt! Chasidy pretended to be helpless, but she was the one in control, and the look she gave Roger was one of complete confidence as to what he would choose to do next.

"Don't keep me waiting..." Chasidy flirted, "...or do you like seeing me all tied up for you?"

Roger's eyes dropped to the blonde's skirt. Her legs were so gorgeous, and in those black ankle boots and that mini-skirt, they were serious weapons of mass distraction. He imagined himself picking Chasidy up, thrusting his shaft all the way into her depths, and pounding her against the fence as she wrapped her legs around him, riding his cock all afternoon, her black ankle boots slamming into his back over and over while she yelled at the sky.

She wouldn't be able to stop him...

...he could do anything he wanted to her...

...and that was the point.

The image of Wendi being defiled by her ex-boyfriend still in his mind, Roger turned his sexual frustration towards the hot blonde chained to the fence directly in front of him, her eyes daring him to fuck her.

"Do anything you want to me, Roger," Chasidy challenged him, "...anything."

At that moment, Roger knew he wanted nothing more than to make Chasidy come screaming.

Getting down on his knees in front of her, Roger glided his hands up the blonde's gorgeous legs and under her little mini-skirt.

"Mmmmm," Chasidy purred as she felt Roger's hands grip her tiny thong panties...

(rip)

"Oh!" Chasidy's eyes went wide in delight as she felt Roger literally tear the black satin panties off of her.

"Ooooooo, you naughty boy!" she teased, "taking advantage of me while I'm cuffed and helpless."

"Shut up," Roger fired back, tossing the blonde's now useless thong aside and grabbing the cheeks of her firm ass.

"Oh fuck yes, Roger," Chasidy closed her eyes, ready to be swept away into a world of primeval pleasure as her hips gave little pumps of anticipation.

Giving into his lust, Roger dove into Chasidy's already wet pussy, licking and sucking like a man possessed, his only objective to make the hot blonde come hard.

"OH!" Chasidy rewarded him with a gasp. "Oh fuck yes, Roger! AH!! Right there you pervert! OHHH!!!"

Roger obeyed the captive blonde's every command, lapping away at her swollen clitoris, refusing to let up as Chasidy's hips bucked and squirmed from the pleasure, her wrists pulling against her restraints in tension.

"Oh fuck...you animal...eat my pussy, you bastard!"

Chasidy draped one leg over Roger's shoulder, giving him complete access to her glorious pussy as her hips began humping against his torturous mouth. Roger felt the hot blonde's thighs trembling as he continued his relentless oral assault on her clit.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!!!" Chasidy cried out as her most sensitive pleasure spot was being ravished by Wendi's boyfriend, her gorgeous hips now making circular grinding motions on Roger's torturous tongue.

"OH THAT"S SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!" Chasidy screamed, yanking on her restraints with every pump of her hips. "OH FUCK RIGHT THERE!!! RIGHT THERE!!!!! THERE!!!!!"

Roger had made Wendi come so many times this way, and so he knew exactly what to do to a girl when licking her pussy. He didn't let up, so determined he was to make this bitch come hard. Continuing to lap away at her erect and throbbing clit, he pushed two fingers between Chasidy's pussy lips and into her soaking wet love canal.

"OH YES!!! YES!!!! OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!! YES!!!!!" The horny blonde thrashed against the fence when she felt Roger turn his fingers upward and begin rapidly stroking Chasidy's spongy g-spot, sending the devious blonde to an entire new level of torturous pleasure.

"OH DAMMIT, ROGER!!!! I'M FUCKING COMING!!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!"

Chasidy's entire body locked in tension except for her hips, which pumped up and down on Roger's tongue in fast little thrusts, her dam ready to burst...

"OOOHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

Chasidy's pussy exploded, liquid gushing from her depths as she came so unbelievably hard.

"OOHHH!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! OH ROGER, YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!"

Even as Chasidy's pussy drenched Roger's face, he wouldn't stop, continuing to assault the blonde's gushing cunt with a ruthlessness that was almost sadistic.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Chasidy pulled so violently on her cuffs that it rattled the chain link fence to which she was restrained, the overload of orgasmic pleasure absolutely destroying her.

Channelling all of his sexual frustration into making this manipulative tease suffer from his torturous onslaught, Roger licked and sucked and mercilessly raped Chasidy's pussy with his mouth.

"OH SHIT HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!!!!! OHGOD I'M FUCKING COMING AGAIN!!!!!"

"Take that you blonde bitch," Roger thought to himself as his fingers began violently jackhammering Chasidy's gushing cunt.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!"

Chasidy felt her pussy muscles contract hard, suckling on his probing fingers as she repeatedly slammed her back against the fence, her golden blonde hair whipping around her face in a tussled mess. Fireworks exploded behind the hot blonde's eyes as she came like never before in her life, screaming at the sky when the liquid from her gushing pussy splashed everywhere.

Still gripping Chasidy's ass with both hands, Roger held her pussy to his face as the waves of orgasm washed over her again and again. Even as Chasidy began to come down from the climactic high, her hips kept rolling on Roger's mouth in small circular motions as if her greedy cunt was trying to steal every last bit of pleasure from him.

Finally, Roger released the gasping Chasidy from his torture and slowly stood back up to face her, the blonde's hard tits poking through her blouse as her heaving breasts rose and fell hypnotically.

"Fuck yeah..." she exhaled loudly, her naughty eyes now glazed over from the ecstasy she had just experienced.

"Was that 'aggressive' enough for you?" Roger taunted with unconcealed resentment as if Wendi could hear his spiteful words just as much as Chasidy.

"Well, I'm impressed," the restrained blonde answered, "no wonder Wendi won't let you fuck her, if you can do THAT to her pussy."

Roger glared at Chasidy, the mentioning of Wendi denying him was like a blow to the stomach.

"I still can't believe she gave her virginity to her ex-boyfriend," he said more to himself.

Chasidy locked her piercing eyes on Roger and gave him THAT look...the "I know a naughty secret" smile that just spelled trouble for anyone on the other end of her stare.

Finally, savoring the moment, the devious blonde responded with obvious smugness...

"She didn't..."

"What?" Roger narrowed his eyes.

Chasidy tilted her head slightly.

"Dean didn't take Wendi's virginity, he just thinks he did."

Roger was flabbergasted.

"Then who?"

"Oh did I forget to mention it?" Chasidy gave a slight laugh. "Your girlfriend got the living daylights fucked out of her by her math teacher."

Roger's jaw dropped.

"It was epic," Chasidy elaborated, purposely gaslighting Roger, "she went total slut on him, pole dancing, crawling on the floor, begging for him to change her grade as he finger blasted her pussy..."

"Stop it!" Roger fired back.

"He practically milked those massive tits of hers while she was on all fours on top of his own desk..."

"I said stop it!" Roger demanded again.

"Her pussy gushed everywhere as she was screaming the walls down..."

"SHUT UP!"

"Then...YOUR girlfriend fucked her teacher in his own chair, riding his cock over and over until he came hard inside her virgin pussy."

"YOU'RE LYING!!!"

"It's all true," Chasidy was ready to send Roger over the edge, "I was in the storage room filming the entire fucking from start to finish. I even texted you to call her while she was riding him...just for fun."

"YOU BITCH, CHASIDY!"

"Oh, Roger," the manipulative blonde pouted her lips, "don't feel bad, in a way, you got to be there when Wendi lost her virginity after all..."

Chasidy delivered one final devastating blow...

"...it just wasn't you she was fucking."

That was the last straw for Roger...

...he had been pushed too far...

...no more.

Roger knew he had been played for a fool...by both blondes, and as he stared at Chasidy's smug expression, her wrists still restrained above her head, his pinned up rage took over. He knew he shouldn't do what he was getting ready to do, but something inside him just...snapped.

Without a word, Roger took Chasidy's discarded panties, forcefully lifted her left leg up against the fence and quickly tied her ankle to one of the chain links, leaving Chasidy balancing only on her right leg, her pussy completely exposed and accessible.

Roger then grabbed Chasidy's blouse with both hands and ripped it open, her buttons flying as her amazing full breasts spilled out, her tits so hard they might have been mistaken for drill bits.

"OH!" Chasidy gasped at being suddenly stripped, completely shocked at Roger's assertiveness.

"That's it, Roger," Chasidy recovered quickly and goaded him on, "forget about Wendi and fucking rape me."

Roger grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and parted the entrance to Chasidy's wet pussy with the other. In one forceful push, Roger thrust the entire length of his rock hard shaft into the blonde's cunt.

"OH!!!" Chasidy let out a gasp and yanked on her restraints in reaction to the sudden deep invasion.

"You fucking bitch," Roger said ruefully, pumping into Chasidy's depths at full speed.

"OH!!! I'm...AHH!!!...I'm not making y-...you...OH!!!"

"You manipulative slut, Chasidy!"

The blonde's pussy was still totally soaked and Roger's cock pumped in and out of her easily in full rapid deep strokes.

"Mmm!!!...AH!...and you...UM!!!...you like it...OH!!!" Chasidy was panting as her pussy was being pounded relentlessly, her amazingly firm breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers