Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendi's jaw dropped.

"What?"

"You heard me, bitch," Mr. Connors fired back, "now do it."

Wendi was stunned. It was surreal listening to these words coming out of her administrator's mouth.

"Is EVERYONE in the school trying to fuck me?" the former virgin thought to herself.

Taking her torn panties, Wendi moved back against the cushions in the middle of the sofa and locked her gorgeous blue eyes on the administrator. Welling up from the humiliation, and with a look of complete submission, Wendi opened her legs wide and placed her ankles one at a time on the arms of the couch, her gorgeous, perfect, recently defiled pussy now displayed in all its glory for her assistant principal.

Mr. Connors swallowed hard, having been rendered speechless as he took in the majestic and obscene view of Wendi's most intimate treasures. Her pussy was absolutely perfect, everything he had dreamed in his own personal fantasies about fucking the hot blonde. Her beautiful labia lips looked so smooth and inviting, slightly puffy from all of the massive orgasms that had been forced from her today.

The administrator stared in complete awe as Wendi placed her torn thong between her legs and slowly began inserting the panties into her cunt.

"Damn..." Mr. Connors said to himself as he watched the fabric disappear, inch by inch, between Wendi's pussy lips. The honor student turned whore moaned as she felt her pussy expand to accept the salacious gift, her love canal seeming to be pulling the thong inside her as if it wanted to be filled.

As the last of the black see-through fabric disappeared into Wendi's depths, Mr. Connors leaned against the side of his desk and folded his arms.

"Excellent, Miss Wendi...now make yourself come."

Tears rolling down Wendi's cheeks, the blonde slut placed her fingertips on her swollen clit and began making tiny little circular motions around the throbbing nub.

"Yes," the administrator encouraged the student, "good girl."

Wendi had never been so embarrassed in her life. The humiliation of having to spread her legs wide, stuff her panties in her pussy, and masturbate in front of her assistant principal made the honor student feel completely used and degraded.

The idea of being forced to please men who had power over her, reduced to being used as a sex object, and manipulated into doing the most obscene perverted acts against her will, was so demeaning to her as a woman...

...and as she threw her head back against the sofa, gasping with the most unbearable need to come, she began to realize that she absolutely loved it.

"Mygod, you're enjoying this aren't you?" Mr. Connors commented, transfixed as he watched Wendi's hips begin to roll in a circular fucking motion trying to make herself come faster.

"N-no...sir..." Wendi could barely get the words out as she was too busy wanking her clit as if her life depended on it.

"Yes you are, you really ARE enjoying it...you little whore."

"I'M...OHHH!!!...I'M NOT A WHORE!!!...AAAHHHH!!!!!"

Wendi's hips went into overdrive as she humped the air like an out of control bitch in heat, her hand blurring across her pleasure nub as rapidly as she could.

"OHH!!!! OOHH!!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!! OOHH FUUUCCCKK!!!!!!!!!"

"Faster, bitch," the administrator commanded, "make yourself come really really hard."

"OH FUCK!!!!!!! YES SIR!!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!! OOHH FUUUCCCKK!!!!!!!!!"

In one glorious moment that the administrator would be able to picture in his mind forever, Wendi's entire body locked in tension, froze for a moment in time, and then exploded in orgasm.

"OOOOHHHHGOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi tossed her head back as she screamed at the ceiling, her massive breasts standing out like mountains as she arched her back in tension, her pussy visibly clinching and unclenching as if it were a living thing, the powerful contractions causing liquid to gush everywhere.

Watching Wendi come was a life changing experience for anyone fortunate enough to witness it.

Mr. Connors savored every moment of the honor student's orgasmic display, the hot eighteen year old blonde having just soaked his couch and the floor with her amazing pussy.

"I believe you've made a mess of my office, young lady," the administrator said sternly as Wendi moaned in post-orgasmic bliss, "I'm afraid you are going to have to be disciplined."

Still recovering from her mind blowing orgasm, Wendi raised her head, looking up submissively at her assistant principal with those beautiful blue eyes glazed over from the euphoria of coming so hard...again.

Mr. Connors extended his hand.

"Come here."

"Why?" Wendi asked nervously.

Losing his patience, the administrator grabbed the blonde by her arm and pulled her off the sofa.

"I said, 'come here' you little slut."

"OH!" Wendi struggled to keep her balance, gracelessly getting out of her spread legs position as she was literally pulled off of the couch.

Grabbing Wendi by her silky blonde hair, Mr. Connors practically threw the high school student towards his desk. Only Wendi's instinct to put her hands on the desktop prevented her from face planting on it.

Whipping her tussled blonde hair around, Wendi looked back over her shoulder and glared at her administrator.

"Don't move," Mr. Connors ordered with a tone that let the honor student know he meant business.

Wendi kept her hands on top of the assistant principal's desk, bent over slightly and looking straight ahead...

...waiting...

Mr. Connors stood behind the honor student turned whore, placing his hands on Wendi's hips.

"You know we have a strict dress code policy here at Sunny Park High?"

Wendi nodded nervously as she felt the assistant principal's hands gliding slowly up her sides, feeling the soft material of the tiny dress.

"Y-yes, sir."

Mr. Connors reached Wendi's shoulders and placed his hands under the fabric of her wide straps.

"I'm afraid that this dress is not appropriate for school, young lady."

(Rip!!!!!)

In one quick motion, the administrator pulled hard on the fabric with both hands in opposite directions, violently tearing apart the dress right down to Wendi's waist, her shoulders now bare and her enormous breasts spilling out, escaping their long captivity.

"OH!!!!!!!" Wendi yelped as she realized she was being stripped, bolting upright and covering her massive milk mounds with both hands.

"I said 'don't move' you whore," Mr. Connors forced her hands back on the top of the desk.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Wendi protested as she felt her legs being spread further apart by the administrator, "I'M NOT A....OH!!!!!!!"

Wendi threw her head back and gasped when she felt Mr. Connors suddenly thrust two fingers inside her pussy, pulling the tiny, ripped, and soaking wet panties out of her depths.

"I'm afraid these panties are not part of the dress code either, young lady," he said, tossing them aside.

Wendi felt Mr. Connors' smooth hands begin to explore every inch of her perfect body. The blonde teenager's pussy was on a hair trigger, and each time his fingers brushed over her unbelievably sensitive clit, her beautiful body jumped slightly, causing her massive breasts to bounce.

"Mygod," Mr. Connors said reaching around to cup Wendi's milk mounds from behind, "these breasts are massive."

"It has...OH!...it has been mentioned...sir...ooooohhhhh!" the blonde closed her eyes and sighed in sensual pleasure when the administrator began drawing down on her rock hard nipples.

"No wonder everyone wants to fuck you," Mr. Connors added.

Wendi's voice trembled.

"E-everyone...sir?" She asked nervously as her assistant principal squeezed and massaged her amazing melons.

"Everyone wants to...MMM!...h-have sex with me?"

"Not 'have sex' with you, Wendi," Mr. Connors corrected her, "they want to 'fuck' you. Everyone wants to defile that pussy of yours, to milk these massive tits, to treat you like a sexual object, to use you as their own personal fuck toy."

Wendi whimpered as she felt her pussy drench itself again.

"Its not just the senior class," Mr. Connors spoke softly into her ear as he tugged on those gravity defying tits, "its your teachers, the athletic coaches, custodians...administrators...everyone. You are that hot, Wendi."

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." Wendi laid her head back against Mr. Connors as surges of pleasure flowed from her tits all through her gorgeous body. The very thought of being everyone's fantasy girl caused the blonde to feel another orgasm building inside her depths.

"Ohgod, sir," Wendi pouted, "my breasts are so sensitive...I think I'm going to come again."

"Not your 'breasts' young lady," he corrected her, "these are your 'tits'."

"Yes sir," Wendi moaned as she began to tingle all over, "they are my tits...sir."

"Good girl," Mr. Connors complimented Wendi's obedience, relentlessly squeezing and massaging her oversized rack, "and YOU, young lady, are nothing more than a slut with big tits."

Wendi nodded quickly, her climax building.

"Yes sir...oooohhhhhhh...I'm just...a slut...uummmmm...with big tits."

When Mr. Connors began blowing softly into the high school blonde's ear, the tingles began to overwhelm her senses...but when she felt the administrator's hand work its way down around her hip to make contact with her clitoris, it made Wendi jump.

Her overly sensitive clit was erect...and throbbing.

Wendi knew she was done for.

"OH!" the honor student gasped, her breasts jumping slightly as the assistant principal's fingertips began making tiny circular motions on Wendi's swollen clit.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh," Wendi rolled her head around slowly as she felt the walls of her glorious pussy contracting, orgasmic waves beginning to wash over her gorgeous body.

The honor student didn't stand a chance at resisting.

"That's right, Wendi, come for me," Mr. Connors methodically rubbed the hot blonde's pleasure spot as she surrendered to the orgasm overtaking her.

"OOOOHHH!!!!! OOOOOHHHH!!!!!!! OH FUCK SIR!!!!!!! I'M COMING MR. CONNORS!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Wendi came so unbelievably hard, and as the blonde's pussy gushed everywhere once again, she realized just how amazing it felt to have a body so incredible that everyone wanted to take advantage of her. The idea that guys secretly felt entitled to fuck her whenever they wanted was a massive perverted turn on for the honor student.

...and it was getting ready to happen again, whether she wanted it to or not.

"Are you fertile right now, Wendi?" Mr. Connors said softly into her ear as he continued to make little circular motions on the blonde's erect pleasure spot.

"N-no sir," Wendi's voice trembled as she answered, "not f-for...oohhh...another few days...ohhhh..."

It was then she realized that by admitting it to him, she had just given the administrator permission to fuck her without protection.

"Excellent," Mr. Connors said taking his unbelievably hard cock out of his trousers, "are you ready to be disciplined then, young lady?"

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she felt the head of his cock touch her labia, parting her pussy lips ever so slightly.

"Mr. Connors...sir, I don't think this is such a good ideeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Wendi cried out suddenly, her eyes going wide as the administrator thrust the entire length of his shaft into the student's pussy.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" The honor student turned whore quickly covered her mouth in a desperate attempt to keep the world from hearing her getting fucked by her assistant principal.

The feeling of Mr. Connors' cock pumping inside her was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. It was so...easy. Wendi's pussy was so drenched beyond belief that his shaft moved in and out of the blonde as if her cunt had been made for it.

"Oh fuck yes, Wendi!" Mr. Connors gasped, pumping the student with his powerful rod, "this pussy is unbelievable! It's literally pulling me in!"

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Wendi screamed into her hand as the administrator grabbed a tuft of Wendi's gorgeous locks and pulled on her long blonde hair.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's eyes rolled back in her head as she surrendered herself to the administrator fucking her relentlessly. This feeling of being used, of being treated as a sexual toy to be enjoyed and cast aside, of someone in a position of power taking advantage of her, of being the student everyone in the school wanted to fuck, was the most demeaning, degrading, and humiliating feeling she'd ever experienced...

...and it was turning her on beyond belief.

"This is all Chasidy's fault! That manipulative bitch!" Wendi thought to herself as Mr. Connors' violent thrusts pounded the blonde student relentlessly.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed into her hand as the full length of her assistant principal's cock pummeled inside her cunt, causing Wendi's enormous tits to bounce up and down with every deep thrust.

"How did it come to this?!?!?" The former virgin asked herself as she was being violated by a man for the third time this week, "Why does everyone want to fuck me?!?!"

Wendi held on for dear life as she felt Mr. Connors begin thrusting as fast as he could.

"Ohgod, Wendi!" The administrator exclaimed, "your pussy is perfect! A whore like you should be getting fucked all the time!"

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi gave a useless protest.

The fucking was intense, almost obscene, as Mr. Connors hammered the hapless blonde relentlessly, her pussy having already taken so much abuse throughout the day.

Wendi's massive tits bounced up and down violently with every thrust of the cock banging her, her gorgeous blonde hair a tussled mess as it whipped back and forth.

"Oh fuck, Wendi," Mr. Connors' tensed up, "I'm going to..."

Wendi's eyes went wide when she felt the cock violating her seem to double in size.

"Ohgod! He's coming inside me!!!!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wendi screamed into her hand as if she were being assaulted. She knew that her body was no longer hers. Her tits, her pussy, her ass, all belonged to Mr. Connors, to Dean, to Mr. Anderson...

...to Chasidy.

They owned her.

Wendi was their slut...their whore.

...and as Mr. Connors came hard inside the blonde's womb, his liquid splashing her cervix, her pussy now defiled for the second time today, Wendi's mind could only hear the words of her sexual rival...mocking her.

"You are a slut," Chasidy's distinctive voice said to her over and over like a mantra,

"...just

...like

...me."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback (remember it is a FANTASY and is FICTION). Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.