Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, I hate you!!!" Roger cried out, fucking the restrained Chasidy out of her mind.

"Then why can't...UM!!!...can't you...AH!!!...help yourself?"

The devious blonde was still manipulating Roger, even as he was fucking the daylights out of her.

"You want me...OH!!...to be your...UM!!!...your fuck toy? I'll do it...AH!!! I'll be whatever you want...OOHH!!!"

Roger's eyes blazed.

"I want...UM!...I want you out of my fucking life!"

"Ha!" Chasidy fired back. "You can't...OH!!!...can't even stay out of my...AH!!!...my pussy!"

"SHUT UP!" Roger thrust himself as far into Chasidy as he could go, causing the restrained blonde to gasp.

"OH!!!" Chasidy whipped her hair back and locked eyes with Roger as she felt him about to explode inside her.

"You need my pussy, don't you, baby?" Chasidy taunted as she felt the walls of her cunt begin contracting around Roger's shaft, "You need to come inside me so badly...UM!!!...you could stop right now and walk away...OH!!!!!...but if you unload in my little...AH!!!...my little pussy...OOHH!!!...we'll BOTH know that this is EXACTLY what you want."

Roger's mind was reeling as he felt himself unable to stop from fucking her into oblivion.

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK THIS NAUGHTY LITTLE PUSSY...OOHH!!!...THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T HAVE!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!! COME INSIDE ME!!!! OOHHH!!!!! GIVE IN!!!!!"

Roger's eyes rolled back in his head as his cock exploded inside Chasidy's depths. The blonde's pussy walls clinched down on Roger's shaft, both pulsating together as Chasidy's cunt began squirting on both of them.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!!" Chasidy cried out as she began rolling her hips on Roger's cock, pulling everything out of him as the devious blonde's pussy drained him completely, "FILL ME UP, YOU BAD BAD BOY!!!!!"

Roger clumsily reached over and untied Chasidy's ankle from the fence. Immediately, the blonde wrapped her amazing legs around his waist, pulling him in wearing those sexy black ankle boots of hers as she continued to hump Roger's cock, milking it dry with her unbelievably tight pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," Chasidy laid her head back as she felt the last of Roger's liquid splash up against her cervix, the feeling of fullness washing away her mind as her humping began to transition into slow strokes.

"Mmmmmm," Chasidy absolutely purred as she deep kissed her conquest with uninhibited passion, her large exposed breasts pressing into him as the two students convulsed in orgasmic aftershocks together.

When Roger had finished with his tormentor, he pulled out of her well-fucked cunt, leaving Chasidy shuddering, her eyes glazed over in complete bliss.

"Mmmmm, yes, Roger," Chasidy sighed in contentment, "you know there's no way your girlfriend would let you do that to her."

"You're such a bitch, Chasidy," Roger fired back, placing his cock back in his trousers.

"Mmm hmm," the blonde nodded flashing her naughty eyes, "a bitch you can fuck whenever...wherever...and however you want...if you would just dump that slut who apparently fucks everyone EXCEPT you."

Roger glared at her.

"Key?"

"In my skirt's pocket," Chasidy indicated with her eyes.

Reaching into the blonde's jean mini-skirt, Roger pulled out the key to her restraints and placed it in her palm, closing her fingers over it.

Without another word, Roger walked away, leaving Chasidy to unlock herself, his mind unable to shake the image of Wendi being defiled by her ex-boyfriend on the security camera, her wrists restrained exactly like the blonde he had just fucked.

He was done being played for a fool.

It was time to fight back.

***

Wendi stood outside Mr. Anderson's classroom door, trying to gather the courage to go inside.

"Confidence," Wendi said softly to herself, "you can do this, girl, just look confident."

Smoothing down her little dress in a useless effort to get the fabric to cover just a few more centimeters of her legs, Wendi tossed her hair back and opened the door.

She knew she would be a few minutes late to class having had to fix her hair and recover from being taken by her ex-boyfriend earlier, so it was no surprise that when she walked into the classroom, everyone else was already there working on an assignment.

"Sorry, Mr. Anderson," Wendi apologized, hurrying to her seat.

The math teacher looked up from his large desk, the one Wendi's pussy had squirted all over last week, right before she gave her virginity to him.

"We're working on page 34," Mr. Anderson said casually.

"Thank you, sir," Wendi was relieved that he wasn't making a big deal out of her coming in late.

Carefully, Wendi sat at her tiny student desk, tugged her skirt down as best as she could, and crossed her gorgeous legs while opening her math book. She could feel the bottom of her bare ass cheeks touching the seat of her chair, the fabric of her tiny dress only partially covering her rear. At least, with her legs crossed, she could cover her pussy...just.

Unfortunately, always the teacher's pet, Wendi's chair was in the front row, directly facing Mr. Anderson's desk. As the blonde joined the rest of the class working in her math book, she would occasionally glance up. Each time she made eye contact with her teacher, she quickly looked back down at her work, noticing that Mr. Anderson's eyes were staring at her intently over his tablet screen. No doubt he was mentally replaying last week's image of Wendi pole dancing for him and then crawling on the floor, begging him to fix her math grade...right before she fucked him.

After a minute or two of this little eye contact game they were playing, Mr. Anderson got Wendi's attention and nodded his head towards his tablet.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously when she noticed that the tiny red camera light had come on.

"Ohgod...what is he going to make me do?" the honor student thought to herself.

Mr. Anderson gave a slight smile and gestured at Wendi's legs, silently using his hands to signal to his student to uncross them.

Wendi's mouth fell open when she realized what her teacher wanted. That camera was pointing directly under her desk at the bottom of her tiny dress...

...and her panties were long gone.

Immediately, the former virgin shook her head slightly and mouthed the word "no".

Mr. Anderson wasn't having it.

Narrowing his eyes at the blonde bombshell, the math teacher mouthed back sternly.

"Do it, bitch."

Wendi glared at her teacher with a stare that could freeze water into ice.

"He's ordering me like I was his personal slut," Wendi thought to herself, furious at being treated as if he owned her, "I am NOT doing this."

The two of them stared intently at each other waiting to see who would blink first.

Making his move, Mr. Anderson sat back in his chair and discreetly held up a small flash drive.

Wendi's eyes widened as her teacher pointed discretely to the tiny storage drive in his hand and then at her.

"Ohmygod!" Wendi thought to herself, her massive breasts rising and falling nervously. "What was on that drive?!? Did Chasidy give him the video she took of me losing my virginity?!? Does he have footage of me fucking him?!?"

Mr. Anderson sat back up in his chair and gestured at his student's legs once again.

"Now, whore," he mouthed silently.

Wendi slammed her pencil on her desk and crossed her arms in a huff.

"I'M NOT A WHORE!" she mouthed with all the fury she could manage while staying quiet.

Mr. Anderson almost laughed at the irony.

Glaring at her teacher in protest, Wendi sat up in her chair and slowly uncrossed her gorgeous legs, still managing to keep her knees together to hide her pussy.

Mr. Anderson looked at his student disapprovingly and made a small motion with his hands indicating for Wendi to spread her legs wide open.

The blonde's eyes began to water. This was so degrading. Although, the rest of the class wouldn't be able to see what Wendi...the honor student turned slut...was doing, she felt like she was about to show her pussy to everyone.

Resigned to her fate, the honor student slowly opened her legs for her teacher, giving his camera the perfect view up her skirt at her pussy.

...her pantiless pussy.

Mr. Anderson gave his student a pleasantly surprised look.

Wendi's lip quivered, her eyes welling up as she stared at her teacher with pleading eyes. That camera was recording the honor student's completely exposed cunt...the video to be preserved for all time.

Wendi's pussy lips were beautifully smooth and symmetrical, still slightly swollen from all of the orgasms that had been forced out of her today. Her clit was erect and throbbing, her cunt muscles contracting and expanding as if it were a living thing.

Wendi's mind raced thinking about who might possibly see this obscene display. Other teachers? Roger? Former boyfriends? Would it end up online?

The danger and risk of it all was unbelievably humiliating...and to Wendi's shock...exciting.

"Ohmygod!" Wendi thought to herself as she stared directly at the tablet recording her pussy. "Why am I getting off on degrading myself like this?!?"

She could feel her pussy drenching itself more and more with every passing second, almost as if her cunt wanted the attention.

"Mygod," Wendi admitted to herself as her pussy quivered, "I AM a slut!"

"Wendi," Mr. Anderson finally spoke, "come up here please, I want to go over your exam."

The blonde blinked as her attention snapped back to the classroom. Quickly, she closed her legs and stood up from her desk.

"Y-yes, sir," Wendi stammered, walking as poised as possible around Mr. Anderson's desk to stand next to his chair.

"Let's look at this exam together," the teacher placed Wendi's latest test on the desktop.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she saw a post-it note on the front page of the exam.

Her mouth fell open as she read it to herself.

"Wendi, stand here behind the desk so the class cannot see below your waist. Pretend to look over the exam with me while you make yourself come."

Wendi looked at her teacher in shock.

"No, please," Wendi mouthed and shook her head slightly, "I can't."

Mr. Anderson narrowed his eyes at his student.

"Do it, cunt," he silently mouthed back, "now."

Wendi held back tears. Following orders, she placed one hand on the desk and leaned over slightly to "examine" her test as she had been told.

Feeling Mr. Anderson tapping her inner thighs, the honor student sighed in resolution and spread her legs further apart, giving both of them easy access to her pussy. She reminded herself not to make a sound.

Taking his tablet off of the table, the teacher flipped the camera setting to "selfie" mode and placed the device on a small floor rug with the screen faced up and pointing between Wendi's legs.

Wendi glanced down, her eyes widening in shock as she saw the perspective of the camera angle. The device was recording between her legs under her dress and had the perfect view of her bare pussy. Even Wendi's face was in the camera screen, only slightly hidden by the curves of her mountainous breasts, her gorgeous blonde locks dangling about her shoulders. There was absolutely no mistaking her for anyone else except Sunny Park High School's gorgeous, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-breasted, honor student turned whore.

Abandoning all since of dignity, Wendi surrendered to her inner slut and moved her free hand between her legs, lightly massaging her clit in a tiny circular motion with her fingertips.

"Mygod this is so humiliating," Wendi thought to herself as she gently masturbated for her teacher's camera...while all of her classmates worked at their desks nearby, completely unaware of what Wendi was doing to herself behind Mr. Anderson's desk.

The math teacher took a pencil and wrote another message to his student on the post-it note.

"Faster, whore."

Wendi angrily grabbed the pencil with her free hand and wrote a response.

"I AM NOT A WHORE!"

Mr. Anderson had to hold back a laugh.

"Wow," he thought to himself, "talk about denial."

Never the less, Wendi began stroking her clit faster, trying to suppress a gasp as she pleasured herself over and over.

When the honor student began rolling her hips in little circles, grinding her pussy into her hand, the math teacher almost lost it. Here was his favorite student, the school's smartest and sexiest girl, masturbating right next to him, all while his camera was recording every moment of her degradation.

Mr. Anderson wrote down another command for the blonde...

"G-spot"

Wendi nodded that she understood. Moving her other hand up under her skirt, she slowly inserted two fingers into her depths, her mouth opening as she took herself to a new level of torturous, humiliating pleasure.

"Don't scream," Wendi kept thinking to herself as she stroked her spongy pleasure spot with tiny movements of her fingertips, "ohgod, please don't scream."

The rest of the class was still working diligently on their assignment, completely unaware of the unbelievably dangerous game the young teacher and horny student were playing.

For both of them, the danger made it even more exciting.

Faster and faster the blonde slut stroked her clit with one hand and her G-spot with the other, all while her hips were making little grinding movements in an attempt to get herself off quicker.

Wendi pleasured herself relentlessly, her pussy quivering...her legs shaking...her desire to come overpowering her will to resist. Had the blonde been by herself, she would have been screaming the walls down. Here, however, it took every ounce of self-control to just suffer in silence.

Wendi glanced down at a final written message from her teacher.

"Come, you whore."

Wendi felt the contractions starting in her pussy as the walls of her cunt gripped her probing fingers from all sides. Her gorgeous blue eyes began to glaze over as waves of humiliating pleasure overwhelmed the honor student.

Mr. Anderson watched in complete awe as Wendi's perfect pussy began squirting with each contraction, liquid splashing silently onto the rug and on the screen of the tablet filming her degradation.

Wendi bent her knees and squeezed her legs together in tension as she tried desperately not to make a sound. Her beautiful blue eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm steamrolled her into oblivion.

Wendi's math teacher was amazed at his student's will power, managing somehow to make herself come in complete silence during class...in front of her teacher...while being filmed.

If Wendi had indeed become a total slut, she definitely was amazing at it.

As Wendi's senses began to return from her orgasmic ecstasy, she noticed that Mr. Anderson had written an "A" on her exam.

The honor student rolled her eyes, giving him just the slightest hint of a smile.

"She DID enjoy it," Mr. Anderson thought as he turned off the camera on his tablet, "on some perverted level, she LOVES being used as a sex object...she WANTS to be sexually degraded...she gets off on being humiliated..."

(BEEP)

"Mr. Anderson?" Came a voice over the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Could you please have Wendi report to Mr. Connors' office when convenient?"

The teacher and the student looked at each other questioningly.

"Um, okay, sure," Mr. Anderson responded.

"What's that about?" Wendi asked as if her teacher was responsible.

Mr. Anderson shrugged.

"Not me, I promise," he answered, "I have no idea."

Wendi put her hands on her hips.

"May I go then, Mr. A?"

The math teacher cleaned off the screen of his tablet.

"I think we're all finished here," he replied, "don't you?"

"Definitely, Mr. A," the blonde walked back to her desk to grab her books, flashing a cute smile over her shoulder at her teacher before heading out the classroom door.

***

"Mr. Connors?" Wendi peeked her head around the door to the administrator's office.

"Ah yes, Wendi," came the reply as he looked up from his desk, "please come in."

The blonde flashed her megawatt smile and walked into the office, closing the door behind her.

She didn't realize that it was locked from both sides.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Wendi asked, hesitantly. Normally, Mr. Connors dealt with discipline, something the honor student never had issues with in the past, and so being called to his office was something Wendi hadn't expected...

...but then, a lot had happened in the last several days that Wendi hadn't anticipated.

"Have a seat," Mr. Connors gestured to the sofa facing his desk.

Wendi sat down...carefully...keeping her knees together and crossing her legs quickly, her tiny dress riding up just enough that the bottom of her ass cheeks were bare against the soft fabric of the sofa.

Mr. Connors gave the slightest hint of a smile as he watched the high school senior in that tiny dress attempt to be a proper student in front of him.

"Let me get right to the point, Wendi," the administrator turned his laptop around so that the blonde could see the screen...

...where a video was playing...

Wendi froze, her eyes beginning to water as she watched video of herself from that morning on the screen, the honor student crawling slowly on all fours in the senior wing of the school, her nearly bare ass showing the tiny thong she had been wearing under her short short dress.

Chasidy was right behind her, the devious blonde's fingers between her rival's legs, touching her pussy as Wendi rolled her hips to masturbate herself, desperately trying to come...while everyone was watching.

"Is this you?" Mr. Connors asked.

It was a pointless question. There was no mistaking her for anyone else.

Tears started rolling down Wendi's cheeks.

"Yes, sir," she sniffled.

Mr. Connors looked back at the screen, just as Wendi's pussy began gushing liquid, soaking her tiny panties and the floor beneath her.

Wendi put her head in her hands as she heard herself screaming from the massive orgasm she was having on camera.

Mr. Connors paused the video, the frame freezing on Wendi mid-orgasm, her eyes clenched tight, her mouth open, and her cunt gushing.

After an awkward pause, Mr. Connors leaned back in his chair.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I'm so so sorry, Mr. Connors!" Wendi's tears were flowing freely, "I really am! Chasidy is making me do these things! Please don't suspend me! It will go on my record, and I've worked so hard to keep out of trouble and get good grades here!"

"Yes, indeed," the administrator made a point of taking the flash drive Chasidy had given him earlier out of his desk drawer and holding it up curiously.

The blonde fell silent.

"I've seen what you are willing to do to get good grades here," Mr. Connors added.

Wendi moistened her lips nervously.

"I honestly didn't think Mr. Anderson had it in him to fuck you," the administrator conceded, "I'll have to admit though, your performance was legendary, worthy of a professional whore."

"I'm not a whore, sir," Wendi insisted.

"If you say so," Mr. Connors shrugged, casually placing the flash drive back in his desk drawer and exchanging it for Wendi's thong panties that Dean had ripped earlier and that Chasidy had taken, "but your behavior says otherwise."

"Mr Connors, I..." Wendi choked on her own words.

The administrator narrowed his eyes. He was done playing games.

"You're going to do exactly what I tell you to do or you are finished at Sunny Park High, and whatever university you had planned to attend. Got it, young lady?"

"Yes sir," Wendi nodded quickly, ready to do anything to save herself.

"Good choice," Mr. Connors stood up and walked around to the front of his desk, tossing Wendi the remnants of her tiny panties.

"You're going to show me what a whore you really are. Now spread your legs as wide as possible and stuff these in your pussy."