Blondie Confesses to Sibling Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An' all of that applied to my bad-boy big brother." She giggled, "All he had to do was look at me an' he got a hardon...an' when I did let him fuck me, he'd keep right on poundin' away 'til I'd finally make him stop."

"It was almost like he saw you as a threat an' was tryin' to prove to me that he could fuck me better than you could, 'cause he knew I loved you an' wanted to marry you."

Of course my response was, "And could he...?" causing her to sigh and mutter regretfully,

"Sometimes, yeah...sometimes he could...usually in fact. Look, babe, you were takin' a full credit load in school and workin' almost full time while all Bertie had to do was lay around all day, so let's just say that he was usually a bit more energetic...an' just leave it at that, okay?"

I said, "Look, Blondie, you're not going to hurt my feelings—you've screwed a lot of guys who are better me—you've made it clear your regulars, like Charles and Mack, are better lovers than me, so it's no big deal if Bert is, too."

With a grin meant to put her at ease, I teased, "Of course their dicks are a bigger, too. You say Bert has a big, thick prick, so I'm assuming it's bigger than mine, too."

With an even longer sigh, she hesitated before finally saying, "Honestly? Yes...the answer is yes...Bertie's cock is bigger 'n yours...quite a bit bigger around...an' 'bout an inch longer."

After another thoughtful pause, she murmured, "An' let me tell you, Bertie flat fuckin' loved it when I'd tell him his cock was bigger 'n yours an' that he was fuckin' me better than you just had. I mean he absolutely loved hearin' me whisper that in his ear."

"In fact, after the first coupla times he asked me if his dick was bigger 'n yours an' if I liked it better, an' I saw how excited it made him, I learned real fast to use that kinda talk to make him come quicker on those nights I really needed to get some sleep."

She smiled smugly at the memory, "I actually got pretty good at makin' that boy come when I was ready for him to. Like you, he loves dirty talk. He'd just go crazy when I'd kiss an' lick his neck an' ears an' tell 'im that fuckin' you just got my pussy all warmed up for him—that you'd just m'a donné faim (made me hungry) for more dick—all hot 'n hungry for him to give me what I really needed."

Suspecting that might well have been the reality, I asked, "And was that true?"

Her extended silence confirmed it even before she let out a long breath and sighed,

"Sometimes, yeah, like on those nights when you were really tired an' I was really horny an I just couldn't keep from thinkin' about the really hot fuckin' waitin' for me at the house if I gave him what he wanted."

She brightened, "But hey, it also made me a hotter fuck for you, cher..." then a giggled, "For both of you actually, 'cause if I got turned on thinkin' about fuckin' him and fucked you really good an' you still left me hangin', then lucky Bertie got his brains screwed out when you took me home to him."

That "to him" really resonated. For almost a year I had unwittingly been delivering my wife-to-be to another man for their mutual sexual gratification night after night. Talk about cuckolded!

I said, "Doesn't sound to me like he had to beg—you were anticipating sex when I dropped you off. I think you went in that door expecting him to fuck you, wanting him to fuck you, in fact, counting on him to fuck you, didn't you?"

With a guilty smile, she confessed, "Oui tu as raison (Yeah, you're right). There were nights when I wanted it badly, when I was cravin' more sex 'cause you an' I'd only had a quickie—you know how strong my sex drive is—those were very good nights for my brother."

She murmured, "But I had to be careful. If I was too obvious about bein' horny, he'd tease me an' play around with me when he realized how bad I wanted it, just kissin' me an' suckin' my titties an' fingerin' me while I jacked him off, 'til he had me beggin' him to put his grosse bite épaisse (big thick cock) in me."

"Nights like that I couldn't get enough of that big ol' Cajun cock. I'd let him stay in my bedroom an' fuck me for hours, even when I had to work the next day."

Then, after a thoughtful pause, she came right out with it, "La vérité soit dite (The truth be told), my big brother is the best regular, long-term fuck I've ever had, cher, an' I mean that."

When I started to ask, "So how long did you guys..." and she cut me off with some asperity,

"Can we just end this putain d'interrogatoire (fucking interrogation) right now, d'accord?"

It took me several minutes after that defensive outburst to calm and convince her that now that her huge secret had been exposed, the best course of action was to clear the air completely, once and for all, then put it behind us. But I could sense there was more she was holding back. Even after several minutes of reassurance she still looked totally unconvinced, but finally hissed,

"Okay! You want the whole truth? I'll give you the whole damned truth, Rick, an' I promise you you're not gonna like some of it! She eyed me uncertainly, "Although with you, qui sait (who knows)? Kinky as you are, this entire conversation's been turnin' you on, hasn't it?"

I just shrugged noncommittally so she proceeded, "What you really want to know if I was still fuckin' him after I agreed to marry you...an' the answer again is yes damnit!"

She was almost hyperventilating as she spat out defiantly, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Almost up to our wedding, mon cher, if you really have to know."

"Truth is, I actually let him fuck me less than a week before we got married to get him to stop pesterin' me at night an' I could get some sleep. I was worn out from all the wedding preparations, so I did it to get him to leave me alone."

She gave me a mocking smile, "Although as I think back now, I did enjoy it."

To say I was stunned to hear that my sweet little Southern belle fiancée had been screwing her brother every time I took her home, and right up until our wedding, no less, would be a gross understatement. But considering all the men I'd encouraged her to have sex with since we married, I had no grounds for anger. Trying to lighten her tension, I teased,

"Sounds like we should have taken him on the honeymoon..." to which she shot back snappily but with a hint of a mocking smile,

"Well now, sugar, that woulda been a very useful wedding present—one your little bride definitely coulda gotten some hard use out of, n'est-ce pas (wouldn't it)?"

She started, "Even after the honeym..." then stopped herself mid-sentence.

Laughing, I relit the roach and we sat passed it back and forth for a few silent minutes until I couldn't stop myself from asking, "And what about after..." which made her groan painfully,

"After? You're just not gonna stop until you've wrung it all outta me, are you?

With a rueful grin she said, "Okay, mister, you really wanna clear the air? Well, let's clear the damned air, okay? What you're dyin' to know is whether I fucked him after we got married an' the answer again is yes...yes fuckin' yes...I did!"

With a deep breath, she began explaining, "Truth is, I cut him off after the wedding even though he kept tryin' to get me to give him quickies when you weren't around. But I hafta admit it was awfully temptin' when you were busy with school an' work, not payin' enough attention to me."

"But I resisted—up 'til that time he stayed with us for a while out in Texas, when, yeah, I let him fuck me a few times after you went off an' left me alone with him." When she stopped, I gestured for her to continue and after a long silence she did,

"Actually it was more than few times, a lot more if you really want to clear the air. You know how strong my sex drive always has been an' back then you were travelin' constantly in your new job so when he just showed up at our house that Saturday afternoon without any warnin', tellin' us he wasn't gettin' along with the folks an' needed to stay with us a while, my first thought was that as soon as you flew back out again Monday mornin' I was gonna be left all alone in that house all night with a very horny guy...a very nicely hung, nice-lookin' bad boy who was very good in bed...an' yeah that made me horny, climbin'-the-fuckin'-walls horny."

That outburst left her momentarily breathless. She gave me a searching look, "You were so tied up in that new job that our sex life sure wasn't anything to write home about...so, yeah, in spite of my lovin' you...my second thought was that Bertie would gladly take care of little sister's neglected pussy problem if I wanted to let him."

She looked into my eyes, "An' I realized just as soon as I laid eyes on him that I did..."

"He didn't know how soon he'd have me to himself 'til you told him—right after he got there—that you were flyin' out Monday. That horny devil hadn't changed a bit. He hit on me as soon as you went outside to do somethin' in the yard an' kept doin' it every time you went to the garage or back outside, comin' up behind me an' kissin' my neck an' ears an' bare shoulders an' coppin' feels of my ass an' my tits."

"I kept tellin' him to behave but Bertie's no fool. He knew me well enough to realize how horny I was. An' in spite of protestin' I let him get away with the neckin' an' feelin' me up...waitin' longer than I should've before swattin' his hands an' pushin' him away, tellin' him to behave. He could feel how hard my nipples were an' the cocky bastard pressed his hardon into my ass an' told me he knew I really wanted some a' his dick again."

Her eyes searching mine, she whispered, "An' I did—God, did I ever! When you went to Sears Saturday afternoon, not more'n two hours after he got there, my horny brother had his hands in my bra an' his tongue in my mouth before you were even outta the damned driveway."

She smirked, "An' I didn't even try to stop him, cher. I kissed him back, givin' him a mouthful of very hot an' hungry tongue. He wanted a quickie an' I really wanted to give him one but I was afraid you wouldn't be gone long enough for me to get him off. So I led him to the front entry where we could watch for you comin' back an' we just stood there makin' out 'til you did."

Really getting into it now, she almost bragged, "That was the first time I'd kissed another man in so long an' it felt so delicious I didn't stop him when he unzipped my shorts an' put his finger in me. An' let me tell you, between the kissin' an' the fingerin' an' me squeezin' that big ol' hard dick after so long, your little horny wife was pantin' like a race horse, by the time you got back."

Blondie was getting aroused again in her recounting of her long-ago infidelity. "I was tremblin' with the hots when you walked in. I'm sure you don't remember, cher...but it was 'cause of Bertie gettin' me all hot 'n bothered that afternoon that you got a very hot fuckin' that night."

Grinning lewdly she confessed, "I was louder 'n usual that night 'cause I wanted Bertie to hear me...somethin' perverse in me just wanted to make him even hornier...an' it worked. He told me Sunday that he'd heard me moanin' an' groanin' an' it almost drove him crazy."

"I told him to be patient...that he was gonna get his turn. I promised him I'd go in late to work Monday mornin' an' if he could just hold off 'til you left for the airport, I'd fuck him before goin' to work so he wouldn't hafta wait all day."

Gazing at me doubtfully, she asked, "Are you absolutely positive you want to hear all the détails désordonnés (messy details)?" When I made a keep going gesture with my hand while nodding, she smiled crookedly, saying contritely,

"Okay, cher, but I'll warn you, it gets genre de torride (kinda raunchy)—we both just went totally sex crazy for the whole time he was there."

Her initial anger was lost in the catharsis of confession and she now smirked, "Soon as I heard you openin' the garage door, I jumped up an' put on some lipstick, brushed my hair real quick, put on a pair of heels 'cause he likes fuckin' me in heels, an' jumped back in bed."

She smiled at the memory, "Barely made it before he pushed that bedroom door open sportin' the biggest, hardest dick your little wife had seen in a long, long time."

"I mean he was in there crawlin' in our bed an' between my legs no more'n thirty seconds after you pulled outta the garage."

She smirked at her own complicity, "Horny little slut that I was, I just lay there with my legs spread...watchin' him come through that door...ready an' waitin' for him to get on top of me an' put it in..."

"I can still see him kneelin' between my legs with that big cocky grin on his face, strokin' that big dick an' hear him askin' me if I wanted it an' me tellin him 'Oh, God, yes, Bertie! I want your cock an' need it, so fuckin' bad.'"

Staring off into space again, she cooed, "An' I can still remember like it was yesterday how wickedly delicious it felt when he pushed that big fat cock into me as you drove away."

She grinned mischievously, "Yeah, babe...it was that quick...he had that thing in me an' goin' a mile a minute before you got to the subdivision gate an' I remember actually tremblin' with the thought you weren't gonna be back 'til Friday an' that big ol' thick cock was all mine, day an' night, for the whole week."

Gazing at the fireplace, she seemed lost in the flames until she turned that lovely face to me and said rather dreamily, "Right away he asked me if his cock felt better than yours had Saturday night an' I told him the honest truth, cher—it did. I told him how much I'd missed fuckin' him even though I knew it was so wrong, 'specially with me bein' married now an all."

"An' I'll never forget how wonderful it felt to have that big ol' thing back inside me, makin' me feel so completely filled up an' stretchin' my pussy walls like that for the first time in so long. God almighty, darlin' it felt so fuckin' good in me."

Looking not the least bit ashamed or apologetic, she admitted, "I do remember feelin' just a bit guilty that my husband...a dedicated, hardworkin' man...a man I dearly loved...hadn't even had time to get to the freeway an' I already had another man's dick in me. Worse, it was my big brother's dick."

She giggled, "But that guilty feelin' didn't last long I assure you, babe...I quit worryin' 'bout that stuff real fast...soon as Bertie got movin' in that special way he has when he really gets goin'."

"I remember thinkin' that if you'd gone off an' forgot somethin' an' walked back in the door right then, I wouldn't be able to stop."

"I hadn't been fucked that way in such a long, long time I forgot about feelin' guilty real quick like, je vous promets, monsieur (I promise you, sir)."

Looking thoughtful, Blondie said, "You know, si tu veux vraiment connaître la vérité (if you really want to know the truth) I've never had another man fuck me quite like Bertie does...the way he moves when he's on top of me and gettin' so excited...it's like that big cock is comin' at me from a dozen different directions an' hittin' places inside me in ways that most men just don't seem to be able to, comprenez vous (do you understand)?"

She mused, "I'm sure it has somethin' to do with his nerve damage problems an' maybe the drugs he takes for them, but believe you me, as far as his sexual performance, it's sure as hell not a handicap by any stretch of the imagination."

With a devilish gleam in her eye, she giggled, "I'm here to tell you, cher...it's anything but a handicap...Tu vois ce que je veux dire (You know what I mean)?"

Chuckling, she sighed, "That horny boy didn't take that thing outta me for almost two hours an' came twice...didn't go soft when he came that first time either...just kept goin' 'til he got off the second time an' made me come with him. He didn't come much the second time but he definitely got off in me an' it was intense enough to give me a huge orgasm."

Again she paused, looking at me as if making up her mind, then committed to full disclosure,

"I hate to brag on my brother, babe, an' I don't wanna hurt your feelin's, but the truth is that was le meilleur que j'avais été baisé depuis longtemps (the best I'd been fucked in a long time)...for certain since you took that job an' we'd moved out to Texas, Je jure devant Dieu,(I swear to God)."

She leered, "First time I'd come on anything but a vibrator, too."

"An' yes, he did want me to keep tellin' him he's a better fuck than you are an' I did, over an' over. He wanted to hear how much bigger his cock is an' how it felt better in me, 'specially on that first Monday morning fuck when you'd just driven off."

"He kept askin' me, 'Is that better than what Rick gave you this weekend? Do you like it more? Do you want it more than you do his cock?' an' I'd assure him it was much, much bigger an' better an' oui, bien sûr (yes, of course) I wanted his cock much, much more than yours."

She giggled, "He loved it an' thankfully, I could still make him come faster by talkin' to him like that. Otherwise I'd have never gotten to work." She grinned, "Which I didn't really want to do."

"So even then, that first Monday I didn't get to the office until almost eleven. I worked late that evenin', but I might as well have gone on home at five 'cause I couldn't keep my mind on those condo contracts I was updatin' for the lawyers to review. All I could think about was how Bertie an' I would have the whole house an' that king-sized bed all to ourselves for the next four nights...a privacy we'd hardly ever had at home except when mama an' daddy were outta town or the few times we'd fucked in a car."

"I'd always had to be so quiet when he was makin' me feel so good...an' now I realized I'd have the freedom to get just as loud as I'd always wanted to get...let it all hang out, you know?"

With an almost guilty look she giggled, "An' boy did I ever—the whole month—an' of course Bertie just loved makin' me squeal an' moan like that."

She smiled and winked, "So that first Monday I was dyin' to get home. You know me...my pussy was wet all day just thinkin' about what I was gonna get when I got there."

"But we ran into a contract mistake an' had to re-do some stuff, so I didn't get home 'til seven. An' Bertie meets me at the door playin' king of Rick's castle: wearin' one of your robes with nothin' underneath...drinkin' one a your beers...smokin' one a your joints...an' ready to fuck your wife all night in your bed."

"You better believe he was eatin' that up, puttin' the horns on his big ol' handsome, college grad brother-in-law like that, she smirked." Again she winked as she admitted,

"An' believe me, cher, your little wife was just as ready to put those horns on you again as he was. We were both so randy I didn't even bother gettin' undressed for the first fuck...just led Bertie into our bedroom an' let him push me down on the bed. I hiked up my skirt an' lifted my butt so he could peel off my pantyhose an' panties, then your brother-in-law, in spite of his so-called disabilities, proceeded to give your wife the hottest quickie she's ever had, before or since. He actually made me come on his cock again in just a few minutes an' you know that's not easy unless I'm super turned on."