Blondie Confesses to Sibling Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see that, in spite of my supposed cuckold's imperturbability, she was shocking her supposedly unshockable husband with both the extent of and her enthusiasm for her infidelity. A naughty gleam came into her eyes as her demeanor shifted from confessional to confrontational, her face taking on that disdainful look it got when she was teasing and mocking me while having sex with other men...playing the cuckold humiliation game. Her full red lips twisted into a sly, taunting smile as she snickered,

"You're lovin' all this cheatin' on you with my brother stuff, aren't you?" When I just smiled, she retrieved her vibrator and switched it on, taunting, "Well so am I, if you really must know,"

Blondie then resumed what was quickly becoming an almost prideful, boasting confession, which I realized must be due to the huge relief she was feeling now that their dark secrets were being purged. She was at last sharing them with the person in her life that they most affected—and not just getting away with it, but gloating about it—even rub her cuckold husband's nose in it a bit. It was a role she could easily slip into and one she was now apparently enjoying as she continued with relish, almost wallowing in her wanton behavior,

"After all, grand frère hadn't had any of lil' sis's tight pussy in a long time an' lil' sis hadn't had any a that fat cock either so we were both just gettin' caught up...with lil' sis givin' that bad boy some of the hottest lovin' I'd ever given him."

"An' big brother was lovin' it that lil' sis was a grown woman now, a married woman, not some high school girl, an' she was still crazy about his fat cock."

"That first fuck of the night 'bout drove us both crazy wild...I know you loved how hot I got fuckin' that cowboy a few years ago an' that's the same way I got fuckin' Bertie...three times that first Monday night an' then again Tuesday mornin' before goin' off to work...then mostly crazy hot like that for the rest of that week 'til you got home Friday evenin'."

Grinning, she teased, "You never knew it 'til now but when you fucked me later that Friday night was the first time you ever got secondes bâclées (sloppy seconds) on me, sugar, the very first time. You've gotten 'em plenty a' times since, but that was the very first time."

When I just lifted my eyebrows inquiringly, she gloated, "Yep...we screwed just before you got home. Bertie asked me to take off early so he could get a final piece to last him 'til Monday if we didn't get a chance over the weekend." She grinned, "Even though he'd already told me he wanted to fuck me while you were home if we could pull it off."

She winked, "An' bein' his little slut, just like I've always been, I agreed to do what he wanted. I came home early an' we fucked in his bedroom. He came in me just a few minutes before you pulled in the garage, cher."

"I barely had time to brush my hair an' freshen up my lipstick an' put my skirt an' blouse an' pantyhose back on, like I'd just come home from work. When I kissed you 'welcome home', I could feel Bertie's come soakin' the crotch of my pantyhose."

"You won't remember, but you were really tired so we went to bed early an' even though you weren't really into it, I persuaded you to fuck me just so I could see what it was like givin' my husband secondes bâclées (sloppy seconds) an' guess what, sugar? I liked it...liked it a lot."

And with a naughty grin, "Still do..."

She looked at me slyly, winking again, taunting, "You'd been hintin' around about me bein' a bad girl with other guys an' there I was bein' a very bad girl, but doin' it behind your back an' I realized bein' a bad girl is fun."

"Somethin' else you never knew, but you were there for some a' those hot nightly fucks, cher. Several in fact, startin' that first Monday night. I don't suppose daddy wants to hear about that, does he?"

I just looked at her impatiently and she continued smugly, "Mmm, hmm...we'd just started fuckin' again when you called that first Monday night at ten..." Her mocking eyes never left mine as she purred,

"An' Bertie simply would not get offa me so I made him slow down an' be quiet...but he never stopped movin' his butt durin' the whole twenty minutes or so you an' I were on the phone, talkin 'bout the usual stuff."

"Mon Dieu, that was so sexy, layin' there talkin' to my husband with my brother's cock in me...movin' in an' outta me, nice an' slow...that randy devil just stayin' right there on top a' me, grinnin'...refusin' to get off me, like it was some silly kids' game."

She snickered, "He was havin' a lotta fun listenin' to us talk while had his dick in me, even kissin' me when you were talkin' which, as usual, was mosta the time...an' I do mean kissin me...with a lotta hot tongue action."

Waiting a beat, she taunted, "Lotta hot tonguein' from both of us, cher...I was kissin' him back an' fuckin' him back while you were talkin, givin' it back to him good on both ends...nice 'n slow 'n smokin' hot sexy."

"I can still remember how deliciously naughty it felt layin' there like that an' puttin' my pussy right up there for another man, really lovin' him up good, workin' it nice an' slow for his total pleasure while my husband was talkin' in my ear, from a hotel room a thousand miles away."

"It made me so hot I started comin' all over his cock as soon as you hung up—I'd been worryin' the whole time that I might come while I was talkin' to you. Bertie had already made me come twice that day an' I was totally aware that the more often I come, the easier it gets, so I was worried, I'd just go off all of a sudden while we were talkin."

She giggled, "I worried about that happenin' for the whole month 'cause that kinda moanin' an' groanin' woulda been awfully hard to explain wouldn't it? It's makin' me wet just talkin' about it now, all these years later, si tu peux le croire (if you can believe it)."

Shaking my head, smiling, I chuckled, "Oh I believe it alright—you are really something, you devious little bitch. You were really putting the horns on me even before we finally got around to doing it together and I didn't have the slightest clue..." then after a lull, "And with your fucking brother no less, and I do mean fucking brother."

"If you recall, babe," she said, "This happened at a point in our marriage when you were already encouragin' me to wear sexy clothes an' look more glamorous, which, by the way, when I wore 'em for Bertie, he just absolutely loved it—told me I could be a Penthouse Pet if my boobs were bigger." She grinned, "The asshole...still teasin' me like a little sister."

"You'd been hintin' around about me fuckin' other guys, so I was rationalized that I was just doin' what you wanted an' you prolly wouldn't really mind what we were doin' except maybe for the kinky part of him bein' my brother, tu sais (you know)?"

"Didn't you ever wonder why I was so receptive to the idea of fuckin' other guys when you brought it up?" she asked with another one of those damned smirks.

"I'd already gotten me a real good taste of screwin' around even if it was with my own brother...so when you finally came right out and said you wanted to watch me fuck other men...well, hell yeah, I was more than ready, cher."

I just kept shaking my head in amazement at this continually surprising woman I'd married, sitting there so confidently now that her long-held secret of sibling incest was unveiled. She clearly enjoyed explaining how thoroughly and completely she had first cuckolded me, taking mocking delight in telling me how pleasurable it had been for both of them, and how much more exciting sex with her brother was than with her husband. That age-old saying, "Incest is best," obviously had some truth to it.

Her smile was almost dripping sexual condescension and smug self-satisfaction, "Actually, lover, it became a game. As soon as Bertie realized you were a creature of habit an' always called right around ten, he made sure we were screwin' or havin' oral sex, somethin' sexy when you did."

"So you two were fucking like minks the whole time he was there, hmm?" I asked.

With another self-satisfied smile, she nodded, "Pretty much, yeah. We slowed down some after the first week, but yeah, it was pretty hot 'n heavy the whole time.

"I don't know how many times we screwed that month. I'd be sound asleep an' feel that hard dick pokin' my butt an' I'd just roll over on my back an' help him put it in an' we'd go at it hot 'n heavy a while even though I usually never fully woke up."

Looking thoughtful, she mulled that over, "We musta fucked a good fifteen times or more that first week...I couldn't keep track, cher."


She grinned devilishly, taunting, "But every morning at wakeup—every...single...one...for sure—an' at least once every night, too, usually more. An' we got crazy hot like every time we did it."

"You gotta remember that my brother is oversexed, probably some of it naturally, maybe even genetically—I've always suspected that mama an' daddy both screw around—an' we know for certain I am, but I think those seizure drugs make him even more so."

"From the very first time I screwed that boy, anytime Bertie got within spittin' distance of baby sister's petite chatte serrée (tight little pussy), his dick got hard an' stayed hard 'til I took care of it for him. That whole month, he was always, an' I do mean always, ready to fuck me again, just as soon as I'd let him."

Blondie giggled, "An' I swear, it didn't make any difference how many times I'd already made that coonasse boy come, he could still manage to get it up an' still get his nuts off again."

"Of course I was usually ready to let him... an' I do mean for that whole damned month...I was almost as much of a sex maniac as he was."

"I swear, Rick, it's a good thing you finally got tired of him spongin' off us—eatin' your steaks, drinkin' your booze an' smokin' your dope—an' sent his lazy ass back to Baton Rouge when you did, babe, 'cause he was turnin' your wife into a sex addict who couldn't wait to get home, get naked an' get laid."

She teased, "When you were gone, about all I wore were panties, pearls an' high heels 'cause that's what he wanted me to wear around the house for him."

I asked, "Did you dance for him?" and she threw me a what a foolish question look, snorting,

"Bien sûr (Of course), cher. By that point I was used to doin' stripteases for you, an' Bertie loved it when I volunteered to dance for him in my sexy undies." She taunted, "Wanted me to wear 'em when we fucked, too, specially the garterbelts an' nylons an' heels."

Then after a pause, "You joked about takin' Bertie on our honeymoon. Well, lemme tell you, sugar, that month was a honeymoon, one with my own brother, right there in the first little house we ever owned...havin' hot sex at least twice a day...almost every day...for a whole month. I'd call that a honeymoon, n'est-ce pas? (wouldn't you), babe?"

She grinned, "It was pure luck on Bertie's part that he showed up right at the start of a cycle when you had to go out of town every week for a month straight an' weren't gonna be home any time except weekends."

She sniggered, "Your young horny wife's good luck, too."

Smiling lewdly at her 'honeymoon' memories, she touched her vulva and sighed, "A girl sure has to wonder after all these years, if big brother can still get that big dick up an' keep it up like he could then. Not very often do I fuck a guy who can come in me without goin' soft...some black guys can do it sometimes, get their nut an' just keep fuckin me, which as you know, I dearly love."

"You know I always get horny an' excited when we're plannin' to meet some new guy you've fixed me up with, but I swear, honey, your little slut is even hornier an' more excited about goin' home an' findin' out if she still have that effect on her big brother after all these years...seein' if he can still stay hard like that an' come as much an' as often as he used to."

She smiled salaciously, "An' we are gonna find out next weekend, I promise you cher."

Delighted by how graphically, even flauntingly forthcoming she'd suddenly become about her incestual history as well as her evident current desires, I enquired somewhat incredulously,

"I'd forgotten until this came up that Bert had stayed with us almost a month. I'm astounded that you guys were fucking like that every time I left town for that entire month."

Confirming that incredible fact with a nod and a crooked little smile, she waggled her eyebrows playfully and winked again, "Wasn't just when you left town either, lover."

That did bring my eyes wide open and a startled, "Now what the hell does that mea..." when she interrupted with an absolutely diabolical little chuckle,

"Mmm, hmm...I told you he wanted to do it when you were there. So there were even some super-delicious little right-behind-hubby's-back quickies on the weekends, too, cher,...like when you were off runnin' around doin' your guy things...off lookin' for car parts or yard stuff or whatever. An' even once when you were right there, workin' outside in the garage."

When I raised my eyebrows and shook my head disbelievingly, she smiled foxily, "Mmm, hmm, even as you pulled outta the driveway, Bertie would be droppin' his jeans an' I'd be shuckin' my blouse an' skinnin' outta my tight little short shorts. We'd crack the livin' room window an' fuck on the couch so we could hear you pullin' back in...in case I hadn't got his nuts off before you got back."

She giggled, "Which wasn't often 'cause doin' it with you right there in town made it even more excitin' for both of us an' I could get him off a lot quicker like that, rather than when you were out of town an' we could take our time."

Obviously reveling in her freedom to finally relate these intimate anecdotes, especially to her cuckolded husband, she smirked, "Closest you came to catchin' us was when we were in such a rush to fuck when you went to Home Depot that we forgot to crack the window."

"So the first thing we heard was when you came into the kitchen from the garage an there we were on the couch in the next room half naked, with that big ol' fat cock plugged in me an' goin' a mile a minute. Almost gave your young wife a heart attack—I promise you."

Again with her eyes twinkling naughtily, she continued, "But you know what? Even then Bertie stayed hard an' only stopped fuckin' me for a few seconds or so 'til you got your water...or beer, or whatever it was you came in for...an' went back outside."

"He never even got off me...never even took his cock outta me...an' soon as he heard that door close he started givin' it to me even harder, tellin' me not to stop 'cause he was comin'."

She chuckled, "But he wasn't as close as he thought...so we ended up fuckin' hot an' heavy for at least another five minutes or more 'til he finally got his nuts off. I was absolutely scared to death you were gonna come back in the house an' catch us, cher."

With a wicked grin she chuckled, "Mon Dieu, we musta been absolutely crazy with the hornies to just keep right on fuckin' like that with my too-busy-for-sex husband...all preoccupied with another one of your home projects out in the garage...right on the other side of the wall. An' your randy brother-in-law is just a few feet away, poundin' away in your wife's faim petite chatte (hungry little pussy) takin' care of that particular home project for you."

"I finally got him off by tellin' him over an' over how much bigger an' better his cock felt than yours had the night before an' how much better a lover he is than you. That really got him goin' an' took him over the top."

Smiling smugly, she purred, "It was crazy but it was crazy excitin', too, 'cause I knew it was true...he was fuckin' me a lot better than you did the night before...a whole lot better...an' his dick is bigger an' does feel better in my pussy mosta the time, usually quite a bit better."

"But that isn't totally fair to you cause you'd been workin' hard an' travelin' all week to earn a living while he'd been sleepin' all day, every day, waitin' for your wife to come home an' give him some more of that sweet pussy that was supposed to be all yours."

"But even so, it was true, so true an' so excitin' that I just went kinda nuts, layin' right there with you just on the other side of that wall, whisperin' it in his ear again an' again 'til I was so excited myself that I climaxed as soon as I felt Bertie's big dick start goin' off in me."

"An' as you well know, sugar, I have to get really, really excited to have an orgasm in a quickie situation like that, specially in that short a' time."

She grinned, "Almost bit a hole in my bottom lip tryin to keep you from hearin' me when I got off, babe, but God almighty, what an absolutely incredible fuckin' orgasm, one a' the best I've ever had."

"You know," she said thoughtfully, "You're right about me likin' kinky sex...an' right about that time is when I really began to realize just how much I like kinky, risky sex...how takin' all those chances screwin' Bertie under mama an' daddy's noses for so long, an' then there on the livin' room couch with you right there in the garage, had made regular sex seem kinda plain vanilla."

"You're absolutely spot on 'bout me likin' that forbidden fruit," she murmured provocatively, "It's why I like screwin' black guys for sure.

She looked at me thoughtfully before disclosing another surprise, "Since you'd already been hintin' around about watchin' me fuck other guys, I'd already decided that if you did catch us, I was goin' to keep fuckin' him and tell you to just sit down and watch 'til we finished."

"I even thought about suggestin' that if you wanted to watch me fuck another guy, I was willin' to try it with Bertie."

Shaking my head in wonderment, I said in awe, "You were lightyears ahead of me the whole damned time, weren't you?" earning me a self-satisfied smirk.

Blondie then went on to confirm an important aspect of how all this current situation had come to pass: how my suspicions about the offset eyes of the Alabama Cajan, Jeff, and the Wyoming cowboy, being the triggering factors in her wild passion with them, had indeed been on the mark. Their imperfections did remind her of sex with her disabled brother, memories that remained exceptionally exciting to her, as I should now be able to understand.

In both situations, those eyes had served to revive her depraved desire to engage in what most people would denounce as sexual perversions. It was, indeed, she admitted, the same with the young guys and black men—she was being a very, very bad girl—and being a bad girl gave her that delicious little sexual thrill that nothing else could come close to.

She explained, "It's like this yummy little itch that's always deep inside me that I guess comes from havin' sex with my brother before anyone else, then keepin' it up even after I started screwin' other boys a just few months after he got my cherry."

With an impish smile, she winked and teased, "Even you...even after I married you," pausing thoughtfully before saying,