Blondie Confesses to Sibling Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Without havin' Bertie around to scratch mon petite picotement prurit (my little tingling itch) once in a while, it just came out in situations that reminded me of fuckin' him, like those two guys...an' with the younger ones. In the case of the black guys, it's like I'm doin' somethin' our families and friends would consider every bit as wicked as incest, so that I absolutely love doin' it, comprenez vous (understand)?"

Indeed I did, thinking she was about to get that little tingling itch scratched in the best possible way in another week if all went as planned. I continued to mine my lusty wife's memory for more dishy details of her incestuous infidelities but, in spite of my open skepticism, she swore there was nothing more to be revealed after that eventful month so long ago. She swore she had cut Bert off forever once he went back to Baton Rouge that year. If she were being truthful...and I strongly suspected she was not...their 'honeymoon' had been their final fling, so I had no doubt Bert would be more than receptive to his little sister's upcoming proposition.

Blondie had managed to talk herself into another approaching orgasm with all this clearing of the air, so before she could climax with the vibrator, I mounted her and managed to drive her to orgasm by getting her to fantasize that it was her brother's cock inside her and teasing her with whispered suggestions of how good the real thing was going to feel after little sister hadn't had her itch scratched for so long. That coupling was to be our last sex before the trip, as we were agreed we wanted her to be particularly horny when she resumed her incestuous relationship with her brother in the coming holiday—which would prove to be a 'coming' holiday, indeed.

We left for Baton Rouge a week later, early Friday afternoon, after Blondie closed her office, sending her assistants home for the extended holiday. Christmas wasn't until mid-week, but everyone, including my little Dixie Pixie was eager to start their long vacation now. I suspected her employees eagerness might be just a bit differently motivated than my wicked little wife's.

She was radiantly glamorous in her hip-length white fox fur...my early Christmas present...with her recently redone platinum hair...her freshly manicured nails...and an extravagant amount of sparkling diamond and pearl jewelry. When she exited her downtown office building, crossing the sidewalk to join me in our gleaming silver Cadillac De Ville, I saw multiple heads turning, mostly male, but even a few females, causing me to reflect once again on my excellent good fortune in finding such a smart, sensuously attractive and...as she would say...très promiscuité (very promiscuous) woman to be my life partner.

As we entered I-10 for the three hour drive to the Marriott in Baton Rouge, I noticed my lovely spouse looked a bit tense and thought to relax her by saying,

"Your mother's going to be jealous—she won't be the most glamorous woman in attendance this week—you're definitely going to outshine her and all her diamonds and expensive clothes."

Blondie blessed me with that ravishing, toothy, red-lipped smile that could trigger instant erections. I'd been telling her since we first became intimate when she was only nineteen that she had a perfect blowjob mouth, an opinion often corroborated through the years by the many sexual partners she'd entertained. Now here we were heading southwest down the Interstate, enroute to another such liaison...although the lucky partner was as yet unaware of the wonderful Christmas present his sister would soon bestow upon him...hopefully this very night if all went as planned.

I asked, "You nervous, baby girl? Getting cold feet about Bert, hmm?

Her smile certainly looked nervous but her reply was a firm, "Nervous, yeah, 'cause it's been a while since he and I've done this, but cold feet? Nope, don't you be worryin' 'bout that 'cause other parts of me get warm enough just thinkin' about it to keep that from happenin', cher."

"I did somethin' this week that I think Bertie will like," she said, "Went to Dillard's an' bought a special outfit just for him that should bring back a very sexy memory."

When I just looked at her enquiringly, she explained, "You know Bert remembers the smallest details about everything, every personal encounter, every conversation, just everything, n'est-ce pas (right)?"

I nodded—Bert had this uncanny ability to tell you something you'd said five years ago, almost verbatim—it was almost unnerving. Blondie continued,

"Well, I went back an' read that journal some more this week and how he'd recorded the details of what I was wearin' that first time I danced and did a striptease for him. Then I went out to Dillard's an' bought an outfit to match it as close as possible, includin' this skirt an' these shoes an' a blouse in my hangin' bag, plus the closest-to-original underwear I could find, thinkin' that once we get him in the room, I'll put it all on, then dance for him." She grinned, "An' strip..."

With a smug, knowing smile, she purred sexily, "But what I'm sure he's gonna remember most is that right after I stripped that night I sucked his dick the first time."

She was looking down the highway but cut her eyes to me as she said, "An' if you remember from readin' Bert's little sex diary, it was an all-the-way blowjob—I let him come in my mouth, cher, the very first time I blew him. An' you know damn well he's gonna want me to do that to him again."

I chuckled, "Any man would. And I want to watch you do it, sweet-thing."

She twisted in the large leather seat and reclined against the door as she gave me a seductive heavy-lidded look and teased, "Yeah, that'll be somethin new and different for you won't it...watchin' your wife suck her brother's cock?"

"I didn't tell you this last week when I was clearin' all that air, but during that honeymoon month, I let him do that a few times when I blew him. Also a few times when we were fuckin' an he asked me ever so sweetly if he could pull out when he was close an' come in my mouth, an' I let him...even though...as you well know...I much prefer it in my pussy."

"You and Bertie are alike in one regard," she teased, grand frère (big brother) thinks it's super sexy kissin' me with a load 'a come in my mouth," then after a momentary pause, she slipped the needle in, "Course in his case it's usually his own come..." making me wonder about "usually".

Gazing through the windshield and down the long, straight Interstate, she chuckled throatily, "An' once I taught him how to eat my pussy, he developed a taste for cleanin' me up when I came in after a fuck date..." and casting me a sidelong glance, she teased, "Just like someone else we know."

"An' yes, if you were gonna ask, he cleaned me up sometimes after you brought me home."

Watching closely for my reaction, she cooed, "Mmm, hmm, your brother-in-law liked cleanin' up all those creampies we made...did it several times."

I just grinned and we continued cruising westward at eighty miles per hour with my comely Cajun beauty feeding me more tidbits and details of her relationship with her brother...but with nothing more quite as titillating as that. As we drove past Lake Pontchartrain, Blondie sighed,

"You know, babe, I hope you don't think I'm sick and twisted for wanting to have sex with a man who is not only my brother but also genuinely handicapped—most people would consider that to be extremely perverted—but I know from experience that he is anything but handicapped when it comes to his sexual capabilities."

She smiled, "He's better in bed than most of the men I've slept with, all of them in fact."

"Like I told you last week, he's the best fuck I've ever had—not the biggest cock—but the best fuck. An' perverted as it may sound, I honestly do think it's those jerky, uncontrollable and unpredictable movements that make him such a good lover."

Pausing reflectively, Blondie smiled with a memory, "I told him that once, back when I was in high school—that I never knew what to expect when he was fuckin' me because I never knew what direction that big ol' dick was gonna be comin' from—he absolutely loved hearin' that."

Smiling affectionately, she snickered, "From then on, when he'd hit it a particularly good lick an' make me groan or gasp, he'd grin an' tease me about it, askin' me if I had any idea where that one had come from."

She threw me a sidelong glance, "Believe me, he was askin' me that a lot during our little Texas 'honeymoon' when he had me gaspin' an' groanin' a lot every night you were gone. You'll see what I'm talkin' about how he moves tonight...at least I'm hopin' you will, cher."

Patting her knee, I reassured her, "I'm glad you told me about the honeymoon...it's a very steamy story even if I am the husband who got really and truly played for an oblivious fool. So if we're going to talk about perversity, then that finger's pointed squarely at me. After all, I'm the one who got this all going again by offering, hell, even encouraging you to fuck him again by showing you his journal and buying that brother-sister incest video."

Blondie didn't respond so I proceeded, "I wasn't just blowing smoke when I told you that I admired you for helping your brother with his sexual needs when no other girls would. That was a very loving thing to do and if he screwed you so well you really liked it and fucked him back, so what? That's only human and perfectly understandable."

Continuing, I explained, "Hell, babe, I don't even mind your sexy honeymoon month. You know what? Even if I had walked in and caught you in the act and you didn't stop, I probably would have just sat down and watched, letting you finish. Like you said, I was already thinking about watching you fuck other guys so you and Bert were just a year or so ahead of me."

"And as for whatever happens during this trip, sweet cheeks, this is just between the three of us. I know I really want to watch you do it—I believe you really want to do it—and you can bet Bert wants to do it."

Lying back against the door, she smiled naughtily and murmured, "Oh, I do want to do it—don't get me wrong—and I am goin' to do it, so don't worry, cher. You just get me there, d'accord?"

I did get her there and the erotic events of that hot holiday will be related in a coming story.