Blondie in Jamaica

Story Info
Dagwood & Blondie Bumstead go to Jamaica for a vacation.
4.5k words
4.47
13.8k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: Mmf, Anal, Nc/cons, Reluc, Inter

Dagwood Bumstead was a good husband and father, loving and kind though a bit naive. He gave his wife Blondie flowers; he took her out to dinner every Saturday night. He loved her cooking and was a big eater to prove it. There was not one thing she would change, except one.

Though Blondie would not admit this even to herself the most disappointing aspect of marriage to Dagwood was his performance in bed. Yes, he had helped her lose her virginity and had given her two wonderful children. He was the only man she had ever slept with and she loved him dearly, but he had a small penis, he came too quickly, and he did not seem to understand her sexual needs.

Often, she had to masturbate herself to orgasm thinking of a big strong mystery man with a huge cock ravaging her as her husband snored next to her. She was of course a faithful, loving housewife and mother, a bastion of the community and admired by many. She had even started a successful Catering business when the kids were old enough to take care of themselves.

She would never actually cheat; it just was not in her nature. The tall dark stranger was in her mind when she needed him as she visualized herself at his mercy and that was more than enough to get herself off. Her mystery man was in her head; there was no way she would allow him to actually exist.

Blondie was surprised one day when her husband informed her that he had booked a vacation trip to Jamaica. She was excited and happy to be going to the Caribbean Island, even though she did not know how to swim. It was to be a second honeymoon, he told her, just the two of them.

They stayed at a resort hotel near Montego Bay where she lounged around the pool in a sweet pink bikini on the first day and even dared to dip her toes in the water as the hot Jamaican sun tanned her body. The second day of their trip, Dagwood had another surprise for Blondie. As she sat alongside the pool reading, he tapped her on the shoulder and introduced her to Christof, the resort swimming instructor. "This is my wife Blondie. Blondie this is Christof. He's the resort swimming instructor who's going to teach you to swim isn't that great."

Blondie could barely keep from gasping at the sight of him. Christof was incredibly handsome, very black, and extremely muscular with long dreadlocks. He was also very tall, 6'5" by the look of him, and he dwarfed Dagwood when the two stood together.

What neither knew and he did not publicize was that he was directly descended from the blood-thirsty pirates who long ago preyed upon the area with ruthless disregard for anyone but themselves and the need to satisfy their carnal pleasures. They took what they wanted, and so did Christof.

Also, unlike Dagwood, Christof exuded a rather distant, arrogant demeanor as he drank in her abundant charms; she was a hot looking blonde in her mid-thirties with a great body at 5'4", 118 lbs. with long, gorgeous legs. Her breasts were firm and large, and her ass was to die for ass her husband's male friends often told her when Dagwood was out of earshot.

Excited at the thought of finally learning to swim, Blondie asked if she should get into the shallow end of the pool to start, but Christof sneered at her. "I don't teach swimming in the pool," he said. "I teach you in the ocean."

Dagwood grinned and nodded at Blondie, as if to reassure her. Then he told his lovely wife that he was going back to the room to read for a bit. Christof watched the trusting man walk off, leaving his blonde-haired white wife with Christof, a complete stranger, as so many other unknowing white husbands had in the past.

He looked at her again and smiled as he thought of the many other things, he would teach the little blonde beauty besides swimming. He'd done this many times in his capacity as the resort's swim instructor, but this sweet innocent white wife was something very special and he felt his dick begin to tingle as he swept her ripe bikini clad body from head to toe as she looked towards her departing husband.

Blondie gathered up her things and headed off with Christof to the beach with the big black man walking slightly behind so that he could take in the tantalizing wiggle of her sweet white ass as well as the rhythmic jiggle of her full thrusting breasts.

At the beach, Christof was greeted by another very tall, muscular black man. A man as close to Christof as a brother, as indeed both were descended from the brotherhood of pirates.

"This is Tomas," Christof told Blondie. "He will assist me." The two men exchanged a knowing look and then a quick grin. Had Blondie paid a little more attention to that, as well as the uncertainty she felt in her gut about all this, maybe things would have turned out differently.

Christof and Tomas stood on either side of Blondie. Each man took one of her hands and walked with her into the warm surf. She was hesitant to enter the water, but they reassured her that they were right there to take care of her, so she let herself be pulled along between them.

Blondie was beginning to feel more confident. The soft sand felt good under her feet, and the warm water felt comforting as they walked ever deeper into the sea as she stole quick glances at their muscular ebony bodies, glistening in the water.

The men also checked out Blondie as she made her way with them. They watched her big breasts move in a fascinating jiggling motion as she occasionally hopped with a small wave washing into her. They watched her perfectly formed tanned thighs disappear into the water, then her firm round bikini clad bottom. The rest of the resort crowd was now far away, and Blondie again began to feel nervous.

"Why are we going so far out?" she asked.

"For privacy," said Christof. "You must focus on the lesson."

When the water was neck high, Blondie had to fight a sense of panic. She looked to Christof and Tomas for reassurance. Instead, the two men pulled her even further out until she began to struggle just to keep her head above water.

Because both men were so much taller than Blondie, they kept their feet planted in the sand and their heads well above water. She felt relieved, though still fearful when Christof swept her up in his big strong arms and held her head above water. The two men continued to walk into deeper water.

"Wrap your legs around me, Mrs. Bumstead," Christof instructed her. "It will keep you afloat." Blondie did as she was told, also wrapping her arms around Christof's muscular back. She was terrified at being so far out to sea and out of her depth, her feet unable to touch the bottom. The obvious sexual position she found herself in with the big black stranger did not register at first.

Then as she felt more confident that she would stay above the surface she began to relax. That is when it hit her. Straddling Christof the way she was Blondie could feel Christof's cock through his bathing suit, rubbing between her widespread thighs up against her pussy mound that was barely covered by her little pink bikini. It was enormous! Her eyes widened as she stared into Christof's eyes. His laugh disturbed her.

"That's right pretty lady, my little Blondie" he said. "My cock is getting hard and you're the reason. You are just so beautiful and this body of yours ... well what can I say?"

Blondie began to struggle. "I wouldn't advise that, little Blondie," Christof said. "If you let go of me, you will sink. People drown out here all the time, you know, even experienced swimmers."

She let go, disregarding his warning and her head dropped below the water. Her feet felt bottom and she kicked upward to break the surface gasping for air with Christof watching her. She did this a few more times thinking that she could bounce her way in towards shore, but she quickly realized that the current prevented her from making any headway.

The next time she broke the surface she grabbed the big man's arm to hold herself up as she took in a huge breath of air. He smiled as he realized that she finally saw the futility of her struggles.

"Wrap your legs around me, Mrs. Bumstead," Christof said. "Either that or let go and drown." Blondie slowly changed position, wrapped her legs around Christof again and held on tightly, even though she felt his big black cock pushing against her pussy through her skimpy bathing suit as she rubbed against him with the gentle push of the waves.

"No, no," she said. "Please stop doing this."

Christof's big strong hands moved up and cupped her sweet little buns. She gasped as he gently squeezed her ass and began bouncing her up and down in the water. She looked frantically toward the resort, but they were too far out for anyone to hear her, especially over the sound of the waves washing into the beach. There was no way anyone could help her she realized. She

was trapped with the huge black man's big hands cradling her little round ass.

And now in spite of the situation, or maybe because of it, the feeling of his huge cock pressed into her spread opened doe's foot mound, which was inadequately protected by her tiny bikini bottom, was having a wicked effect on her. She was feeling a nasty sort of horniness as she found herself trapped between the two men. She had never felt such sensations before, except in her bed at night as she masturbated to thoughts of her tall dark stranger doing wild naughty things to her.

"You don't understand," she implored. "I'm a married woman with children. I can't do this with you."

"Hold on to me," he said, ignoring her pleas. "Hold on tight or you will drown."

She held on but pleaded for mercy as Christof and Tomas peeled her out of her bathing suit. First, they untied her top and let her full fleshy tits bounce out into the water. Tomas reached around her and cupped her big boobs, squeezing their pliant fullness as he began fingering her nipples. She could not help herself, as her nipples became stiff little nubs as he manipulated them.

"God no!" she cried. "Stop doing this to me, please!"

Christof untied the side bows on her bikini bottoms and handed them to Tomas, who also had her top. Now she was completely naked and helpless in the water with the two big black men. Christof returned his hands to the now naked cheeks of her ass. He squeezed her pliant buns as he slid his fingers into her butt crack and pressed a fingertip into her tiny rosebud anus. She gasped at the forbidden touch and then jumped as she felt him push it into her ass.

"Ohhhhh ... Please do not touch me there," she begged. "No one's ever done that to me before."

"Well little lady," he smiled. "Before we get out of the water, you're going to feel more than a finger up your sweet little, sexy ass ... and that's a promise so get used to it." He probed her tight ass for a few minutes then pulled out to her sigh of relief.

Then she groaned as she felt two of his big black fingers slide between her labia and push inside her neatly trimmed pink pussy. "Your pussy is so very tight, it's as though you're a virgin," Christof said into her ear as he fingered the frighten married woman with a gentle thrusting motion. "You may have had children, but I can tell that you've never had a real man little one."

"I've only had my husband Dagwood," she said. "Please let me go, and I won't tell anyone about this."

"I saw your husband in the showers," Christof said, now lewdly sliding his fingers as deeply as he could in and out of the terrified housewife and mother's cunt. "He has a little boy's cock. A beautiful woman like you deserves much more that that limp little noodle. It is my duty as a real man, you might say ... no my honor, to show you what you've been missing Mrs. Bumstead."

He released her and she floated a bit away as he reached down and yanked down his bathing suit. In the clear water she looked down to see his enormous blood engorged cock pointing straight up at her widespread legs. It looked to be easily twice the size of her husbands', in length and thickness. It was as though a large black eel had suddenly appeared between them.

"You don't need a swimming lesson my little blonde beauty," he said with a wicked laugh. "Today, you get a riding lesson. Time to mount up Mrs. Bumstead you must get firmly into the saddle for you to fully enjoy the ride."

"No, no, no" said Blondie, tears rolling down her cheeks as she felt his big hands locking on her flaring hips, pulling her down until his hard cock touched the mouth of her pussy. As his fat cock head found her tight hole, she instinctively tried to pull up, but his hands kept her in place as he attempted to pull her tight cunt down around his huge cock. She was very tight, and he was very big, and the outcome was never in doubt. Suddenly, she felt his wide cockhead pushing her open, forcing itself into her. She felt the folds of her pussy opening to accommodate his huge cock and she screamed.

Blondie screamed louder as her tight cunt accepted his huge mounting stick. Her cunt lips stretched to the max as she was lowered further. A strong adrenaline rush ripped through her veins as she was being forced to take in another man's cock for the first time in her life and a big black man's massive horsecock at that.

"Look at me Blondie," he said as he worked her glove tight cuntal sheath down over his long thick horsecock. She stared up into his deep dark eyes as she felt his massive cock drive well past her husband's depth and just keep going. The intense feeling of her cunt stretching over his thick black cock was making her weak. He lifted her up and down on his big black cock and Blondie started trembling as his massive manhood peaked her inner most carnal desires. In the water, she was buoyant, almost weightless atop his cock. Suddenly, he let go of her ass. She screamed as she thought that she would sink and drown without his hands for support. When she did not, Blondie looked at his grinning face and realized that he was indeed supporting her, only not with his hands. He was supporting her with his long thick deeply imbedded cock. She looked down between then and confirmed with her eyes what her tautly stretched pussy was telling her. She was impaled on a massive black dick. He began rocking his hips lewdly, sliding himself in and out of her as she cried like a baby.

The married woman's hands slid up to grasp the back of his muscular arms to keep her head above water. Her legs were still hooked around his body as he plundered her treasure box like a true pirate of the Caribbean. His ancestors were smiling from their watery graves at Christof as he continued their wild lusty tradition of taking what they want, when they want.

Blondie's cunt felt as sweet to him as it gripped his cock tightly and started to adjust to his enormous size as he ravaged her married pussy. "Why do these white bitches always cry at first?" he asked Tomas who laughed and shook his head. "Noooooo... nooooooo... ohhhhhhhhhh ... please!" she moaned through her clenched teeth as more of the thick shaft was thrust brutally up into her trembling body.

First with small expert stroking motions, then with longer strokes, Christof fucked into the weeping blonde wife. Then, when the weeping turned to mewling sounds, he knew that the unwanted pleasure was beginning to overtake her sexy body. Smiling at this expected change, he returned his grip to the struggling beauty's meaty buns with her arms as well as her milky-white legs now

encircling the black pirate of the Caribbean raping her.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhh, Godddd!" Blondie moaned her mind now in another world with the unwanted pleasure she was receiving from the long lengthy strokes of her rapist's thick cock. Blondie had always enjoyed lovemaking with her husband, even though it often left her unsatisfied but never had she been taken to the heights of pleasure that she was now experiencing. The nagging itch deep between her thighs desperately needed to be scratched and the long thick shaft was now more than adequately scratching that terrible itch. Her arms and legs tightened around the muscular black islander as she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, God nooooo please oh, nooooo I I'm cumminggggggg!"

Tomas, meanwhile, had pulled off his own bathing suit and began exploring Blondie's tanned white body with his big black hands. She tried hard to hate what was happening to her, but after a few minutes she felt that nasty tingle begin inside herself again. Within seconds, she had the strongest orgasm of her life. "OH God," she said as she moved her mouth to that of her invader. Christof's huge soft black lips covered hers and she felt his tongue slithering in and out of her open mouth as she bounced up and down on his enormous cock.

He broke the kiss and sneered at her.

"So, little Blondie," he taunted, "Want me to stop?"

She moved her mouth to his ear. "Keep fucking me you bastard," she whispered as she ran a hand along his washboard abs and up to his massive chest. "Fuck me please don't stop just fuck me! "!"

And so, he did. They rocked in the water together for a very long time, her wedding ring glinting in the sunlight, and Blondie experienced a shattering series of orgasms which ended only when Christof's cock finally spewed his sperm deep into Blondie's tautly stretched pussy.

"Ah, baby... baby, here it is!" Christof groaned, burying his cock as deeply as possible into her ravaged slit. "Oh, Mrs. Bumstead, I'm thereeeee here I cummmmm!" he groaned as his cock twitched and exploded his boiling jizz deep in her married womb, the first man other than her husband to do so. It set her off on another super intense climax that swept over her like a tidal wave. "What a fuck, your classy little bitch! Oh, sweetie, going to fuck you good!" he laughed as his cock spurted out its potent seed time and time again.

Christof finally pulled himself out of the ravished beauty and she hung listlessly against him gasping for breath as she slowly came down for her sexual high. Now it was Tomas's turn, but he had something else in mind for her. As she continued to hold Christof, Tomas pulled her bottom up and out toward him.

Then Blondie felt Tomas's huge cock pushing up into her wet pussy and drive balls deep into her. She gasped as he pumped her hard and deep for several strokes them slid out and repositioned his dick against her tiny anal bud. "No! Please!" she cried as she suddenly realized his intent to sodomize her. "You'll split me in two!"

Christof muffled her cries with a kiss as Tomas pushed up and began roughly forcing his huge cock into her asshole. He fit his cock against her tightly puckered hole and slowly caved it inward. Blondie started screaming and yelling, "No, No, not there, I can't take you there. You are too big, it will not go in, and you will split me. NNNNoooooo."

Tomas ignored her and continued to push the head against her tight little ass. After a couple of seconds and some more pressure the head of his cock popped in past her sphincter. He held still a few seconds and then applied more pressure. Slowly he sank a couple more inches. Blondie continued to struggle but she could not move away, as Tomas and Christof had her sandwiched between them as the gentle waves lapped over them. Her screams were lost in the wind, never to reach the beach as she was forced to submit to Tomas's ass hungry cock.

Tomas again held still and let her body adjust and then started to slowly slide in and out, gaining a fraction of an inch each time. He repeated this maneuver several times until his massive cock was completely buried in her tiny asshole, stretching her anal canal skintight around him. By this time Blondie was no longer struggling as she floated supported between the two islanders impaled on his huge black. Then something snapped in the pretty blonde wife and she began moaning and pushing back to him.

12