Blondie in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain was at first excruciating, but neither man was about to let her go. The beautiful wife and mother were unbelievably surprised when eventually, the pain yielded to delicious nasty pleasure as Tomas's glorious cock slid in and out of her virgin ass. He pulled her away from his friend and moved his hands up to capture her ripe tits. Using her boobs as handles he began to move her up and down over his long thick cock as they fucked together in the deep water with a wicked frenzy.

It was unlike anything she'd ever felt before and as she wriggled and moaned in wicked pleasure she thought, 'What a slut I've become. I was forced but I did not put up much of a fight did I. First, I fuck a big black man packing a serious horsecock and then I take it up the ass from his equally huge friend. God help me it feels so good I'm going crazy.'

After a long hard fifteen minutes Christof had gotten hard again, and now she felt his cock returning to her pussy as Tomas continued to pump his cock deep up her asshole. "God you're sweet little ass so tight!" Tomas said gripping her meaty buns. "So is her incredible pussy!" Christof said filling his strong hands with her big jiggling tits as she once again locked her legs around him. They worked up a rhythm, each man feeling the other's thick cock through the thin membrane separating them as they double fucked the beautiful Mrs. Blondie Bumstead.

She was the cream filling in their island style Oreo cookie and her once exclusively reserved little pussy was being seriously resized by an unbelievably thick black cock while an another equally huge shaft of solid black steel was stretching her tight little asshole taunt as it was being pile driven to the hilt up her ass.

Dagwood would have been in total shock had he been able to view his precious wife's swimming lesson. Even more so if her heard his lovely wife chanting, "Fuck me fuck me fuck the hell out of me! Fuck your little white slut! Screw me screw my brains out! Stick your big black dicks in me oh, yessssssssssss!" As he read a book in their hotel room the two big strong black islander's he'd hired for the afternoon held his wife up between them as they plundered her cunt and anus in the ocean.

Half an hour later, her ass and pussy stretched to the max by the men's big black cocks, Blondie collapsed in sore and guilty bliss against Christof's chest. Meanwhile, Tomas, having cum deep inside her ass, helped her back into her bathing suit, and the three waded back to the resort.

Blondie had no idea what she would tell Dagwood when she got back. All she knew for certain was that she would tell him that she had to have another swimming lesson tomorrow. She was tired and sore but still managed to go to dinner with Dagwood and later in the privacy of their bedroom he makes totally

inadequate love to her. She endured his pathetic attempt at lovemaking while thinking of the heights Christof and Tomas had taken her to earlier.

The next morning, she told her husband that she was a bit tired and wanted to lounge in bed. She convinced him to go out and try the resort golf course as she read a book. He readily agreed and after a luxurious breakfast in their room he departed happily. After making sure the coast was clear she put on a sexy little bikini and went down to the bar hoping to find the men who had taken her to such unbelievable heights the previous day.

'After all,' she reasoned. 'I'm on vacation too. While Dagwood's playing 18 holes, I am going to let those wonderful men play bedroom golf on my two-hole reserved course. God, I have become so wicked, so slutty, but I do not care. I will go back to my life and my children at the end of the week. Until then I want all the black cock those two big strong men can give me.'

She spotted Christof by the bar, made eye contact, and enjoyed the lustful look in his eye as she sauntered over to him. He smiled when she told him that her husband was gone for the morning and that she wanted another 'riding lesson' in her room with him and his friend, if they were up for it.

Half an hour later she let them in, put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door handle and locked the door behind them. Christof and Tomas both smiled when she slowly walked over to the bed and got down upon it. Looking at each other, they slowly undressed as they watched the lovely Mrs. Bumstead lying on the bed that she shared with her husband. They saw her panting with her eyes

closed and watched as her hands came up to cup her breasts through her tiny bikini. Seeing her knees rise up and spread wide, the two men moved to either side of the big bed to join her.

After an hour of hard, deep fucking Tomas could see that they had unleashed a wild streak in this once prim and proper blonde-haired wife and mother. Her head and shoulders were down on the bed and her ass was held high with Christof's hands locked onto her flaring hips. She was wiggling and moaning, pushing herself back to him as Christof pounded his massive erection in and out of her tight little asshole! He smiled as her thought that the true black pirates of the Caribbean were hard at work once again plundering another white boy's treasure.

12