All Comments on 'Blondie's First Bar Pickup'

by raven2018

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Stevevo17Stevevo17almost 4 years ago

Great story. loved it.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC

absolutely fantastic, my hotwife adores young hung boys and I love feeding on their thick delicious cum

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

The story is enjoyable to read and humorous. The series has established an interesting background, framework, and setting for its cuckold tale of voyeuristic wanton lust. However, it fell into the trap of almost every cuckold story on the Literotica website. That trap is sprung when the cuckold author indicates that HE made his wife into a HotWife and and that her behavior began for his benefit after convincing her. "...I set out to make my kittenishly appealing protegée even more sexually alluring,..."; "To my utter delight, my diminutive Cajun cutie was an apt and enthusiastic eager participant"; "it was but a few months after our marriage that I first thought of LETTING HER have sex with other men."

The absurdity of his thinking he had any control at all was highlighted when Blondie claimed to have had intercourse at least once a day for every day of her senior year of high school. It is doubtful that she became less sexually active after high school graduation. It is also unlikely she was chaste and pure until senior year. Assuming that "every day" was an exaggeration, a reader can surmise that several times a week would be a minimum. A thoughtful reader must also expect that her activity was not limited to one horny classmate. The only conclusion is that Blondie was fairly free with her sexual wares, and promiscuous to a degree. Such behavior would have continued until she met and married at age 21 according to the series timeline. That conclusion also suggests that a better title for the story would have been "Blondie's First KNOWN Bar Pickup AFTER Marriage". It would be a safe bet to wager that Blondie had numerous 'bar pickups' under her garter belt prior to her wedding.

That criticism aside, the story remains escapist fun reading. I'm not sure why the author feels the need to include drug use in every pre-sex scene. He has described Blondie in a way that would make her irresistible to 99% of men. I'd expect a few of them to not want their senses impaired while they enjoyed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author says 3rd in series but gives no clue (in biography) of order stories should be read in - so why waste time?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop gone wild? Lose the faux French next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous