Blondie's Second Honeymoon

Story Info
Dagwood & Blondie Bumstead go on a second honeymoon.
7.1k words
2.63
8.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bumstead' s Second Honeymoon

By Photodude2020

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: M/F, Oral, Mast,MM/f, Voy, Mmf, Anal, Reluc,

My wife and I had rented a cabin at a remote lake for a week. It was isolated and as far away from the rigors of our everyday lives as we could make it. We left the kids with their grandparents for the first time to be alone in many years. It was to be a kind of second honeymoon.

Now let me say that my wife, Blondie, is really hot with an incredible body. She is a curly haired blonde with long legs, big full breasts and a fabulous ass with firm, high riding buns that are highlighted by her flaring hips. I was used to seeing men turn to stare at her every time she walked by them.

We were both virgins when we married and have always been faithful to each other. Our sex life up to this point had always been great, although Blondie was pretty strait-laced and usually only wanted to make love in the missionary position.

We got to the cabin Saturday afternoon after stopping in town for groceries. The weather was beautiful and after unloading the car and getting the cottage arranged Blondie made us a nice supper. While she was cleaning up, I grabbed a beer and went to sit on the porch.

That is when I saw this guy pull up at the cottage next door. He carried some stuff into the cottage and in a little while he came back out with a beer in his hand. Wondering what was going on because the rental agent had assured me that we would be all alone up here, I decided to check it out and walked over to him.

I introduced myself and he said his name was Sam. He had a rugged outdoorsman look and the build of a football player. His hair was clipped short and his 6'3" body bulged with muscles on top of muscles. He looked like he had a 30-inch neck and could start as a linebacker for a pro team.

He told me that he had rented a cottage on a lake about ten miles away but the cottage he was to stay in was not ready. He had called the rental agent and told him that he had better find him someplace to stay. The agent violated his agreement with me and sent him here. He said he drove over to check the place out and that one his buddies were going to drop in later.

At about this time Blondie came out and joined us. I introduced them and I noticed that Sam was undressing my wife with his eyes. It was something I was used to, and I accepted it as a fact of life when you married a beautiful woman. After talking about the weather and who knows what else for a while we went back to our cottage.

When we got back to our cottage, I got us both another beer. We sat and made small talk for a while and Blondie brought up Sam two or three times, wondering where he lived and what he did. I was not interested in Sam and after a while when my beer was gone, I suggested we go to bed a begin enjoying our second honeymoon. I stripped out of my clothes and got under the covers naked while Blondie went into the bathroom.

When she came out, she had on a baby doll nightie. I pulled her to the bed and buried my tongue in her mouth, one hand rubbing her breasts and the other going under her panties and rubbing her pussy lips. She reached for my cock as I started pulling her baby dolls off and started licking my way down to her breasts, taking a nipple in my mouth and stretching it out with my lips.

After giving both nipples a good tongue-lashing, I kissed my way down her body. What I found surprised me, she was soaking wet, and I licked her juicy slit and stuck my tongue in as far as I could before going back up to her clit. Blondie was moaning and lifting her hips off the bed, thrusting into my face. I moved around to the 69 position to get my cock by her face. She licked it a few times and kissed it but avoided letting me put it in her mouth, instead urging me to put it in her.

While licking her clit and pussy lips I shoved 2 fingers in her and tried to reach her G spot. I must have found it because she started screaming and cumming. Her nectar was sweet as honey. As she settled down, I quickly reversed ends and drove my cock in her. She was so wet it went all the weigh in with just one stroke. This sent her over the edge again and as her cunt gripped my cock so tight it took me along with her. It felt like I would not stop cumming, throb after throb I kept going, sliding in and out, keeping her thrusting with me until we both had cum again.

As we slowly rolled apart, I pulled her to me, telling her how much I loved her and kissed her. She held me and told me she loved me too. She laughed and said she had cum at least three times and did not think she had ever cum that much before. As I held her to me as we basked in the afterglow and cuddled together, we soon fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning the dawn was just beginning to lighten up the new day. I was still spooning Blondie and had my arm across her waist. Sliding my hand up to her breasts I gently massaged them, enjoying the feeling of her full meaty mounds, but I also had another feeling telling me I needed to hit the bathroom.

After taking a leak I came back to the bed and gently shook Blondie awake and told her that we had our first full day to enjoy. I told her to go in the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee while I took a quick shower. After the shower I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and headed to the kitchen.

For some reason Blondie had not turned on the light and as I started to do so she quickly said, "Don't turn on the lights." Looking around in the darkened kitchen I saw her looking out the window. She had put on a robe, but it was hanging open and her hand looked like it was moving between her legs.

Walking up behind her I put my arms around her inside her robe, caressing her breasts. Leaning over her I looked out the window over her shoulder. The other cottage was only about 20 feet away and our kitchen window looked right into the bedroom of the cottage next door. There in all his glory stood Sam. Naked with a towel on his head drying his hair, but that was not what had

Blondie's attention.

Between his legs hung a monster of a cock. It hung halfway to his knees, and it was still flaccid. She was really turned on by the sight and was unconsciously masturbating as she gazed upon our extremely well-hung neighbor. As I squeezed her nipples she began to moan and shudder as an orgasm swept over her. Sam turned and walked out of sight so I kissed Blondie, patted her on the ass, and told her I would make the coffee and for her to go take a shower.

After we had breakfast, we drove into town and looked around the area for most of the day. We returned by late afternoon and decided to laze away the rest of the day down by the lake. It was breathtakingly beautiful. The mirror-surfaced lake reflected the trees and rising mountaintops in the distance. It was still rather hot out and Blondie was wearing the tiny little string bikini that I had gotten her especially for this vacation. I had spotted it in a shop at the mall and when I pulled out the white bikini that seemed to be mostly of strings she said, "You expect me to wear this?" "There's nothing to this," Blondie said in amazement. A salesgirl approached and asked if we needed any help. "Do women really wear this skimpy thing?" Blondie questioned.

"Oh, yes, it's a good seller," the clerk replied. "Let me show you how it's worn it's not as hard to put on as it looks," The salesgirl continued. "You take the top strings and bring them up over your shoulders and tie them behind your neck, and the bottom strings wrap cross and around your back and tie back together in front. For the bottom, the two top side strings tie on the sides of each your hips with the bottom strings on the end of the thong that fits between your buns. With a figure like yours, it will truly show you off."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Blondie said, giving me a concerned look.

"If you want Honey, you can wear it only when we're alone," I had told her.

"If I wear it at all, you mean," she flashed back at me. She finally gave in, and we bought it and I was never happier. Until this morning that is, because Sam was outside as we walked down to the water's edge. His eyes were glued to Blondie's practically naked body.

The two tiny triangles of material barely covered her nipples so that both sides of her full thrusting tits were clearly visible. They had a seductive jiggle going on as we approached him. The bottom triangle of the thong exposed her flaring hips and basically just provided a splash of color over her mound. Her firm naked buns rolled with the sway of her hips, and I truly regretted talking her into getting it as I saw the lust on Sam's face.

There were only the three of us. The rest of the cabins were empty, and we made small talk as the sun began to set. Sam went back to his cabin and returned with a cooler full of beer and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I tried to beg off on the drinking, but Sam insisted, and Blondie went along saying, "Oh lighten up Dagwood. We are on vacation after all."

We brought out some cards and began to play "Hearts." We also started some heavy drinking, and I was pretty smashed in no time. I had always had a low tolerance for alcohol. I guess with the drinks and the fact that Sam had not done anything really outrageous, Blondie and I began to relax, and (as usual, after a few drinks) Blondie became quite tipsy and very flirtatious.

Around about 9 o'clock, Sam asked if we ever went skinny-dipping. I guess he could tell from the look and smile Blondie, and I shared, that we had quite often, as a matter of fact.

He grabbed the deck of cards and said, "I thought so. "Well, we are all alone up here let us play a few hands of `strip blackjack' and then we'll go swimming."

I started to decline when I felt Blondie's hand on mine, "What the hell Dagwood. There is just the three of us and we are on vacation. Let us have some fun and be a little naughty."

I could not talk her out of it and reluctantly agreed. I am sure the fact that I was shit faced helped me back down on my objections.

Sam was the dealer, and, to my surprise, he lost the first hand. He was wearing only his swim trunks and he stood up and lowered them off his hips. He had the largest, thickest cock I have ever seen, hanging semi-rigid between his legs, it was easily twice the size of mine, and I could see my wife Blondie, wide eyed, giving it a very close inspection and unconsciously licking her lips. It looked ever bigger than it had earlier this morning when we had seen it through his cabin window.

He started to deal, and I asked him what he was betting since he did not have any more clothes on.

He smiled at me and said, "Don't worry about it, Dagwood my-boy."

He won the next hand and I shed my shirt. Sam gave her a pass but told her that if she lost again her bikini would be coming off. I tied Sam on the next hand, but Blondie went bust.

"Blondie, Blondie, Blondie. Time to pay the piper, dear." Sam grinned from ear to ear as Blondie stood next to him and gently removed her bikini making a little striptease out of it.

Sam's eyes drank in her luscious naked body as she wiggled and jiggled in time to the music coming from the radio. His eyes traveled from her big full thrusting perfectly formed tits, down over her tiny waist and flat tummy, her sexy flaring hips and firm, high riding little buns, her little blonde muff, and long sexy legs.

"I knew you were a natural blonde never doubted it for a moment, Blondie," he said reaching out and sliding his big hands all over her magnificent body. "And your incredible tits are magnificent," he said as he lifted and fondled her gravity defying breasts. "You give new meaning to going `bust," he said as he tweaked and rolled her spiky nipples with his fingers. Sam lifted his eyes from Blondie's full breasts to stare into her eyes and smiled.

Blondie smiled back totally relaxed with her nudity and his hands feeling her up. Her eyes were locked on his long thick cock as it twitched and extended to become a massive erection close to a foot long. I staggered up, "Well, I guess the game's over. Let us go swimming."

Sam grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back down into my chair. "Dagwood my boy, what say you and I go mano-a-mano for one hand? Winner takes all?"

"What are we betting, Sam?"

He smiled at Blondie and then looked at me, "Well, the loser gets his cabin for the night."

"And the winner?"

"Don't be dense, Dagwood my boy. The winner gets Blondie."

I tried to get up, "Don't be ridiculous, Sam. This has gone far enough. You can't intimidate me into a crazy bet like that." Of course, I was drunk on my ass and knew I could not stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do.

In an instant, Sam grabbed my wrist and clipped my feet out from under me. I fell forward, to the table, hitting it with my chin, and was held there, in his iron grasp. He was not even sweating.

Blondie placed her hand on Sam's huge chest. "Please! Please do not fight. Don't hurt Dagwood, Sam."

"I don't want to be ignorant, Dagwood my boy. Let us ask Blondie if she's game." He turned and looked at her standing there, naked and glowing in the moonlight. Still holding me, he stood and slapped his huge semi-hard dick on the table.

"What do you say, Blondie, Honey? You look like a good sport. It will be a good time for you, either way I guarantee it. Dagwood and I will play one more hand. The winner takes you to bed. Do you want to be the prize, Blondie?"

Blondie giggled and hiccupped. She looked at me, then at his huge cock, and back at me. She nodded her head, once.

"I'll take that as a yes. Good! I'll deal." Sam dealt me two cards and I went bust on the third. He stood and grabbed Blondie around the waist. His big hand cupped her breast, lifting and squeezing it as he pulled her over to his cabin.

Over his shoulder, he glanced at me and said, "See you in the morning, Dagwood my boy, and don't worry about your sexy little wife here, she's in good hands. Be a good boy while she's entertaining me?"

To my right his bedroom light came on. I walked over to the window and looked into the room. The bed was in front and to the right of the window, but the light was coming from the left; it must be on the dresser.

I figured that I could stay to the left of the window and in the dark and still see all of the bed. Just as I got their Blondie and Sam came into the room. Blondie looked so beautiful I felt myself getting hard. Blondie pushed Sam so he was setting on the edge of the bed, and she got down on her knees. Blondie stared at his huge cock like she could not believe her eyes. "God," I heard her say, "It's beautiful." She had both hands on it, stroking it and tilting it all around, staring at it.

"What are you going to do with it?" Sam asked.

Blondie did not say anything; she just bent her head down and started kissing and licking it then trying to put it in her mouth. She could get only the head and maybe two inches in her mouth, but she was kind of in a feeding frenzy, kissing, licking, and swirling her tongue around it. I thought then that it looked like she was going to cum just by sucking on his cock.

Sam let her go to it for a few minutes and then reached down and pulled her up, turning her around and laying her on the bed. He then got on his knees and dove between her legs. After his first lick he said, damn you are soaking wet down here. He then went back licking and sucking her cunt and in about two minutes he had her thrashing about on the bed yelling, "OOOHHH GGGGGODDD, I'm CUUUMMMIINNGG!"

"You're a hot little bitch, aren't you," Sam said.

Blondie giggled and then asked him to go get the rubbers she had brought with her, they are in the front room, she said. Sam argued that he did not like to use rubbers, but Blondie pleaded with him to use them and finally Sam relented and went and got them. After he put one on, Blondie said, "Now hurry up and put it in me." She was dying for that big cock.

Sam got up and pushed her further up on to the bed and then got between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock against her cunt lips. She moaned and told him to go slow; she had never had one that big before.

Sam pulled her legs up to his shoulders and that gave me a bird's eye view. He slowly pushed the head in, and I could see her cunt lips spread to take him in. Slowly he sank into her, two inches, four inches, six inches. Blondie was moaning and saying, "Oh God, Oh God, slow, wait a second till I adjust, OK now some more, OOOOhhhh God, aren't you all in yet?"

"Just a couple more inches," Sam told her.

"OK stud, give me all of it," Blondie told him.

Sam sank the rest of the way in until his balls banged into her ass. He had no sooner started stroking in and out before Blondie started moaning and jerking her hips around and yelling, "I'm cumming." Sam held still until Blondie settled back down. He then pulled all the way out and I saw him reach down, pull off the rubber and throw it on the floor.

He then slid it back in and then started giving her long, slow strokes.

Blondie must have noticed that the rubber was gone because she yelled, "NO, put the rubber back on." Sam ignored her and started to speed up. By this time, it is too late for her to stop him. I watched as Sam leaned forward and laid over her, pinning her knees back to her shoulders and fucked her for all he was worth as her arms went to his neck.

"I knew you'd like it rough, bitch. I could see it in your eyes, all night. You are the type that has all those sweaty construction workers fantasies. You like the big, strong man taking you, don't you?" he taunted as he fucked my wife. And he was right. She was pumping and rolling her hips hard up into Sam's. Her breathing was in loud gasps and moans. She was clinging to him with all of her strength, going crazy under him again, moaning and groaning again, then screaming, "OOOOhhhh God, OOOOhhhh God, I'm cumming, CCCCCUUMMMIINNNGGG!!!!"

This put Sam over the edge too as he tightened up and started cumming with her. His heavy load started to leak out all around his cock as he pumped her. Sam gently pulled out as his cock started going soft and he lay down beside her, pulling her to him in a big bear hug and kissing her. That is when I noticed that he had given her a hickey on her neck. By this time, I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes. They lie side by side for about ten seconds before I see Blondie reaching for his cock again. As she started stroking it, she asked, "How long till he can go again?"

"That depends on you," he said. "If you want to go soon, you'll have to give me a blowjob."

Blondie scooted down on the bed and started to suck him again. "You'll have to tell me how," she said, "I've never really learned how."

Sam moved down to sit on the edge of the bed and told her to get on her knees on the floor between his legs. He then put his hands on the sides of her head and slowly pushed his cock into her mouth. When he hit the back of her mouth, he told her to run her tongue all around it, especially the underside of the head. Then, pushing and pulling her head he started to fuck her mouth. As he kept going deeper, he told her to relax her throat and breathe through her nose.

Blondie was trying but when he went in deep, she started to gag and could not get her breath. Sam told her to breathe through her nose and to try to swallow at the same time. Still holding her head, he continued to fuck her mouth and as I watched she must have been getting the hang of it because before long she is taking almost all of his 10 inches down her throat.

After about two minutes he let go of her head and Blondie continued to go down on his cock. Before long Sam put his hand behind her head and started pushing in harder and his balls tightened up as he started to cum. When he finished, he pulled out of her mouth? She swallowed most of it and there was just a little cum around her mouth. Blondie jumped up on the bed beside Sam, kissing him and asked, "How did I do?"

12