All Comments on 'Blondie's Second Honeymoon'

by Photodude2020

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

And? A story without an aftermath is bad! A bad story without it stinks! That's the case!

TajfaTajfa7 months ago

So when does he get his revenge? What about divorce?

The story needs to be finished. It's in a quiet location - maybe he gets his gun from the safe?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Drive Blondie into town, leave her to shop and sneak back to the cabin. A tire iron to the head is a great equalizer. Plenty of places out there to accommodate shallow graves. A week later, she gets served and kicked out on her cheating ass. Dagwood can find a better woman and start over.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe7 months ago

You should do a third story we are Dagwood has has enough tells Blondie. He’s leaving to go home. she can do what she wants there won’t be any third honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was surreal. Never would I imagine I'd see a story that took comic strip characters and mashed them into what's pretty much a cut and paste of "Winning Amanda through intimidation." I'm not sure if you're a genius or a madman.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am not sure what this was really about? What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sissy wimp MC should leave the cheating skank bitch with Sam and take off. He'll share her around with his friends for a while and then get bored with her. She'll limp back home but maybe by then Dagwood can grow some balls. and slam the door in her whore face.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why did you feel it necessary to use these characters? This isn't really a true (sex) parody of the comic strip as really only the names match up with the actual comic strip characters. It still would have been just another fetish cuck story posted in the wrong category, but at least it wouldn't have had as much negative baggage if you had just created your own characters for it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Better re-send Blondie to the Interracial category where she is much more appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always wondered what ended their comic strip... it was a divorce afterall

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dagwood should go down to the bass pro shop buy a 12gauge pump and show what a bitch Sam is after he shoots him in one knee cap than one in the fucking head than dump him in the lake.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

What a shame he had not balls to do something with the knives there..., and end the story with a nice sweet honey divorce...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous