Blondie's Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great Baby," he said, "with a little practice you'll be able to deep throat like a pro." Blondie blushed and said that she didn't think that she would like it, but she really enjoyed it and that the taste wasn't as bad as she'd thought it would be. "In fact," she said, "I really liked the taste of your cum." I was shocked that she actually looked rather proud of herself.

Blurry eyed I made my way back to our cottage. Lying down on the bed I could not get the image of her sucking his cock out of my mind. I knew I should get some sleep but every time I closed my eyes that were all I could see. After tossing and turning for about 20 minutes I heard a car pull up next door. Again, going to the kitchen window, I looked into the bedroom next door and saw a man enter. I quickly went outside and back to the bedroom window.

By the time I got to the window the new guy had stripped. This guy was bigger than Sam was. He must have stood 6'6" tall and weighed at least 300 pounds. That is when I remembered that Sam had said that he was expecting his buddy Jerry to stop in.

Blondie was on her knees, grabbing both cocks and comparing them. Jerry must have been two inches longer than Sam and half again as big around. Blondie then started trying to fit this big guy's cock in her mouth. About all she could get in was the head. I heard her giggle and say, "You're right Sam, he is bigger but there is no way I can deep throat this. It's all I can do to get the head in my mouth."

I then I heard Jerry say, "Damn Sam, you didn't tell me what a foxy lady you had here. Don't worry about deepthroating me girl, just get up here on the bed, I want to get in that tight little pussy of yours."

Blondie immediately climbed on the bed and spread her legs. Jerry lay down on his back and told her, "Get on me, girl. This way we can work it in, and you can control how deep and how fast it goes." Blondie straddled his hips and reached down for his cock. She brought it to her pussy lips and slowly started to sink down on him. She wiggled around trying to get it in and then said, "It's too big, I don't think it will go in. I can't even get the head in."

"Hold still," Jerry said, "we'll get it in honey." He then put his hands on her hips and pushed her down while thrusting up into her. The head suddenly popped in and Blondie started to moan, "It's too big, I can't take it." "Sure, you can girl," Jerry said. "With pussy, one size fits all." He then started pushing up with his cock and pushing down with his hands on her hips. Slowly his cock started to slide into her. When he got about halfway in, he stopped for a few seconds and then lifted her up until only the head was still in her, He then started pushing up into her again, this time she took a little more of him. He repeated this over and over, each time getting more cock into her.

After several thrusts he was balls deep in her. She took him all. Slowly he started to fuck her with long slow strokes. Blondie was panting and moaning like crazy. She seemed to be having a mini orgasm over and over again. Suddenly his hand slapped her ass with a loud splat. Blondie jumped and started humping him harder. He continued to slap her ass and Blondie exploded in major orgasms, one after another.

At about this time Sam came up behind her and slide his hands over her beautiful ass. It was sticking up in the air as she raised and lowered herself as fast as she could on Jerry's cock. He then started to kiss and bite her ass, after a few minutes of this he started to lick up and down the crack of her ass. Her hands tried to reach back to push him away, but Jerry held her tight.

"Don't do that," said Blondie, "I don't like for anyone to touch me there." "You don't know it yet Blondie, but you're going to love this," Sam said as he continued to lick her asshole. Soon he was sticking his tongue into her ass and Blondie started moaning and groaning again and began humping for all she is worth on Jerry's cock.

Sam got up and went over to the dresser and came back with a jar of Vaseline. Getting a glob of it on his middle finger he started pushing it into Blondie's asshole. Blondie was crying "Nooooo not there!!!!" as she struggled to get away from him without success. Soon Sam had his finger all the way in. He then rolled it around in her ass and then pulled it out. Getting more Vaseline on his fingers he started pushing two fingers into Blondie, slowly pushing in, and pulling out. Sam then pulled Blondie's asshole left and right, stretching it, as he continued an in and out motion with his hand. He then pulled out and got more Vaseline, which he liberally applied to his cock. Looking back at her ass I could see a hickey and teeth marks beginning to show.

"Hold her still, Jerry," Sam said as he positioned himself over Blondie's ass. He then put his cock at the entrance of her puckered hole and slowly pushed it in.

Blondie started screaming and yelling, "No, No, not there, I can't take you there. You are too big, it will not go in, and you will split me. NNNNoooooo."

Sam ignored her and continued to push the head into her ass. After a couple of seconds and some more pressure the head of his cock popped in past her sphincter. He held still a few seconds and then applied more pressure. Slowly he sank a couple more inches. Blondie continued to struggle but she could not move away, as Jerry and Sam had her sandwiched between them.

Sam again held still and let her body adjust and then started to slowly slide in and out, gaining a fraction of an inch each time. Sam repeated this maneuver several times until his cock was completely buried in her asshole. By this time Blondie was no longer struggling but again began moaning and pushing back a little.

"God you're so tight!" he said gripping her flaring hips. "And wet!" Jerry said filling his strong hands with her big jiggling tits. They worked up a rhythm, each man feeling the other's thick cock through the thin membrane separating them.

I cringed as I heard Sam call out, "God damn, what would her limp dick husband say if he could see his sexy little blonde wife now, huh Jerry?"

Blondie was providing the cream filling on a bed in an isolated cabin sandwiched between two huge, heavily muscled strangers. Her once exclusively reserved little pussy being seriously resized by an unbelievably thick twelve-inch cock while an another thick ten-inch rod of solid steel was stretching her tight little asshole taunt as it was being pile driven to the hilt up her ass.

I watched Blondie going into a different kind of orgasmic stimulation! She just climbed higher and higher as their large cocks plunged into both of her holes! It seemed that she lost all touch with reality and the men had to hold her to keep her from flopping and hurting all parties!

She was now being overtaken by the crashing waves of a continuous orgasm. Lost in her orgasmic throes she began screaming! "Oh God, I'mCCCCccuuummmiiinnnnggggg. Oh God, fuck me, fuck me harder, and fuck my ass. Oh God, Oh God, fuck me."

Blondie's orgasm must have been too much for Sam as I saw him tighten up and start cumming in her ass. As he pulled out, I saw his cum leaking out of her gapping asshole. Jerry meanwhile was still fucking her for all he is worth, pounding his cock up into her as hard as he could. Before long, he too started tightening up and began shooting his cum deep into her womb. This set Blondie off again and she began jerking her hips up and down as fast as she could as she cried out, "Oh GGGOOOODDDDD," Over and over again.

They rolled apart and Sam got up and left the room. Jerry paused momentarily and turned Blondie over, so she was on her knees. He grabbed her gorgeous ass and pulled it back to him, then guided his massive shaft back into her cum drenched pussy and proceeded to pump her doggy style. Blondie's ass cushioned Jerry as he, piston like, bounced back and forth off it while drilling her like a jackhammer for several minutes. Her ass and tits jiggled like a bowl of Jell-O with every strike.

Her full ripe tits shook and flopped about wildly under her as he parted her ass and stared at her cum oozing anus twitching in response to the earth-shattering orgasms, they had forced from her lush, ripe body. He pulled out and laid his long thick cock in the crack of her ass and slowly slid it through Blondie's buns.

"Honey," he said, "I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole before I leave. Tell me you want me to fuck you up the ass. Say it sweet cakes. Beg me to fuck you up the ass."

My heart skipped a beat as I heard my wife tell him, "Yes. Please fuck my ass; I want you to fuck me up the ass with your long thick cock."

"That's a good girl," he said. "Now who could refuse a request like that, especially from such a gorgeous little sweet thing?" He placed his massive cock at the puckered entrance to her cum oozing asshole and pressed hard against her anal ring, again caving in Blondie's ravaged rear passage. His big cock was slick and lubricated and he forced it in deep, stretching her tight anal passage taunt around his big foot long cock.

Blondie screamed in pain as it broke through and began shoving deep inside her. The agony seemed unbearable. Jerry's massive cock was much longer and thicker than Sam's' and the increased size stretched her ass skintight around him.

He powered it to her and soon he was all the way inside her ass and was thrusting her hard with all twelve thick inches of his rock-hard cock. Only her creamy pussy juice coating his thick rod and Sam's heavy load of male seed, freshly deposited in her ass, allowed for enough lubrication to keep her anal canal from ripping apart.

I knew I could not do anything to stop him from fucking her asshole. I watched as she clenched her ass tight, but her anal muscles soon relaxed and permitted him access. He was just too big and strong, and Blondie grimaced as his huge cock split her wide open.

His hairy balls banged against her cum soaked pussy as he rammed into Blondie's ass. Her fingers clutched the sheet tight as she tried to endure the pain as he continued banging her asshole harder and harder for what seemed like an eternity.

Then mercifully, Jerry cried out and his cock exploded deep in her ass. This was a mixed blessing. The wetness of his cum made it easier for Blondie to take his cock. But his thrusts increased and became harder and deeper as he came inside her, which brought about more pain as well.

He finally withdrew his cock from her ass and Blondie fell forward. I went back to the chair by my cabin and must have fallen asleep. At daylight, I woke and walked over to Sam's cabin, only to hear more moans and groans. I peeked through the window. Blondie, my beautiful, innocent wife, the mother of my children, was on all fours in the middle of the bed with Sam up close behind her.

Her head and shoulders were down on the bed and her ass was held high with Sam's hands locked onto her flaring hips. She was wiggling and moaning pushing herself back to him as Sam pounded his massive morning erection in and out of her tight little asshole! Jerry was nowhere to be seen and I looked out front and saw that his car was gone.

I went back to the window and stood there in total dejection, and then when I realized I could not stop him from doing whatever he wanted, I went back to my cabin. In a little while, Sam came in and sat at the kitchen table. "Morning, Dagwood my boy. You do not look like you slept too well. I slept like a baby, after I fucked the shit out of your hot assed little wife. Man is she a great fuck, or what. She really knows how to work that tight little cunt of hers to pop a guy's balls.

"You're a real bastard, Sam. That's my wife you and your buddy did that to!" I said as I swung at him. Of course, he caught my hand and crushed it with his huge fist. I crumpled to the floor in pain, my hand still in his vise-grip.

"I didn't do a single thing to your little lady she didn't want me to do, Dagwood my boy. And she seemed to like it, too. She is got a hot and ready little pussy and likes to use it. You didn't hear her yelling for help, did you?"

I managed a "no" between my clenched teeth.

"No, she didn't. Look, she has been married a long time she just wanted to have a little excitement. Do not make a big deal out of it, okay? All right, now, Dagwood. I'm going to let go, but you got to behave, okay?"

I nodded.

He let go of my hand and I held it gently with my left. It felt like all of the bones had been crushed to powder.

Blondie walked into the kitchen, dressed in one of Sam's tee shirts and looked at Sam as though they were just meeting, not acknowledging that he had been fucking her up the ass only a few minutes before. She looked at the floor and not at me.

Sam smiled. "Well, here's the party girl, now. Dagwood was wondering if you had a good time last night. I told him you did. You did, didn't you?"

Blondie nodded.

"Tell him, so he knows you're alright. Tell him you had a good time, Blondie. Tell him what you liked the best."

Blondie looked at me, then back to the floor. "I had a good time, Dagwood. I enjoyed myself last night."

Sam smiled, "See, Dagwood my boy, everything's alright. Blondie, just so Dagwood my can see that you WANTED to participate in the fun, last night, what say you show him how you like to suck my dick?"

"No, Sam. I can't do that,' she said shyly. "Not here, in front of Dagwood. Not this morning."

He reached up and grabbed Blondie by the hair, pulling her face to within inches of his. "Listen, you little cunt. You think back to last night and then tell me you cannot. You were the hottest, cock greediest, little slut I have fucked in a long time. Do not go playing Miss Prim and Proper with me. You know you are a dirty, little whore." He grabbed Blondie by the shoulders and forced her to her knees. "Unzip me, bitch. You know what to do."

I stood there, cradling my hand, as I watched Blondie take Sam's hard cock out of his pants and lower her mouth down onto it.

"Dagwood my boy, in the spirit of goodwill, why don't you lift your little lady's skirt and do something useful with that limp dick in your pants. Show her there is no hard feeling for being such a good little bitch. She is such a nasty girl; I know she will love it. Try her back door, Dagwood my boy. It was a real struggle getting' my dick in last night, but it should be easy going, now that I stretched out her sweet little ass."

After having her suck his big dick for several minutes, Sam pulled his long thick cock out of her mouth, sat down on one of the chairs and lifted her over his lap so that they were face to face. He placed her juicy cunt down on the head of his raging hard and let gravity force her down over his huge erection. She rode him to one orgasm after another, there at our kitchen table as I watched.

Finally, Sam stood up, still holding Blondie on his cock, her sexy buns in his big strong hands. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he walked her to a wall. He pumped into my wife, pinned up against the wall, fucking her loudly squishing pussy until he came. He then released her, and Blondie slid off his pole to the floor.

Sam stepped closer to her and held her chin up in his hand. "You know what to do, slut."

Blondie knelt before Sam, licking, and sucking his cock clean of all their love juices. When she was finished, she gently replaced his still-semi-hard cock in his pants and zipped them up.

Sam sat back in his chair, "Ah! You know? A guy could really get to like it around here. Now, who's cooking breakfast?" he asked. Sam acted as if what had happened the previous night and that morning was as normal a thing as could possibly happen. We spent the day at the lake as Blondie and Sam both needed times to rest after their all-night fuckathon.

That evening I drank quite a bit and went to bed early. I awoke with a start. The clock said it was after 1 am. The bed was empty beside me, and then I heard the heavy breathing. Blondie was on all fours on the floor beside the bed and Sam was plowing into her tight asshole, doggie style. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

I woke up around 3 am, and as I looked to the side, I realized that they were now on the bed, right next to me and that it was the bed bouncing from their hot and heavy fucking which woke me. Sam was on his back and Blondie was stifling her cries as she came, riding Sam's big cock, lifting and dropping her wiggling little ass as she took his long thick horsecock to the base with each bounce. He was lying back letting her do all the work as he pinched and pulled the hard-spiky nipples on her big, jiggling boobs.

Sam was right she was a slut!

Sam stayed for the entire week, and it was the same, every night. Sam came into our bed and fucked my wife, again and again, until the small hours of the morning. It was a second honeymoon all right only I was not the one fucking the bride's brains out.

12