Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 04

Story Info
Episode 4: I loved you at first sight.
10.3k words
4.82
3k
1

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to the Blood & Carrots series, STOP go read the first one then 'Silverpaw' next, to get the best experience. This is a direct sequel and I STRONGLY recommend reading the first ones so you're not lost. Yes, my writing wasn't as polished back then, but you seriously do yourself a disservice if you move forward without knowing the story of the first two.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Welcome back, my lovely reader! Who's ready for some romance? Well, I know I am. Mushy fox love is on the horizon but there's also some more drama to come. Maybe we'll even see our lovely angel-fox show off some new abilities he didn't know he had!

Between you and me, I've wanted to give Rachel some romance of her own since I first wrote her, especially given the prominent role she played in Silverpaw, and now finally... FINALLY, I can rectify that situation!

Sexy cute love scene is a go! Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 4:

I loved you at first sight

I had reached out to Toroah to help me with a proper garment since I had seen the rabbit casually shift his attire at a whim. My hope was that he could make me something proper to wear, but he simply laughed, saying he was no tailor. It seemed all the items of clothing I saw him 'create', were actually in his wardrobe, he had just used enchantments to allow him to summon them. He wasn't creating armor and robes out of thin air, simply bringing them to himself.

With his encouragement to relax and be myself, I arrived at her door with a knot in my stomach, dressed in the nicest trousers and tunic I had, which was to say very casual ones. The only fancy clothing I owned was of military dress worn at special ceremonies.

My heart simultaneously was relieved to see her in something casual as well, but also pounded in my ears at the gown she wore. It was of silk and hugged her hips and chests, not perversely so, but certainly, it showed more of her figure than the uniform or apothecary robes I typically saw her in.

Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle with flecks of gold as she saw me looking her over, her cheeks growing darker as she held the door open. "Please, come inside. I've just finished dinner."

In all these years, I had never been in her chambers, neither of us wished to jeopardize our vows of knighthood. If I'm being truthful, I would have in a heartbeat, but I did not want to put her in that situation, as I knew she was very serious about her duty, like a certain lion I knew.

Stepping into her chambers, it of course smelled strongly of her, the gentle scent of the fox I'd been adoring for years. Her aroma was one I'd be able to pick out even in a huge crowd, a scent that even on its own could make my heart pound. No matter how dirty and sweaty we would get in training, I always found the smell of her enchanting.

"I'm not much of a cook, but I've prepared a simple stew and baked some fresh bread for us." The vixen gave me a gentle smile as she closed her door behind me, the sound of it clicking into place deafening as I realized the gravity of my situation. I was alone with her, for the first time in all these years, we were well and truly alone together.

"I'm sure it will be splendid! I- I apologize that I didn't think to bring something with me. I will happily cook a meal for you next time." I showed her a childish grin, my tail wagging harder than I would have liked as I tried to calm it, but it just kept going.

Rachel giggled at the display, then gave me a relaxed gaze. "Inviting me to your quarters next, Ryder? I'd be happy to join you for a dinner you prepared as well." She moved to me and rested a hand on my arm, leaning up slightly on her toes to casually push her mouth to my own in a kiss.

My ears lifted at the gesture, returning it without hesitation. My left hand moved to rest on her hip, my right pushing to her soft cheek, cupping it as our kiss deepened. It shocked me for a moment as her tongue pushed out, but I was eager to meet it, the embrace turning more intimate.

I heard a faint growl bubble up from her throat, my own joining before our arms flung around one another, the kiss growing desperate as I fully drank in the taste of her mouth, our tongues pressing together in playful exploration.

One of my hands pushed up into her soft platinum hair, moving to an ear and rubbing it gently while parting from her lips. I was quick to move down to her throat, kissing and tasting her. It was clear she had quickly drawn a bath and cleaned up as I had done, but I could still faintly taste the sweat of the day upon her, finding it intoxicating as I dragged my tongue along her flesh, feeling the thrum of her heart.

Rachel gave me an adorable giggle that made my heart leap, then playfully pushed back, breaking away from the suckling and nibbling I had been subjecting her throat to. "Ryder, what of the dinner I worked so hard upon? Surely you would not put my efforts to waste?" Her words came out in a surprisingly sensual tone, her eyes shifting to gold as they stared upon my own.

"You said to arrive with an appetite and I have, one I've been longing to sate for years," I growled the words and found both hands upon her hips, lifting her from her feet.

Rachel gave an excited yip as I pulled her from the floor, her legs wrapping around me as her arms were thrown around my neck. The Vixen pushed her mouth to my own in a desperate kiss, both her hands tangled into my own hair, rubbing curiously at the ears there.

I held her there, drinking in the taste I had longed for, my hands now having moved to rest on her backside. I felt her luscious tail wagging against my fingers, her own eagerness obvious. Her lips parted from mine with a soft huff, her nose pushing to my own as she panted out gently, "The door to the left, that is my sleeping chambers."

She didn't have to tell me twice and I quickly moved us in that direction, bumping the sturdy wooden door fully open. The bed-chamber was a simple one with a nightstand, a few tomes upon it, and a wardrobe that no doubt held her various clothing items. Her roof had a small skylight to let natural light in, with drapes that could be drawn over it, but since they were open, the room was brightly lit, which was fine by me.

We shared a few more hungry kisses before I laid her on the surprisingly soft mattress. The vixen showed me an excited grin as her wings spread over the bedding, but a little fear also showed in her eyes at the prospect of what we were about to do. "Ryder, you know you are very dear to me, yes?"

"The world for you, Rachel..." I snarled the words as I climbed over her, pushing my mouth to hers once more. The vixen yipped at my strong kiss and returned it, pushing hard against my lips as I laid over her, feeling her body pressed to my own at long last.

Parting from her lips my hands began to explore her body in earnest now, rubbing along her hips before grasping at the gown and starting to bring it up, slowly exposing her thighs to me. Her skin had a natural healthy tan to it like my own and my tail wagged eagerly behind me, her own brown one gently hitting the bed to her side in its own eager wag.

Rachel clenched her teeth, giving a whimper of embarrassment when the silk cleared her crotch, exposing her womanhood to me for the first time. She had the faintest show of platinum hair that was meticulously trim, her petals looking slightly dewy, showing her own lingering anticipation for this night.

"Ryder... D-do not look so intent- eep!" She barked out a soft yip as I wasted no time moving right in and shoving my mouth to her folds, desperate to taste the vixen that had eluded me for years.

"Such a... huff... vulgar... thing..." She panted out, her tail smacking the bedding harder, one of her hands tangling into my hair, grabbing an ear and pulling me closer. I let her hold me, circling my tongue eagerly against her sensitive pearl. I didn't care, I'd spend all night pleasing her, even if I got not one whit in return for the efforts, her sweet pants and beautiful moans were all I could ever want.

Her teeth clenched as I listened to her huffing and panting, her hips jerking more desperately as I kept stoking the fires within her higher. Her walls finally came down and the yowl of a moan she gave me made my heart sing. She cried my name out, then gave a relieved moan as her body went through the throes of it all.

"Ryder... huff... so long..." She panted the words with folded ears, her tongue showing slightly as her golden eyes looked distant.

"So long?" I growled the words as I rose and finished removing her gown, the vixen weakly lifting her arms, the rest of her body exposed to me. Her breasts were larger than I had expected, the robes having concealed them well over the years.

She saw me staring intently at them and weakly crossed her arms beneath them, pushing them out for me in a surprisingly lewd display, her peaks tight and dark against her naturally tanned flesh. "Yes, I've wanted you for so long... huff... you've no idea the nights I've thought about you, and the things I've done to myself while whispering your name..."

I had just finished taking my tunic off, then started untying my trousers at her words. I showed a shocked look at her confession and bit my lower lip. "Ha... is that so? I'm glad I wasn't the only one then."

She cut her eyes to mine, the gold shifting back to blue as her brow cocked and I watched her slide her hands down to her stomach, resting them there. "Truly? You played fantasies in your head of me while pleasing yourself?"

"You make it sound vulgar, Rachel." I barked the words out with a smile, tugging my trousers down as my length sprang forth from its confinement, my cheeks growing dark as I saw her stare intently upon it, seeing I was already dribbling a bit of pre from my tip for her.

"I suppose that makes me a vulgar vixen then, for I've done it many times while thinking of you." She clenched her jaws as she lifted and spread her knees, holding them with her hands. She gave me a desperate look, her tongue showing slightly in a pant. "No more... please Ryder, I'll simply go mad without you inside me!"

My tail furiously wagged as I quickly moved right over to her, moving between her legs and gripping her soft hips, pulling her slightly closer. She said she'd go mad, but I couldn't help myself, I had to see how desperate she was. I pushed my head right to her folds, watching her tense, then pushed it up towards her pearl, prodding and teasing it.

Rachel gave a simply adorable bark of protest, then glared at my teasing. "R-Ryder! Do not... ngh... tease me!"

I huffed and slipped my hands under her knees, taking the grip from her and holding her spread myself, rubbing my length back and forth, prodding at her little pearl while she writhed beneath me, her hips squirming. "But you're so beautiful with how you pant, I'll never get this first time again, so I'm going to relish it." I cooed the words playfully as she huffed and yipped at the teasing.

"I- I..." Her teeth clenched, her ears folding at my teasing, then her eyes blinked open, staring intently upon me with a whimper. "Do not make me beg... huff... I've seen the things you've wanted to do to me, so be a proper fox and do them!" The last of the words came out rather fussy, her brow furrowing as she gave me a pouting glare.

My teeth showed in a grin at her words, of course, I wouldn't keep teasing her after that display. I pressed the tip of my length right to her entrance, feeling her petals part as I slipped in. I felt her walls spread as my hips pushed forward, finally taking the fox I had been pining for, every inch sliding into her as she cried out happily.

I felt myself bump deep into her core and the vixen lolled her tongue, her walls clenching as her honey slicked my length from her giving in a second time just from my entry.

"Ngh... finally... oh gods... finally..." She panted the words as her hands reached up to grip my shoulders, holding against me as I started to move, pumping myself gently inside her while she stared into my eyes. "Take your, time... We will do it again and again, but let us relish our first."

My tail wagged against her bared feet as I nodded before leaning down, pushing my lips to her own once more. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same to her, both of us hugging tightly while I laid over her, grinding my hips as my length stirred deep inside this fox whom I had wanted for so long.

I listened to her huff and pant against my mouth, then she broke the kiss and pushed a palm to my face, staring into my eyes as I ground and pushed against her deepest regions. "So deep... it feels like bliss... Ryder, I am by no means a fox that wears her heart upon my sleeve, but-"

"Yes... I know... I love you too, Rachel!" I growled the words, not even hesitating to confess them. Now that we were like this, now that she was in my arms and I was inside her, I had not a shred of doubt. I had loved her for years and there was no hesitation in my heart to tell her.

Her teeth showed in a proud grin at my confession, her breasts swaying in time to my thrusts while she clung to me. "Yes, we love one another... that's why it feels so good... ngh... I can feel you are growing eager, my... love."

I was chewing on my lower lip as I nodded, my strokes slowing and becoming a little more gentle as my knot had started to press against her entrance. I didn't want to rush this, I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

She gave me a loving grin as she felt me slow and threw her arms around my neck once more, pushing her mouth to mine in a ravenous kiss. I was all too happy to return it, our tongues rolling together as my hips gently ground against her, but then I gave a soft gasp as I felt her legs lock tight around me and her body deftly twist.

Rachel rolled us right over as my back pushed to the bed. I blinked up upon her, shocked by the reversal, my wings splayed out on the bedding instead of her own now. The fox showed me a proud hungry grin as she sat up upon me fully, her fingertips resting on my abs, her wings fanning out from her back.

"Tell me again, Ryder. Profess your love for me while I make love to you, my fox." She sighed the words drunkenly as her hips circled and moved, grinding the tip of my length deep inside her, those ample breasts swaying gently.

My teeth grit at her words as I panted up at her, feeling the clench of her walls. "Ha... I love you, Rachel!" My ears folded and I couldn't help but whimper as she gave in, shuddering upon me as her honey slicked my length once more, slicking that knot pushing against her petals.

"Ohhhh I love you too, Ryder. So, so, muuuch..." She slurred the words, her brown tail wagging at my knees as she ground her hips, jerking them slightly while her breasts swayed in time to her movements. "Ha... that knot is getting pretty big... I've dreamed of the day you would be filling me with your love... don't hesitate, don't even think... please, love."

I panted in time to her movements, my chest rising and falling as her words slammed into my will to keep going. I couldn't do it, my body simply wouldn't deny her any longer. I heard her give an excited little gasp as I bucked my hips hard, forcing that knot past her entrance where it bloomed to full deep inside her, then I gave a sharp howl of a moan as her body claimed it's due.

The vixen folded her ears, her shining golden eyes closing as she jerked against me each time I erupted into her. I watched her wings fluff out hard, feeling her give in upon me one final time, her walls viciously squeezing and coaxing me for everything I had.

Her tongue lolled out slightly as the last of it filled her, then her wings folded, her mouth open slightly in a pant, showing the sharp little teeth within as her walls kept clenching for a few more moments, her eyes half-lidded, looking euphoric.

With a satisfied little groan, she collapsed right onto my chest, my arms hugging her tightly as she nuzzled me. My fingers trailed through her hair, brushing down and over the top of one of her folded wings. I could hear the soft happy growls in her throat as she leaned into me.

We stayed like that for several moments before she sighed out gently. "Ryder, I could feel your love for me as you came, so much... ngh... I love you too, I have for so long." She cooed the words, still nuzzling at my chest while I stroked her hair.

I felt a shiver roll down my spine at her words, holding her closer and kissing the top of her head, unable to find anything to say to the words. Of course, I loved her, I loved her with everything I was, and no words I could say would ever express that more than just holding her in this moment as tightly as I could.

She seemed to understand, satisfied with my embrace for several more moments before she finally lifted herself, moving in to give me another kiss while her body shifted against my knot still keeping us locked together. "Ngh..." She huffed out and looked down at where we were joined, then gave me a playful smile. "Tell me you love me."

I pushed a hand to her cheek, her skin slightly darker on the one cheek I was touching, from laying against my chest for several minutes. "I love you, I love you and always will, I have since the moment I laid eyes on you, and it just grew with each day."

Rachel giggled and gave my wrist a kiss before her eyes shined with flecks of gold dancing in them. "Okay, no need to lay it on that thick, Ryder."

"I- I'm serious!" I barked out and gave her a fussy look.

The vixen gave me a loving grin and moved in to nuzzle my nose a few times. "I know." She huffed and moved her hips a little, watching me wince, then rolled her eyes. "So uh... how long will this last? I still want us to have dinner together, I'm tired of hearing your stomach growl at me." Her teeth showed in a loving grin, her tail wagging against my knees.

"Ah, probably just a few more minutes, also I should calm down, that might help." I hummed the words and moved in, kissing her cheek a few times.

"Yes, calm down, I'm hungry too. You can have more of me later tonight you horndog!" She giggled the words and I blinked as I looked into her eyes.

"Wait, are you saying I can stay the night?" My ears perked excitedly at the prospect of it. Sex was one thing, but to sleep with her, to hold her in my arms in such an intimate and vulnerable way, it sounded like a dream.

She smiled at me, her eyes lazy looking, but they had shifted to golden as if she were reading how I felt about it. "Yes Ryder, stay with me, hold me. Make me feel safe in my fox's arms."

I gave an excited bark and bit my lower lip. "Huff... you keep talking like that, I think I'm going to have a rebound and we'll have to get another round in before dinner!"

The vixen gave me a laugh and wagged her tail. "Oh no, what will I doooo I might starve to death spending too much time on this handsome fooooxxx...." She strung the words out, dragging her nails down my chest, her hips already grinding against me playfully.

With an excited grin, I rolled her back over, growling down at her as my tail wagged, seeing her give me her own happy grin as I started to move, feeling my knot calm just enough to start pumping in her again. "That's it... now we're definitely going to have to wait on dinner..."

Rachel giggled, then lolled her tongue slightly, jerking with each push as she nodded a few times. "It's okay... I've got it on a very slow simmer, it won't get cold."