Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say it again, I'm no coward, and I'd die a second time for my cause, but in that moment I felt fear grip me hard, not for myself, but for what it would do to Rachel and Toroah if I didn't return. My teeth clenched and I lifted my chin, offering as much of a dignified huff as I could towards the sheep. "I understand your concern, but you must realize, I mean no ill will towards your people, so long as they are not of the mindless variety that kills our flock."

She snapped her teeth together in a hiss. "I detest that term, use a different one in my presence!"

"Our followers," I growled back, folding my arms.

"You are a strange one, I like that you resist my will, and I do believe your words, but... You are a soldier, Ryder and if you are given orders, you will follow them. What rank are you?"

"I am Knight class first, a personal auxiliary unit under command of Archangel Toroah." I spat the words out proudly, unwilling to whimper or show weakness even if this were going to be the end of things.

"Toroah, I have heard the name." The sheep muttered and seemed to be plucking her thoughts. "Yes, second only to Ichiro I believe, then Samantha. Hmm... then there was Hagen, Charlotte, and finally Raphael. Yes?"

I shook my head in response. "It's not been made public knowledge, but in a show of respect that this is a civil meeting, Raphael was slain during the crusade wars."

Lorelai looked shocked at the confession and then folded her arms, giving me a nod. "Ah yes, a messy sort of business that was."

"Did you participate?" I tilted my head curiously.

"I did not. I knew it was a fool's errand. A few of our elders felt they were capable on their own, refusing to band together. All of them wanted the glory and all of them met the fate they so richly deserved."

"That is interesting to be sure. They certainly gave my kind enough trouble, had they banded together-"

"We wouldn't be having this conversation, yes." Lorelai sighed and rolled her eyes. "You are interesting, and I can see you are truthful in your approach. I do not wish to kill you Ryder, but you represent a great threat to my people as we attempt to recover."

"Consider this, Lorelai. I could have taken flight several times throughout this conversation." I growled the words in response to her worries.

"And consider I could handily leap into the sky, drag you to the earth and smash your face into the mountainside! Do not assume me slow-witted or dull in my reflexes, Ryder!" The sheep snarled the words jabbing her finger into my chest. My tunic was slightly unbuttoned at the collar, her fingertip burning as it pushed against me, a small curl of smoke coming forth from her touching my divine body before she withdrew it.

"Are you alright?" I tilted my head curiously.

The sheep shook her hand a few times. "I have not touched one of your kind with my flesh in some time, I forgot the-"

I reached out and gripped her hand, the sheep lifting her ears, shocked it wasn't burning now and looking confused, her mouth gapped slightly, showing the large sharp teeth. Of course, I was channeling my prayers like Toroah had taught me, so as long as I focused, she would not feel the burn from my touch.

The finger was badly injured as if she had pushed it to a freshly forged blade that hadn't been quenched yet. I watched her eyes widen in disbelief as I healed the wound. I released her hand and she stared upon her finger in shock, then settled her red eyes upon me. "What was that?"

"A little trick, Toroah taught me. If I'm focusing my energies, I can not only heal you but prevent the injuries to you from touching my flesh." In truth, I wasn't aware that my healing prevented the pain, but I rolled with this new knowledge to appear more earnest in my approach.

Lorelai furrowed her brow, looking to her finger, then me several times before sighing and putting a hand to her hip. "This doesn't change the problem we-"

I snarled and jerked open my tunic and bared my throat. "Then be done with it if you must. You've made it clear I can't stop you, nor will I be able to reason with you. I'd have it done with, rather than sit here protracting it."

"I commend your resolve and pride in your final moments." Lorelai showed me a hungry grin and then she pushed me to the ground, straddling my lap as her hands grabbed my open tunic, jerking me closer as her mouth opened wide.

"Use your little trick so I do not burn myself!" She snarled the words, her eyes flaring brightly and her will slammed into my own. I didn't even bother resisting it as I did so, then the vampire hissed out victoriously and I yipped out as I felt her teeth pierce my flesh.

I had read about the euphoria of an embrace, that it was like a drug and once a vampire was feeding in earnest from you, there was no getting away. I felt her drink from me, closing my eyes tightly, offering a silent apology to Rachel, Toroah, and Ezekiel that I'd not be coming back to them.

She ground her hips in my lap, her body obviously enjoying the divine blood, then the sheep pulled from me after several gulps, dragging her bloody tongue over my wound, the flesh stitching itself back together even more rapidly from her lick.

Her hands pushed to my chest as I hit the grass, her hips still grinding slightly, clearly feeling out the response my body had given during the feeding, her large breasts plainly obvious in her top now as she looked down upon me, her tongue showing slightly, her bloody eyes shining in the moonlight. "Oh, that is nice... I do fancy the taste of you, little angel-foooox..."

She hissed the words as I bit my lower lip, realizing I was still alive, even as she kept grinding her soft curvy hips, clearly teasing herself as much as me with the motion. "G-Glad you d-do... I guess?"

Lorelai licked her bloody lips and gave a frustrated sigh, then leaned back, her teeth showing in a bemused grin as she pushed the full weight of herself down upon my lap. "I have a proposal for you, little angel-fox."

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I met her eyes, trying to ignore her swaying breasts and persistent hips. "Ah, I'm listening..."

"Are you? You look upon me like you are ravenous for my body, even though you already stink of sex, the scent of another fox by my guess." Lorelai hummed the words, giving me a somewhat playful smile that reminded me of Toroah for some reason.

"W-well you were just giving me love bites and grinding upon my manhood, what did you expect me to do?" I barked the words out as playfully as I could muster, given the situation.

The sheep blinked at me a few times then gave an earnest laugh that mixed with a cute sounding bleat that made my heart pound. Her eyes softened slightly and she shook her head, her curls bouncing at her small horns. "You are interesting... I like you."

I gave an awkward laugh and bit my lower lip. "W-well... I mean, I could have left earlier when you spotted me, but for some reason, I wanted to see you again, wanted to talk to you. I guess that means I like you too, Lorelai."

She gave me a childish grin, then huffed as she looked down at where she was pressed up against me. "The way you smell and taste... If I didn't have to get back to those two..." Sighing the words, she climbed from my lap with some hesitation, smiling at the large bulge in my trousers before offering me her hand.

I made sure to focus my prayers of healing before grasping her smaller palm, feeling her easily heft me up. The euphoria still lingered in me and I wobbled slightly on my feet.

Lorelai pushed her hands to my hips, holding me steady for a moment as I braced on her shoulder, huffing out as the sensation eased slightly. Once I felt stable I halted my prayers and stepped back, my cheeks dark as I looked upon the small curvy sheep that had just been riding on me.

A little bit of heat filled her cheeks as she awkwardly looked away. "Look... divine blood, it has effects on me, do not think me some easy female, Ryder."

I shook my head with a frown. "No, I didn't at all, Lorelai."

"You are too sweet, I think... yes, I do not want you to go away." The sheep offered me a playful grin, showing her still slightly bloody teeth in a grin.

"Did you come to this decision before or after you were drinking from me and grinding on me?" I gave her a playful grin, wagging my tail.

"Before, during, and after. I was desperate to think of a solution before you even bared your throat. Still, you offered and I couldn't resist, not after that teasing drop I had a week past." The sheep gave me a cute haughty look, poking her nose up slightly. I think I realized I had a type at that point because when she poked her nose up looking smug I wanted to just pounce upon her and taste her in my own way.

She looked upon me, as if acknowledging my hungry gaze, then composed herself. "You are familiar with the ramifications that come when giving one's word, yes?"

I frowned at her and pushed a hand to my chest. "Are you familiar with those ramifications for my kind, Lorelai?"

"I am. You break your word, you die." She gave me a half-lidded gaze, moving a hand up to toy with a springy coil of her hair near her horns.

My head shook as I swallowed and met her eyes directly. "So what's your proposition then?"

"A simple one. You may only seek me or a member of my court out for peaceful endeavors and it must be of your own volition. No member of your hierarchy may command you to seek us out."

I bit my lower lip at the pretense of the terms. Looking away I folded my arms. "Lorelai, just striking that deal could cost me my life, depending on what the higher-ups in my group think of it."

The look she gave me was a sad one as she shook her head. "Not striking it will most assuredly cost you it. I like you, Ryder, you seem like a good sort, the first I can say that about with your kind, but understand I am a matriarch first and an individual second. I'll not jeopardize my loved ones, no matter the price."

"Loved ones... such an odd thing to hear from a vampire," I growled the words, registering them as a strange statement, but one I sympathized with.

"Yes, Ryder. We feel love, friendship, and the gambit of emotions you no doubt feel. Greed, envy, hate... lust." She gave me a small smile at the last word.

I blushed at her smile, then gave a resigned sigh. "It would appear I've no choice in the matter. What you ask is of no threat to my own kind, so at worst, I'm simply delaying my execution, huh?"

"I truly wish I didn't have to put you in such a position. Do you regret speaking with me now that I have fed from you and trapped you in this situation?" She folded her own arms, making her breasts push out a little more prominently as her head curiously tilted.

Seeing her stature made my heart beat a little harder and I showed my teeth in a grin. "I'd be daft to say I didn't regret it, but I suppose that makes me as such because I do not. I wanted to see you again, and-" I trailed off, looking away awkwardly.

"And what?" The question wasn't demanded and I could hear the curiosity in her voice.

"I enjoyed it, seeing you again, talking to you, and... you feeding on me. It was intoxicating, I felt sorrow at thinking I'd never see Rachel again, but I took solace in at least thinking I'd die in pleasure, in your arms..."

"Ah, is that the fox I smell upon you? It is a good thing I did not pursue the carnal desire that came with the feeding then, she would be upset I am sure." Lorelai gave me a haughty grin, her small fluff of tail flicking behind her.

"I'm not sure... She isn't the jealous type, she knows my love is hers." I gave a shrug and returned to the situation at hand. "You've my word, Lorelai. I will only seek you and your family out under peaceful intentions, and only upon my own decision."

She gave a satisfied smile. "Thank you, Ryder, I kn-"

"But!" I thrust a finger out, giving her a stern look. "Only, your family. The greater whole of your kind is still a threat to me and mine. My word will also only hold true as long as we are at peace. If your family strikes out at me, Toroah, Rachel, or the one known as Ezekiel, my word is voided."

The sheep looked furious at my terms but then eased her stance as I narrowed the subjects down. She rubbed her chin in thought, knowing this was very much a contract. "So you will only give your word under those terms? You are haughty for a fox with so little at the bargaining table."

"My potential friendship and support are not to be taken lightly Lorelai. I can be a boon as well as a threat and the day may come you need me. Keep that in mind before you consider your answer. Regardless, those are my loved ones, and I'll not see them in jeopardy over my own tail. I'm sure you understand my position as well."

The ewe rolled her eyes and nodded. "I cannot argue with your logic, Ryder. I agree and you have my word as well, go in peace and I hope I will see you again, know if those fools put you to the sword, I'll find a way to make them pay for it."

I grinned and put a hand to my chest. "Already so protective of me, Lorelai?"

The ewe gave me a level gaze and huffed out pointedly, "You are lovely to look upon and you taste good, it would be a shame to not see you again."

My heart started thumping in my ears again and I looked away, feeling my cheeks darken. "Heh... is that a stipulation to our contract? Should I try to seek you out and let you feed upon me from time to time?"

"If you wouldn't mind." The sheep tilted her head upwards, turning her back on me as I saw her fluff of tail was hiked upwards. "It need not be a sexual thing either, I can reign in the carnal desires, I've not laid with another in over a century, so it is an easy thing to control. I do think I would enjoy your company in general, you are not a mindless sod like most of your ilk."

I grinned at her tail and haughty display, feeling my own tail wag as I took a step back. "I find you terribly interesting as well, Lorelai. If they don't butcher me, I'll try to see you again. If they do-" I frowned as I realized I wasn't out of the woods yet. "Well, just remember those names, that is my only request."

She gave me a nod as I took to the air, seeing the ewe watch me looking down on her out of the corner of her eye, they were brown once more. I gave her profile a good long look, enjoying the view of the haughty little sheep before I snapped my wings and launched back into the night sky.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!