Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tail fluffed out as I bit my lower lip, staring down at my tankard wracking my brains. She was really cute the way she was so casual about it, and my perverse brain was already wondering how fun she'd be in bed. Still, I hardly knew her even though that smell of heat on her was making this very hard to resist. "C-Charlotte, I'm flattered but uh, we just met and-"

"That a no, big guy?" Her ears folded and she frowned at my words. "Alright, no hard feelings. I know you've got a lot on your plate after all."

An awkward silence settled between us as I took another sip of my mead, still trying to process all of this. I saw her looking down at her own tankard, lost in who knows what thoughts. I know it was a chauvinistic thing to think, but I hated upsetting females, then again on the few times I'd really upset Toroah or Ezikiel I felt like my heart was breaking, so maybe I just didn't like hurting others in general.

"I... I wasn't rejecting your offer Charlotte." I finally huffed out, jerking my gaze away before taking another drink.

"Seemed like you were leading into some sort of convoluted excuse to me, Ryder." She looked up at me and then ran her fingers through her hair giving a smug look as she poked her nose into the air. "I'm a tough doggy, don't you worry about me."

"I just didn't want you thinking I only wanted you because you smell good right now!" I growled the words, glaring at her display but also feeling my heart pick up pace at how full of herself she looked. Damn it, I really did have a type.

"You think I smell good?" She opened one eye, lazily twisting a lock of her hair with her finger not unlike how Lorelai did. Her nose was still poked up along with her large white ears and I could clearly see a faint wag in that tail behind her.

Of course, I liked how she smelled, that was the whole point, wasn't it? Isn't that what females going into heat was all about, was to make them drive you crazy with that delicious scent? Make you go mad in a desire to give them puppies? I barked out as I pulled myself from my daydreams and gave her a nod. "Of course I do, I even noticed it when we were sparring earlier."

"Sniffing on a commanding officer, Ryder? How devious of you." She cooed the words, pushing her palm to her cheek as she showed a grin to me, seeing she was starting to hook me now.

"I mean, in my defense, you started that sparring match! It's not like I came over to fight with you! Of course, I'm going to smell you when we start grappling!" My cheeks darkened and I jerked my gaze away with another growl filling my throat, "And, you were sniffing on me too!"

"Why did you decide to come meet with me at that exact moment?" She cocked a brow as she looked at me full on now.

"Toroah said you would be doing your nightly routine and it would be a good chance to introduce myself." My ears lifted and I rubbed at my chin in thought. Did that sneaky rabbit think something like this would happen? Maybe he was just baiting the eager wolf on me so he didn't have to deal with awkward ex-girlfriend sex?

"Ha... he still knows me so well. Then again you adhere to a routine for a few centuries, I guess it tends to stick." Charlotte sighed and leaned back in her chair, meeting my eyes with a shrug. I had a feeling she wasn't following the same chain of logic I was, maybe I was overthinking things with Toroah, and he just legitimately thought it was a good time to do it.

"Hey... you wanna go fly around a bit?" Charlotte broke the silence and pulled me from my thoughts of Toroah as I tilted my head curiously.

"Fly around? Like outside of the citadel?"

"Yeah! A late-night flight always calms me down but I don't wanna go alone, wouldn't you like to stretch your wings a bit?" She showed me a playful grin, her tail wagging as she cocked a brow.

I hadn't just flown around for fun in a long time. Sure when you get your wings the first time around you're excited to do such things, but just like a toddler learning to walk, eventually, the thrill fades to normality and it just becomes another thing you do to get around.

Of course, my thoughts turned to my wingless partner which made me frown, then made me scowl, I had half the mind to go wake up Hagen and punch him in the face again. Charlotte looked confused at my sudden snarling and called out to me, "Hey... you okay? We don't have to if it- if I'm upsetting you that much."

"What? No, I just... ugh... I was thinking of that pompous ram!" I spat out bitterly.

"You mean Hagen? What's your deal with that stick in the mud?" She showed me a crooked grin.

I gave her the quick version of the tale and she shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Ah, that makes sense though. I don't think it was just a malicious thing though."

"How do you figure?" I growled as I stood up from the table, pushing my tankard to the side, throwing some coins onto the table for both our drinks.

Charlotte smiled as she saw I paid for her drinks as well before also lifting from the table. "Hagen was Raphael's apprentice and first, Raph did the same thing to him. Said he wanted him to not rely on his wings."

"Huh... so it's a right of passage thing? Maybe I should feel bad about breaking his fucking jaw then." I snarled as I held the door for her as we left the tavern and stepped back out into the cobblestone streets of the citadel commons.

"Ha! You popped that blowhard one? Oh, I knew there was a reason I liked you! Don't feel bad about it, he had it coming a thousand times over, he's a stuck-up little wretch just like Raph was."

"Well, maybe I'll give him a few more then." I barked out and Charlotte laughed at my words before giving me a sidelong glance, her sharp teeth showing in an almost predatory but smug grin.

I blinked at her and felt my face growing warmer as I glanced away. The archangel gave me a smirk and snapped her finger loudly. Of course, the sound brought my attention back to her and I saw a large gate behind her, a starry night sky on the other side of it. "You joining me, or will you leave a lady to fly all alone, Ryder?" Her nose poked up looking haughty before she simply stepped backward and fell straight down out of sight.

At this point, I think she knew what she was doing, acting haughty like that. She must have picked up on it, or maybe I was overthinking things again, I was good at that. I frowned as I stood before the gate then huffed out as I put a hand to my hip. "Well... what the hell!" I barked out and stepped forward into the gate, going right into a freefall.

I wasn't sure what part of the mundane world the gate opened to but whatever it was, it was the middle of the night. The sky was covered in a blanket of glittering stars and we were far about the cloud line, but I could see a few mountain peaks jutting out of the clouds in some locations.

My wings snapped out to slow my fall, giving a few heavy beats of them to bring myself to a maintained position. My hands rested on my hips as I scanned the area but couldn't find Charlotte anywhere, even though I was only a few seconds behind her.

She let out a cute little bark right in one of my ears as I yipped, the shock making my wings stall out their flapping as I dropped several feet before glaring up at the wolf who was just there giving me a smug grin as she started unlacing the sides of her leather armor. Her wings were whisper-quiet as they gracefully rose and fell, keeping the large wolf suspended there.

"Gods! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I huffed as I lifted back up to her, facing the other angel now as I frowned, but then my ears perked as I saw her shrugging the armor off.

Charlotte gave me a quizzical smile as she stripped the leather free, exposing the silk top beneath it, the shapely outline of her breasts coming into view for the first time. "What? It's a hassle to fly in armor." She dropped the chest piece as a gate popped open under it, then closed again.

She grinned, seeing my eyes were now roaming her more exposed figure. The silk wasn't thin, but I could easily make out the shape of her chest as well as the ample cleavage from where the top came down her collar slightly. She had a lot of muscle and it seemed to just push her breasts out all the more.

"Why did you join me, Ryder?" She flicked her nose upwards, then made a graceful flap of her wings, circling me a few times in a lithe fluid motion like a snake coiling around a branch, but I felt nothing other than the faint brush of her wing before she halted to look at me over her shoulder.

I tried to track her as she circled, then blushed as she halted before me, back turned now, showing me her firm-looking backside and that luscious-looking white tail. My brain finally caught up with the question as my eyes tracked back up to hers, her teeth showing in a knowing grin that I'd been eying her rear. "I- It would have been rude to not join after you requested me to."

"Was it simply chivalry that made you come then?" Her tail gave a few flicks before she threw a hand out to beckon me and started flying in earnest.

"No, I can't say it was. Of course, I would have felt guilty about denying your request, but..." I trailed off as I looked over at her while keeping pace, watching her hair flow in the wind, her wings elegant as they spread to catch the updraft, more gliding than flying now.

She hummed melodically as she deftly turned and swooped under me, actually shifting to her back as she grasped my shoulders and gave me a playful grin as she looked up at me. "But what?" The words came out quickly as she broke away to resume her flight, after all, it's not like our wings worked upside down.

I saw her eyes shining with almost child-like merriment in that brief instant before she was gone and beside me again. I halted my movements, coming to a stop as I flapped my wings to keep myself aloft. She realized a few moments later I had ceased following and quickly circled back, stopping before me as she tilted her head in confusion. "Did I say or do something odd?"

My tail wagged as I grunted while looking upon her, she was so lovely in the starlight, one part elegant and another part playful. Seeing her made my heart pound, but I wasn't even sure what the point of any of this was. Did she just want to flitter around for fun, was it a convoluted attempt at coaxing me? Even now I didn't think I was anything special, couldn't she just go to Toroah's quarters, he was still a pervert and would happily indulge her I'd imagine.

Charlotte frowned as I got lost in my thoughts, not answering her question. "We can go back if I'm upsetting you, Ryder."

My ears perked at her words and I shook my head. "I'm not upset, just not sure what... all this is."

"All of what? I just thought you'd enjoy flying around a bit. Don't you like flying Ryder?"

"I mean, I don't dislike it but, I don't do it for fun either." I gave a shrug as I answered her.

"Ah, I've been told it's a childish thing for me to enjoy it, but the wind in my hair, the way it whistles against my ears. It makes me feel free, makes me feel like nothing matters. It also cools me off so I'm not going rabid from my heat!" She barked out a laugh at the last part, then showed me a small smile. "I suppose I thought you might get it, that you might enjoy sharing the moment with me."

My heart slammed up into my throat at the small vulnerable smile, why was she sharing such intimate details with me? Why ask me to do this with her at all? I don't think it had anything to do with her heat now or her passing comment earlier about getting to like her. "I enjoy it just fine, but why invite me to do something so personal like this?"

"Flitting about in the sky is personal, but implying I want you to lay me isn't, Ryder?" Charlotte showed me an amused grin as she folded her arms, her wings gracefully moving up and down to keep her there at eye level with me.

"Hey... some don't look very highly on sex being sacred, ya know? But... this is obviously important to you. I don't feel like I've done anything to deserve sharing it with you."

She barked out a laugh and moved closer, showing me a smug grin as her nose nearly touched my own. I gave a startled huff but maintained my position, blinking in her face. "Just got a feeling about you, something I felt when we were tangled up and sparring, ya know? I'm not a romantic, Ryder... I'm sure that dumb sheep can say it better than I ever could, I just... something makes me want to get to know you, you understand?"

My head nodded as I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Y-yeah, I get it, and I don't-" My eyes widened as she cupped my cheeks in her hands and pushed her mouth right to my own in a deep kiss.

The wings on my back went stiff like my tail for a moment, making me plummet down several feet, but she seemed to just match it, joining me in the freefall before my wings paced back up. My mind was blank as if she had taken all my thoughts with the kiss. I threw my arms around her neck and returned the gesture, pushing back against her lips.

Charlotte gave a cute little yip against my mouth as we embraced, her own arms holding me as well, our kiss growing more intimate by the second. I pushed my tongue out and she welcomed it with her own, each of us curiously tasting one another for the first time.

A snarl of hunger bubbled up from my throat and I heard her return it with her own as our tongues grew more eager, rolling harder against one another as if in a sparring match of their own. I choked out a shocked bark as I felt hers push mine down, holding it for a moment before we both pulled away as she gave me a smug grin, saliva rolling from the corner of her mouth. "Ha! Pinned ya, that's my point!"

My brain didn't want to process and I had to shake my head to get it into motion before I gave her a fussy glare. "Y-You were just trying to pin my tongue as if we were sparring?"

"Just being playful, Ryder, did it bother you? I can give you a more serious kiss if you'd like." Charlotte cooed the words as she drew me closer to her.

"I- I wasn't complaining, just-" Her mouth pushed to my own once more and I felt my knees grow weak, but I suppose that was moot since we were in the air right now. I closed my eyes and pushed back to her once more, eager to have more of her kisses.

True to her words, this was a much more intimate kiss and I even heard her give a soft moan as she gracefully moved her tongue against my own, her sounds melting my heart and willpower. I groaned back against her lips, pushing a palm to her cheek as I parted from the kiss a moment later, panting with my tongue out, staring hard into those sparkling blue eyes, the wolf returning the gaze with that cute grin that first got my heart pounding.

"Gods you're stunning..." I whispered the words, then lifted my ears as I felt my feet resting on solid ground. I looked around to see a gate closing above my head, realizing she had opened it right below us while we were in flight. The discarded leather armor from before was now at my feet and given the decor, I could only assume this was her quarters.

I swallowed hard as she gave me a hungry but playful grin. "A-are you sure about this, Charlotte?"

"Are you? I'll open a gate to your quarters right now and you can walk away if it is your desire, Ryder." She cooed the words as she pushed a hand to my chest, looking down at me with a childish smile.

My head shook before I gave her a strong gaze and nodded. "No... I want to stay the night with you!"

"Oh? So you'll stay and even sleep with me? That makes me happy, Ryder... truly," She hummed the words as she stepped from me and took a seat on her bed to pull her boots off. I realized they had a few extra inches in the soles of them, so when she stood back before me now barefoot, she was only a few inches taller than me.

I saw her eyes glitter as she grinned when my hand moved over her face, this time initiating the kiss myself. I pressed my lips to her own, feeling her eagerly return the gesture, then felt her hands start to roam over my body, pushing against the silk of the shirt I wore, her nails digging in to feel the muscles of my chest out.

"Why am I so drawn to you, Ryder?" She puffed the words out against my mouth, breaking the kiss to move my shirt up. I grasped the silk and peeled it free, my hair scattering along my back, the ribbon I had bound it in having been tugged free in the motion. I watched Charlotte eagerly eye my figure over, cooing as she dragged her nails over the ridges of my abs.

"I'll confess, I feel some kind of pull there as well, perhaps we are both just driven mad from your heat?" Showing her a playful grin, I move to grasp her own top, peeling it away eagerly. She raised her arms to aid in my attempts to strip her, the silk pulling free as her ample breasts appeared before me.

With an impressed bark, I dropped the silk atop her leather armor, seeing she had just as much definition in her arms and even more in her abs. Charlotte gave me a haughty grin and put a hand on her hip, pushing her chest out, the muscles there just making her sizable breasts push forth and look even perkier. "I hope you're not disappointed, I've the body of a warrior, not some soft- Urf!"

She barked out as I pushed right to her chest, pressing my open mouth to her left teat, suckling upon her, my hands roaming down her body, feeling the ridges of her abs and defined muscles. Her cute whimpers and pants filled my ears while I looked up at her, tongue rolling and teasing her peak.

"You're good with that mouth of yours... huff... could I request it elsewhere, or is that too lewd?" Her words filled my ears while she rubbed at them, then gave an excited bark as I gently pushed her right to the edge of her bed, taking to my knees and grabbing her own trousers she had on.

"Of course!" With a dutiful huff, I stripped them along with her undergarments, bringing those strong defined legs into view. I could clearly see the muscles throughout them, but her skin was soft to the touch.

Her dewy petals came into view with a soft showing of platinum blonde hair that almost looked like fine fur. She bit her lower lip as I stared upon her and panted out, "I apologize, I keep up on my grooming, but I've not needed to shave in full for some time... I do hope the little fluff isn't off- Ngh!" She clenched her teeth together, then lolled her tongue as I went right in, drawing my tongue forthright against her sensitive little pearl, the cute tuft of hair ticking my nose.

"Huff... you're gorgeous all the same... Smooth or with hair, I like you either way..." I panted the words as I circled my tongue, taking in a deep draw of breath through my nose, her scent of heat making my heart just melt for her while I worked her, my tail slapping the floor hard.

"Gods... that mouth of yours is absolute bliss... ha!" She gave a surprisingly soft moan as I felt her body shudder, bringing this radiant angel-wolf to a release at last. I blinked up at her, watching her there, a hand on my head, her tongue lolled slightly as she panted in relief, even as I lapped my tongue against her folds to taste her honey.

Charlotte gave me a relieved sigh as I rose up from the floor, giving me a relaxed grin as her tail wagged. "Gods, Ryder! You have no idea how much I needed that!"

I gave her a playful grin of my own, wagging my tail as I kicked my own boots off. "Oh, then was that enough for you?"

"Not on your life, big guy," She hummed, as she wrapped her arms around me and pushed her mouth to mine, giving me a deep kiss as she pulled me right on top of her in the bed, her tongue darting out to flick at my own, tasting herself on me as I felt her large wings wrap around us.

We kissed heatedly for several moments, my hands roaming her body, admiring the strong muscles of her chest before resting on her ample soft breasts, kneading and squeezing them gently as our tongues teasingly rolled. She heard me give a challenging growl then returned it as our tongues started flicking more intently.