Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trained my other muscles not my tongue and I had just finished working her as well, it didn't take much effort as I barked out a fussy huff as hers pushed my own down once more. I snarled and pulled back, growling, "Damn it!"

"Ha!" She gave me a childish grin, then her eyes softened, her ears folding as she huffed up in my face. "You're a sweetheart, I like you."

"I like you too!" I confessed with a playful grin, getting lost in those eyes for a moment before I took in a deep huff and felt I couldn't stand this anymore. I moved to grasp at my trousers, tugging to pull them free.

"Ooooh... is that why you're taking that out?" She beamed, then gave an excited bark, her tongue lolling slightly as my length pushed forward the tapered tip clearly showing a rolling drip of my precum.

"Yeah, you're driving me crazy, Charlotte, I need to be in you before I go mad!" I snarled as my hands moved under her knees to spread her legs, but then I gave a shocked look as she pulled free of my grasp.

The wolf gave me a knowing smirk before moving onto her elbows and knees. She had to keep her wings tightly folded as she rolled over so as to not smack me with them. I still had to adjust them, but once she was in position she folded them out across the bed so I could see her bared back and full round backside, the muscles clearly on display all over her well-trained body, but the touch of her skin was still soft at my fingertips.

"Ryder... my heat is killing me, I need your puppies, now!" She snarled the words, hiking her tail high so I could get a good look at her soaked petals, her tongue lolled out in a needy pant.

Everything in my mind ground to a halt at those words, any reservations I had were shattered. I didn't think, I just climbed over her, a nearly feral growl filling my throat as Charlotte gave me a drunken grin over her shoulder.

I pressed the tapered head of my length against her soaked petals and didn't even bother teasing, I didn't care, I wanted inside her now. I pushed forward and she gave me a soft moan as her walls spread to welcome me in, a cute little yip coming from her throat as I felt her walls viciously clench, her wolf honey already coating me and dripping off my sacs.

"Ha! Yes... gods... it's been yeeeears, ngh... breed me Ryder! I want your pups!" She barked the words madly, already grinding back against me, making me dig into her core, that luscious white tail smacking my chest hard in a wag.

I'd been with Rachel for several years now and I'd dealt with her heat before, she was ravenous but never spoke so... breed happy about it. Lorelai didn't have a heat, which stood to reason since most of her biological functions were on command. Of course, we couldn't breed, celestials weren't born like that. Not that any of that mattered right now, I was fully in the grips of her eagerness and more than happy to play along with her.

"I'll make a mother out of you Charlotte, we'll start a little family togeeether!" I cooed the words into her ears while rutting against her backside, feeling her walls clench and squeeze in response to my words.

"Yes! Oooh gods... make me a mama-wolf and be my papa-fox to our puppies!" She moaned the words, her tongue lolled as her fingers dug hard into the sheets of her bed while I pushed against her core, again and again, both our bodies desperately moving in time together.

I snapped down on her ear, growling as both my hands moved to grip her wrists while she rested on her elbows. She panted out in approval, whimpering as more wolf honey slicked my length while I kept the pace up, pumping hard into this angel-wolf, impacting her core repeatedly. "Ngh! I'll claim that womb with pups and make you mine!" The words were huffed through my clenched teeth, feeling that ear jerking hard against my lips while my knot slapped up against her honey-soaked entrance.

Charlotte lolled her tongue in a drunken sigh, trying to move her hands but I tightened the grip and kept her wrists pinned while I pushed against her. "Oh, gods... yes my fox! I'm your wolf-bitch in heat! Claim me and let's start a pack together!" She practically howled the words, jerking her hips back against me hard with each thrust I made.

I'd never felt so carnal, so feral, so... right. My mouth parted from her ear, little red spots showing along her snow-white fur from where my teeth had dug in. I made a few more labored thrusts, snarling and growling like a wild dog before my hips shoved forward in a heavy push.

Charlotte gasped loudly as my knot pushed in, lodging deep into her as my tapered tip landed deep against her core. She threw her head back, her massive wings snapping out as she howled out a moan that made my heart soar as the first of my heat filled her.

My own wings splayed out as I also howled out with her, my adoration for this gorgeous angel-wolf pouring in again and again. Her walls clenched as she milked me for every drop, her tongue sagging out just like mine was.

"Gods... gods..." She just panted as she felt me finishing, the last eruption filling her as she shuddered and collapsed down fully on her chest, her wings limply slapping down to the bed. My own followed suit, laying atop hers like I was the rest of her body. I braced on my elbows, trying my best not to bare down fully on her.

"Charlotte... that was... ngh..." I couldn't think, and my brain just emptied when she looked up at me, her eyes looking lovestruck for me while she panted. The gaze made my heart seem to stop, my breath catching in my throat at just how beautiful she looked, her blonde locks wet and splayed against her forehead from the sweat we'd worked up in our frantic lovemaking.

She shivered and I felt her clench once more, her eyes closing as she had one more release around my knotted length, then sighed out blissfully. "Oh, that was so good... oooh... I'm sorry for the kinky breeding talk, lover."

I shook my head, trying to rattle my brain back into working. "A-Ah! It's okay, it was fun! I mean, it's not like we can actually breed, so it's harmless, yeah?"

She gave me a relieved smile at my words and a small nod. "Thank you though, oh this was heavenly... Will you still stay with me tonight, hold me in your arms?"

"Gladly." I hugged her back as I moved in, nuzzling the side of her face, listening to her growl as she nuzzled back while we enjoyed our euphoria together.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!