Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are very astute, Elias. Does your sister, your partner, also know of me?" I tilted my head curiously.

Elias shook his head. "She is younger than my brother and I, her senses are not as sharp yet. Her bed chamber is... was on the other side of the manor. I do not feel she does, and frankly, I feel it best that way. She is vengeful and distraught over this, and that will be amplified when she learns of what transpired with the rest of our family. Best to leave you and the other celestials out of things for the time being."

"A sound judgment, I will let you return to your-"

"Are you as powerful as she says?" He cut me off with the question and I saw his eyes harden as he spoke.

I frowned and simply held my right hand up, willing a small sphere of pure divine radiance forth. I watched the fox shudder and drop to a knee, holding his head and snarling. "Can you find your footing in this, Elias? How could you stand before me in a fight if you can't even rise?"

His teeth snapped together hard as I watched his knees shake while he rose, blue flames bursting forth against his ears, tail, and limbs. My brow quirked as I felt those flames on him intensify and realized, they were divine. They weren't merely fire, they had divinity in them.

With a show of my will, I pushed the light out of existence and saw him regain his composure. I frowned at him and gave a shrug of my shoulder. Most of our high-ranking members can use that trick, Elias. It is nothing for us to summon it, toss it into the air, and keep fighting.

He shuddered at the realization of it and spoke out bitterly, "And Lorelai can stand before it?"

"For a time, but it causes her great strain to do so. It is not a fair tactic, but it is in our arsenal all the same."

"It is a power to be feared and respected, I'll be sure if I find myself facing one of your kind, I will strike without mercy to bring them down before they can summon such a thing." He clenched his fist with a snarl as he met my eyes.

"Understand only first-class knights and higher ranks can use this, Elias. If you cross swords with any lower knights or cadets, I would appreciate considering a little mercy if you have the upper hand, they cannot use that." I frowned and folded my arms.

"And you have shown mercy to my kind or Val's?" The fox scoffed the words mockingly at me.

"On many occasions," I spoke back pointedly, the fox looking shocked at the words. "Over the last years, I have sent nearly a dozen in the direction of your Lady to seek how to control their powers and find their place. The only ones I strike down and send to the gods are the truly mad or evil of your kind."

"Why would you show such mercy to our kind, Ryder? Do you not consider us abominations?" Elias cocked a brow as I gave a bored shrug.

"I do not, Lorelai and your family have taught me that your kind is capable of everything we or the mundane are, likewise with Val's kind."

"You are an oddity amongst your kind, but I am thankful my Lady has you. Come to call when we are settled, I'd very much like to test myself against you from time to time, with and without that power of yours." Elias turned from me and gave a nod as he started back towards the others.

"I shall, and I'll speak with Lorelai later, try to tell her to take it easy on your tail for getting out of line, no promises though!" I barked the words out jokingly and watched the fox flinch at the reminder before giving an appreciative nod.

—♥—

Lorelai and I caught up shortly after Elias parted from me.

I did explain things to my ewe after the fact, tried to ease her anger so the fox wouldn't have too hard of a time. Of course, none of that really mattered right now as the sheep was pushed to my chest, on her toes leaning in to kiss me while snarling with hunger.

My tongue rolled with hers as my own hands roamed over her body, quickly tugging free straps and buckles on her armor as her own moved to part my robes, baring my chest to her before she raked her nails down my muscles, making me break the kiss with a hiss.

Lorelai dragged her tongue up each deep track on my flesh, lapping the blood away, her saliva healing the wounds, while her hands grasped my sash to pull it open, fully exposing my body to her as my robes slacked against my shoulders. The ewe gave me an eager grin as my length sprang forth, clearly showing she wasn't alone in her want.

"You have no idea how much I need you right now, Ryder!" She sighed the words, her red eyes glittering as she peeled her own trousers away before stripping off her blouse, those ample full breasts freed and showing the tight peaks clearly.

"Oh, I can smell just how much you do!" I barked out and grasped her hips, pulling her closer as we moved to kiss once more, both our bared bodies fully exposed now. The ewe flicked her tongue against mine, her hand moving down to grasp as my length, pumping and squeezing it, feeling it throb in her grasp.

"Gods... I can't take it anymore, let us do it right here in the grass!" Lorelai moaned up at me as I felt her start to shift but I gave her a playful grin and gripped her wrist, halting her. The sheep cocked a brow at me, looking confused.

"Let's try something new... something I think you would enjoy, my love." I hummed the words as my tail wagged, seeing her brows disappear into those curls at the word 'new'. Lorelai was an ancient ewe and new experiences were rare for her.

"What... do you intend, Ryder?" She asked me skeptically.

"Come here." I took a knee and opened my arms. She looked at me curiously but did so, stepping into my embrace. My hands moved to support her backside as I stood with her.

Lorelai grunted as she realized I had lifted her from the ground, then let out a soft bleat as I lined her right up with my length, pushing my tapered head past her silky petals and deep inside. Her tongue showed once I pushed to her core and she blinked into my eyes with a whimper as I felt her honey already spilling forth against my length.

"Ngh... it feels good, but it is not new, Ryder. You and I have done this before, both with you supporting me like this, and against a wall." She panted the words out while wrapping her legs tightly to me.

I showed my beautiful vampire a wide grin then hugged her nice and tight. She sighed as I gave a deep push, wrapping her arms around my neck and moaning while nuzzling, then she gave a startled gasp as I sprang off my feet and straight up into the air.

Her legs and arms locked tight to me as I supported her with my own hands at her rear. My wings made heavy beats as we scaled several stories into the sky before I eased to a more stable flight, simply keeping us aloft as the sheep looked down then up into my eyes while feeling my hips moving as she moved her own, both of us grinding against one another while in the air.

"Ngh... T-this is new! Huff... a little exciting too!" She groaned out and I lowered my ears with a grin, feeling her clenching walls telling me she approved as much as her words did. "Still, I am confident I could survive such a fall, I could jump this high with ease, so it's not too unnerving."

"Ah... my mistake, one moment." I hummed the words as I clutched tight to her as Lorelai's eyes widened.

"Ryder, that was not what-" She bleated out as I launched higher into the air with a massive flap of my wings, a cocky grin on my face as I took us high into the night sky and even brought us above the cloudline.

I sometimes forgot that most mundane never see this view and apparently Lorelai hadn't either. She clutched tight to me, her nails digging hard into my shoulders, her breasts pushed into my chest as I shuddered and growled with approval as she simply crushed me inside her in response.

"Tch... R-Ryder... I am not the type of girl to desire such excitement during love making, the ground was fine you know!" She bleated out in a surprisingly cute and shaken voice while clutching to me for dear life, but her hips were grinding against my length all the same.

"Ha... tell your body that, Lorelai, ngh... you're going crazy..." I coo the words, digging my own nails into her plump rear, pushing my hips hard while my wings kept us in a stable flight, the rays of the sun starting to show in the distance horizon.

I plunged deep into my ewe again and again as she bleated and clung to my neck, moaning out while wiggling her tail, her own hips working just as frantically. I could feel her heart pounding in both fear and excitement, something I wagered she didn't get as much these days.

"Ha! Ha... Ryder... gods I love you!" She sighed the words into my flicking ears, her breath hot against it in the biting cold of the sky, both our bodies refusing to halt as my knot pushed against those soaked petals with each plunge I made.

"Love you too, my ewe... Divines above do I love you, Lorelai!" I moaned the words while pushing hard into her, a little nervous with that sunrise in the distance. I wasn't quite sure how much cloud cover or horizon was needed before it started to affect a vampire.

It mattered little as I felt my sheep lock her legs and jerk her hips hard with a savage snarl, forcing my knot in herself as I impacted her core. Her hands reached to tangle into my platinum hair and grasp my black ears, jerking my face to look upon hers. "Show me your love then! Let me feel how much you love me!"

My body shuddered at her orders, feeling her will push forth with them as I got lost in those red eyes, my body responding as she gave a sharp bleat when I erupted at last. She moaned out, rubbing my ears and pushing to my lips as I happily returned the kiss while she groaned against my mouth, feeling my heat rushing into her again and again.

The relief was too much as I groaned out and simply stopped flapping, losing myself to the euphoria as Lorelai bleated out from the ensuing freefall. I felt her crush hard as she resumed her clench to my neck, clinging to me until I finally shook my head and snapped my wings out once more, bringing us back to a halt, now beneath the cloudline.

"Ha... y-you did that on purpose!" She snarled as she glared into my eyes, jerking as she felt the last rope of my love for her fill her, her own walls milking at my length as her honey dripped from my sacs.

"Huff.... I really didn't... ngh... but gods did you clench hard from it. Maybe you're into this sort of thing, love?" I barked the words lovingly as we held one another.

"This was fun and new, but... I am ready to be back on the earth now if you please!" She grumbled the words but pecked my lips a few times even as she felt us descending.

I came to rest right on my knees, laying her down in a small plot of grass near where we had started, looming over her as I pushed to her mouth, kissing her several times as we lay there. Of course, I would have never tried this had I not had plenty of practice with Charlotte, but no need to bring the wolf up during the after-glow.

She pulled from my lips a few moments later and just stared into my eyes, her palm resting against my face, still panting slightly as our bodies tried to calm. Finally her brown eyes looked away as she sighed out, "Thank you... that was fun, and I truly mean it when I say I love you, Ryder."

"I mean it too, Lorelai. You mean the world to me, I never want to be without your love, and... I'm really happy you enjoyed that, I'll do it again any time you like." My tail wagged against her ankles as she gave me an amused grin at the offer.

"We'll see. I much prefer satin sheets and a roaring fireplace to clouds and biting wind, but it was exciting, thrilling even. Another first... you spoil me..." She moved in and gave me another kiss, then a small nip of my lower lip, sucking upon the wound a moment before looking into my eyes.

I of course knew the look all too well and without a word, I tiled my head, baring my throat for her. The ewe gave a ravenous sigh and pushed into me, rolling us over. My wings splayed out under me as I sighed with euphoria as she broke the skin and started to drink from me again, her hips grinding and showing she wasn't done with me yet.

"Yeeees my sheep, my love..." I moaned out as she started to ride me in earnest while pushing to my chest, making love to me as she drank from me. We started another session of frenzied lovemaking right there in the field, dragging out every scrap of time until we finally had to part before the sun fully rose.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!