Blood & Carrots Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: You shall have me and I shall have you.
9.5k words
4.76
7.3k
12

Part 49 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

Did you enjoy the entry point in my little tale, my lovely reader? Rest assured we've a long road ahead of us, with many twists and turns. Of course, I do hope you will find it to be a pleasant journey when all is said and done.

Well then, we left off with our newly turned bunny trying to acclimate herself to her new powers, amongst other things. How long do you think a horny succubus-vampire rabbit can hold out? Well, it's time to find out the answer to that question, isn't it?

Okay! Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 2:

You shall have me and I shall have you

The city in the distance was covered in a deep overcast tonight and I could see the sheets of rain coming down as it made its way here. The flashes of blue in the clouds promised it would be a strong storm. I brought my wineglass to my lips and took a long sip from it, the crimson in it cold on the way down my throat.

Silver glinted and shimmered in my ear, reflecting the lightning outside as it lifted, to signify I heard your approach. Of course, I raised it to be courteous, I had heard you shifting and moving before you even left the bed. Your heartbeat thrummed gentle but strong in my ears upon your approach. "Good evening, my pet, I hope I didn't wear you out too much with my storytelling yesterday... amongst other things."

Your words come to me gentle and eager, like a child that wanted more attention but wanted to pretend to be mature enough to not ask for it. I gave you a grin and strode from the window to take a seat on the small sofa near the fireplace. It was a gas one, of course, I had no desire to use a wood-burning one. Nor the desire to have my servants waste their energies on cleaning such an outdated thing.

You eagerly gave chase like a puppy and when I patted my lap you quickly moved your head against it. I felt your cheek brush the silk of the gown I had on and I hummed gently into your ears, "So you're curious and want more of yesterday, yes?"

I felt your head nod against my hand while I petted you, then my ears lifted at your offer. I closed my eyes and gave a thought to it, before opening them as I gazed into the flickering flames of the fire. "You're such a thoughtful thing, but no need for now. I took some stock from the cooler room. Some argue it's best warm or hot, but I've found chilled to be equally refreshing. Also, you shouldn't offer so frequently, you need time to recover."

I nodded my head at your words and took a small sip from my glass. "So eager to hear about those three, aren't you? Of course my pet, I'm happy to indulge you..." I flicked an ear towards the window as the raindrops began to hit the glass of it gently.

—♥—

"So, what about my apartment, my job, my... family?" I asked Katrina while looking at myself in the mirror. She had given me some of her older clothes to wear, a set of tight black pants like hers that really hugged at my hips and rear. I wasn't sure if it was my new changes but it made me feel very confident and sexy in them.

"Did you have any children?" The black cat asked me while moving over behind me to help put on the slightly loose bra. Her fingertips brushed the exposed skin of my back and I could feel the tingle from her touch.

"No..." I moved to adjust the straps of the black bra as best I could, then tugged on the form-fitting shirt she gave me. It was also black and as I looked at myself in the mirror, the contrast of white ears on black looked a little odd to me.

She hesitated before the next question, "Any partners?"

I saw my eyes shift from a blue to almost a maroon as I looked back at her with a playful grin, drooping my ears. "No, not yet..." I gave her a hungry look as I felt myself starting to grow warm again, eyes wandering over her body.

"Alice..." She averted her eyes for a moment, her fingertips still resting on my arm. The tingling grew stronger before she forced her grip away and scowled at me, her eyes flashing red. "D-don't make me slap you again..."

"I mean if it's what you are into, little kitty... I don't mind if you get rough..." I cooed the words and turned to her, my tail flicking eagerly. My eyes caught the swing coming and I moved with shocking speed and grabbed her wrist in mid-flight. The cat shuddered at my grip and I felt the strength leave her. Her eyes softened and turned back to a shade of green with copper.

My teeth clenched as I stared into her eyes for a long hard moment. She let out a whimper, trying to rein her control back in, while I struggled with my own demons in me. I knew it was a simple matter of just putting my lips to hers again and she was mine.

"Alice... stop this..." She panted the words even as her body started to push closer to me. My ears lifted and my heart began to pound, pumping the fresh blood I drank this morning all through my body. I didn't want to; I wanted to take her and claim her, make her my own, never let her go.

I squeezed her wrist and grit my teeth, screaming at myself in my mind, screaming at the demons to return control. I broke the grip on her wrist and put a hand on her chest, pushing her back off me before she could draw closer.

She fell onto her backside upon the ground, her small pink tongue lolled out and I slumped back. Leaning against the mirror, my own tongue showed as I panted heavily, trying to rein my control in. "Kat...s-sorry..."

She groaned out and composed herself. I saw her eyes shift to crimson as she pooled her own willpower to regain herself and stood up from the floor. "It's... not your fault."

I calmed my heart and brought it to a controlled weak beat once more before pushing up off the wall and mirror. "Isn't it?" I frowned and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes back to a shade of blue for now. I sighed and folded my ears before looking back towards her. "No, I had no significant others, just my parents and little brother."

The redhead turned from me and moved over to the window sill. There were still very trace lines of red in the sky, the sun having set an hour or so before she had woken me from my bed. "We found another in the room that night in the closet. Another rabbit actually."

My ears lifted and I felt dread set into my body at the words. "Katrina... what are you talking about?"

She described him to me, it was my co-worker, the one I had crushed on for a few years now. My heart sunk at the thought of him being involved. "The look on your face says you knew him?"

I felt guilt and panic welling up inside me as I moved towards her. "Yes! O-oh gods... is he?"

"He's fine, calm down." Katrina hissed the words and took a step away from me, keeping some distance between us in my obvious panicked state. "Alice, calm down..."

"R-right... sorry... so he's okay... good... but, why him?"

She frowned at my questions and looked back out the window. "The process of... converting someone to our side... think back to yesterday in the cage."

I shivered at the reminder, the blind rage, the uncontrolled lust, and the feeling of having no control. Katrina looked over at me while I processed it. "That's how it is with everyone the first time. We call it the frenzy. It's typically the first time we kill too..."

"So...L-Luciano... he had brought him there to..." I shivered and clenched my fist, feeling rage build inside me. I felt lament the bat wasn't still alive now, simply so I could end him myself.

"Calm down!" Katrina hissed the words, seeing my eyes had shifted. I controlled my breathing and tried to bury the rage as she spoke. "Yes. It's cruel but what better way to hammer in the point you're a blood-crazed monster than to let your first kill be someone close?"

I clenched my teeth and looked away from her, looking at myself in the mirror. I wanted to tell myself I would have controlled it for him, but a little voice inside me told me I wouldn't have. "How did he even know?"

"He probably had been watching you for a while. He couldn't just approach you in your home or business. So, he just observed and waited. Patience is something we have in spades since we don't age, Alice."

I felt more confused than anything at this point. "Why couldn't he? Why couldn't he just approach me or take me in my home? Why drag people I know into it?" My ear lifted as I spoke the words, hearing someone approaching. A few seconds later the door opened and that wolf came in, Alex.

"I can answer that if you don't mind, Kat." He grinned at the redhead then shifted his gaze to me. I awkwardly looked away, recalling the situation I had put him in the last time we had seen one another.

"Go ahead, you might as well try to be somewhat useful to her education," Katrina quipped the words before moving to the window sill and uncapping her thermos, taking a drink from it. My nose picked the scent up immediately and my stomach growled instinctively.

"Thresholds," The wolf spoke as he moved over to me, being sure to keep himself out of arm's reach.

"Thresholds?" I parroted the word back, looking up at him curiously, my blue eyes meeting his amber ones. I saw the hesitation as he quickly averted his eyes, and the demons in me started stirring. I tried my best to hush them and pay attention.

"Yeah, bunny... like it or not, you're part of the supernatural club now, and you have rules to follow," He huffed the words and shoved his hands in his jeans, turning away from me to pace, his long heavy brown tail wagging about. For some reason, I found it cute and wanted to pet it.

"You see, we can't go where we aren't welcomed. Well, you guys can't. I can do whatever I want!" He barked the words with a grin and thrust a thumb into his own chest, showing his large sharp teeth to me.

"So... how would I go to the store or an airport?" I asked while looking between the wolf and the cat.

"You still can," Katrina chimed in from the window, having finished her drink. "Everything has a threshold, but some are stronger than others. It's all about how much will you have and how strong the threshold is."

"I think I understand..." I folded my arms in thought, trying to think about it. The subject of willpower made me think of the fox yesterday.

"A place of business, or a squat house. The threshold is a joke, even a newbie could punch through it without batting an eye," Alex spoke out once more, then raised a finger. "But a home... even something like an apartment or a shack. If it's been lived in, if memories and bonds have been made there, it will be a strong obstacle."

"Yeah, and forget trying to get into an actual home with a family, especially one that may have been lived in for generations. Only the truly ancient beings could break a threshold like that." Katrina spoke out and nodded to Alex. "You know, given what you are, I'm surprised you know about all this."

"Hey, I paid attention in class!" He barked the words and grinned at the cat before shifting his gaze back to me. "The point is, unless you are invited into a place, or get creative, you're not getting into a solid threshold."

"Creative?" I asked curiously, raising a finger to my cheek in thought.

"Sure... you can always hire thugs, set the place on fire, coax someone into letting you in... all kinds of dirty tricks." Katrina looked the dog over as he explained it to me.

"Okay but... back to the matter of it all, why me? Why did he single me out and why use my co-worker?" I grumbled out in irritation.

"Well, he did find you 'fetching'" The dog air quoted the word and grinned.

"Yeah, and what better way to demoralize you and coax you to be his 'pet' more thoroughly than to turn you into a monster. No one would understand but him, he would be your constant crutch." The cat sneered the words and crossed her arms. The tone of her voice and body language said she had issues with this subject.

"More thoroughly?" I blinked at the words feeling nervous at them.

"Yeah, when someone turns you, they sort of... well, they get a grip on you. They can compel you, they can command you and you have to obey them." Alex threw a hand out as he explains. "It won't stop you from hating them or planning revenge or something, but it's a hell of an ace up their sleeve."

I noded at the words, a chill going down my spine at the thought of it before moving on. "So what happened to him?" I asked both of them nervously, implying about my co-worker.

Katrina shrugged. "Alex dragged him home after I fed on him, enough to get his blood and haze over his memories."

"You fed on him?!" I snapped out, heat coming to my voice.

"Relax, it's not like feeding on someone turns them! You have to put effort into the process if you want to turn them." Katrina glared at me, showing she didn't approve of my anger.

"Yeah, but why did you have to feed on him at all?" I spat the words out, feeling myself grow angrier and angrier for some reason. He was nothing but a crush, but a part of me felt cheated and wronged. It was like something that belonged to me had been tainted.

"Woah there bunny, calm down! I don't want you two getting into a fight here." The wolf barked the words and put his hands out in a placative gesture with his palms up.

"I'm not angry!" I shouted out, then sighed and ran the numbers through my head. I was angry, I was pissed off. "I... wait... why am I angry?"

Katrina sighed and put a hand to her hip. "It's your nature. You're a succubus. You want to claim and possess things. You don't like people taking what is yours." The black cat clicked her tongue and folded her arms. "And to get back to the question at hand, I needed his blood to work my thaumaturgy on him. I had to feed anyway to get it, sue me if I took a few sips off the top."

"Thaumaturgy?" I asked curiously.

The cat waved a hand to dismiss the question. "Another time Alice, we don't need to overload you with knowledge you will never use. Suffice to say you have your mojo, I have mine."

I gave a nod and turned to look back up at Alex. "So you're... a werewolf?"

He gave a grin and folded his arms over his well-defined chest. "We're called lycanthropes and yes I am. I just happen to be a wolf as well."

"Wait, so you could be something different in a were-form than you are normally?" I asked curiously.

"Alice, we're getting off the subject matter here, we need to get you up to speed on what matters for you to get control over your powers. You have all the time in the world to learn other things as we go." Katrina snapped the words, her irritation showing.

"Relax, Kat. Let the bunny be curious, I think it's cute." Alex gave me a toothy smile and I felt my heart thump hard, my eyes glazing maroon at once.

"To answer your question, yes. Your lycanthropy is not exclusive to your race. You could be a beaver and turn into a were-lion if that's the type you were." The wolf wagged a finger as he also wagged his tail, as if giving a lecture to a class. I wasn't listening, I was already moving in on him.

"Uh... Alex?" Katrina prodded with concern in her voice, watching me slinking towards him, my eyes now red and eager.

"Yeah, what Kat? Urf!" He yipped out as I tackled him to the ground with surprising force and climbed atop him.

Sitting on his chest I moved a hand to his face, stroking it before moving a hand up to rub at his large brown ear. "Ha... you're such a cute puppy... would you like to tell me all about it while you're bending me over a table and fucking my brains out?" I cooed the words drunkenly, rubbing at his ear, seeing his tongue loll heavily, and feeling pride well up in my chest. I wanted this dog, I wanted him as my own. I would even rename him to prove he belonged to me.

"Alice! For fuck sake!" Katrina stomped over towards us and I gave her a lusty grin at her approach. Enjoying the way her ample breasts bounced and swayed in her top.

"Round and round we go, eh pussy cat?" I hummed the words and trailed my fingertip down Alex's throat while he huffed out and shivered. "Can't you tell I like you kitty? Just let me play with you and your dog."

"He isn't mine and..." The cat frowned at the scene, I could hear her heart pounding, pumping her fresh blood around in her body. Her cheeks flushed and I knew I was getting to her.

"Not yours? So I can keep him?" I sighed the words smelling the wolf's feral musky scent fill my nose and dragged my nails down his chest, snapping buttons free on his shirt he had on. "Ngh... how about I name you Spot then?"

"Alice! If you don't calm down, I will make you calm down!" The black cat hissed the words, her eyes flaring brightly to red as she shifted into a stance.

My ears lifted at the display and the rational side of me said to climb off the dog, but the demon in me said to just jump on the cat and take her as well. I foolishly sided with the demon and gave the cat a grin. "It's okay, you can get rough with me, make me do whatever you want, my cat."

"This is so fucking stupid..." Katrina snarled the words as she brought her thumb to her mouth and slashed it open on her left canine. My eyes widened at the flow of crimson before she thrust her hand out and a wave of force slammed into me. It launched me off Alex and into the nearby wall with a heavy thud.

I yelped out from the impact before sliding down the wall to my rear. It was starting to get fun despite the pain it always ended in. I let out a groan as I came down from my high and drooped my ears. "Damn... kitty's got claws..." I huffed the words in a final pant before my eyes shifted back to blue and my composure returned.

"Can you pay attention? Can you not be so fucking stupid!?" The cat was snapping at the wolf, chewing him out while I blinked up at her in a haze. They looked like a married couple fighting, or like young lovers that liked each other but were too stubborn to say anything.

"I was just trying to help!" Alex barked back, showing his teeth and growling at her now that he had recovered.

"By calling her cute and giving her a pet name?! She's a succubus, Alex. They feed off anything like that and it triggers them!"

"Well fuck me for trying to be nice to her!" He was on his feet now and they were glaring at one another. Both their fists were clenched and their teeth were showing.

"I'm sorry..." My voice came out weak as they both looked over at me. I had found my feet and moved over towards them.

I lowered my head with my ears folded, feeling disgusted and ashamed. "I don't mean to be a pain... I never wanted to be a burden on either of you two."

"Oh sweetie, you're not..." Katrina's voice shifted to that doting motherly tone and she moved in to hold me.

I purposefully stepped away from her and gritted my teeth. "Like fuck I'm not..." I hissed the words, feeling tears form in my eyes now. "You think it doesn't tear me apart, feeling myself lose control like that? Sure it feels good but... it feels like someone else is doing it, it doesn't feel like me!"

"H-hey... it's okay, none of us are ourselves when these things happen. I have a ravenous killer in my head when I change, ya know?" Alex barked the words, trying to comfort me as he moves beside Katrina.

"Yes, and all our clan fights the hunger on a daily basis, Alice. We lean on one another for strength, so we don't become monsters." Her words came out doting and gentle once more.

"Yeah, but... what if I do kill? I don't want to be a monster, I never wanted anything but to just live my life!" I felt myself scream the words now, tears running down my face.

I couldn't even blink before the cat was on top of me, arms wrapped around me, strong and secure, holding me to her chest. The demons in me didn't come, I was too messed up from my sorrow and self-pity. I just shoved my head against her chest as I sobbed, letting her hold me.