Blood & Carrots Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't take it personally, Katrina. She is what she is..." The fox spoke the words gently as he stepped into the room.

"W-wait... what do you mean personal?" Katrina fired back, her cheeks darkening more.

Elias gave a knowing smile. "The whole house heard that my dear, did you think you two were being quiet?"

"O-oh gods..." Katrina put a palm to her face, the blush spreading down her neck now.

"No one cares, sister. We all know we have a succubus on deck and it was bound to happen." The fox gently rested a hand on the cat's head, stroking her ears. Katrina shuddered and seemed to compose herself as if he were giving her strength just by touching her. "Besides, look at your lover there, does she look ashamed of you?"

Katrina looked up to see me grinning proudly at her like a little kid. I blushed at being called out for it and looked away with a smile. "I mean... it wasn't just feeding. I had fun... and I'm... proud of being with you. I want to be with you more, Kat!"

She huffed out in surprise and the fox laughed, moving to take a seat on the edge of my bed. He felt me stir and pushed a hand out. "Stay... you've had enough excitement for one day, rabbit."

"Y-yes sir..." I spoke out obediently, just his presence enough to calm me.

The Marquis took a deep breath before speaking. "Luciano was an incubus, but he also was part of our clan. Our clan predominantly feeds in traditional manners such as blood. Most Incubi or Succubi only feed on life energy, usually through intimate contact with other creatures."

"So how did he comes to do both?" I prodded curiously.

The fox gave me a smile, as if approving of my question. "He was the offspring of both."

"Ohhh..." I nodded my head then lifted my ears sharply and blinked. "Wait... what? H-how is that possible? I know I just got here but... I'm pretty sure we aren't wired to reproduce!"

Elias smiled again, as if noting my curiosity before continuing. "We aren't the only players on the paranormal block, Alice. You are correct that such things shouldn't be possible. However, rules can always be broken, especially under the most extreme circumstances."

The fox rose from the bed and I felt a longing for his presence as he paced away to continue speaking. "Take Katrina here. She is a blood thaumaturgist. She uses the blood she consumes as a catalyst to tap into unearthly powers. However, using such things costs her part of the very essence she uses to survive. This is not a trait you can be taught, it's something you have to have forced upon you by your lineage."

"My lineage?" I asked curiously, shifting to sit up more fully as the fox continued to pace about.

"Yes, my lovely rabbit. You see, like mundanes, we all come in various shapes and sizes. Also like mundanes, we are what we are... and we are not, what we are not." The fox grinned and gave a shrug. "If a man is born and grows up to be short. He cannot change that. He could wear shoes with larger platforms, but he will always be a short man."

Elias pointed to me, then pointed to Katrina. "Likewise, you will always be a succubus, and she will always be a thaumaturgist. Regardless if you want to be or not."

"I get that, but what does it mean that I feed on blood and life force?" I looked to Katrina seeing her looking somber and scooted closer, grinning at her as I grabbed her hand possessively. The cat flinched at the gesture in front of Elias but didn't make movements to pull from my grip.

The fox smiled at my gesture of comfort before continuing. "Simply put, I think it gives you an interesting advantage in your life to come. Take me and Katrina for example. We need blood to survive, if we run out of it, we will enter a state of torpor. At that point, we would be vulnerable to any sort of attack that would easily end us. You though, you could pull on your life energy to sustain yourself until you could gain access to more blood."

"Really? Cool!" I chirped the words out excitedly with a grin on my face, finding it reassuring I didn't have to lean so heavily on blood.

"Ah, but there are two edges to the sword my rabbit." The fox wagged his finger at me. "This also means you need both to survive. You can lean on one or the other in times of desperation like earlier today, but if your reserves in either dropped too low, you will collapse all the same. Unlike us, you have two kinds of demons to feed"

I flinched at the words, nodding solemnly then blushed as I cut my eyes to Katrina then back to Elias. "Wait... desperation? Y-you... you know what happened?"

The fox looked away awkwardly, his tail shifting and wagging slightly. "I was... concerned, and staying close at hand in case things went too far..."

"You lecherous old coot!" Katrina hissed out as she broke from my grip and stood glaring at the fox.

"Sister... I was only concerned for you..." The fox spoke the words gently as he raised a hand towards her.

Katrina jerked away before he could touch her and glanced towards me. "What do you think, Alice?"

I took in a deep breath, my eyes flashing red as I sighed out in a ragged breath. "I think it's pretty hot he was listening in. He could have watched... I would of been happy to put on a show with you for our lord..." I cooed the words while I shifted to my hands and knees, wiggling my rear while pawing my way over to the foot of the bed.

"See! You even smell like you were into it, see how she is reacting?!" Katrina hissed the words as the fox gave an awkward grin.

"Ah, I see our new succubus is more of a bloodhound than a rabbit, eh?" He laughed gently and gave the cat a smile before speaking out authoritatively. "Peace sister, despite my enjoyment of the matter, I simply had your best interests in mind."

"Fine..." Katrina frowned and then looked down to me, seeing I was ready to tackle the fox to the ground. She put a hand on my head, stroking my ears and placating me. I felt the electricity of her touch and quickly reined my desires back so I wouldn't feed so heavily upon her.

Elias lifted his white ears up and stared at me for a long moment before turning to Katrina. "D-did she just?"

"She did..." The cat spoke the words out while petting my ears, my little tail flicking happily at her touch.

"Fascinating... that should have taken two seasons or more to master..." Elias spoke the words in shock as he stared at me intently.

"W-well she did almost kill me today, I wouldn't say it's quite mastered," Katrina sighed the words and withdrew her hand from my head.

"You really are something else my little rabbit..." The fox curiously pushed his hand forward to touch me and Katrina clenched her teeth with a hiss.

"Elias, I wouldn't-" Her warning came too late, the second his fingertips brushed my ear I launched myself from the bed and tackled the fox to the floor, shoving my face against his chest. I hugged him in nothing but my shirt and panties. My tail rapidly flicked as I sighed happily, feeling my body burn with desire, my eyes bloody crimson.

"D-damn it..." Katrina clenched her teeth as the fox laughed in amusement and stroked my hair, feeling me siphoning his energy off eagerly while he doted upon me.

"My my... You're already feeding so much more strongly too, if you kept this up for more than half an hour I might start to get winded..." The fox growled the words lovingly as he stroked my ears while they wobbled about drunkenly.

"Huff... let me spend the night with you Master, I will take much longer than half an hour with you, I assure you that..." I moaned the words drunkenly while pushing closer, my lips brushing his throat. I could smell his natural canine musk mingling with his overwhelming will.

The fox grinned up at Katrina while sitting upon the floor with me. "Ah... did you want to call your lover off, my sister?"

Katrina glared down at the fox and folded her arms. "I dunno, it looks like you're somewhat considering the offer. Maybe I should turn her loose on you, she isn't mine to command after all."

I drew in a deep breath of the foxes musk before cutting my eyes over to Katrina. "I will happily let you command me, my cat..."

Elias grinned and patted my head gently before whispering into my ear softly. "Up you go now rabbit, that's enough."

My body responded to his commands eagerly and I quickly stood with a huff, awkwardly offering my hand to him. He took it and stood before releasing my grip and disconnecting the life force flow. I blushed and rubbed the back of my head. "Ah... sorry... thank you for being so understanding..."

The fox smiled at me and made his way to the exit of the room. "No harm done, my rabbit." He looked back at me and showed his teeth in a grin. "Take care of Katrina."

"Yes sir!" I spoke the words eagerly and clenched both fists.

The door drew shut and the cat scowled at it. "Who does he think I am, needing to be taken care... of?" She looked back at me, my eyes flushed and burning red. I sauntered up to her and shoved her to my bed, climbing atop her.

"A-Alice... what the hell are you doing?" She gasped up at me, blushing as I leaned in and brushed my lips to her flicking black ear.

"I'm following my lords orders and taking care of you... I will take care of you all day long until the sun sets..." I groaned the words as my fingertips brushed along her throat, feeling her pulse starting up.

"Ha... s-sure but what if-" I put my finger to her lips and gave her a toothy grin.

"Elias gave me plenty of energy, more than enough to take care of you with, no worries... and I've got a few extra bottles of blood in my mini-fridge if we get too eager..." I cooed the words as my lips moved to her throat, kissing and tasting her. My fingertips were already at her hips, unzipping the jeans she had changed into.

"B-but I hate cold blood!" The cat panted the words as I felt her will fading at my touch.

"Ha... don't be such a drama queen..." I sighed the words and moved my mouth to her own, eager to begin another session with my new cat.

—♥—

I grinned fondly at the memories, gazing out the windowpane at the rain fell and rolled down the glass. "Was that a more interesting tale for you this time, my pet? A little more of the details you had been craving?"

A smile played on my lips before I take another sip of my chilled drink. "Of course my sweet, there is plenty more to know and you've caught me in a talkative mood these days."

I looked at the lightning filling the window and gave a soft resigned sigh. "Just remember, not all my stories will have the happy endings you may crave..."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!