Blood & Carrots Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex moved over to us and sat down next to me, putting a hand comfortingly on my head. "You're gonna be okay, Alice. It will just be hard work, but you'll make it."

"Yeah... you're gonna be alright, I promise sweetie..." Katrina whispered the words comfortingly in my ears.

—♥—

The days started ticking by and before long a week had passed with my new family. I had wanted to see my parents, but Katrina told me it was best to let them just assume I had died. Apparently, she and Alex had concocted some sort of elaborate death of me. It involved my car, Luciano's remains, and a very large explosion.

It took time to come to grips with my life being over and my new one started, but even in this state, time moved forward. The changes became less abrasive as things went on until normality started to show itself.

I sat at the table in the large open room we had been training in, the whole place was covered in padding and sports mats. I had gotten out of hand on more than a few occasions at first and Katrina had to fling me into a wall, but it was getting easier to control.

We sat there drinking, mine cold blood from a sports bottle, sighing happily once I had finished the last of it. I lounged back in the chair with a contented grin on my face and looked upon the black cat before me.

"That's so gross..." Katrina said, over her coffee mug filled with the same thing but steaming.

"Mm? I think it's kind of refreshing!" I hummed the words and rested on my elbows, giving the cat a grin, watching her drink her hot blood as if it were tea.

"Ugh... that's as bad as cold coffee." The cat grumbled the words taking a sip of her drink.

I laughed and flicked my ears. "Even I'm not that depraved, Kat..."

We sat there peacefully for a few moments and I looked down, thinking. Katrina saw the focus on my face and perked her ears. "What's up, Alice?"

"Uh... the blood... where does it come from?" I had been hesitating to ask this whole time, but I couldn't stand not knowing any longer.

"Well, no one is getting killed or hurt over it, if that's what you're worried about." She smiled at me, seeing the look of relief on my face.

"So where does it come from then?" I sat up, still wanting an answer to my question.

"Several of our family members work in the medical field, some directly with the blood bank. They can only store fresh blood for so long, so when it expires, we take it. Also if there is a surplus we sometimes take a little off the top."

I nodded my head and thought about it. "Huh... that's pretty clever. Does everyone in the family adhere to the no-killing thing and just drinking blood like this?"

Katrina frowned and looked away. "No, Alice. We have rules about the hows and whys... but we do not enforce a no-killing policy."

"Ah..." I looked down at the table frowning at the thought of it.

"You don't have to follow it either, Alice... My objective was to let you decide if and when you made your first kill. Instead of the frenzy making the choice for you." She spoke solemnly while staring down at her mug.

"It seems so unfair... so cruel..." I spoke awkwardly and looked away.

"What about us? Is it cruel when a hunter brings down game in the woods? Is it cruel when the fisherman snares a salmon that was just trying to lay its eggs?" Katrina spoke the words pointedly from across the table.

"Yeah but..." I sighed and drooped my ears, not sure what to say.

"Sentience doesn't matter either, Alice. They would still do it." The black cat frowned and looks out the window next to the table at the city in the distance. "We are the Apex predators, that is all the right we need. Some choose to exercise it within our family's boundaries and they have every right to do so. The predators do not care for the laws of the prey."

"The prey huh? It sounds odd hearing that, given what I am... or was..." I laughed bitterly, feeling my tongue brush the sharp canines in my mouth, my large ears drooping.

"There are plenty of others like you in our family, Alice. It's not all dogs, cats, and bats. Hell the Marquess down in Bay City is a sheep." Katrina finished her mug off and set it down with a sigh.

"So Elias isn't the only one?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, hell no. We have Marquises and Marquesses in major cities all over the country, even abroad." The black cat spoke the words with a bit of pride in her voice.

"So many... say how many of us are there in the city right now?" I prodded her curiously, wanting to know more about the court and family I was part of.

"If you count Alex, we've got nine members in the city right now."

"Only nine? And why doesn't Alex count?"

"Nine is a lot, Alice. We're actually pushing it with so many. The court rule more or less says after four members, you can have one member for every one hundred thousand mundanes." She clicked her tongue. "That wolf is more an adoptee than a court member. He isn't one of us by nature, which is also why..." She looked away and clenched her teeth.

I felt I had struck on something and should let it go, but I prodded, my curiosity too overwhelming. "Which is why what?"

Katrina fixed me with a level, serious look before she spoke out. "He is mortal, Alice. Amongst every one of us here, he stands the biggest risk if you lose control with him."

I flinched and looked down, lowering my ears. "I... I don't want to hurt anyone..."

"I know that sweetie, and that's why I'm trying to train you to control yourself. But remember what you do to people in the throes of passion. It's not a physical thing... all his strength and power won't help him if you lose control. Like a mundane, you could easily kill him." She reached out and gripped my hand from across the table in a bid of comfort.

I frowned but then closed my fingers over hers, smiling at her while looking into her green and copper eyes. There was no tingling and I wasn't feeding upon her from the contact, she had been teaching me to control it these last several days.

"So you guys..." I broke the silence and smiled at her. I felt her pulse come alive at the words, felt it throb at my fingertips while I gripped her hand.

"What about us?" Katrina asked cautiously, her words guarded as she tried to pull from my grip but I held her hand firmly.

"Are you... together?" I grinned as I spoke the words, showing my teeth. I could feel her pulse increase and her cheeks flush, the cat was already expending that fresh blood she just had.

"N-no... we've never..." Katrina looked away awkwardly and I felt a faint tingle coming into my grip from her own excitement reacting to my touch.

"But you like him?" I cooed the words teasingly, my eyes shifting from blue straight to red as I gave the cat a hungry grin.

Katrina flinched at my eyes and quickly snatched her hand from my grip, glaring at me as she rubbed her fingertips. "You're a succubus, Alice, not a fucking cherub. Stop trying to play Cupid with me!"

I felt my courage well up, felt the demons want to grip me but I ignored them. I was acting on my own terms now as I stood from the table and sauntered over to the cat. My hips swayed lazily as I walked to her, then slid into her lap sitting atop her and resting my arms on her shoulders.

"So, he won't get jealous then?" I spoke the words softly, my voice dripping confidence as Katrina blinked up at me in shock. She could feel her body reacting to mine and feel my desire but saw I was in full control.

"W-what? N-no... we aren't together, it's not his conc-" I didn't let her finish the words. I pushed my mouth to hers, wanting to taste her desperately.

She shuddered and I felt her body weaken to my touch, her mouth pushing back to my own eagerly. Our tongues met and rolled against one another in a struggle for control. It wasn't really a battle though, I already had her, she was mine.

"I like you Kat... you've been so good to me... I want to be good to you too..." I whispered the words into her short pointed black ear, feeling it flick against my lips, a small golden ring showing along the outer cusp of it.

"Alice...I like you too... Since the first day you kissed me..." She panted the words and something in me set ablaze. The demons in me came roaring up, gripping my very core and I shuddered and snarled, forcing it down. I wanted this cat as mine on my own terms, not my hungers.

I clenched my eyes tight and when they opened I was staring at her with my regular blue irises. "Truly?"

Katrina let out a shocked gasp as the connection seemed to sever. She found herself with me atop her, her hands having now moved to my backside. I grinned feeling her hands squeezing under my knee-length skirt I had opted for today. She bit her lower lip and blinked up at me, her breath coming out ragged. "You...it's too early... you shouldn't be able to control it like this..."

"Tell me cat! Tell me you want me for me, not for the high and euphoria of my touch..." I whispered the words and gave my mentor of the last week as strong of a glare as I could muster.

"Of course I want you! I've wanted you since I first touched you!" The cat spat the words at me and I gave her a wicked grin in response.

"Then you shall have me, and I shall have you... my cat." Her green eyes widened as she saw mine return to a deep crimson, perhaps a bit of apprehension now for her words, but it was too late for both of us.

I moved my mouth to hers, my fingertips sliding up into her jagged red locks of hair. The cat gasped as I brushed her ears and I pushed in for more. My tongue was against her own, both flicking and teasing fervently.

'Take her, claim her, devour every part of her.' The demons seemed to scream the words and claw at my will. I shuttered them out but happily took the gift they presented. I pulled us from the chair and back down to the padded floor of the room. My hands gripped her wrists and pushed them down like I had done on that first day with her.

The kiss broke and I pulled my tongue from hers a strand of our mixed saliva hanging from mine to hers. The cat was laid out before me, ears drooped and tongue lolled. She panted for me, her heavy chest rising and falling. I stared upon her chest, admiring her in the tight sports bra and shirt she wore for our training today.

My white ears lifted and I grabbed at her shirt, pulling it up to expose her well-defined stomach. Her abs faintly showed in the natural curves of her flesh. I wasn't satisfied, I wanted to see more of her. I forced the bra and top both up exposing her heavily rounded breast to me. Her peaks were hard and eager, her naturally pale flesh now growing faintly pink from her body heating up.

I didn't think. I just shoved my mouth to her left breast, tongue lashing out to tease at the peak within my maw. I heard her gasp out sharply, obviously sensitive to the touch there. I decided I would capitalize upon it and rolled my tongue against her peak, teasing and lightly nipping it, careful to keep my sharp canines clear.

Katrina shuddered at the constant teasing and I shoved my left hand down the front of her workout tights. Unceremoniously, I moved my palm down the front of her panties to explore her. She was soaked for me and my fingertips slid over her. I brushed my fingers over her petals and sensitive little pearl with ease. "Ha... putting that blood to good use, eh my cat?" I cooed the words drunkenly as I looked down into her eyes.

She tried to speak but I simply grinned and ground my finger faster, with more intent against her spot. My free hand shoved out to hold her left wrist down above her head. Moving down, I brushed my lips to hers while her own hips worked involuntarily against my movements. "Give it to me... give it to me, my cat..."

Her body arched from the floor and she mewled out in a throaty moan, giving in to my demanding fingers. My eyes widened at the surge of energy flowing into me and the panicked but blissful cries of my cat. The blood didn't compare, not to this, it wasn't even on the same level.

"Yessss... good girl..." I cooed the words and let her ride the orgasm out before pulling my soaked fingers from her panties. I dragged them across my tongue, tasting her honey upon them.

"A-Alice..." She panted the words and blinked up at me, tears forming in her eyes as she impatiently jerked her hips. I could see by the look in them she desperately wanted more. I didn't know if it was because of my 'mojo' as she would put it, or just having been so long without any. Regardless I was happy to oblige my new cat.

"Of course... of course... anything for you my beautiful Katrina..." I moaned the words before stripping her of both her tights and soaked red panties. I then deftly peeled away my own equally drenched pair of blue panties from beneath my skirt. I didn't know what I was doing, I had never been with a woman before, but my body seemed to be on autopilot, as if the succubus in me knew what to do.

I found myself on my knees, her left leg between them, her right in my grip as I held it. She laid there on her hip and braced on her palms. The position felt awkward at first, but once I pushed my dripping folds to her own, I felt her hips eagerly respond. Our hips got into a rhythm quickly, shifting and grinding against one another.

My tongue lolled out and my large ears folded at the sensation. I had been burning up for a full week for this cat and now she was mine at last. Her hips jerked and mine did as well, both of our bodies frantic for relief. We ground against one another and I could feel my body building up for release quickly.

It didn't take long and I crested, violently giving in for her, my nails digging into her leg as I gave a deep throaty cry of relief. The energy surged in me and I chewed on my lower lip, tearing into it with my canine, feeling blood well up and fill my mouth. "Good kitty... ha... Katrina..."

The cat blinked up at me, biting her lower lip, her own body having given in during the violent grinding. Her hips continued bucking and jerking, responding to my praise and eager for more. "Ha... ha... don't stop Alice... I need you... I love you!

That rattled me, through all the lust, through all the pleasure and constant surges of energy. That gripped me, it sounded foreign and unnatural, especially the 'love' part. I focused a controlled breath, feeling my demons in full control of me and panic welled up in my chest. I looked down at her, her eyes were darker and ears drooped, her skin paler. She was weak, even I could tell what had happened.

"Fuck! F-fuck!" I panicked and I looked around frantically for help. In the pit of my soul, I could swear I heard the demons in me cackling gleefully as they retreated from whence they came. "B-blood... she needs..."

I whimpered and looked around, we had finished what blood we had. I looked back at Katrina, she was panting heavily and looked ready to faint, now that we weren't fervently having sex.

"Kat!" I felt tears well up in my eyes and then clenched my teeth tightly, I growled out to the room in anger. "Like hell, I will lose, MY cat!" I climbed over to her and drew forth my wrist, I hesitated for a moment before plunging my own tooth into it, cutting a deep gash into myself.

I rested her head in my lap and shoved my wrist against her panting lips. "Drink, Katrina!" My eyes shifted red again as I forced my will out and made it an order. She weakly followed and snapped her lips down on my wrist, lapping at the flowing blood.

The relief started to fill me as her drinking became stronger. I clenched my teeth and hissed out as she grabbed my arm hard, sinking her teeth deeper into my wrist. Tendons tore as the wound opened deeper and I folded my ears. Tears filled my eyes, but there was something oddly euphoric about the sensation. The feeding felt good and right, as if all my problems would just go away if I let her keep drinking deeply of me.

"T-that's a good cat... don't stop... better me than you... it's my fault anyway..." I huffed the words as I felt my blood supply fading and felt my consciousness starting to waver.

Katrina pulled her mouth from my wrist and slid her tongue along the wound a few times to close it. She then blinked up at me, as I looked down at her with a weak pant on my breath. "You're such a drama queen... I wasn't going to drain you dry..."

I smiled weakly at her snarky words and moved a hand to gently pet her ears. I heard a rumble of a purr come from her as I fondled her ears and let out a contented sigh.

Several moments passed before I finally spoke out, "So, was it good for you?"

Katrina laughed and blinked up at me with an amused grin. "Y-yeah... and you managed to not kill me... so, good job..." She spoke the words and blushed a little before moving a hand up to brush my face, my cheeks still a little pale. "You... you okay, Alice?"

"Mmm? Yeah, weak and a little drunk with pleasure... but I'm okay. All the life force I stole from you is keeping me trucking, despite the low blood I think..." I sighed the words lovingly and moved my fingertips to continue to stroke the cat's ears.

"Y-yeah... give me a few more minutes, and I should have the energy to get up and find you some blood..." She stroked my cheek gently, the motherly tone of voice coming back.

"That's fine... take your time. I like you like this... you can rest in my lap anytime... just a few more moments, let me stay like this with you... like this..." I panted the words and leaned my head back against the wall I was sitting up against. My eyes felt heavy, so I closed them, taking a rest, but the fatigue was too much and sleep found me.

I woke in my bed, Katrina sitting in a chair next to me. She looked much better and had apparently gotten a chance to properly feed. I also felt a little better but still tired. "Hi Kat..." I spoke the words softly and she smiled at me in response.

"Here." she passed me a sports bottle full of blood, chilled. I gave her a knowing smile and quickly drank it down, feeling the life flow back into my weak form.

Once the bottle was empty I flicked my ears drunkenly and let out a pleased sigh. I then blinked my blue eyes open to see her sitting there and gave her an awkward grin. "So... about earlier..."

Katrina shifted a little in her chair and cleared her throat. "What about it?"

I looked away and frowned, rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry..."

"Are you sorry it happened or sorry you lost control?" She asked me pointedly.

"Just the control part. I don't regret it, I do like you... as juvenile as that sounds." I spoke the words and looked down at my feet in bed.

"I like you too, Alice. However, you need to understand how sex and relationships work in our world." She grumbled the words and folded her arms over her chest. She was looking awkward, like a parent about to give a birds and bees talk to a teenager.

"No commitments, no attachments?" I asked curiously.

"Mm? No... I mean... some people still fall in love and get married. I even know of couples that adopted mundane children and raised them." The cat lifted her ears and raised a finger. "But that's not my point!"

"So what's your point... my cat?" I spoke the words playfully and gave her a knowing grin. It got the reaction I wanted and her cheeks darkened.

"Look... you're a succubus now... well, you're actually kind of a mixed bag..." She frowned while trying to think of how to explain and I blinked in confusion.

"May I?" A voice came from outside before cracking the door to my room open. Elias poked his head in with a playful smile on his lips.

"Huff!" My ears sprang up and my tail started flicking against the mattress of the bed. My body didn't care that it had just had some, it was burning up all over again as my eyes went red.

"Alice! For fuck sake, is there no satisfying you?!" Katrina snapped the words, the heat sounding more personal this time. I folded my ears and frowned at her, biting my lower lip.