Blood & Carrots Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lion folded his arms and gave me a long look as I glared up at him. I showed my teeth and readied myself to push out the strongest enthrallment I could. "I commend your loyalty, rabbit." He turned and moved back to collect his chair.

I clenched my teeth as his back turned to me and spat out a single word at him, "Apologize."

Harold was holding his chair when he looked back at me over his shoulder and snarled. Elias cleared his throat and looked upon me. "Alice, that's enough."

I looked to my lord then back to the lion that had disrespected him. "Did I stutter? You disrespected my house, you disrespected my master. I demand an apology."

The bat whistled at the scene and laughed out. "Damn Elias, you brought a fiery little thing."

"Shut up, Lawrence," The lion sneered the words before uprighting his chair and stomping over to me once more. "Alright, rabbit. You've had your fun, you've shown your pride, now stand down, or else."

"This isn't pride, you disrespected him and you will apologize to him. Now!" I pushed every drop of my will into the words as I thrust my hand forward and felt a little something else come out along with it. It felt familiar and comforting, like when Elias would pet me while I clung to him.

The lion visibly flinched and I felt the entire council shift their focus more intently upon me. I glared at the lion, my fingertips outstretched, faint wisps of blue flickering from them.

"Who... do you think you are?" The lion growled the words as he took a step back, feeling the pressure of my will coming to bear.

"I am Alice Blackpaw, sister of Elias Blackpaw. You will give my lord brother the respect he deserves! I would not insult your house, you will not belittle mine!" I spoke the words out sharply, feeling my wells empty, feeling faint, but my body seemed to hold rock steady through it as if it didn't matter what I wanted.

"Alice! That is enough, calm yourself!" Elias barked the words out at me, the concern in his words obvious as I shifted my red eyes to his, then back to Harolds, keeping my pressure upon him.

The lion scowled at me and clenched his fist. "In respect of your bravery and fortitude, I offer my apologies to your lord, as well as your house."

The words filled my ears and I felt pride well up in me. I heaved out a groan and my eyes flooded back to blue before the world went dark. The last thing I remember was crumpling to the floor with a thud.

I felt like I was both awake and asleep at the same time. I could feel my body still warm from the blood coursing in me, but I couldn't move it. Their voices came to me, some angry, some amused.

"Elias! What in the nine hells was that?"

"I can't say, I really can't say..."

"Do not think her will brought me to heel, fox!"

"None of us think that, Harold..."

They went on and on talking about me, I wanted to speak but even just parting my lips or opening my eyes seemed an insurmountable task. I felt a faint tingle filling my body and I breathed out weakly as my mind drifted from their talking.

"You put on quite a show, my rabbit," The words came to me and I opened my eyes slowly sitting up in my bed, my bed? I looked around and I was in my room, it even smelled of me and Katrina.

"What?" I blinked and looked around, I was in my little silk nightgown back at the mansion. Confusion welled up in my chest as I shook my head.

"I don't blame you for your confusion." The words came out smooth and sensual and made my heart start to beat heavily.

One moment I was alone, the next he was atop me. My arms pinned to the bed as I blinked up to see the fifth council member of the group above me, holding me to the bed. My legs were spread and he had moved between them, my black silk gown rode up on my hips to expose my blue panties.

He looked down at me with a knowing grin, his teeth were bright and his canines were pointed but not overly large. A set of modest horns curved back from his forehead, a head full of silvery-white hair sliding down his back.

I huffed out excitedly and squirmed beneath his grip, feeling my body growing eager, my eyes flushing to blood red. He was topless and I could see his gorgeously defined muscles, his hands held me strong and secure even though I didn't try to fight his grip.

"Don't get too excited now little rabbit... conserve your energy..." He whispered the words against my flicking ears and I let out a soft groan of pleasure, just the heat from his lips sent chills down my spine.

"I... what... why?" I panted the words and felt myself struggle in his grip before he let me pull free and I pushed my hands to his shoulders. I blinked up at him, my tongue lolled while I panted. "I don't... understand..."

He let out a soft chuckle that made my heart leap, then slid from my body and sat up on my bed on his knees. He wore nothing but a tight pair of pants, the bulge in his crotch painfully obvious and large. "You think the physical world is the only means we can operate in, Alice?"

I widened my eyes and looked around. "This is... my mind?"

"Correct, your dreams to be precise." He hummed the words and gave me a grin, a fingertip brushing along my knees and moving up towards my inner thighs. "You're currently on the floor in the warehouse, your head in my lap. I'm quietly letting you feed off my energy while the others talk."

I shiver at his touch and bite my lower lip, then raised my ears and spoke out. "Ah! I-I'm so sorry..."

The goat flipped his ear and gave me a smile. "Why do you apologize, Alice? I am the most appropriate one to tend to you of the five of us. It's my energy that you need."

"Yes, but to make you do such a thing and at my evaluation of all things." I look away and frowned, biting my lower lip. "I really showed my ass, you guys are going to kill me... I'm never going to see Katrina again..."

"Katrina... a mate of yours?" He asked curiously, his fingertips lazily stroking my thighs while I sat there in bed with my legs across his lap.

"Y-yeah... my sister in the family... she's been with me from day one." I frowned and looked away, feeling sorrow start to fill me. "I should have done as Elias told me and behaved myself. Hearing how that lion spoke to him though..."

"Harold has his feet dug in about the old ways, but he respects strength and loyalty. I feel... you will be fine, Alice." He hummed the words in a gentle tone that made me feel sleepy, like he was singing me a lullaby.

"Thank you for taking care of me... and for comforting me like this, sir..." I drooped my ears and smiled at him sadly.

"Call me, Val." The goat gave me a grin while brushing his fingertips over my bare toes.

I bust out into a fit of giggles over the touch and quickly pulled my feet to try to break away. He grabbed my ankles and moved them back to his lap, holding me in place. I bit my lower lip and sighed gently. "Ah... so it is short for something?"

"It's not, it's just Val." He hummed the words and ran a fingertip up and down my shin and I let out a deep yawn as if I were ready to sleep. "Hmm... seems like you're coming to..."

"Eh? B-but... I'm so tired now, Val..." I whispered the words and flicked my ears drunkenly.

"Of course my rabbit, when you awake in the world of reality, in the dream you must sleep. That's the way of things..."

I nod and sighed out as I started to fade. "Ooh... that makes sense... thank you for taking care of me, Val..."

"It was my pleasure..." He spoke the words down into my ears as I lifted them, blinking up with a soft gasp, feeling myself on the floor. My head was cradled in the goat's lap while he had been stroking and rubbing at my ears.

"Alice! Are you okay?" Elias quickly made his way over to me and took a knee. He looked me over as I blinked up at him and frowned.

"I'm sorry master... you told me to behave, you told me to bring respect and pride to our family, but I just made a fool of myself..." I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I spoke.

"Nonsense my rabbit. My heart swells with pride for you." He put a hand to my cheek and I felt the familiar push of will into me, comforting and gentle. I pushed my cheek to his palm and closed my eyes, enjoying his praise and attention.

Lorelai cleared her throat and Elias looked up at her. "Alice... do you feel well enough for us to continue now?"

I blinked my eyes open before I slowly sat up, Elias and Val's hands leaving my head. I frowned while I found my feet, feeling mostly stable as I stood fully and turned to nod at the sheep. "Yes, Marq- erm... Lady Lorelai. I sincerely apologize for wasting the council's time like this."

I found myself in my chair again, all five before me once more. Lorelai called out to Val, "It is your turn to question her."

The goat waved a hand. "I have already spoken with her, I am satisfied."

The other council members nodded and Elias spoke out, "Alice, please stand while you hear each of the council member's verdicts. Please note that if even one of us finds you unworthy, you will be rejected as a court member and summarily executed."

I felt my blood run cold at the words and nervously shifted my gaze to the lion whom I had blatantly demanded an apology from. He cut his amber eyes to me as if he were bored then looked back to Elias.

The white fox stood from his seat and folded his arms behind his back. "Alice, I cannot agree with you about our gift being a blessing. Like you, this was forced upon me against my will. However, I can say that through the years, I have been blessed to have people in my life who make it worthwhile. I gave up much for what I am today and I can't say for certain if I would change things or not given the chance. I do not consider my gift a blessing, but I do the people like you that it has brought me. Let the council note, I approve of Alice Blackpaw as a member of the court and welcome her into my family as a sister."

I felt pride swell in my chest at his words and focused myself. Regardless of how it went from here, my master and family had been done proud.

Lorelai stood next and gave me a level look. "You are a kind and thoughtful rabbit, I can see that. However, I can see you have a fire and fury within you, a rage that has little sympathy for any that would slight those that you have claimed under your protection. I caution you to remember that rage can be a tool used against you in the heat of things. Remember to channel it properly and fuel yourself from it, not be controlled by it. Let the council note, I approve of Alice Blackpaw as a member of the court."

The bat named Lawrence stood next and he gave me a grin before shrugging. "Mine wasn't an open-ended question like the others. Rules are great, but keeping our veil secret is always number one. I think you will do alright, rabbit." He cleared his throat and crossed his arms behind his back, flicking his wings a few times. "Let the council note, I approve of Alice Blackpaw as a member of the court."

Harold shifted his gaze to me and climbed from his chair. He stomped forward a few extra paces to look down upon me and flicked his brown tail a few times. "Regardless of all your bravado, I hold your life in my hands all the same rabbit. Do you regret your decision previously?"

I fixed the lion with a defiant glare and clicked my tongue as my eyes flashed red. "I am Alice Blackpaw, if I die defending the honor of my family and my lord brother Elias Blackpaw, I do so with pride."

The lion snarled and returned to his position before turning to face me, putting his hands behind his back. "You are obstinate and reckless, but you value what belongs to you.... I can honestly say that I respect you for that. I also acknowledge that you have a strength in you I have rarely seen. I will call upon you someday in the future to test it against me in earnest, once you have grown. Let the council note, I approve of Alice Blackpaw as a member of the court."

Val stood last and put his hands in front of himself. "We spoke at length and I could see your true character in your dreams. I agree with your lord brother. I think you will be a boon to our court in the future, however, I caution you on this Alice. You have something inside you that is fearsome like we all do. That power could easily swallow you and you would cease to be as you are now. Stay vigilant as we all must, know that the demons in your soul will always be there, waiting for your moments of weakness."

I bit my lip and felt a chill run down my spine at his words, drooping my ears and nodding.

Val moved his hands behind his back and spoke out. "Let the council note, I approve of Alice Blackpaw as a member of the court."

"Then we are all in agreeance." Lorelai stepped forward and moved to face me head-on. "As the acting head of the council, I approve of Elias Blackpaw's request. You are now Alice of house Blackpaw, may you bring honor to your family and our court." The sheep finished the welcome by embracing me in a hug. "Welcome, sister."

The embrace surprised me but I quickly returned it until I felt her pull from my arms. "T-thanks..."

Harold stomped forward next and took a knee before pulling me against his chest. I let out a shocked huff at how tightly he squeezed me and pushed forth some of my own will. I pulled some of his own energy into myself to give my own nod to the attempted intimidation tactic. He gave me an amused grin, showing his large sharp teeth before pulling from me and standing. "Welcome, sister."

"Welcome, sister!" Lawrence called out cheerfully and threw his arms around me, hugging me tight like he would a long-time buddy he hadn't seen in a while.

Val came next and gave a smile to me before stepping forward and simply pulling me to his chest, holding me there, a hand resting on my head. "Welcome, sister."

Finally, Elias approached me with a smile on his face. I felt myself starting to tear up just looking upon him. He spread his arms to me as he stepped forward. "Wel-"

The fox barked out as I slammed into him and hugged him tightly, burying my face into his chest. I felt tears forming as my tail flicked and my ears folded. "Ha... I was scared..."

"I know you were my rabbit..." He gently rubbed my ears as I clung to him and I gave a ragged sigh, feeling his will and energy flow through me as I hugged closer, the nervousness of the whole ordeal finally starting to fade.

—♥—

"You wish me to help her learn the ways of her power, Elias?" Val asked him curiously. It was just the three of us now, the others having left the warehouse.

"If you would be so kind. I have a general knowledge of succubi but I can't give her first-hand advice on matters." The fox spoke the words while looking over at me with a smile.

"I have no reason to refuse helping you sister, but I do have a question for you." He fixed me with a calculated look.

"Yes sir?" I spoke nervously, not quite sure how to address the goat, since he had the same rank as Elias.

He folded his arms and looked from me to Elias. "During your standoff with Harold... I felt something more coming from you and I saw..."

"Blue flames," Elias spoke the words, finishing his statement.

"Yes old friend, something I've only ever seen one other person do..." Val gave the old fox a level look.

"I uh... I'm not sure..." I frowned and looked away.

"I think... given her dual nature she may have actually pulled some of my power the other day when a... Uh... training exercise went awry..." The fox grinned and looked away awkwardly.

"Elias..." Val looked at the fox deadly serious. "Please tell me you didn't lay with her..."

"I didn't." He shook his head and cut his eyes at me before continuing. "You see, sister... I wasn't lying about my words yesterday. I would have been dishonoring my oath of protection to you. We as council members swear an oath to not do such things with pending members. we cannot skew our bias "

It all made sense, but the horny succubus in me only heard one thing loud and clear from that. "M-master does that mean what I think it does?" I spoke out excitedly and gave him a grin, pushing up against the fox's chest with my own as my ears wobbled about.

Elias barked out at my embrace, stumbling a little from me pushing into him. "What do you mean my rabbit?"

Val pursed his lips and turned from us with a smile. "I will come to call in a few days, Elias. It seems you have other pressing matters to attend to."

"T-that's not what this is abou-" He barked towards Val as the goat started to saunter off. I silenced the fox with my mouth, kissing him desperately as my ears flicked and my tail wiggled.

The white fox pulled from my embrace and looked into my crimson eyes. "Alice! Control yourself!"

I lifted my ears hearing the heavy door of the warehouse close behind Val. I pushed the white fox back into the fancy chair he had been sitting upon during my evaluation. "No..." I panted and kissed his lips with a grin. "I won't control myself at all..."

Elias clenched his teeth as I moved in kissing down his throat. I felt him push his will out and I made sure to keep my powers as in check as I could, not wanting to give the fox an excuse to slap down my advances once again.

"I can think of nothing but pleasing you, my fox..." I cooed the words drunkenly as I nipped at his throat and slid my palm to the crotch of his black suit pants. I rubbed my hand there and felt him react, a heavy bulge starting to form. I lapped my tongue along his throat while my tail furiously flicked about.

The fox clenched his teeth and shoved a hand into my hair. I felt him grab my left ear and pull my face upwards to meet his. A soft gasp escaped my throat and I blinked my eyes as I stared into his own, panting from the ache to my scalp as he pulled roughly. I winced at the pull and my body shifted to slide into his lap at his guidance. "Ha... a-are you going to be rough with me, Master?"

I watched the white fox playing the numbers out in his mind while blinking into my eyes, trying to weigh things and decide what was best. After the day I had just had, I wasn't going to have it; not this time. I had been waiting long enough for him. I pushed against his mouth with my own once more, my tongue forcing against his as I let my demons free, letting the natural will of my desire for him flood forth.

Both his hands moved into my pinned-up hair and grabbed at my ears. I let out an excited yelp as he pulled me from his lips and jerked my head to expose my throat. I bit my lower lip and saw him bare his teeth, a shiver moving up my spine.

"Ha... take me and taste me, master. I belong to you now..." I sighed the words of encouragement, my tongue lolled as he moved in and I felt his sharp teeth brush my throat. My tail flicked excitedly while my scalp ached in his tight grip along with my ears.

I felt the hesitation and moved my hand into his silky white hair. Returning the favor of his own strong grip in my hair, I gripped tightly and forced his head closer, his mouth pushing to my throat. His teeth sank into my flesh and I felt my heart race both on instinct and my own will to do so. I forced the blood I drank before this to pump forth from the wounds and into his mouth.

"Yes... taste me, my fox..." I moaned the words lovingly into his ears, my own ears folding as the euphoria of him feeding upon me gripped my very soul. I could hear the heavy gulps come from him, sounding like the sweetest of music to my ears.

I gasped sharply as he fed, my eyes burning bright red and my hips grinding against his own lap, feeling his eagerness beneath me. "Master... ha..." I felt myself slipping, felt my mind drifting, but not in the way of my demons taking over. No, he was drinking deeply of me and I could feel my life force ebbing away rapidly. I didn't care, I belong to him now, if ending my life brought him the greatest pleasure then so be it.