Blood & Carrots Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to know just when to stop as he jerked at my hair and pulled from my throat. His tongue lashed against my skin and closed the wounds. I winced at the rough grab to my ears and hair as he jerked my head forward before pushing his mouth to my own once more. I succumbed to his demanding kiss, letting his tongue shove into my mouth, the taste of my own blood mingling with our saliva.

We embraced and held once another for several moments like that, kissing and rolling our tongues against one another. He finally pulled from my mouth and snarled out his words, his hand pushing down against my cheek, leaving my hair. "I was afraid of losing you rabbit... losing what was mine..."

My cheeks flushed with the blood he had left me and I nodded my head, gripping his wrist with one hand. "I'm here my fox, I'm here and I'm yours now, I belong to you..." I pushed into him and hugged him tightly, kissing up his throat and sighing out hotly against his ears. "Do you want me, Master?"

Elias lifted his large white ears and barked out his reply in a savage snarl, "I do."

His words made my heart sing and I grinned brightly at him, my hands eager to move to his pants once more. I lifted my ears and gave him a lustful smile as I jerked his belt free, pulling them open. My tail wagged like a dog as I grabbed at the sides of them and jerked them down along with the silk boxers he had worn.

My teeth showed in an excited grin when his length pushed out of its confinement. I could smell him so plainly, the scent of a dog in a rut, his musk and desire overwhelming me. "Oh... Master... your cock is just like the rest of you, impressive and commanding attention." I cooed out the cheesy words as I gripped his base and started to eagerly pump my hand against his length. I could feel it violently throb and pulse, little dribbles of precum rolling down my fingers from his tapered head.

The white fox clenched his teeth hard, growling and moving a hand into my hair to rub and stroke at my ears. I blinked up at him excitedly and moved forward to drag my small tongue against his length, tasting the pre that rolled forth from his tip. He tasted musky and I could feel the energy from his body in it.

"Master, you taste am- Ngh!" I huffed and whimpered as he clenched my hair and pulled my head forward. I panicked and cried out. "M-master! What about my teeth! I may cu-" He didn't want to hear my rationalities and shoved my mouth down over his tip impatiently. I whimpered as I felt him grip my hair hard in his hand and tried my best to keep my canines away as I awkwardly suckled on the head of his throbbing length.

"Alice... my rabbit..." His tongue showed as I blinked up at him, my ears lifting as I heard the panting in his breath. My heart danced to hear him in such pleasure and I happily continued to clumsily work his length in my mouth, doing my best to not cut him. His pre spilled onto my tongue constantly and with it, more of his essence, even this tiny bit in me was flooding me with energy as well as power.

The dog panted heavily now and I lifted my ears, hearing the eagerness in his breath. I moved my mouth faster and worked my tongue against his underside, trying to coax him to release. I wanted to please my master with every fiber of my soul. I felt the tight grip to my ears and expected him to shove deeper into my mouth, but gasped out when he pulled my mouth free. My saliva rolled down his length while I blinked up at him. "Master... ha... you didn't have to stop..."

His large white ears folded as he growled words to me that seemed to fill the room with power and compel my very soul to his desires. "Turn around."

I didn't think, my body just responded and I turned away from him. He ordered me on my knees and I obeyed. I lifted my large white ears and looked back while bracing on my hands, my tongue lolled as I panted. I felt the fox I had been so eager for grab my dress and pull it up. He exposed my curvy hips and blue panties, the material soaked through. Pulling my panties down, he exposed my soaked rabbit petals to him.

A feral growl filled my ears as he grabbed my hip with his left hand, his right moving into my hair to grip my ear. I whimpered at the ache to my scalp as he pulled at my hair and felt the pressure as he shoved the dripping tapered tip of his shaft to my folds.

"Please Master... claim me properly as yours." I moaned the words drunkenly as I looked out through the corner of my eye. He seemed all too eager to do just that and I let out a throaty moan as I felt him push forth into my tight little rabbit hole. He forced his way deep into me, making my walls spread to accept every inch until I felt him deep inside me, pushing against my very core. "Haa... Master... at last..."

Elias released my hair along with my hip and I saw both hands slap to the hard dusty floor of the warehouse near my own. He was looming over me now, a dog in a proper mating position, an alpha claiming his due from his newest packmate. My eyes smoldered with crimson and I flicked my little tail against his stomach while he began to move inside me. The fox bucked himself up against my rear with each eager thrust while I panted happily.

"Alice... my rabbit..." He snarled the words of possession in my ear while slowly mating me. His thrusts moved slow and purposeful in their movements, each ending with a solid impact to my deepest regions. I could feel him throbbing along every inch of my clenching walls, my own lust having already come forth for him twice since we began, dripping off him.

"All yours Elias... my fox... my Master..." I practically purred the words and pushed up on my palms, pressing my back to his chest while he loomed over me. I moaned happily for my fox, my own hips gently moving in time to his while he panted down in my ear. He sounded feral and desperate, I couldn't blame him considering how long it had been.

The thrusts began to come harder, I had already given in again for him and my body was building up for more. I moaned out for him multiple times, hearing his own savage feral growls of pleasure and desire. My heart pounded in my chest with pure joy to know I was pleasing him so. I had opened up the floodgates and was feeding freely, the succubus in me giddy like a schoolgirl in love.

It was only my second time with a man and the first I could actually clearly recall, but my body seemed to know what it was doing. My nails dug into the floor as his movements became deep and labored, impacting my core repeatedly while I felt a bulge showing at his base that kept pushing against my entrance. I huffed out and lifted my ears, brushing them to his cheek as he panted into them while his knot grew in eagerness. "Elias... Master..."

"Alice... who do you want to belong to?" His voice grew savage as I felt a brutal final push into me that made my arms go weak as I collapsed onto my elbows. I felt him force that knot of his nice and deep, trapping me with him. My tongue lolled heavily as the dog loomed over me, his chest to my back. His own hands gave way as well as he rested on his elbows beside my own. I felt his hands reach to my wrists, gripping them tightly and possessively.

I clenched my teeth and forced my own will out as I moaned out in the strongest response I could manage. "You... now claim me!"

I felt his will slam into my own and somehow mine won out. He yowled out in a deep throaty moan into my ears that almost sounded like a howl and my eyes widened as his heat filled me. His body gave in to my demands as he poured his lust into me, boiling hot and thick, his knot ensuring every drop was going in.

My tongue lolled and I took it all, my body a roaring inferno of pleasure. I drank deep of his life energy like he had done of my blood, my walls contracting viciously and milking at his length, greedy for everything the dog had for me.

I felt a shudder from him and he collapsed slightly onto my back. I huffed out as he pressed into me with his weight, his elbows weakly doing their best to hold him aloft. "Alice... by the gods..." He panted the words drunkenly into my ear.

I flicked my ears, my heart bursting with pride and pleasure to hear my lord, my Master, so thoroughly satisfied after having claimed me. I sighed out joyfully and pushed against him, happy to have his weight upon me, my tail rapidly jerking about, knowing I'd brought him something he'd not had in half a century.

"Ha... Elias... my Master..." I grinned drunkenly, feeling the overwhelming energy in me. The fox had poured more than his lust and life force into me, I felt power coursing through my veins, it felt like the energy I had felt earlier in the trail.

We lay there in a sweaty, love-soaked mess for several minutes in recovery. Eventually, he dismounted me after his knot calmed and I collapsed onto his chest. I moved to kiss his lips again and again while flicking my ears. He grinned up at me, his teeth showing, his large white ears flicking up as he cupped my face while he stared into my eyes.

I bit my lower lip and stared back into his crystal blue eyes, feeling the adoration fill me. "Elias... I... I-"

He put his fingers to my lips and shook his head. "No need, I already know my rabbit..."

—♥—

"Elias... Master... are you alright?" I spoke the words while leaning against him while we rode home.

The fox lifted his ears and pulled me closer. "I am fine, why do you ask my rabbit?"

I looked away and bit my lower lip. "I felt like... like I took something from you..."

"You did Alice, you stripped some of my power away and claimed it as your own." He spoke the words in a matter-of-fact tone.

I gasped and pushed against his chest, concern coming to my voice. "What? M-master... I'm so sorry! Can I give it back somehow?"

The fox laughed at my response and put a hand to my head, pulling me back down to his chest. "Peace my sister... you took a fraction, a drop in the well as it were."

"But... What if I keep doing it? What if I start taking more?" I whimpered the words and dug my nails into his chest while shaking my head.

"That is why you will talk to Val and learn to control your powers. Learn to claim when you want, and when you do not." The fox stroked my ears gently, forcing some of his will forward to calm me.

"Do you think... I mean... what about Katrina?" I shivered at the thought of hurting her.

"You have no doubt done the same to her, you may have a spark of thaumaturgy within you now. I do not feel it is anything to be concerned about. You would need to regularly mate her for decades to come before she suffered from it. Within a month's time, you should be able to control it well enough to not worry about it."

"Do... you think she knows?" I spoke out nervously while nuzzling his chest.

"I'm sure she does, it's not the kind of thing you can miss. I'm sure she feels the same way I do. Do not think any further on it this night." He smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead. I flicked my tail happily and hugged tight to him. I closed my eyes, relishing his warmth and energy all around me, trying to bask in this moment as long as I could.

—♥—

"Here is something interesting my pet." I spoke fondly as I smiled and clasp my hands behind my back. I was staring out the large bay windows, the sun having set long ago during my tale.

"I do not remember my first time as a mundane and so I consider Elias my first mate of the male persuasion. He did after all claim me after my new life had started."

I gave a wide grin at your question and shook my head in response. "No no, my pet. Katrina did not claim me, I claimed her. However, that fox was the first to claim me as my Master and..." I felt the memories surface and pushed my hand to my heart to calm it. "I will never allow another to have that title. That fox will always be my one and only Master, until the day I leave this existence."

Another haughty grin showed on my sharp teeth as I folded my ears. "Ah, but it's funny you should bring up Katrina, I think you will find my next tale of some merit if you're interested in that cat. I do know how much you seem to enjoy the raunchier side of my stories after all..."

I clicked my tongue and paced from the window with you following. "However, the night is young, let us walk in the gardens and enjoy the moonlight while the rain has left us. I will regale you more later."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!