Blood & Carrots Ep. 06

Story Info
Episode 6: No need for dreams.
8k words
4.8
4.2k
6
0

Part 53 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

How do you teach a new succubus how to handle things? Bringing in your incubus brother is probably a good call, but I hope you're not the jealous type. I mean, what do you expect to happen if you leave an incubus and succubus alone together?

Our lovely bunny is about to learn a little more about herself, but she'll also have some fun while she does. Val's certainly a sexy goat, but being an incubus, I suppose that's a given, eh?

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 6:

No need for dreams

I felt lost in thought as I watched the lilies drift in the pond. You looked upon me curiously and spoke out, bringing my attention back. "Ah, apologies my sweet. I suppose my mind wanders in my old age." I called out the words with a playful smile.

Giving you a childish grin, I showed my sharp teeth as I spoke, "Oh, you really are chomping at the bit to hear more, eh my pet? Very well. I hope you don't mind that it will be quite salacious in nature again."

—♥—

I furrowed my brow and gritted my teeth. My head ached and my brain felt tired as I huffed out before giving a defeated groan. "I can't... I just can't..."

The goat frowned while he sat across from me in the grass. The two of us had been sitting in the field facing one another for the last hour or two. "This doesn't make sense, Alice. This should be second nature to you."

"Well, it's not working! It... it feels impossible, Val. Like you're asking me to sprout wings and fly, or something equally improbable." I spoke the words with frustration and fatigue in my breath while I clutched my forehead.

He folded his arms in thought before speaking to me gently. "But Alice, how have you been feeding on mundanes?"

"I... I've not... the only energy I've pulled from is Elias and Katrina." I drooped my ears and frowned as I looked away. "I sipped on Alex's energy a little bit when I was first learning how to control it, but nothing full on like my cat and fox."

The incubus gave me a questioning look and blinked slowly. "That's... forgive me for casting doubt upon your character, Alice... but that simply isn't possible. You've been at this for over a month, you simply couldn't have gone this long without feeding properly"

"I get plenty of energy from Elias and Katrina, I don't mean to use them, but I feel so invigorated and loved after being with them." I felt the heat building in me but tried to quell it, I knew the goat wasn't trying to call me a liar, but it still irked me.

"That's not... how do I explain..." Val seemed frustrated as he rubbed his temple and drifted his fingertips over the length of one of his horns. "Alice, to put it simply. Supernaturals of any variety, not just vampires. They don't offer the substance we. Ah..." He folded his arms in thought then raised a finger. "It's like, well ice cream. It tastes good and you enjoy it, but you can't survive off it for long, you need real food."

"Well... I was lactose intolerant before this happened, so I can't relate. However, I get your analogy." I frown and looked down in thought. "Maybe the blood is doing the trick?"

"Blood?" Val cuts his eyes at me and gives me a look like he had put something together. "Who was your sire?"

"What? Uh... Elias is my master, you know that, Val." I tilt my head curiously at the question.

"No no... I mean, who changed you?" He sat forward, looking me over more intently now.

I felt my cheeks darken at his gaze so intent on me and looked away. "Ah... A bat named Luciano did..."

That got a reaction and not a positive one. Val clenched his teeth and sneered. "You... you're his doing?" I could feel the will of his anger and contempt pushing off him and overwhelming me.

Fear rolled up my spine, I hadn't seen what he was capable of, but I assumed any member of the council would tear me to shreds if they willed to do so. "Ah... V-Val... sir? You're scaring me..."

He scowled at my words and looked away from me. It took a handful of heartbeats to contain himself before he cut his black eyes to mine, a bit of anger still lingering. "Why him?"

I shook my head. "Val... uh... look I don't know okay? I didn't ask for this! S-so... please stop staring at me like I've wronged you!" My words came out more panicked than bravado as I flicked my ears nervously. I was alone in a field far away from the safety of my master or Katrina and I had pushed a large portion of my energy back into Elias to calm him before I left. I was keenly aware of the danger I could be in if the goat decided to bring harm to me.

The incubus saw the fear he was causing me and clenched his teeth again, once more looking away before fully composing himself. "Forgive me, Lady Alice. I should have assumed it would not be of your own decision."

I frowned and nodded slowly. "I'm sorry to have upset you Val."

"You have done nothing wrong. Forgive my outburst, it was disrespectful to not just you, but your house.

I frowned again and shook my head before offering a gentle smile. "It's fine sir Val, I thank you for your apology to my house and take no offense."

He nodded and then looked into my eyes. "How did he turn you though?"

"I don't recall, Val. The night was a haze to me, I only have a vague recollection. I know he enthralled me, we laid together. Then Katrina and Alex saved me."

"So he laid with you, he didn't feed on you?" The goat asked curiously, prodding for more information.

I flicked my ears in thought. "My shirt was bloodied so I think he did."

"By the gods... that bat really was mad." Val hissed the words and sat up away from me slightly. "You fed upon blood when you awoke, correct?"

I nodded. "Yes I was desperate and hungry, I guess that's why Katrina brought me blood, she had seen I had been fed from. She would have assumed that's what I needed."

"But the blood... it slaked your thirst, but you were still hungry and needed life force, did you not feed in that way too?" Val looked like he had the pieces of the puzzle he wanted, the words just a confirmation.

"Ah... y-yes..." I frowned at the thought of it. "I almost killed Katrina and Alex in my uh... frenzy."

"Luciano... you were as mad as you were stupid..." Val pushed his hand to his face.

"Is everything okay Val? Am... am I going to be okay?" I felt dread in my soul now, wondering just what was going on with me.

"You will be fine, Alice. However, this changes things slightly." He looked into my eyes as if trying to think of what to do with me.

"Can you explain, please? I'm so confused." I blinked back into his eyes, seeing the intent gaze. I knew it wasn't a sexual one, but I still averted my eyes, he was just so beautiful to stare at for too long.

"Alex is a werewolf. He isn't a vampire, yet he resides in your house."

I lifted my ears, confused by the subject change but answered. "Yes."

"I am an incubus. I am no vampire, Alice." The goat spoke the words pointedly.

"So... why are you part of their court?" I asked curiously, trying to put the pieces together in my head.

"Like the werewolf, I am an adoptee of sorts. I've shown my loyalty to their house and they welcomed me into it."

"Yes but... how does this change things for me?" I frowned, not following the train of thought he was presenting.

Val shrugged and cut his eyes back to me. "My apologies, I suppose I get dramatic and long-winded at my age."

He placed both hands on his knees and gave me a level look. "I will summarize. Succubi and Incubi, we are demons. We do not feed on blood, Alice. All vampires no matter how ancient, came from mortal roots. The only way for a mortal to transcend to what we are, would be to sign a contract or pact with a truly powerful being."

I shiver at the thought and frown, hugging my arms close to myself. "W-what... am I then?"

Val sighed and shook his head. "If he fed on you, you should be nothing but a pure vampire." He frowned and seemed lost in thought for a moment. "You shouldn't be able to feed in any capacity as I can."

"W-wait... why did I go through the whole trial and such, why did they assume I killed?" I huffed out the words, feeling more panic welling up in my chest.

"Calm yourself." Val snapped the words at me. "I think, your master had an idea about this. He let the council and myself assume you were just a regular succubus. Perhaps a fledgling that was placed in mundane society until ready, or a mundane that signed a pact. He didn't want to deal with the council and the inevitable issues that would have arrived had he told the whole story."

"I see... and then... and then he sought you out to help me figure out what I am," I spoke the words quietly, putting the pieces together.

"I believe he did it for your own benefit Alice. The reality is the council probably would have been much more scrutinizing with your questions and character had they known the full details," The goat spoke the words matter of fact.

I swallowed hard and shook my head. "Do you... are you going to-"

"Of course, I won't. Elias is one of my dearest friends and if he feels you are worth taking such a big risk, I will not question him." Val nodded as he spoke the words and rose from the grass to stand.

I followed suit and stood before him, then frowned and looked over the field. "So what... what am I, Val?"

"You're a mess of a rabbit, Alice." He sighed and shook his head. "I feel the energy of a succubus in you, but you're bringing the vampire powers to the table as well. You feed on blood and life energy, you can sustain on one or the other..."

I shook my head and felt all the more conflicted. "Damn it... I hoped to get answers out of this, not more questions..."

"Perhaps we can..." Val spoke the words and was on top of me, his hands moving to my face.

"W-what?" I blinked up at the incubus his eyes meeting my own. He didn't say anything further and pushed his lips to mine in a kiss.

My knees buckled. No, I don't mean they felt weak, I mean they gave out from under me. He seemed to expect it though and had already pulled me against him, holding my body to his as he stood with me in the grass.

So this is what it feels like for them... I could feel my energy being pulled away by him. It was like when Elias or Katrina drank from me. I felt euphoric and happy, in a daze of bliss like everything was right in the world. I threw my arms around Val's neck and drew closer, deepening the kiss and thrusting my tongue out to meet his own.

The goat didn't seem interested in the exchange and pulled from my lips, my tongue left hanging out as I blinked up at him with a faint gasp. "Find your feet, Alice..."

I whimpered and moved my legs before planting my feet and feeling secure, then weakly pulled from his grip. "T-that was..." I sighed the words weakly and sank back down to my knees, a soft pant on my breath.

"I apologize... I needed enough of your energy to confirm something." Val spoke the words gently as he sank back down to his own knees, just a few inches from me.

"Is that... right?" I bit my lower lip, then shook my head to try to clear the fog in my mind. "What did you confirm, Val?"

"Something you already knew... you're pulling more than energy with your lovemaking. You've got foxfire and thaumaturgy in you. Two things you should only be born or turned with." The goat frowned at the thought of it.

"Foxfire?" I asked questioningly, I recognized the thaumaturgy, but this was new to me.

"It has many names. Radiance, Hellfire, St Elmo's fire, or Foxfire. It's not actually flames, it's just a manifestation of energy. You could summon it now if you wish." Val prodded at me with his words. "Just hold out your fingertips and focus, think of the way Elias looked when you saw it."

I frowned and held my fingertips outstretched towards Val. I bit my lower lip and focused. I thought of my master, thought of the cool-looking blue flames he made, and how amazing I thought he looked when doing it.

"Focus hard, Alice." Val spoke out to me sternly, like Elias had done the night I first saw his flames.

I ground my teeth and flicked my ears, feeling anger starting to well up in me from my own frustration. It wasn't working no matter what I did.

Val seemed to know the trick though as he spoke out once more. "I thought your master a good judge of character, rabbit. Perhaps the old fox is getting senile!"

My teeth showed and my eyes flashed red, little sparks of blue flickering in them as I pushed my hand out hard. "You will not speak of him in such a way!" I spat the words out with rage in my voice.

Val gave me a toothy grin, pleased with my display. "Ha... well it's better than turning big and green I suppose. Look upon your tail."

I glared at the goat then look back, my eyes widening to see an ethereal tail behind me, it moved in response to the flick of my own tail, but the length and size made it look like a dogs tail, like a fox tail.

I gasped excitedly and tried to look up, but of course, I couldn't see anything. With my anger and focus lost the blue flames tapered off and the energy faded from me. "That was so cool!"

The goat chuckled at my response and shook his head. "Well it confirms my suspicions"

"But... why did my tail look like that?" I asked curiously.

"The flames coming off your head were pointed and peaked as well, it blended well to encompass your ears, made you look like a spirit fox." The incubus chimed in, grinning at me.

I frowned and asked again. "Sure... but why that and not my own tail and ears?"

"Because it wasn't your power, Alice. You took power from a fox that was designed and cultivated to be used by a fox." Val shrugged then fixed me with a grin. "It will most likely change to match your own form as you grow and foster it."

"Wait... grow it? I stole it, how can I improve it if it wasn't mine?" I asked curiously, still trying to comprehend all this.

"Think of it like a spark. You get a little bit of the ability, but it's up to you to make it into a fire." Val nodded then leaned in close to me. "That's the theory of course. Let us confirm it outright."

I blinked at how close he was and bit my lip. "W-what do you mean?"

The goat cooed out in a soft silky voice. "Oh come now, rabbit. I left you drained, and I made you call up foxfire... How much energy could you possibly have left?"

I huffed at the words, realizing just how weak and hungry I was. I nodded my head a few times and folded my ears. "Y-yeah... you're right."

The incubus grinned and moved closer, putting a hand to my shoulder before brushing his lips to my own as he spoke. "You know what you need to do..."

Of course I knew. I pushed my lips hard to his own and drew him into a kiss. My eyes burned red and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Val seemed to submit, offering no resistance as my will pushed forward and I felt his life force flood into my body.

My tongue shoved out once more and this time he met it, both of us kissing furiously. I felt on fire from his energy and dug my nails into his shoulders. I pushed forward and toppled him into the grass beneath me. Like Katrina, I went for his wrists, it seemed what should be done.

The goat let out a grunt and broke the kiss with a grin as I pinned his wrists to the earthy floor, blades of grass swaying about all around us. "Ha... hold still and let me taste you..." I hissed the words out as I pushed my body to his own, dragging my tongue against his throat and kissing down his collar.

Whatever energy he had taken, I had already pulled it back with interest. I huffed and bit at his shoulder and chest, my hands sliding off his wrists to grab the front of his shirt.

Val gave me a knowing grin as I gripped his shirt and spoke out playfully. "I think you're good little rabbit, let's call it here."

I showed my teeth and responded by tearing his shirt down the middle, exposing his muscled chest to me once again. I had longed to see it in person since my dream where he appeared topless. "I will tell you when I'm good, cute little buck..." I cooed the words as I drag my nails down his chest, leaving thin red scratches in my wake.

He gritted his teeth and let out a hiss from my nails digging into his flesh. "Ha...reading me like a book. You're definitely adept at this. It's rare to be on the receiving end. Usually, I'm the one catering..."

His words of praise made my ears flick before I gave him a haughty grin, my eyes burning red as I leaned back and pushed my rear to his crotch. I ground my hips there feeling the heavy bulge pressed against me.

"Well, you did say it had been years for you in the flesh..." I gave a cocky huff before I moved down, grabbing at the front of his shiny black pants and deftly tugging them open. "No need for dreams, Val. I've seen how you've been looking at me. I will have you here and now, in the flesh."

The goat let out a grunt as I jerked his pants open and spoke the words. "T-this... was not what I had planned." He gave me his own haughty grin and licked his lips. "Was my gaze so obvious, Alice?"

I nodded my head and jerked his pants down along with the black thong briefs he had chosen to wear. His length sprang forth eager, hard, and dripping with precum. My tongue lolled at the site as I spoke. "Good to see you're eager... I've been ready too, my goat..." I hissed the words as I peeled my blue panties out from under my dress, then held them so he could see the large wet spot within them.

"Those are soaked, Alice. How long have they been wet for me?" Val spoke the words in a cocky smooth voice, but his breath had become slightly hitched, the excitement in his body starting to show. It had been a while for him in the physical world after all.

I gave a smug huff. "They were wet the moment I slid them on, thanks to my fox teasing and touching me in the shower." I spoke the words as I pulled my dress up to expose my hips while climbing over his lap. "They grew wetter as I comforted him and hugged him, giving him my energy."

Val bit his lower lip, seeing my curvy hips and dripping petals come into view. He made no move to hinder or advance my progress. "Ah... so it had nothing to do with me then. That's a shame."

"Do not play the fool, my buck." I cooed the words lovingly. "You had me dripping by the time we were walking, and I even came for you just from your kiss earlier. Do you not smell it upon me?" I groaned the words and moved a hand to his chest, supporting myself, my other holding my dress up as I moved to push my drenched folds against his tip, my hips grinding and teasing at it.

"I do my rabbit... I can smell what I've done to you, and you clearly can feel and see what you've done to me..." He saw the hunger in my eyes and gave a grin as he brushed his fingertips to my face. "Do not torment me any longer my lovely rabbit..."

I dug my nails into his chest now that he was sitting up to touch my face and gave him a haughty little sigh. "I suppose we are both done with the build-up, yes..."

I bit my lower lip and pushed my hips down slowly, sliding down his length. My lips parted and I moaned out blissfully as he filled me slowly. It was torturous for me to take my time in mounting him, but it was what I knew he would want and so I did. Inch by inch he filled me until I came to rest fully in his lap, feeling the incubus throbbing violently inside me at last, my own walls squeezing and clenching in response.

He groaned out as I forced him in and once I was fully in his lap he shuddered while placing a hand to my cheek once more, his forehead pressed to my own. "Ha... it's been a long time since I've been in a female like this... You did a great job, Alice..."

I blinked at him and placed both hands on his shoulders, smiling at him as he rubbed my cheek. I looked into his black eyes, my hips grinding slowly, letting him stir inside me. "I... well you know Val... I usually only get aggressive like this with Kat..."