Blood & Carrots Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elias bowed his head with a smile and stood, resting a hand on both mine and Katrina's head. He rubbed and petted both of us and I felt his will fill me. Pride, comfort, and desire, all mingling together in my small body. "Come my Lady's, the day has broken and we should retire until dusk."

The fox gave us both a knowing grin as we stood. "Also there is no need to return to your chambers. Stay with me tonight."

I grinned as did Katrina, both of us speaking out in unison together. "Of course my lord."

—♥—

A grin spread on my face before I outright laughed and rose from the bench, your head leaving my lap. "Oh, my sweet... I regaled you with so many personal and intimate details tonight, but you sulk that I don't share one of all three of us?"

"The sun had risen and we all felt the desire to rest. We collapsed in a tangled mess of me and Katrina clinging upon him. We did not have some wild day of passion." I grinned at your look of disappointment and turned to walk deeper into the gardens, seeing you climb from the bench and begin to follow.

"The following dusk though..." I smiled out of the corner of my eye, seeing that, had caught your attention. "Well... come walk awhile with me, let us take in the blooms. Let us partake of them while the moon is at its height and the skies remain clear. Tis the rainy season after all, best we enjoy it now."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!