Blood & Carrots Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft groan was his response before he slid both hands down to rest against my backside, the dress having fallen back down, concealing our joining. "You're not wrong... ha... I am always slipping into dreams, being the dark sexy aggressor..."

"I know my goat..." I kiss his forehead gently while grinning, jerking my hips in a slow purposeful motion, feeling his tip bump deep into my core again and again. "Ngh... it's fine... enjoy yourself for once... I'm happy to please you..."

Val nodded his head a few times while panting, then met my eyes again. "Alice... you're not feeding... this would be the-"

I pushed my fingertips to his lips and grinned. "Hush now... this isn't about feeding and education..." I pushed closer and wrapped my arms around his neck, panting up into his drooping ear, careful to avoid the tip of his horn. "This is about pleasure my buck... you and I both wanted this... you don't kill, you simply please and take what you need... such a thoughtful incubus..."

Another groan filled my ears from him as my hips ground and circled a little faster. His nails were dug into my rear through the dress while he panted and nodded at my words. His own hips jerked and pushed back against mine in time to my movements. "Huff... killing... is such a turn-off..."

"I know my sweet little buck..." I kissed along his throat, my fingers stroking down his long silky silver locks. I wasn't feeding and neither was he. We had just created this sort of whirlpool of energy that was spiraling around between us. My energy would flow into him and he would send it right back to me with his own, very similar to how we were joined together.

"Alice..." He moved one hand up my back into my hair, rubbing at my ear and scalp gently while I rode him, my hips bouncing slightly in his lap from his own eager jerks.

"Yes Val?" I panted the words and shivered, feeling myself close again, having already had three since I mounted him.

"I don't... I don't want this to be in vain... make sure to take my energy at the end..." He moaned the words while rubbing at my ear, his hips grinding in time with my own, desperate for the release.

I felt anger fill me and pushed my forehead to his own. "Stupid! I won't... you want to make this something training related, we will do it again!" I showed my sharp teeth and shoved my hips down hard, clenching my walls as I glare up at him. "Fill me, and do it because you long for me, not because you wish to enlighten me!"

I saw a brief flash of that cocky grin and his hand pushed to my face. "Ha... my apologies... my... rabbit..." His teeth clenched and then he shoved his mouth to mine in a desperate kiss.

My lips pushed hard to his and I hugged him tightly. My body jerked as the heat filled me and it made me kiss him all the harder, our tongues lashing against one another desperately. He erupted in me again and again before I had to pull from his kiss to moan out while he ground against me. "Oooh... you poor thing... so pent up... let it all out for me... inside me!"

Val nodded his head while panting and jerked against me a few more times. I grinned drunkenly, pride filling me as the last gush flooded in and he slumped against my chest. I cooed lovingly and rubbed a hand against his head, trailing my fingertips through his silky silver hair while he clung. "Such a good buck... ha... you had so much to give... do you feel better now?"

His chest heaved gently as he nodded his head against my breasts. I hummed happily in his ears while he clung, feeling the tension draining out of him. "It's tough on you, isn't it? Sex all the time, but never for your own self-satisfaction... always for someone else..."

He nodded and gave a ragged sigh. "Yeah... I've not had it like this in a decade or more... thank you Alice... I mean it..."

I grinned and cupped his face, lifting it to me and kissing his lips gently. "Rest assured, I enjoyed it as well. So thank you too."

We both sat there in the grass for several minutes, just kissing and holding one another. Finally, he spoke out in a controlled breath. "Next time..."

I smiled and leaned back, letting him pull his head from my chest so I could look upon him. "Next time?"

He took a deep breath through his nose, then gave me that cocky little grin. "Next time, I will do it for you, you won't have to pander to my mood like you did this time."

I blinked a few times and frowned. "You think I didn't enjoy it, or that it was a labor for me?"

Val blinked and shook his head. "That wasn't what I was implying... I just wanted to make you as happy as I could too."

I smiled and flicked my ears about drunkenly. "Oh, my darling buck... I am beyond pleased... thoroughly and truly so."

He nodded and then smiled at me. "This was nice... in a way, I'm jealous that he has you."

I blushed and grinned, looking away in thought of my master. "Silly... do not compare yourself or fancy those types of thoughts, it will foster issues with your friendship."

Another nod and he pushed his forehead to mine. "This was not part of your education. I hope you and he will not think ill of me."

I shook my head and smiled. "We are what we are, my goat. Feeding or not, we crave it, we pine for it. Elias understands what I am. He knows he has me and does not restrict me. I am free to lay or love whom I please."

"I'm thankful he is understanding, I also... well, I came out here to teach you, but it looks like you taught me a few things as well. So... Thank you, Alice, I mean it." Val grinned at me while resting his forehead on my own.

A giggle erupted from my throat. "You can't be serious... you and my master have seen and done so much. I find it hard to believe someone like me, that has lived a fraction of your lives, could teach you anything."

"Age is not a defining factor in teaching new lessons." He spoke the words and moved to kiss me once more. I blinked but gave in to him, kissing him back and flicking my tail happily as we embraced once more.

After a few heartbeats, he parted from my lips and spoke softly. "Thank you, Alice... for a lot of things."

I grinned and shook my head. "Thank you as well, Val."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, just holding one another. My hand gently stroked his hair and fingered at his horns while he pressed to my chest. Finally, I spoke out. "I have a question, Val."

He gave me a smile as he pulled from my chest once more and met my eyes. "Ask away, Alice."

I frowned and put a finger to my cheek. "I uh... you laid with three people in their dreams yesterday, correct?"

"Yes, that's right." The goat nodded as he looked into my eyes. The glint in his black eyes said he already knew what was going on in my mind.

"I... remember it? It feels like I'm recalling it, as if it had been my memories but your body?" I frowned and shook my head. "Am I going crazy?"

"You are not. Regardless if we feed or not, we innately have the power to tap into others' sexual memories. It tends to be on the recent side of things though. It's not necessarily related to mating either." The incubus nodded as he spoke the words as if giving a lesson, despite me being in his lap having just laid with him, his length still residing in me.

"Huh... that's interesting... So I could in theory just walk up, touch someone, and recall their sexual exploits?" I drummed my fingertips on his chest as I spoke the question.

"You've got it, Alice. This is why you could never get around cheating on a succubus or incubus. They would know as soon as they touched you." Val gave me a grin and moved a hand to brush a lock of my hair from my face.

I grinned at him and moved to grip his hand, kissing his fingers softly while looking into his dark eyes. He pursed his lips and then spoke out once more, "Now, may I ask a question?"

"Of course, my buck... what is it you wish to know?" I hummed the words gently while kissing his hand.

"Can we do it again?" He gave me a playful smile, his drooped ears lifting.

I bit my lower lip and grinned at him, pushing a palm to my own cheek, feeling it warm as an incubus requested further attention from me. "Of course my goat... you can come to call whenever you feel the need, I'm sure my master will understand."

Val smiled and nodded. "That warms my heart, and I will certainly take you up on that offer, but that was not what I was asking."

I blinked and tilted my head. "Then what do you me- Wah!" I yelped as the world flipped around and I found myself on my back in the grass, blinking up at the goat above me. His hands grabbed my wrists and held them above my head as I huffed up at him, cheeks flushing.

"I mean... I want to do it again now..." He cooed the words and I felt his hips begin to move, his length had grown rigid in me once more and he began to eagerly mate me in the grass.

"Huff! Hu..ff... V-Val...it's not a request... if you just start doing it... before I respond..." I panted the words out, squirming my hips as he pushed down into me from above, my body heating up and eager for more.

"Hum... I suppose it's not, is it?" He leaned in and growled into my ear. "I'm going to be having a little more of you now, my rabbit... Put a period on that sentence, it's not a request..."

My eyes widened and my legs wrapped around him obediently as he began to push into me more heavily now. My head nodded at his words."Ha... ha... yes sir." It seemed he decided it was time to return the gesture from earlier.

He gave me a grin while he looked down into my eyes, I blinked up into his own, my lower lip bit while he ground and bucked against me. I had read him like a book earlier for what he craved and now he was doing it to me. "Is that a problem rabbit?"

I shook my head and whimpered as he squeezed my wrists. "N-not at all, sir!"

Val cooed into my ears as he eased his grip on my wrists. "That's a good girl... we've still got a few hours until sunrise... let's put it to good use..."

I moaned out as he drew forth another release from me and grinned up at him drunkenly, my ears wobbling. "Yes sir... use me as much as you desire."

—♥—

I smiled at your realization and gave a nod. "Ah, you were able to find the explanation to your previous question in that saucy story?" My hand drifted to stroke your head endearingly. "Such a perceptive pet, not just a little deviant wanting to hear naughty stories all night."

A smile played on my lips at your words and I placed my hands on my lap. "Yes, of course... Val and I kept at it, but you have to remember what we are. Humans grow fatigued from constant sex, it just invigorates types like us and makes us want more."

"Elias and Katrina?" I purse my lips and frown, realizing I had been avoiding the topic. "Yes, let us return to them, we have been neglecting them, haven't we?"

—♥—

I stood at the entrance to the mansion. The sun was to be up soon and I was seeing Val off. "Tonight was..." I bit my lip and blushed, looking at him with a playful grin. "I had a lot of fun with you Val. I learned some things too, but..."

"I feel the same, Alice. Tonight was a much-needed therapy for me. Truly I am grateful for your affections and time." The incubus gave a polite bow to me.

I grinned and felt my ears lazily alternate as they flicked to and fro. "Will you come to call again tomorrow night?"

The goat gave me a nod. "I will, we need to finish your training. It will be my last night before I have to return to Lakestone."

Crossing my arms, I frowned at him. "I shall miss you..."

"Now now, you have Katrina and Elias to slake your thirst." He gave me a knowing grin and moved closer, moving a hand to my cheek to draw me in for another kiss.

Moving against him I pressed my lips hard to his, my tail wiggling and my ears folding. I held him tightly while we embraced for several moments. Finally, he parted his lips from mine and gave me a gentle smile. "I shall miss you as well... I promise to call if the need grows too great, and you are always welcome at Lakestone should you pine for me."

I pushed my head to his chest and nodded with a childish grin on my face. "Thank you..." I looked up at the crimson horizon and frowned. "I suppose I should retire..."

"Yes, I will be in the guest house. We will see each other tonight. Rest well Lady Alice." The goat gave a playful wave of his hand.

A grin played on my lips as I nodded. "You as well, Lord Val."

I strode into the mansion not quite smelling as much of sex as you may think. Val and I had used the shower in the guest house and even managed to clean up after ravaging one another in it.

You could imagine my surprise when I went to my master's quarters as instructed, only to find Katrina and him both waiting for me. Elias was at his small writing desk and Katrina sat upon one of the chairs, a small teacup in her hand, sipping on what I would presume was hot blood.

They had cleaned up but I could plainly smell them all the same and feel the energy from them. I knew instantly what had transpired with them. I gave a small smile to Katrina and moved to take a seat in the chair before her. "Katrina..."

She blinked over her teacup and I saw her cheeks darken. She was already putting that blood she was sipping on to use. "Y-yes my rabbit?"

I gave her an eager grin and moved a hand to rest upon the one she wasn't using to hold her teacup. "I want all the details..."

Elias barked out a laugh from his desk. "I told you not to be concerned, my cat."

Her black ears flicked about in her short crimson hair and she grinned at me. I could see the look of relief in her eyes. Of course, I would not be upset, the two whom I adored the most laying together? It filled me with nothing but happiness to know such a thing. My mind had already turned to laying with both of them at the same time.

"Well... where should I even begin, Alice?" Katrin spoke shyly and blinked as I collected her half drank cup from her hands and stole a few quick sips of it, sighing happily.

"You need not tell me anything, for lord Val has shown me a splendid new trick." I spoke the words excitedly as I sat the cup down and grabbed the cat's wrist.

"O-oh?" Katrina blinked and felt the tingle of energy from my grasp then gasped out gently as I moved forward and sat into her lap. I faced the cat and moved my hands over her cheek, then my lips were on hers, kissing her in an eager embrace.

I heard a purr erupt forth from her throat, our tongues rolling against one another gently. I could taste the blood in her mouth, but more than that. The memories of her and my master flooded my being. I ground my hips against her while kissing and teasing my tongue to hers, not satisfied until I had every last detail.

By the time I parted from her, Katrina was blushing and her chest was heaving. I looked back to see Elias staring upon the two of us, hunger obviously in his eyes. I gave my master a playful grin and flicked my ears. "Master... in the same position you had me? Truly?"

The white fox rested his hands in his lap and gave me a gentle smile. "Do you not approve?"

I bit my lower lip and moved a palm to gently stroke Katrina's face while looking upon the fox. "I do, of course, I also appreciate you not being so rough on her. My cat is a fragile little thing." I moved to face her and leaned in to speak hotly into her ears. "Though she does make some delicious sounds when I do get rough with her..."

Katrina gasped at the words and frowned at me playfully. "Alice... d-don't give him any ideas!"

Elias grinned and tapped a small button on his desk to page a servant. A few minutes later I had my own hot drink and Katrina's had been topped off. I drank happily, feeling the much-needed energy fill my small body.

"How did things go with sir Val, my rabbit?" Elias spoke conversationally. He had pulled his desk chair up to the two chairs near the small coffee table, the three of us sitting with our drinks.

I folded my ears and gave a pleased sigh. "I learned a lot from lord Val..." I drifted my eyes to him, questioning my bravado before I spoke out in a more controlled tone. "Ah... would you like me to give you the short version, master?"

"Did he lay with you?" Elias asked pointedly.

I cut my eyes away and frowned before answering. "Yes..."

Elias set his cup down and peaked his fingertips. Katrina grew silent as well and looked down at her cup. "I see... and did you lay with him out of pleasure, or because it was necessary?"

I felt a little panic in my chest, my voice not wanting to come out in answer. In my mind it felt alright, I thought he would understand. Now I wasn't so sure. Still, I couldn't lie to him, even if I did he would see right through me. "I..."

"Answer the question, Alice." His voice came out precise and pointedly.

I snorted a breath through my nose and fixed him with a stare. "I laid with him because I desired it. He even tried to persuade me against it. I did learn several things by doing so, but I will not lie to you either. I did it out of desire first and foremost."

Elias nodded and opened his mouth, but I cut him off and continued. "Master. If you feel wronged, I apologize. If you must be angry, direct it towards me, not lord Val. He expressed concern about yours and Katrina's approval of the matter multiple times and it was I that-"

"That's enough." The fox cut me off and raised a hand, silencing me. I frowned and looked away, folding my ears.

"I am not upset, my Lady. I told you before I know what you are. To ask you to not partake when it is presented to you. That would be as to slash open a mundane throat, present it to any of our brothers or sisters, and demand they not drink." Elias spoke the words in a gentle but stern tone.

I nodded my head and felt the tension ease in my soul. "Thank you, my lord..."

"Furthermore..." The fox looked upon me and I squirmed, feeling his strong intent gaze. "I commend your bravery and respect. I appreciate you thought more about retaining my oldest friend's honor and respect, even at the prospect of my ire."

I gave a relieved sigh and sipped upon my hot blood, feeling the heat ease my nerves. "So you do not think ill of me in any way? Either of you?"

Elias and Katrina shared a look and she spoke first. "I agree with Elias. You are what you are my rabbit. I do not take things personally, and we are not mundanes. We do not face the hazards they do over this sort of thing."

The white fox gave a nod. "That's right, neither of us think poorly of you, just remember you are my Lady, and Katrina's lover. So long as you respect what our relationships are to you, so long as you do not make light of our feelings towards you. We shall treat fine together."

I grinned and put a hand to my cheek, feeling them flushed. "I do not deserve either of you." I sighed happily then leveled my lord with a coy grin. "But... Elias...my Master..."

"Yes, my Lady?" He spoke out and cocked an eyebrow, one of his large white ears lifting.

"You and Katrina... You and I... Does this mean we are all as one?" I looked to the cat, my eyes shifting to red and giving her a ravenous grin.

Elias nodded as he folded his arms in thought "I suppose it does. I would make you both the house Lady's if I could, but that-"

"Make us Countesses then." Katrina gave a shrug of her shoulders as she looked upon the fox.

"Ah, you bring up a good point, my cat!" The dog spoke out in praise. Katrina smiled at his words and then at me. I grinned seeing she also enjoyed receiving his praise as much as I did.

"Truly, I am happy..." I spoke the words and looked between the two of them with a smile. "You both make me feel so loved, and I only hope I can share even a fraction of that back with you."

Katrina bit her lower lip and nodded. "I have loved our lord for well on half a century, but not in the way I feel now. You have awakened something between him and me, that I am forever grateful for, Alice. I do not hesitate when I say that you have my heart as well."