Blood & Carrots Ep. 07

Story Info
Episode 7: You confess your love in a dream?
8k words
4.75
3.9k
8
0

Part 54 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Our lovely bunny is starting to come into her own, learning all kinds of neat skills. It seems Katrina and Elias have also settled things. Alice has more to learn though, but before that she's got to get out of bed. Sounds easy until you remember she's not enjoyed both her fox and cat at the same time.

Elias is pretty dominant, but perhaps the girls will try their hand at it. Just because you're called master, doesn't mean you get to always be in charge, or does it?

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 7:

You confess your love in a dream?

The thrum of your pulse reached my ears and I gave you a knowing smile, seeing the chill of the evening was taking its toll. I willed my own heart to work harder, letting the blood flow through me, so my body would not be cold when next you laid upon my lap. "The night has turned chilly, why don't we return to the house, my sweet?"

Your pace seemed to quicken at that notion as we made our way out of the gardens and back to the family mansion. Upon entry, I went to work preparing hot tea for you, as well as warming my own drink. It would be a simple task to set one of the servants to it, but I found it relaxing to engage in such activities myself.

I settled upon the sofa and took a sip from my teacup, feeling the energy and rush from the warmed blood fill me. You seemed happy to get the hot tea in you as well. "My apologies for keeping you in the cold for so long," I spoke the words with a gentle smile and looked upon the flames in the fireplace near us.

My ears lifted and I gave a wicked grin. "Such a one-track mind... if I reveal all my secrets to you, you will grow bored of me all the quicker and I will be alone."

I pursed my lips in amusement at your venomous rejection of my words. "So defensive of your adoration for me... Yes, yes... be at peace my sweetness. I jest and you know as much."

With a click of my tongue, I looked upon the flames once more. "Very well. Finish your tea and rest your head upon my lap. I shall tell you more..."

—♥—

Katrina lifted her black ears and blinked up at me, her head resting in my lap. "Alice? What's going on?" She spoke the words in a daze, looking around and unable to focus on the details of the room very well. I didn't blame her shock, we had fallen asleep with our master in his bed, yet here she was in my chamber.

"Nothing to concern yourself with, my cat," I whispered the words lovingly, moving my fingers through her crimson locks and brushing one of her ears. I heard a contented purr come from her throat as her tension eased.

"We are no doubt still very much clinging to our Master right now." I gave her a playful grin. "It would appear sir Val's hypothesis was correct."

Katrina furrowed her brow in confusion and rose from my lap to face me. Sitting up on her knees in the bed with me as she looked upon me. "I don't understand, Alice. Can you please explain?"

I smiled and shook my head. "We are dreaming, Kat. It seems my longing for you has sparked this."

She looked around curiously at the room, the surroundings familiar but also hazy and muddied. "It feels familiar, yet... also foreign to me?"

I frowned and nodded. "Well... yes, I'm sure it comes with time. I'm doing the best I can right now. This is my first time after all."

The black cat gave me a grin. "Ah... it seems I am destined to be your first in many ways, Alice."

"I would not have it any other way, my love," I cooed the words and embraced her. We both kissed and touched one another. I was shocked by the clarity, it felt as if I were really touching her as if we truly were embraced. Then I felt the tingling of her life force and pulled from her lips with a controlled breath.

Katrina blinked at me and looked into my eyes. "Why do you stop? I long for you, my rabbit."

I nodded and frowned, putting my hand to my cheek. "And I you, but I cannot... not like this."

She looked hurt and confused, her ears lifting to sharp peaks. "Why? Have I upset you? Are you sore with me after all over-"

I put my hand to her lips to silence her. "No, of course, I am not. Peace my sister... my love... I cannot out of fear."

"Fear?" She spoke after pulling from my fingers hesitantly.

I nodded and brought her down to lay her head upon my lap once more, gently stroking her hair and ears. "Yes, my cat. I will council with sir Val upon this first. I am but a fledgling still and what if I lost myself in our dreams? Could the frenzy take hold during our first time like this, as it did in reality? Neither of us can say. I will not jeopardize you over such folly."

"Folly am I?" The cat grinned at me playfully while looking at me with her green and copper eyes.

"You are well aware of what I mean, Katrina," I spoke the words playfully and rubbed one of her ears. "Let us enjoy one another's company like this. We can talk the day away while we slumber."

"That sounds nice... will I remember this, Alice?" She asked me before taking my hand and bringing it to her lips, kissing my fingers one at a time.

"I'm sure I will. We will see when we wake. Once again I will need to council sir Val upon the details." I grinned and moved my palm over her cheek, feeling it warm and soft to my touch. "I have something I wish to tell you, Katrina."

The cat smiled up at me and tilted her head against my lap. "Speak, my rabbit. What is on your mind?"

I didn't buy what Val said, I'm sure he was an ancient being that had seen his fair share. However, he said it himself yesterday. Age does not mean you know everything. I would rather go at my own pace, than wait and waste the time I have with her.

My blue eyes met her green and copper ones. I smiled and shook my head gently before brushing my fingertip over her lips. "Do not misconstrue my fervor for our lord. He holds a place in my heart, but you do as well. Let me say it here and now, as plainly as I can. I love you, Katrina, you have my heart, even if it doesn't always beat."

She closed her eyes and kissed my hand several times before smiling up at me and opening her eyes. "You confess your love in earnest, within a dream. How do I know it to be real, Alice?" She gave me a wistful smile. "What if I do not recall the words when I awaken? What if this is just a product of my own mind?"

"Then I will say them to you first thing upon us waking," I spoke the words proudly and blushed as she pushed my fingertip into her mouth. I winced as I felt a soft nip and she started to sup from my wound.

She took a few moments before dragging her tongue lazily across my finger, sealing it. "I will give you my answer upon waking. Amongst other things I shall do to you at that time..." The cat gave me a hungry but sleepy grin.

I smiled and nodded. "As you will, my love." I felt a tugging at my soul, as if something told me it was time we stopped this, fatigue setting in heavy upon my body. It was as if the light had dwindled and it was time to rise.

"I suppose we sho-" I choked on my words to look down and see Katrina already asleep in my lap. However, her form slowly faded from my vision, the pressure of her head upon my lap gone. I felt tears well up in my eyes to see her fade from me so plainly as if she were gone forever. It was an irrational fear I told myself, this was all a new frontier for me after all. Still, I felt unsettled as the fatigue closed in on me.

My eyes opened wide and I sat up with a gasp. Elias had already woken and was at his desk sipping on a hot mug of crimson. He looked at me out of concern. "Are you well, my Lady?"

I jerked my gaze around to see Katrina still next to me in bed, presumably dozing. I climbed atop her and put my hands on her shoulders, giving her a gentle shake. "H-hey... Kat, wake up!"

She furrowed her brow and blinked open one eye with a yawn, looking up at me. I felt my heart start to beat again and tension ease in my shoulders. "Thank the gods..."

My fox had now stood and moved to me, placing a hand gently on my head, as a parent would do for a child whom they were concerned with. "Alice... are you well?"

I looked up at my fox and nodded quickly. "Y-yes... just..." My ears lifted as I felt Katrina's hand move to my face to cup my cheek as I guided my eyes back to hers.

She blinked both eyes open and gave a lazy yawn, showing her large canines in a hungry grin, before purring quietly, "I love you too."

I felt my small tail rapidly flick and pushed down into her arms, shoving my lips to her own in an eager kiss. The cat giggled before accepting my kiss, wrapping her arms around me as we tangled into the blankets of Elias's bed.

Katrina broke the kiss and showed her teeth before shifting and rolling me over onto my back, pinning me down. I gasped out excitedly, the succubus in me telling me now was not the time to play dominant with the cat.

"Well then... seems I should give my Lady's some privacy." Elias cooed the words and turned to walk away.

Katrina shot her hand out and grabbed his wrist, halting his flight. "I don't think so fox... erm... my lord." She gave him a playful grin and pulled upon him as she shifted her own weight. The fox yipped out as he was pulled off center and tumbled into bed with us.

Elias grunted out as he rose to his palms, laying over both of us as we grinned up at him. The fox bit his lower lip and looked between us before focusing on me. "Alice, did you do something to Katrina while you two were sleeping?"

I gave a mocking gasp and placed my fingertips to my chest, still wearing the black silk gown I had come to bed in, the fabric clearly showing off the peaks of my breasts. "Master... such accusatory words. I am hurt at your judgment of me!"

Katrina grinned and grabbed the fox by his arm, pulling him to her and pushing her lips to his own in an eager kiss. She had on a matching black piece that hugged her larger breasts even more tightly. His large white tail began to wag eagerly and I pushed up to his chest, feathering my own kisses up his throat, moving my hands over his silk nightshirt, tugging the buttons free.

He parted from her lips with a soft gasp, feeling me take the last button from his shirt. "I've not even finished my morning drink and you two are eager to go..."

"Can't let you always be the aggressor, now can we?" Katrina gave me a playful grin and I nodded in response.

"That's right, Master... if we always submit to you, you will get all full of yourself." I cooed the words teasingly as I and Katrina both worked together to bring him down to the bed on his back, each of us flanking him.

Elias let out a bark as he was pushed into the mattress and blinked up at us, his ears lifted, his white hair mussed from his sleep. "As if I would ever display such brava-" He grunted as I silenced him with my mouth, kissing him eagerly, my small tongue rolling against his.

Katrina purred and dragged her nails down his chest, kissing gently in the wake of her nails where the thin red lines remained upon his flesh. "Don't fuss my lord... we are not at court, you can relax and let your cat and rabbit tend to you..."

Elias broke from my lips with a defensive bark. "Do not spin this as if it were my suggestion. I can smell the hunger upon both of you!"

"Fussy puppy..." I cooed the words teasingly and started kissing down his throat, feeling the faint rumble of a growl at my teasing words.

Katrina and I both kissed down his exposed chest, our tongues dragging over the rise and crevices of his well-cultivated muscles. We felt his chest heave and rise with excitement, both his hands now gently upon our heads. We met at the hem of his silk sleep pants and grinned at one another.

"He makes such a fuss but..." Katrina's eyes drifted down to the heavy rise in the silk before us.

"Indeed..." I cooed the words and both of us took a side as we tugged down his silk from his hips, pants and boxers alike. I felt my heart pace up as his swollen length sprang forth into my view once again.

My cat was more impatient than I and moved right in, dragging her tongue up his length to taste him eagerly. I followed suit and moved in to move my tongue up his length as well, feathering soft kisses up it while it throbbed and pulsed at my touch.

"You two are ruthless in your teasing..." Elias moaned the words, his hands had drifted to our shoulders, nails dug gently into our flesh while Katrina and I tasted him.

The cat gave an excited huff and squirmed her hips while moving her tongue over his head, tasting the bead of his eager precum curiously. I smiled while kissing up and down his length, my fingertips drifting to brush the base of him, the faintest showings of his knot taking shape. "Ha... is it your first time so close my cat?"

"Yeah... the dog was impatient and just shoved it right into me last time." She panted the words and rolled her tongue against his tip, blinking as I moved my own tongue up to meet hers, then we both pulled into an eager kiss. We could taste our master on our tongues while we rolled them against one another.

Elias growled at our teasing words then let out a yip as I pulled from the black cat's mouth and moved down. I took his throbbing tip into my small mouth and began to suckle eagerly at him, feeling the pre spill onto my tongue.

Katrina watched me curiously, her own tongue lolled. I looked into her eyes and pulled my mouth away, showing my tongue rolling at his tip before pulling away. A strand of saliva hung from it before I tucked it back into my mouth.

"Watch your teeth, love..." I cooed the words and held Elias at his base, watching eagerly as Katrina parted her lips and awkwardly moved to take the tip into her mouth. The foxes' hand moved to her head heavily and the cat let out a gasping yelp as he forced her mouth down, making his tip plunge deep into her maw.

I snorted out a giggle and cut my eyes to my master, blushing and grinning at him. "Be gentle with our cat, my lord..."

"Ha... she was taking too long..." He growled the words, lacing his fingers into her crimson locks. I watched as he grabbed a fistful along with her right ear, forcing her head up and down slowly on his length. Katrina choked back and groaned against his length, her eyes watering. Her hips squirmed and her feet kicked upon the mattress while doing her best to work him.

I bit my lower lip, watching him shift control and dominate the cat that started it. I felt my hands wander to my own hips, eagerly peeling my blue panties free and down my legs. I glanced back to him, my eyes smoldering red with desire. "Master... let her up for some air..."

Elias lolled his tongue as he forced her head down, the cat gagging a little as he held it in her mouth, not letting her pull away. Katrina blinked tears out of her eyes while trying to keep sucking and working her tongue. "She doesn't need to breathe... she is fine where she is." The dog growled the words, keeping a firm grip on the cats crimson hair and small black ear.

"Oh ho... should I bargain with you then, my love?" I folded my large white ears and looked upon the panting fox. I gingerly hiked the folds of silk gown up, showing off my curvy hips, letting the dog get a clear view that my panties were gone. "Though I'm sure our cat's mouth feels lovely, perhaps I could tempt you with something else?"

Elias bit his lower lip while I grinned and swayed my hips playfully. The dog gripped at Katrina's hair and pulled her off his length. The cat let out a gasp for air on instinct alone, despite not needing it. Her tongue was lolled and her saliva dripped copiously over the fox's length, her cheeks flushed while she panted.

I moved in and kissed her lips briefly, tasting him on her before giving a gentle grin. "I think he might like your mouth more than mine." I cooed the words and climbed over the fox's lap, straddling him as I used a hand to grasp his drenched length positioning it beneath me. "Ha... you soaked him, my lovely cat... I bet it will slide in real easy now...."

The look on the fox's face said I was taking too long, his hands grabbed my hips to confirm as much. I bit my lower lip and felt him force me down, my walls spreading as he plunged right in. I parted my lips in a moan as I felt him enter me fully, every inch sinking up into me until he shoved against my core. "Ha... so good... I missed you..."

Katrina chewed on her lower lip watching the whole scene, her hips squirming while she panted.

"Katrina!" Elias barked out in commandment at her. His hips already grinding gently under me while I panted and felt his length stir and bump inside me, my breasts bouncing to his movements in my silk.

"Y-yes my lord!" Katrina huffed out in response and blushed.

"Disrobe your panties and come here, I wish to taste you." The dog growled the words, giving his hips a sharp jerk. The thrust shoved deep into me and I sighed out blissfully as he forced my release.

She bit her lower lip and peeled her black panties free, hesitating before padding over to him. The dog growled his impatience and grabbed her hips. Katrina let out a panicked groan. "I-I'm sorry master... I don't know what I'm doing!"

Elias said nothing and jerked the cat around to where she straddled his head. She blinked into my eyes, resting her fingertips on my shoulders. I gave her a pleased groan and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling close to her. Katrina let out a shocked mew when the fox shoved his mouth to her folds to taste her. I took advantage of the situation and moved my tongue into her mouth, dragging her into a heated kiss.

We kissed blissfully, our tongues rolling against one another while our master pleased both of us. I felt his hips buck and move against me, his tip shoved snug into me and grinding there. I shuddered and moaned against my black cats lips while she clung to me. His tongue lashed out skillfully against her sensitive spot again and again as she shuddered in my arms, giving in as well while our breasts pushed together while we clung on one another.

"Huff... hu...ff... w-well... we got a strong start... I guess he still won though..." I pushed my forehead to her own with a grin on my face, then folded my ears as I felt another release come to me.

Katrina bit her lower lip nodding, then let out a weak whimper, feeling him force more from her. "Haa... y-yes... he is bossy, but... he's so good to us."

After several moments the fox pulled from Katrina's folds and spoke out. "Alice, let your sister have a turn. I want to be inside both of you tonight."

My ears lifted and I nodded my head before obediently rising from his lap. I bit my lower lip feeling him pull free as well as keenly feeling how that knot had grown while he had thrusted up into me. My body didn't want to stop, but I wouldn't question my master and what he wanted. I shuddered and flopped down onto my backside, panting heavily, feeling a little sore inside.

Katrina blushed at the position change orders and pulled from Elias's mouth, moving down his body obediently to mount him. Once again the fox had other plans and sat up, grabbing her hips. The cat blinked back at the fox before grunting as he forced her to her knees and elbows before me, moving up behind her.

"Katrina... our rabbit looks like she wants more attention, tend to her while I have you," Elias growled the words and pushed his head against her folds from behind.

The cat perked her ears, then folded them as he filled her, my own juices upon him making him slide right into the cat's folds easily. "Ha... Y-yes my M-master..."

The black cat grabbed my legs with surprising strength and dragged me to her, spreading them before she moved her mouth against my folds. I moaned out happily and drifted my fingertips into her hair, stroking her ears gently while she rolled her tongue against my sensitive little pearl. "C-can you... ngh... taste him on me?"