Blood & Carrots Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and pushed my forehead to his chest. "Truly... thank you for everything, Val."

Another smile was his answer before returning to his hair. He took a few minutes to comb all the tangles out before putting it up in a ponytail. He then gave me an expectant grin as he held the comb out to me. I gave him a playful smile and reached for the comb, then turned my back to him and stepped into his chest not bothering to ever collect it. I gave the incubus an expectant huff in response.

I felt the teeth of the comb move through my hair and I smiled up at him out of the corner of my eye, grinning playfully. "Thank you..."

"It's my pleasure..." He spoke the words and I could feel the energy between us tingle while he stroked my hair again and again. His hair was longer than mine, but it seemed he spent a little longer combing my own.

"There we go..." He hummed the words and slid his comb back into his pocket before taking my hand. I grinned and interlocked my fingers with his own as we made our way out of the park.

"We look like a couple on a late-night stroll... shall I call you honey?" I cooed the words and released his hand to clasp his arm instead, pushing my small body up to him.

"Not... a bad idea actually," Val spoke out as he used his free hand to take out his phone and order us a cab.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously, my white ears lifting.

"We will be a couple looking for a little side action together. Would you prefer a guy or gal tonight?" The incubus gave me a hungry grin.

"Uhm...I want..." I gave him my own grin. "I just want you honey, whatever you choose is fine."

—♥—

I grinned as you protest of my sudden stop. "So eager to hear of my first hunt? I assure you it's full of everything you desire too..."

I found your pouting endearing as I rose from my seat. "All in time, for now... I find myself parched and your offer too enticing." I began a stride towards my chambers, knowing you will be at my heels. "You will need to rest thoroughly after this one though. I would simply feel dreadful if my favorite pet fell ill."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!