Blood & Carrots Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina nodded her head while lapping against me again and again, then let out a shocked gasp. The fox pushed particularly deep with one of his thrusts and I saw her body shudder in a release. I sighed blissfully, loving the view of them while she lapped at me. "Ha... I adore both of you..." I moaned the words and felt my own release coaxed forth from my cat's skilled tongue.

My fox seemed to be enjoying bossing Katrina around tonight. He grabbed the base of her tail and the cat let out a deep throaty mewl. I bit my lower lip knowing just how sensitive her tail was. Elias shoved hard into her and the cat yowled out in a moan, her eyes growing wet as she panted and blinked up at me. "Who do you belong to, cat?" The dog growled the words while grinding against her roughly.

"Ha! Yours Master! I'm all yours..." She whimpered the words while he pulled on her tail and thrust into her once more.

"That's right... you're both mine..." He growled the words, his white tail whipping about, his eyes smoldering with blue fire in them. "Alice!"

"Y-yes M-master?" I stammered the words in the midst of an orgasm, Katrina having went back to suckling and lapping at me.

"You always take care of each other..." He snarled the words and shoved into Katrina with a final labored huff, no doubt lodging that knot of his nice and deep in her. The cat's eyes widened and she let out a sharp mewl, his heat obviously pouring into her.

I cooed out lovingly and rubbed at Katrina's ears, even as her nails dug into my thighs while she took our master's heat. "Ha... of course Master... I will always take care of her and you."

Katrina bit her lower lip, blinking up into my eyes while he ground against her, bucking his hips. Her walls clenched and forced every drop out until she shuddered and let out a weak mewing moan before collapsing into my lap. "Elias... Alice... ngh..."

I grinned and closed my legs, letting her rest in my lap, stroking her hair lovingly, a soft pant still on my breath. I looked past her at Elias, he was still going through the throes of it all. His teeth were bared and his chest was rising and falling, covered in a sheen of sweat. I bit my lower lip watching him.

Moments later he composed himself and gave a calming sigh. "You two... certainly, make mornings interesting..."

"Hmm... you're so mean, Elias..." Katrina moaned the words and weakly rose from my lap to look back at him, a weak but playful grin on her face.

"What did I do?" He spoke out playfully while rubbing at her round backside.

"I wanted to be the dominant one this time... but look at how it ended up." She cooed the words and lowered herself to my lap once more, my hand returning to stroke her ears and hair.

"Guess it's just my nature. My apologies, sister." He growled the words, lazily stroking at her long black tail.

"No no... it's fine... I like you this way..." Katrina yawned and shook her head. "I think I need a drink..."

"I think we could all use one..." I hummed the words lovingly into her ears.

"I already had one." The fox barked out playfully.

"See Katrina, my love. Next time we have to pounce him before he gets blood in his system, that's the trick." I cooed the words down into her ears playfully.

The cat grinned up at me and nodded. "Yeah, let's do that next time..."

—♥—

I couldn't help but giggle at your eager response, to the tale of the first time I and my cat laid together with our master. "Calm yourself my pet, I can smell your eagerness from here."

My lips pursed and I showed my teeth with a grin. "I can also hear your excited heartbeat... perhaps, we should move on. Before I find my thirst getting the better of me."

My ears lifted and I gave a nod. "Yes, I am aware my pet, but you need to rest. There will be time enough later, there always is."

—♥—

I furrowed my brow and grit my teeth, trying to focus. It wasn't as insurmountable now that I had done it once, but still, a lot different to do when awake. Val's voice came to me and I blinked my eyes open, sitting before him in the field. His palm was gentle on my cheeks as he stared into my eyes. "Not so hard... clear your mind. As if meditating... then when all thoughts are clear, push your will into me."

I nodded with a faint blush on my cheeks, still recalling all the fervent lovemaking we had done yesterday. I moved to clench his hand into my own and took a controlled breath. I pushed all the thoughts out as best I could and created a void of darkness.

Mind mostly clear I thought of his hand I clasped. Not of Val himself, but simply of what I touched of him. I imagined it like a tunnel cut through a massive mountain, a path to where I wished to be. I pushed my will forth and felt the darkness of my mind lift.

"Well done... you're such an adept student." The goat stood before me, clapping his hands with a playful grin on his face.

I looked around at the haze of the room, it was unfamiliar to me. A lush-looking bed covered in satin and silk, a fairly modern-looking stereo system and a television hanging upon the wall. The whole room looked modern and comfortable, lived in more than played in. Certainly not the den of debauchery I envisioned from an incubus.

Val glanced around and clicked his tongue in thought. "Pretty hazy and lifeless... but a pretty faithful rendition. You are talented, my student."

I smiled and put my hands behind my back, giving the silver-haired incubus a small grin. "Thank you." I looked around and hummed playfully. "All this teacher-student stuff, should I call you sensei? Are we going to do some lewd role playing now, teacher?"

He laughed at my teasing words and moved to put a hand to my head, rubbing my ears and hair gently. "Tempting, but you took a lot out of me yesterday, and I have not fed since. We best stick to your practice for now."

I smiled and nodded, recalling it was not so simple as having a glass of blood for him. "Of course, Val." I stepped around the haze of the room. "Your bedroom is more modern than I thought. Elias's room is very Victorian in its style."

"I am guilty of enjoying the creature comforts of modern society, I do not offer any apologies." He spoke the words playfully and took a seat on the edge of the large bed. The goat patted the mattress next to him. "Come sit... let us talk."

I grinned and sauntered over to my teacher and sat as he requested, only I slid myself into his lap and straddled him instead. I put my hands to his shoulders and gave him a smile. "Alright, what shall we talk about?"

I could feel the faint tingle of energy between us. His body obviously wasn't in agreement with his thoughts on matters. I moved closer and brushed my lips to his own. "I drank heavily and partook of lots of energy from a fox and cat before this. If you need a little pick me up... You may have me..."

Val clenched his teeth and nodded before pushing his mouth to my own. I sighed against his lips and embraced him grinding my hips upon his lap eagerly. My eyes widened and I felt euphoria flood my senses. My body grew weak and I pushed into his chest, moaning against his mouth while I felt him draw forth my strength.

I wanted to summon forth my own demons, light my eyes afire and push him down. However, the strength wouldn't come to me. I gave a soft weak moan as he rolled me over onto my back, breaking the kiss and looking down upon me.

"Ha... what was... that?" I spoke the words, feeling fatigued and satisfied as if my body had been ravaged. I drifted my fingertips up to his face, brushing his cheek while panting. "Am I going to come to, with soaked panties?"

"You will..." He spoke the words gently, moving a hand to mine to grip my wrist. "The rules are different here, Alice. We can lay with one another and enjoy it as if we did in reality, but it is of little consequence. We can get what we need without having to actually mate with anyone."

My ears wobbled drunkenly and I tried to clear my mind to focus. Val gave me a knowing smile and leaned in to kiss me once more. His lips lingered on mine as he spoke out to me. "Focus... pull against my will and claim some of it back from me."

I crushed my lips to his own, wrapping my arms around him and pushing my will forth. I felt his body shudder at the embrace and felt his stamina flood into me once more. I drank deeply of him, a snarl coming from my throat.

Red filled my vision and all I could see was him. I pulled from his lips and shoved my hands into his silver locks, jerking his head back to expose his throat. My teeth flashed and I plunged my sharp canines into his flesh, feeling blood erupt and fill my mouth. The goat let out a moan as I fed on him in both ways, drinking down his blood while siphoning off his energy.

Val clenched his teeth and panted into my ears gently. "Enough... you are satisfied..."

I didn't listen, I wasn't even sure if I processed the words. I kept drinking deeply from him and pulling his life force. The incubus shivered and panted into my ears softly. "Forgive me my rabbit..."

I flicked my ears at his words then yelped out in panic as he grabbed my chin and pulled me forcefully from his throat. my teeth left deep gashes through his flesh and I glared at the incubus. Feelings of fury filled me at his halt of my feeding. "How dare y-"

He slapped me hard, much harder than Katrina did. My eyes shifted to blue and I let out a sob, feeling tears fill my eyes. His arms were around me a moment later, holding me tight to his chest. I bit my lower lip, sniffling as tears came and I clung to him. The pieces came together quickly and I shook my head. "I... I'm sor-"

"Hush." He spoke to me gently and stroked the back of my head while I clung to him. I nodded and kept hugging him, his blood spilling down over my shoulder from the wound I had left him.

We stayed like that for several minutes before he pulled my face to his and looked into my eyes. "Are you alright?"

I nodded then frowned and looked upon his wound. "Y-yes... are you?"

Val smiled at my concern. "We are in a dream, Alice. You may be able to feed on others with life force, but blood is an entirely different matter." The goat simply willed it and the wound and all the mess of blood simply faded from existence before my eyes.

"But... I could taste it..." I blinked and put my fingertips to my lips, my fingers coming back clean.

"The world of dreams is powerful Alice. Dangerously so..." He gave me a nod and rubbed my head gently. "You were wise to not give in to temptation when you were with her."

"So there was a frenzy..." I frowned and folded my arms, looking away before moving away from him to stand.

"Normally there is not. However, I speak from experience within my own realm. You are something entirely different. It was why I decided to have you experience it with me, someone who is keenly aware of the dreamscape and could fight back if needed." Val stood before me and moved a hand to my head.

"Are you okay Val?" I frowned at him with concern.

"I am. I even retained some of the energy you offered. If anything I feel better." he hummed and rubbed at my ears.

"So what now?" I looked around the small room, trying to focus and make things shift into more clarity.

"Don't overwork yourself, it will come in time." The goat gave me a grin and snapped his fingers sharply. The sound echoed in my mind and I gasped out as I found myself back in the field with him, still clutching his hand.

"That was... intense..." I sighed the words and rubbed my head, looking around the grassy field.

"Indeed, you did well though. I think you're ready for the next step." Val spoke the words as he stood and gave me a grin.

"Next step?" I spoke as I reached for his hand as he offered it, stepping to my feet and wiggling my tail.

"Yes my fledgling, it's time for your first hunt." He spoke the words with a bit of excitement in his voice.

I flinched and frowned, feeling nerves fill me. "B-but... what if I screw up?"

"You will be fine. I shall be with you." He gave me a nod and kept holding my hand as he turned from the field while leading me. We walked back to the front of the mansion then around to the backside, to the hillside that overlooks the city in the distance.

I frowned as I looked upon the towering buildings from here in the secluded hills. "Val... I'm scared..."

"We are all scared when we hunt for our first time, Alice. The first kill is always the most stressful." He hummed the words and folded his arms behind his back looking out over the city.

I flinched at the words and blinked up at him. "B-but... you said you didn't kill."

"I don't, I've grown and found more pleasure in the hunt itself. I am no saint though, Alice." He looked upon me and gave me a serious look. "You owe the mundanes nothing, and most would destroy you without hesitation."

"Perhaps... but..." I felt my stomach twist at the thought. "I do not want to take a life if I don't need to. Can I not just take enough and be done with it?"

Val started to pace, his tone of voice taking on a more educated one. "We are not like your brothers and sisters. If we feed fully from a mundane, we will have enough to last us well into a month depending on our activity."

I nod at his words as he continues. "You could... safely partake of one and leave them winded and fatigued. This would get you by for a week or so."

"I don't see the harm in that route then," I spoke out, feeling relief filling me.

Val wagged a finger at my words. "Consider this though... You make your kill and you slip away into the night. It will just seem the mundane had a heart attack. You are safe and need not hunt again for a month or more."

The incubus clicked his tongue as he gave me a level look. "You feed enough to get a week's worth. The mundane lives but now you need to feed again sooner. A monthly trip now becomes three or more times per month. With each trip into the hunt, you run the risk of being found out, you run the risk of establishing a pattern."

I frown and nod before speaking out. "A girl comes to a club once in a month and leaves with a guy, no one bats an eye. The same girl comes in each week and leaves with a guy... people might start to notice something."

"That's right... these are the risks you have to weigh when deciding to kill or not." Val folds his arms in thought. "Though you can augment your feeding with blood... you may get more mileage than I would. So do not lose heart, my rabbit. I do not sway you to kill, simply that what choice you make, is yours."

"But you don't kill anymore Val?" I asked while smiling at him. Staring into his dark black eyes.

"I do not. I find it more satisfying to entertain myself with the hunt multiple times. I am older and wiser though. I know the dangers to watch for because I survived the mistakes I made as a youth." The incubus gave my lips a quick kiss and grinned. "This lesson is one you need to take, Alice. Even if I long for you..."

I bit my lower lip, my eyes shining and shifting to maroon. "Hum... then let us get it over with, then we can return and you may have me until the morning."

"Right!" Val spoke the words eagerly and looked out to the city. He then frowned and looked back at me. "Wait... have you been taught to change form yet?"

"You mean I can do that?!" I huffed out excitedly and clenched my fists, my tail flicking about eagerly. "L-like a bat or owl?"

The incubus grinned at my eagerness and patted my head. "That answers that I suppose. Yes, most of your kind can usually shift to primitive forms of species." The goat frowned and rubbed his chin. "You can not though... it would take an hour or more to get to the city by car..."

"Guess we can't go hunt... suppose you will just have to have me instead." I pushed close to him and playfully spoke into his ear.

"Tempting... but I have a fun idea." Val gave me a grin.

"I thought I was plenty of fun." I pouted and crossed my arms.

He laughed and ran his fingertips through my blonde hair, drifting them down to my backside. "Relax my rabbit. I will make time for you before the sun rises..."

I smiled at him and gave a nod, then tilted my head as he turned from me and squatted. The goat gave me a grin over his shoulder. "Climb onto my back, but don't grab my horns like handlebars." He chuckled at the words playfully.

I hesitated but did as I was told and pushed into his back, wrapping my arms around his neck, pushing my chest into him. My legs wrapped around him tightly as he stood with me. I giggled into his ear at the prospect of it, it had been childhood since I had been given a piggyback ride like this.

His hands moved to my legs and squeezed them gently. "Now you hold on very tight. You would most likely survive the fall, but I would feel awful about it."

"S-survive the fall... wait, w-what?!" I spoke out in a panic and clung tightly to him as the incubus started making a jogging stride forward that paced up into bounding steps.

"Yeah, yeah, just hold tight!" He barked the words at me as we reached the crest of the hill and I felt his force of will surge forth, his knees bending before he made an impossible leap up into the night sky. I screamed out in shock right into his ear while clinging to him tightly. The goat winced at the sound but gave me a wide grin as we soared through the air.

"Ha... haha... holy shit... we're... we're flying!" I yelled the words out over the whistling wind that was tearing past us as we cut through the sky.

"We are not... not at all!" Val yelled the words back to me as we drifted across the sky, pushing through drifting low-lying cloud banks of fog. It was only after we cleared one I saw we were starting a descent back to the earth. I yelped in panic and clung tighter to him, shivering in rational fear. We were dozens of stories up and coming down alarmingly quick, of course, I would panic.

Val seemed to judge the position of descent and we came down surprisingly gently upon the asphalt of a road cutting through a small cul de sac. His knees bent and his fingertips brushed the pavement for a split second before he launched forward in another impossible jump.

His ears were met with childish giggles and excitement from me as I clung tight and we soared back into the sky. It was not unlike riding a roller coaster. An exciting climb to the top before a dramatic and terrifying plunge back down to earth. We made impressive progress and by the fifth leap, we were almost upon the city.

I clung to his back and pushed my cheek to it, grinning like a child as I held close to him. "This is like a dream..."

The incubus gave me a grin over his shoulder before we came down in the center of a nearby park. He landed and had to take several purposeful strides to slow his rate of movement down before giving me a winded huff. "Been a few years since I did that." He gave me a toothy grin, his silver hair looking wild and all over, like he had his head sticking out of a car window.

I giggled and stepped over to him, my own hair a blonde tangled mess. "Thank you Val... that was..." I gave him a childish grin and felt my heart slowing. "It was exciting, and..."

"And?" He asked me playfully as he reached into his back pocket and withdrew a comb, starting to tend to his hair.

I bit my lower lip and averted my eyes. "I don't know... it felt special... to share that moment with you..."

The incubus gave me a playful laugh as he worked his hair. "Yeah, you think so? Perhaps I should have serenaded you while we were in flight." He held a hand to his chest dramatically. "I can show you the world..."

I blushed and pushed at his chest with a fussy pout. "D-don't tease me... I'm serious!"

He grinned and stepped to me, moving a hand through my mussed hair and brushing over my drooped ears. "I know... it makes me happy you feel that way..."