Blood & Carrots Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not say such things, my lord... I never stop longing for you..." I grinned and looked into his crystal blue eyes. "You would have no time for yourself, if you tried to slake my thirst for you..."

—♥—

I couldn't help but laugh at your fussing when I cut the scene short and faded to black. "You truly make a pout over me not going into further detail? He had me on the desk. Very much how he had a dozen times prior."

My ears folded and I gave an amused snort through my nose. "He laid me across, pushed into me, had me again and again. Eventually, he gave in and I was filled with his love and adoration. There, are you satisfied?"

The pout on your face said you did not appreciate the abridged version of the tale. I clicked my tongue and smiled. "Oh, rest assured, I have a much more interesting tale for you. One of a fox and a goat..."

A grin showed on my face as you eagerly sat up to attention in front of me. "So that has your interest eh? Well then..."

—♥—

Of course, my lord had to do some fancy explaining, as to why he was almost half an hour late to the conference call. That didn't stop me and Katrina from keeping him up late into the morning though.

Dusk came and we had to wake early to gather last-minute supplies. I didn't like the idea of leaving Katrina for so long, it was my first time being apart from her after all. The black cat assured me she would be fine. I tried to talk Elias into having her come with us, but he insisted that one of his ladies needed to stay behind to run things.

I actually never did much traveling in my mundane life, so this was all new and exciting to me. Not to mention I would get to spend time with my master outside of home life. The trip to the airport went smoothly and soon enough we were on our plane.

We sat next to one another in the first-class section of the cabin. I grinned over at Elias and lifted my ears. "You know what this feels like, my mas- Elias?"

"What's that?" He smiled over at me, his hands resting in his lap. The stewardess came over to offer some wine to us, but he simply waved her off.

I leaned close and spoke playfully into his ear. "It feels like we are newlyweds, off to our honeymoon."

He showed his teeth in a grin and put an arm around me, pulling me against him. I sighed out and smiled, resting my head against his chest, my ears brushing under his chin. "Ha... I love how you smell..." I sighed the words happily while clinging to him.

His fingertips gently stroked up and down my ear while I clung to him. I wanted time to just stop, let me just stay here like this with my fox. The flight took a handful of hours, but eventually, we touched down and made our way out of the airport. Once outside a driver was waiting for us and it was another hour ride to house Lakestone.

I thought Val's home would be a fancy old mansion like our home, but it wasn't anything of the sort. It was a modern and sleek looking condominium nestled outside the city, looking upon one of the great lakes. We met at the front lobby of the building, my heart leaping to see him again, even though it had only been about two weeks.

"Thank you for inviting me and my Lady." Elias gave a polite bow. I mimicked him and gave a childish grin to the goat, seeing him roll his eyes at the pleasantries.

"Hospitium, you have it. Now knock it off you two." He spoke with a grin.

"Show me around!" I called out excitedly before either of the two could say anything.

Elias snorted out through his nose and Val gave me a playful grin before responding. "As you wish, will you accompany us, Elias?"

"It's nothing I've not seen before, however, yes. It sounds good to walk around, especially after the long flight and car ride." Elias gave a nod and moved over next to Val, as if awaiting his lead.

I quickly pushed up between them and locked my arms around both of them. The goat and fox both looked down at me blinking. A playful but defiant grin was my only answer as I clung tightly to both of them, faintly feeling their energy fill me.

"You spoil her, Elias..." Val spoke out cheerfully as he began walking.

"She is her own product of rottenness, I do no such thing." The fox stuck his nose up while moving forward.

I fussed at both of them while walking between them. "I am not spoiled or rotten. I just enjoy each of your companies. Let me bask in having you both so close by at the same time!"

Val and Elias shared an amused look but let me have my way. I hummed happily, enjoying the unique sensation of both of their energies mingling within me at the same time.

We were shown around the small condominium complex. Each member of house Lakestone had their own separate condo. There was even a large dining hall on one floor, where the whole family met for special dinners or socializing. Val, of course, had the penthouse at the very top floor of the building. Their basement was made up of a training facility like our own, only without a gun range.

I flicked my tail happily while following along, refusing to break from either of them until he took us to the roof of the building. Once there I eagerly pulled from their arms to move over to the edge of the roof. My ears lifted and I grinned at the view of the huge lake in the distance, if I didn't know better I would think I was looking upon the ocean.

"It's really beautiful here. I love the way the moon lights everything up." I spoke the words childishly while looking across the view.

"Thanks for showing her around, old friend," Elias spoke with a grin, watching me while I moved about the roof for different views.

"No problem, I just want her to be happy," Val spoke with a smile and folded his arms. The fox and goat shared a look before turning to look upon me. "So... You've both had a long trip. Let's look into her powers tomorrow after a full day's rest."

The fox nodded and folded his arms. "That sounds good. I've got my Lady Katrina holding down the fort while we are here. We can spare a few days."

"Both of them eh?" Val grinned at Elias. "I never expected you to be such a womanizer, Elias."

The fox looked away and rubbed the back of his head. "It's not like I planned it that way... Not that I'm complaining mind you!"

"You would be mad to complain." Val gave him a grin and they both looked upon me once more.

I felt them watching me and turned to face them, quickly trotting back over to them. "Okay, sorry I kept you waiting." I gave both of them a grin, flicking my ears.

Val gave me a smile and moved a hand to gently stroke my ears and hair. I hummed out happily at his touch, flicking my ears faster. I then blinked my eyes open and huffed as Elias also put his hand on my head, both of them now petting me. I bit down on my lower lip hard, my cheeks flushing, feeling both of their wills filling me. "Ngh... huff... T-that's really nice..." I sighed the words, my ears drooping and my eyes shifting to red.

"I think we're overheating her." Val chuckled as he pulled his hand free from my hair and ears.

The white fox nodded and withdrew his own hand. "Apologies my rabbit..."

I fix them both with a fussy glare at their hands being removed from my head. "If you're going to apologize, apologize for stopping. I certainly was not complaining!" I grumbled and folded my arms.

Elias and Val both grinned upon my obvious pouting. I cocked an eyebrow at them and folded my arms over my stomach. The position made my chest naturally push out more. I had opted for a white button-down blouse with a black short-sleeved top and knee-length skirt. It was a favorite outfit of mine. I wore some no-frills black heels and a set of stockings that came up to my thighs.

Val cleared his throat and averted his gaze from me. "So, I've prepared the guest condo for the two of you."

"Thank you old friend." Elias smiled at him after forcing his own eyes off me.

"I want to see your condo, Val." I spoke pointedly, pushing my will out hard upon both of them.

The fox and goat both felt the push from me. It had the desired effect and they each turned to look upon me again. My eyes were a heavy crimson now and I slowly blinked them, before offering both of them a coy smile.

Elias looked my form over and so did Val. The fox clicked his tongue before looking away. "I am not opposed if my Lady wishes some time with you. I know she has missed you."

"Your 'Lady' wasn't asking to go alone," I spoke the words point-blank, keeping the pressure on with my willpower. Val and Elias both shot one another wide-eyed looks. I snorted out and laughed. "Truly... in almost six centuries? Have neither of you laid together or you with another male, Master?"

"You already know I regularly lay with them, Alice. I am not discriminating with my lovers." Val spoke casually, but I could hear the awkwardness in his voice at my proposal.

Elias hesitates before speaking. "I am no stranger to laying of those of the same gender as I, however... I have never looked upon Val as anything but a brother."

"Like you never looked upon Katrina as more than a sister?" I spoke with a coy grin, seeing the fox flinch at my logic.

"Ha... it seems your Lady has painted us into a corner, old friend. What shall we do?" The incubus gave Elias a grin and placed his hands on his own hips.

The fox folded his arms in thought. "This was not a situation I ever consid-"

"Then you should consider more often, my Lord!" I huffed out and walked between the two of them, snatching both their wrists before pulling them along towards the elevator. Elias yipped at the motion but started walking. Val simply grinned and followed suit.

I kept a grip upon both of their hands, pushing my will forward the whole time, my eyes blazing red. "Elias, I love you, but you need to break out of your shell more often," I spoke out while stepping into the elevator with the two of them.

"I can't disagree with her, old friend. Life is too short to not enjoy it and try new things." Val hummed the words cheerfully.

"I am not an incubus like you!" The fox barked at the goat.

"Ah, but you might as well be. You regularly lay with a succubus and fellow vampire." The incubus cooed at the fox.

Elias blinked and looked to the ground. I could feel the conflicting emotions, through his energy I was gently supping from. "Relax my Master, this will be fun!" I hummed the words cheerfully, pushing my will forth to try to cheer him up.

"She is correct," Val spoke authoritatively and broke from my grip. I blinked at him before he moved between I and Elias and separated our hands. He clasped mine and the foxes' hand and began to guide us into his home. I could feel his confidence flowing into me, my heart racing and compelling me to happily follow him.

"Are you compelling me, old friend?" Elias huffed while following him.

"Just giving you a little courage, not bending your will." The incubus spoke and pulled us right past the den and into his bedroom.

I looked around curiously, pulling from his grip. "Ha... it really is like what I saw in your mind..." I wiggled my tail excitedly. Truth be told I was curious to see how faithful it would be compared to then.

"I've longed to have you here in person, Alice." Val spoke to me as he closed in on me. I blinked up at him and felt him draw me against his chest, hand upon my rear under my skirt.

I groaned out excitedly and pushed close to the incubus, my nails digging into his chest. I pushed my mouth to his own, eager to taste him once more. His energy rushed through me before pulling my own into him. We parted our lips, our tongues flicking and teasing one another.

With a drunken grin, I parted from his mouth, then we both shifted our gaze to the white fox. He was standing there, looking uncharacteristically indecisive about the situation. I extended my hand to him. "Come, my Master, I long for your touch as well."

Val gave the fox his own smile and extended a hand as well. "That's right old friend, let's deepen our bond with one another and your rabbit."

The fox hesitated for a moment before reaching out and grasping both our hands. I pushed my will out and I was certain, Val did as well. Elias clenched his teeth, his large white ears jerking upwards, his tail whipping about a few times.

"D-damn... you two are really laying it on thick..." He panted the words and stepped towards us.

Val left his right hand on my backside, moving his left over Elias's face. The incubus let out an excited sigh before drawing the fox to him. When the two of them kissed I felt my heart leap. My hips squirmed and I flicked my ears about drunkenly.

There was a moment of hesitation before Elias fully gave in to the incubus. A faint snarl came from his mouth before he kissed back, pushing close to Val. I felt both their hands leave me to fully embrace one another. I blinked several times watching the two males I adored kissing fervently, their hands exploring one another's bodies curiously.

I pursed my lips and flicked my tail rapidly, waiting on them to remember the rabbit that got this whole thing started. Realizing they were in their own little world I quickly slipped between the two of them, my ears springing up in front of them as their kiss parted. I put a hand on each of their chests."So... I appreciate you boys want to explore things, but... You're forgetting about your rabbit..."

"As if I would forget about you, my Lady..." Elias growled the words and moved in for my throat, kissing and nibbling at it.

"Haughty rabbit... needing to be the center of attention, eh?" Val spoke playfully, moving in for my throat as well.

I giggled and sighed, feeling them both give me attention. "Yes yes... give me all your love." I grinned as I spoke, digging my nails into both my master's and my teacher's chest.

"You're right Val, I do spoil her too much..." Elias whispered against my throat, dragging his tongue up my neck to taste me. I shivered and squirmed on my feet with a groan.

"It's okay old friend, I like her this way..." The incubus hissed into my flicking ears. I felt his hands move over my breasts, squeezing them before moving to the buttons of my blouse. I shivered while my fox lapped at my throat and my goat eagerly unbuttoned my top.

"You two talk about me like I'm an unruly child..." I cooed and slacked my shoulders, letting my top slide off my body, once the last button had cleared. I had chosen a satin bra of crimson, the color matching my eyes. The look the two of them gave me said they approved.

"Red huh? It suits you." Elias grinned as he spoke.

"How much you wanna bet the panties are still blue though?" Val hummed and grabbed the hem of my skirt, pulling it up.

I grinned and pushed his hand away, stepping away from each of them. My ears flicked to and fro, a coy smile playing on my lips. "You really think they're blue? Maybe I wanted to color coordinate today."

The fox crossed his arms and smirked. "I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but blue ones."

Val nodded at his words. "Yeah, I don't think I have either."

"So you wanna guess?" I spoke the words in a playful sing-song voice.

Elias snorted through his nose. "No. Show them to us."

I drooped my ears and pouted at his words. "That's no fun..."

"Come on, Elias. Let's play al-"

The fox held a hand up and grinned at the goat before shaking his head. He fixed me with a confident glare. "Show us, now." His words came out full of will and authority.

I felt a shiver run up my spine and blushed before turning my back to them. "Y-yes sir..." I huffed and fold my ears, obediently unbuckling my black skirt. I drop the material around my ankles and look at them over my shoulder. I had indeed coordinated my colors today, my satin and lace panties the same color as my bra.

"Good girl... they look great on you," Elias spoke out in praise and my heart leaped with pride.

I turned to face him, eyes full of adoration. "Thank you, my Master..."

Val whistled at the display. "You look great... and Elias... you're pretty cute when you're all dominant like that."

The fox grinned at the incubus and cocked a brow. "She really enjoys it. Would you like me to give you some orders as well?"

The goat clicked his tongue before stepping before me once more. I blinked up at him and bit my lower lip. "Maybe later, we don't want to neglect our rabbit here..." He gripped my wrists and pushed them to his chest. "It's fine, go ahead..." He spoke the words gently to me.

My ears lifted and my fluff of tail perked at his words. I eagerly forced his sleeveless vest off and then impatiently tugged his shirt away. My lips were already kissing along his chest, once his hard beautiful muscles came into view. "Ha... I missed how you taste and smell, Val..."

The incubus grinned and moved his hands to gently stroke my ears while I kissed along his chest. I gasped gently as I felt my fox push up against my rear from behind. My back straightened and I bit my lower lip. "Ha... M-master..."

Elias pushed his crotch into my backside, letting me feel the eagerness within his jeans. The fox had dressed casually like me for the trip. He wore a simple pair of blue jeans, along with a black shirt and boots. "What is it, rabbit?" He growled, his fingertips drifting down my back.

"C-can I disrobe you as well?" I panted, biting my lower lip. My nails dug into Val's chest and dragged down it slowly while I looked over my shoulder at the dog grinding against my rear.

Val hissed through his teeth from the drag of my nails, then looked to Elias. "Wow... you took her from sassy and playful, to obedient instantly. I'm impressed."

Elias gave me a prideful grin. "You can my rabbit. Also relax, enjoy yourself... I will tell you if I have any orders."

My ears lifted and I gave him a playful grin. My hands quickly snatched his shirt and peeled it away. His long white hair cascaded down his back once the shirt was pulled away, his well-cultivated muscles coming into view. "Ha... you're both so gorgeous..." I sighed the words, kissing along my master's chest while dragging one set of my nails up and down Val's.

"Letting the reins go then, Elias?" Val spoke to the fox with a playful grin.

"Yeah, I don't want to boss the poor rabbit around too much tonight." He spoke into my ears and I shivered happily while kissing up his chest to his throat.

"Well then, I will happily take them for a bit," Val spoke with a cocky tone. My ears lifted sharply at the statement and bit my lower lip hard. The incubus gave me a cocky grin and pushed his fingertips through his long silver hair. "Come with me, my rabbit."

I felt my cheeks darken and gave my master an apologetic look before my feet went into motion and followed the goat to the edge of his bed. Val took a seat and gave me a hungry grin. "Lose the bra... and do it sexy."

My back straightened and I bit my lower lip hard, nodding my head. I pulled each strap down, exposing my shoulders. I then reached behind me to unclasp the hook. I felt the crimson satin go slack and let it fall down the length of my arms. Once my breasts came into view I folded my arms under them, pushing them out, my ears folding. "H-how is this... sir?"

"Very nice, good girl..." Val cooed, complimenting my efforts.

My heart filled with pride and the fox could see my tail flicking furiously at the praise. Elias grinned and stepped up behind me. I huffed excitedly and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Tut... eyes on me, rabbit." Val spoke the words with authority.

My crimson eyes quickly snapped back to his black ones. "Y-yes sir! S-sorry!"

The incubus looked past me and gave my fox a knowing grin. "Alright, my rabbit..." He scooted himself back on the bed and patted the edge. "Knees right here..."

I nodded obediently and made my way to the edge of the mattress. I quickly made to climb onto the bed, but the incubus stopped me. "Wait..."