Blood & Carrots Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back stiffened and I froze at his words. The goat gave me a knowing grin. "Before that... bend forward and tug your panties down. Show your fox behind you how wet you are." I clenched my teeth and drooped my ears. I looked back at Elias with a blush on my cheeks. "Eye's forward, rabbit." Val barked the orders at me sharply.

"S-sorry..." I whimpered the apology and bit my lower lip, staring at Val while I bent forward and gripped my crimson panties. I slowly pulled the satin from my hips, the material visibly soaked through. I dropped the wet panties at my ankles, before finally climbing upon the bed on my knees.

"Good girl... such a good bunny..." Val spoke and patted his knees, his legs spread. "Bend forward, hands on my knees... and remember... eyes forward..."

I nodded and started to lean forward, my back going stiff as I heard my fox unzip behind me. My tongue lolled slightly and I started to look back before I saw Val give me a stern look. I squirmed my hips and kept looking upon him as I leaned forward, arching my back while grabbing his knees. I blinked down at his crotch, seeing the heavy bulge within his tight shiny pants.

"Such an obedient rabbit..." Val moved a hand to stroke and rub at my left ear. His other hand moved down to tug his pants open. My ears lifted and I let out an excited huff when he withdrew his throbbing length. I sighed blissfully at his scent, seeing the pulse of him and the wet forming of precum at his tip.

My admiration was short-lived as I felt pressure against my rabbit hole. I let out a sharp gasp, feeling my fox grinding and teasing at my entrance. I started to glance back, but Val gripped my hair and jerked my head down, forcing the tip of his length into my open mouth. "Eyes forward rabbit..." He hissed the words down at me.

I shuddered and blinked up at him, suckling on his tip as I felt my master push into me from behind. His hand was coursing through my blonde hair and rubbing my ears while Elias filled me inch by inch. I popped my lips free with a soft gasp once Elias bumped into my core. A panicked yelp escaped my throat, feeling Val grip my hair tight and shove my mouth back down over his length.

"Keep me in your mouth, and eyes forward..." He growled the words, keeping a firm tight grip on my hair. My scalp ached from his grip but I nodded obediently, blinking up at him, slowly moving my head up and down on his length. My tongue rolled against his tip, tasting his pre spill onto it, shuddering as I felt my master begin to grind and buck against my backside.

Elias lolled his tongue, his hand rubbing at my curvy hips while he pushed against my rear. "Such an obedient rabbit... she's fun to give orders to, huh Val?" I could just imagine the coy grin my master must have been giving Val. I huffed and let out a shudder, moaning against the length in my mouth as my walls clenched and I covered the fox in my lust.

"She is always fun... I adore this little bunny..." Val panted down into my ears. My ears flicked about drunkenly at the praise and I began to suckle more aggressively upon his length, eager to please both my master and teacher.

"She's really tight today... you got her so worked up..." Elias panted and shoved hard into me from behind. I yelped out, Val's cock popping from my mouth from the heavy push. The goat gripped my hair hard and I whimpered as he shoved my mouth back over his length and forced my head down, making me take more in. I shuddered and clenched my eyes tightly as another release was forced from me.

"Ngh... she does seem to be into it... I will have to give her rabbit hole a try once you're done, old friend." Val groaned, stroking my ears and hair gently while I nodded my head eagerly and kept working him, my saliva dripping down his length.

"Ha... Val, we're old friends, I don't mind sharing..." Elias snarled the words and reached forward, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I let out a pained yelp as he pulled me back, Val's cock popping out of my mouth. The fox gave a deep vicious push into me and I clenched my teeth, letting out a moan through them and blinking back tears, feeling him force a third out of me.

My tongue lolled and I shuddered from the release, then blinked my eyes wide. I gasped out as I felt my master pull his length out of me. "H-huff... M-master..." I panted out then yipped as the two of them turn me around on the bed. My ears lift as I blink up at my fox, then looked back to see Val shift to his knees.

"D-don't just pass me around like some- Ngh!" I couldn't finish my words as the Incubus plunged his length into me from behind. I let out a defeated moan when he bumped into my core, feeling him throb violently inside me.

Elias shoved his hand into my hair, petting me gently. "Open your mouth..." He growled the words and I obeyed without thought. I parted my lips and felt the fox push his length into my mouth. I folded my ears and began to suckle upon him eagerly, tasting my own lust all over him.

"By the gods... she is like a vice..." Val praised my body and squeezed my rear hard, pushing deep into me repeatedly. I made a muffled groan, feeling another orgasm force through me, making my walls ripple and clench viciously on the incubus. "F-Fuck..." I felt pride fill my chest at his response as I hummed happily against my master's cock while I rolled my tongue and bobbed my head.

"Too much for you, old friend? I was barely holding on..." The fox growled and I could hear the pride in his voice. His hand was gently petting my ears now and my tail wiggled and flicked happily. My eyes widened and I felt another deep push, making me choke back a gasp against Elias's length.

"Ha... Y-yeah... I don't think I can hol-"

I felt my body burn with desire and jerked my head back, popping Elias's cock from my mouth. I gripped his base and squeezed him, pumping his length. I looked back at Val and showed my teeth, before my tongue lolled heavily. "Ha... you thought right... No, you can't hold it..." I snapped out in a haughty tone and gave in to him. I bit my lower lip and pumped at my masters cock with my hand, feeling my walls clench like a vice upon the Incubus.

Val cried out in a defeated moan behind me, giving my body a final deep push. I felt his heat pour into me in strong thick ropes, my tail flicking. I sighed out blissfully, feeling his energy and power rush in with his lust. "That's a good buck... let it all out..." I huffed out and blinked up at Elias, licking my lips as I pump at his cock, my hand feeling that knot showing nearly full at his base. "Do you want me to finish you with my mouth, or will you fill me too, my Master?"

Elias sighed out and stroked my head lovingly. I grinned and flicked my ears, feeling him pet me while I lightly stroked his length in my hand. I felt Val fill me again and again until my walls clenched and took the last of what he had. "Ha... " I hummed happily and wiggled my hips, then blink up at my master with a grin.

"You good, old friend?" Elias asked him. Val panted and nodded his head in response. I moaned out happily as I felt my master pull me forward, my teacher's cock sliding from my tight walls. I groaned as Elias rolled me over onto my back and grabbed my legs, spreading them wide to look upon me, my stockings the only thing left upon me.

I bit my lower lip hard, blinking up at my fox. "Hurry up, my love..." I moaned the words out impatiently. Elias pressed his head up against my folds, a bit of the incubus's own lust already spilling forth. I clenched my teeth and shuddered, feeling him push deep into me from above. My eyes widened and my tongue lolled when he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "You're so fucking good to me!" I moaned, feeling my body respond and clench hard against him.

Elias growled and pushed deep into me through my own orgasm. I shuddered and moaned out for him with each deep push. It only took a few heavy labored thrusts to finish himself off as he forced his knot past, lodging it deep. I tugged against his wrists and arched my back when he filled me as well. My walls locked down around him, clenching and squeezing at him. "Fuck..." He snarled down into my ears while holding me down.

"Fuck is right... my love..." I shuddered and blissfully moaned, feeling every drop fill me. I panted heavily, ears folded and tongue lolled. I could feel their heat deep inside me, mixing together in a cocktail of lust and power. "Ha... you both had so much for me... I adore both of you so much..."

The three of us ended up collapsing into Val's bed together. It wasn't unlike how me and Katrina would end up in Elias's bed. Only this time it was me at the center, with a fox and goat at my side. Both pressed to me, their love and energy a constant comfort.

—♥—

A soft sigh escaped my throat as the memories come back, both to my mind and my body. The room felt warmer and I took a moment to compose myself before smiling upon you. "Better than a simple tale of a romp upon a desk, no?"

I bit my lower lip at your fervent look upon me. "You look upon me like a ravenous animal, but we both know you are in no condition, my pet."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!