Blood & Carrots Ep. 12

Story Info
Episode 12: I don't even know what I am.
7.5k words
4.84
4.1k
6
0

Part 59 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

That scene with Val and Elias was pretty nice last episode, yeah? I hope you enjoyed it, because there might be a bit more to come! Also, there's a little more to discover about the power coursing through Alice. It's clear whatever is going on with that bunny, it's not normal, and it's not affecting just her anymore.

Well, there's a little more to unpack and a lot more fun to have, so...

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 12:

I don't even know what I am

I sat there staring into the fire, holding my wine glass and rolling the crimson around inside it. I saw you shift and stir before you shifted up from the sofa before me, obviously groggy and fatigued. "Good evening, did you enjoy your sleep?"

Your words made me smile and I shook my head. "A nap? Hardly... I had the servants fetch you a pillow. You were out the rest of the night and all day."

My ears lazily flicked about and I shook my head. "Do not be so remorseful, I had business to attend to anyway."

A smile showed on my face as you got right back to the questions, my tail flicking in amusement. "I should not show surprise a little blood loss doesn't deter your curiosity... let us dive right back in then..."

—♥—

My feet lazily kicked through the air while I sat upon my bed, I was wearing my little black silk number that Katrina was so fond of. Ears flicked to and fro while I hummed to myself. "Really, Val... you and Elias got pretty rough with me earlier, can't even let a girl sleep and recover?"

The goat gave me a grin, he was dressed in a blue silk shirt that hung open to expose his chest and abdomen to me. A matching set of silk boxers were his only other article of clothing. "You're still resting and asleep right now. Currently drooling a little on my chest actually..." He brushed his fingertips over his defined pecs, as if brushing the saliva away.

"Well, don't fuck me into a stupor and I won't drool on you." I gave the incubus a playful smile then lifted my ears. "I jest though... by all means... Please, fuck me into a stupor again and again my love."

Val grinned and moved to sit next to me on the bed, his weight making the mattress shift as I leaned into him. "I hope I wasn't too heavy-handed with things, earlier."

"Not at all, I liked seeing that side of you." I gave him a coy grin, my ears rising slightly. "You seemed to really be into it too, I don't think you've ever given me that much in one go before."

"Do you think Elias handled it well?" Val asked me curiously.

I put my finger to my chin. "He sure seemed into it to me. He didn't give off any kind of weird vibe or energy that I picked up upon."

"Alice... be careful with him in the coming days. Be there for him, but don't be overbearing like I know you can be." Val spoke out to me gently, moving a hand to rest upon my thigh.

"Overbearing? You think I'm overbearing?" I frowned and looked away.

"I think, once you get something into your head, you're like a dog with a bone. Pardon the racial slur..." Val stood from my bed and put his hands behind his back.

I couldn't argue the point, it wasn't in my nature to let things rest. I really was the type to smash through problems and fix them right away. "Fine... why bring this up?"

"Do you recall when I first visited your house?" Val looked over at me out of the corner of his eye.

I gave a soft sigh and drooped my ears. "Oh yes... such fond memories of our time together..."

"Mind out of the gutter for now, Alice." He spoke the words pointedly. "Do you remember when I started to mention someone, and your master snapped at me?"

I plucked my thoughts for a moment, then gave a nod. "Yes, yeah I do. It shocked me at how angry he became so quickly."

Val clenched his teeth. "That person in question, her name is Sarnai. She is the Marquess of house Silverpaw."

"Silverpaw? How many houses are there?" I tilted my head curiously.

"There are about twenty houses in total throughout the country. Close to fifty worldwide." He turned to face me, watching me process the information.

"Wow... so many..." I rub my chin in thought. "Alright... So what's the deal with this Sarnai?"

"She is your lord's former wife." Val spoke the words with a frown.

I lifted my ears up at the words. "Truly? How long ago was this?"

"Around half a century ago. They parted around the time of the mundane war in Vietnam" The incubus spoke the words solemnly.

"Around the time he closed off and stopped caring about sex or relationships..." I spoke out quietly.

"That's right... They had been together for over four hundred years, until the turn of the twentieth century." Val frowned and looked directly into my eyes, as if gauging my next response. "Has he told you about when he first turned?"

I looked into his black eyes and nodded. "Yes... about the travesties he committed and the likes."

Val nodded and folded his arms. "The two of them have bad blood between them, your houses aren't outright hostile towards one another, but they certainly have extreme tension."

"Why? What happened that made our houses at odds? What made them part as husband and wife after so long together?" I frowned up at him.

"It's not my place to say..." Val frowned and folded his arms across his stomach.

"Like hell it's not! You brought this up, Val! Tell me." I grit my teeth, my eyes flashing red, my fists clenching.

The goat clenched his own teeth and sighed. "Fine, but this doesn't go further than us."

"Of course... now spill it." I folded my arms and tapped my foot.

He sighed again and put his hands on his hips. "Sarnai was a survivor of one of Elias's attacks. She was but a child at the time. She didn't know anything, but that she woke and her whole family was slain. I'm not even sure how she survived, regardless, he murdered everyone dear to her."

"So she married him?" I cocked a brow in curiosity.

"She didn't know. It didn't come out until later into their relationship. Neither of them realized it. She just happened to be a survivor that grew to adulthood and eventually turned." Val shrugged.

"When it came out about her past. That was all it took, she had been suffering through-" He paused and chose his words carefully. "She... parted with him and told him, she would have slain him outright had the council not been a factor." Val saw my eyes flash to red and my teeth show.

"As if she would have the power to lay my master low." I hissed the words and clenched my fist.

"She very well may." Val spoke out pointedly.

I flinched and gave him a level look. "What?"

He shrugged again. "She was only a few decades behind him before turning. She is just as powerful and she is one of only two beings that..." He paused and looked at me. "Three beings, that possess foxfire."

I clenched my teeth and looked away, feeling a chill run up my spine at the thought of it. That someone, that very much hated my master, could threaten him. "Val... why tell me all this now?"

"Because another evaluation is coming. Elias is set to sit upon the group to judge a new candidate and so is Sarnai. It's going to be a very tense situation." He clicked his tongue sharply. "It's highly doubtful it will be an improper candidate, that rarely happens. However she truly hates your lord, she has been looking for an excuse to declare open hostilities with house Blackpaw for decades."

"T-then..." I clenched my fists and showed my teeth. "I have to get stronger faster, I will not let someone openly threaten my master and family!"

Val smiled and gave me a long gaze. "In truth, I would normally tell you there was nothing you could do. Power comes with time in our world. However, if what Elias has told me is true. You may have the ability to grow strong quickly and be a force to shield him."

I felt pride well up in my chest and showed my teeth. My ears and tail erupted in flames as I grinned at Val. "I am Alice Blackpaw, Countess of house Blackpaw, and I will lay my life down for my lord and family."

The goat gave a laugh and rubbed my head gently. "It's just me, Alice. No need to be so dramatic..."

I pouted and willed my flames out, smiling at the goat while he stroked my ears. "I have taken enough of your time, and it feels like dusk grows closer. Let us adjourn from this dream and speak further about your powers upon waking."

I nodded and leaned forward, giving him a gentle kiss. "Yes my teacher, my love... I will see you soon."

"Your love is it?" Val asked me, a grin on his face.

I blushed and looked away, folding my arms over my stomach. "Do you reject me? Do you doubt I can harbor such feelings towards you, Katrina, and Elias?"

The incubus clicked his tongue. "Love is not a finite resource in anyone, Alice. If you have the capacity to love me as you do the others close to you, I will cherish it and hold you dear to me as well."

My body shoved into his arms and I grinned, pushing my forehead to his chest. "Thank you, Val... You, Elias, Katrina, and even Alex. I adore each and every one of you. I pray to have the strength to someday protect all of those whom I love."

"Yes yes... you sappy bunny." Val cooed the words lovingly in my ears. I felt his will wash over me and the dream ended.

My blue eyes blink open slowly and I look up at the ceiling of Val's bedroom. The scent of both of them filled my nose and I started to rise, only to feel myself held down. I huffed softly and realized each of them flanked me, their arms resting across my body. Both the fox and goat held me possessively. I closed my eyes with a smile and decided to rest a little while longer, wrapped in their arms.

—♥—

"I think I have a theory on what's going on." Val lifted a finger as he sat across from me and Elias while speaking. The three of us sat facing one another at a three-point angle. We had been down in the training area of his condo for the last few hours.

"Yeah? Let's hear it then." The fox lifted his ears curiously.

Val wagged a finger at me. "Alice, my love." I gave him a deep blush and grinned at the words. "You now have the power of foxfire, thaumaturgy, and dream manipulation, correct?"

"Yes, that's right." I nodded to his question.

"However, the level of talent you display on all of them, is so far beyond what you should theoretically have achieved in such a short time?" He gave me a grin.

"That seems to be the case, yes." I nodded again.

Val looked to Elias. "However you say Katrina's power has been amplified, so outright draining power, is out of the question."

Elias nodded at the words. "Yes... the things I saw her do, she should have been years out to achieve."

The goat gave the fox a wag of a finger. "However... neither you, Katrina, Alex, or myself... have received any sort of additional skills from her?"

"That's right." Elias nodded once more.

"Incorrect," Val spoke out pointedly.

'What?" The fox looked perplexed.

Val slowly rose to his feet and gave a lazy stretch. "Stand before me, old friend. Then extend your hand out."

Elias did as requested and stood before facing Val. His arm came out, hand open. Val grinned and slapped his grip into the foxes, closing his fist as if they would begin a bout of arm wrestling. "Alright, now... I want you to do as I tell you..."

My master gave a nod. "Okay..."

Val gave a toothy grin. "Close your eyes and focus." The fox did so and nodded. "Now... take off your pants..."

Elias snapped his eyes open and glared at the goat. "Truly?"

Val barked out a laugh. "Of course not... apologies. I wished to lighten the mood and make you less tense. Now focus..."

The fox huffed through his nose and closed his eyes, clearing his mind.

"That energy you get, that sensation when you feed. Focus on it... think of nothing but it..." The goat cooed the words gently to the fox. Elias showed his teeth and I could see the strain upon him. It was obvious he was letting the hunger come forth willingly.

"Yes... now... focus that into your grip... you're hungry... right?" The incubus spoke the words gently, his free hand moving to rub and stroke at the foxes' ears in comfort. Val had specifically requested that neither of us drank after we rose for the evening.

Elias nodded his head, giving out a ragged sigh. "Old... friend... this is straining on me..."

"Almost there... focus your will... think of nothing but the grip upon my hand and the touch of my fingers at your ears." I lifted my ears sharply, recognizing what he was doing. "Focus... on my grip, focus on my heat and energy, draw it forth..."

The fox showed his large sharp teeth, growling furiously in focus, then his eyes opened wide, smoldering like blue flames. "B-by the gods... I ... I can feel something... it's like quenching my thirst... but different..."

Val grinned and kept a strong grip upon Elias's hand. "Yes... now focus on my eyes old friend..."

Elias blinked his flaming blue eyes at Val's black ones. The goat nodded and pushed his forehead to my masters. "Pull from my reserves, I have plenty to spare... feed, but focus upon me, do not lose yourself... stay with me..."

The fox nodded, his whole form shivering. I bit my lower lip, feeling the strain on him, feeling the hunger threatening to tear free from him. I wanted to call out to him, to comfort him. However, it seemed unwise to break his focus.

The dog shuddered after several moments and let out a bark of relief. His head drooped and his tongue lolled. He panted in fatigue and pushed his palm to his forehead. "Val... w-what... was that?"

The goat released his grip and folded his arms. "That was me keeping you in line, so you didn't go into a frenzy."

"I... I know that! I mean... what did I just... what was..." I widened my eyes, seeing the frustration and concern upon my master's soul. I rose and pushed into his chest, hugging him tightly.

Elias grunted at my embrace, then I felt his tension ease. I felt him relax as I pushed my will gently into him. "This... it's... it's the same!" He called out in realization.

Val wagged a finger. "Bingo... She took your foxfire, but she also gave you part of her own power. She gave you the ability to pull forth energy... well, kind of..." The goat gave the fox an apologetic smile.

"What do you mean, kind of?" Elias rested a hand upon my head while speaking.

"I was forcing my energy into you like she is doing now. She didn't really give you the ability to feed, so much as... accept it. Make sense?" The goat asked curiously.

"No... yes... not really?" The fox rubbed his head and frowned. "So I can't feed on people's energy like she can, but I can take it if they give it to me?"

"See, you've got it." Val gave a grin and shrugged. "In theory, if you really, really tried. You might be able to summon the ability to draw it, but from a practical standpoint. You would probably burn so much of your blood supplies, it wouldn't be worth it for you. Simply put, your batteries are charged differently than ours."

"So why didn't you realize this to begin with?" Elias asked curiously.

"Because she had nothing to give me. She took my ability to enter dreams, but I already had her power." Val moved forward and also put a hand to my head, stroking my ears while I nuzzled my masters chest. I blinked up at him and gave him a childish grin.

"Alright... but how does that explain what happened with Katrina?" The fox also rubbed my ears while I clung to him, both of them showering me in affection. I shivered and drew tighter to him with a happy sigh.

"I'm just speculating here, but this is what I'm guessing. Imagine a loop of energy between her and Katrina." Val smiled and reached down to pat my butt gently. I huffed out excitedly and flicked my fluffed tail.

"Y-yeah?" The fox grunted as I pushed closer to him, pushing my energy into him harder.

"Alice pulls energy from her, claiming a bit of her power into herself. Alice then pushes that energy back into Katrina. When she returns the energy, she adds a little of her own power to it as well." The goat hums the words while kneading and squeezing my rear under my skirt.

"Alright, I'm still with you... Also... y-you're getting her revved up here, you know that right?" Elias barked the words, feeling me at his throat, kissing and nibbling now.

"Guilty as charged..." Val grinned and reached up to fondle my tail, eliciting an excited yelp from my throat. "Here is my theory. Each time the circuit of power completes. It makes it grow just a little more, as if it had been used. As if it had been practiced and the body gained the knowledge from using it."

"Wait... so you're sa-" The fox couldn't finish the words, I gripped his shirt and pulled him lower, shoving my mouth to his own, kissing him desperately. My tongue pushed forward to find his, eagerly moving against it. Elias tried to struggle but I deftly hooked my foot behind his ankle and shoved the two of us to the training mat below. "A-alice!" The fox barked out with a pant on his breath. I ignored him and moved down to his throat, nibbling and dragging my tongue against his flesh.

"I'm saying, your rabbit hasn't been avoiding taking your energy... she has been taking it this whole time." Val cooed the words as he moved to his knees behind me. I wiggle my tail and look back at him, feeling him grip my blue panties under my skirt and drag them down. My slick wet petals came into view and I hiked my tail upwards, lifting my skirt to give the incubus full access. I then returned to kissing and dragging my tongue against my master's throat.

"Yeah, but when she returns it she-" He huffs out in frustration as I push my lips to his own again, kissing him desperately, my tongue rolling against his own, my will pushing forth. My ears flick about gently and I break the kiss with a loving huff, looking down into Elias's eyes.

I had heard the goat unzipping behind me but kept focusing on my master. I let out a soft gasp and bit my lower lip when I felt the tip of his length shove to my petals and grind there. The incubus let out a throaty sigh, rubbing my ass. "She is pushing her energy through you, taking it back...and keeping the cycle up constantly... every time she... ngh! Mates you..." He pants the words, shoving forward and sinking his length into me halfway through his explanation.

I shuddered and let out a pleased moan, ears folding. My walls clench violently around the goat the moment he strikes my core. "Ha... so good... so... good..." I moan the words drunkenly, then cup my hands against Elias's cheeks. The fox blinked up at me then my mouth was on his own once more.

My tongue rolled against his while my teacher took me from behind. My small body shifted and bucked against my master's chest while I was mated atop him.

"H-hey! I'm not a bed for you two to mate upon!" Elias barked the words after pulling from my eager kisses. I licked my lips and gave him a hungry groan.

"That's fair old friend..." Val pushed deep into me and I shuddered with a moan, giving in once more to him before chewing on my lower lip. I looked back and watched as Val moved to tug open the foxes' pants beneath us. I gave an excited grin and wiggle my tail, waiting impatiently.

The incubus tugged the pants open and grabbed my master by the base, his length having sprung forth through the opening of his boxers. I dug my nails into my lord's shoulders and grinned down at him before shifting my hips forward. Val grunted as he almost fully withdrew from me.

"Hold still now..." He hissed the words, gripping Elias's shaft and bringing it to my tight dripping folds. The incubus withdrew his tip and then positioned my master's own tapered head right at my entrance. I eagerly pushed my hips down and plunged his length deep into me with a needy moan.