Blood & Carrots Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elias barked out and lolled his tongue, blinking up at me, his nails digging into my backside. "Ha... Master... Teacher... I love you both so..." I sighed the words and ground my hips, feeling my fox throb inside me.

"Let me know when you give in..." Val groaned the words, hands on my hips while I bucked them. I nodded at him excitedly and flicked my tail.

I ground and pushed hard against my master, grinning down at him childishly, watching him pant and look up at me, his hands brushing my large flicking ears. I bit my lower lip and pushed hard against him, then let out a throaty sigh of relief as my honey slicked his length. "Ha... okay, teacher..."

The goat grinned and grabbed at my hips, pulling me up and forward. I shivered and let out a throaty yelp as my master withdrew and popped free. Then I grit my teeth and moaned, feeling my teacher replace it. He pushed deep and began to thrust into me from behind. I ground my crotch against the underside of my lord's throbbing length while his best friend had me. "Huff... Val... Elias... ngh... s-so good to me..."

The goat pushed deep and I barked out in a moan, my nails digging into Elias's chest. I shivered and clenched down hard on the incubus, my tongue lolled. "Ha... O-okay..."

"Y-yeah... I can tell..." Val shuddered and forced himself from me. Before positioning me over my fox once more. I shoved my hips down hard, plunging him back in and grinning drunkenly.

I felt like I was in a daze of pure bliss, getting to take each of them in turn like this. The exchange happened a few more times before I slapped my hips down hard on Elias, holding him there, but careful not to let his knot push past. The fox barked out and his nails dug into my rear hard.

His eyes filled with icy blue flames and he snarled out as he succumbed to my body. I shuddered and lolled my tongue, feeling him flood me with his love. My ears wobbled and flicked drunkenly while his heat filled me. "Yes... ha... let it all out Master..."

I hummed happily at the sensation, feeling his lust and power flooding through me. I slowly circled my hips, clenching and squeezing my walls until I had everything my fox had to give. I grinned back at Val and hiked my hips up, pulling Elias from me, exposing my tight rabbit hole to him, my master's spent lust starting to spill forth. "You too my love... I want to feel both!"

Val showed his teeth and grabbed my hips, pushing his tip against my entrance and plunging himself back into me. I fell against the foxes' chest, panting and digging my nails into him while his oldest friend had me as well.

The incubus pushed deep into me again and again until I felt his will break. I rose up on my palms and blinked down at my master, my ears drooping. He blinked up at me, his teeth clenched, his chest still heaving up and down beneath me in recovery.

I stared into his eyes and lolled my tongue, feeling the second helping of heat pour into me, mingling with the fox's. "Hum... so hot... so much... ngh..." I folded my ears, a drunk grin spreading on my face. I felt Val buck and grind against me a few times until every drop was inside me. I shivered and collapsed onto Elias's chest, my tongue lolled, my ears folded.

"Too good... Y-you two... too good to me..." I whispered the words, nuzzling at the foxes' chest, feeling the goat gently stroking at my backside and tail.

Val took a calming breath and looked past me to Elias. "Did you pay attention? Did you feel her energy flowing about in you?"

The fox lifted his ears and panted out before he shook his head. "I wasn't trying to, is that why you initiated this?"

Val shook his head, patting at my butt while he sighed weakly. "Not at all. I just wanted to have sex with her and you again." The incubus cooed the words, my tail wiggling happily in response.

Elias barked out a laugh and grinned at the goat. "It's not really having sex with me, is it?"

"We are sharing in the feelings and pleasure, so yes." Val clicked his tongue and leveled a look upon the fox. "But next time, I will take a more hands-on approach with you directly then."

—♥—

Later that night I found myself in the training room once more, this time with just my lord. We stood apart from one another, both our blue flames flowing forth from us. "So remember... when your fire flows forth. Your strength, speed, stamina... practically all of your vitals will improve."

I tilted my head and grinned at him. "So that's how it works..." I put my fingertip to my cheek, the blue flames rolling up the side of my face from my hand. "Say... do you think if I screamed a lot and focused, my hair would turn golden?"

"What?" Elias tilted his head to me curiously, obviously not getting the reference. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Nevermind, my lord." I held a hand forward, willing the flames at my fingertips to erupt brighter. "Can I burn things with this power?"

"It's more energy than an actual fire. Though with practice you could indeed will gouts of heat and fire." The fox held his right hand aloft, fire forming into a sphere in his palm. He tossed it up and down a few times like a ball, then threw it against the nearby wall. I could feel the power from the sphere the instant it left his fingertips. The fireball crashed into the wall, exploding in a shower of flames and giving off an almost unrealistic feeling of heat.

"Can I do that, Master?" I asked with an excited grin.

Elias folded his arms and gave me a frown. "Normally, I would tell you it takes years to master the skill. However as much sex as we've been having... well, give it a shot."

I nodded and licked my lips, holding my palm out and focusing. I willed the fire forward and formed a small sphere of it. The form wasn't as smooth as his, the flames wanted to break form and flow forth. I furrowed my brow and focused harder, making it compact before throwing it against the wall.

Elias watches the ball of fire smack the wall and fall to the ground, his ears perking. "What in the world did you do, Alice?"

I gave a haughty huff. "Grenade." I snapped my fingers and the ball exploded into a small sphere of heat.

The dog looked at me in shock. "I was prepared after seeing what you did with thaumaturgy, but truly I am flabbergasted by your control of it."

I wiggled my small tail, making my flowing fox tail of fire cut through the air. "It makes me happy you're proud of me, Master."

"I said you would be a boon to our family, however, I never imagined..." Elias smiled and watched me wag my tail.

"Never imagined I would become your lover? Gain your power, help you build stronger bonds with Katrina and Val?" I spoke the words with a haughty tone to my voice.

"Don't let it go to your head, rabbit." The fox growled the words and playfully poked my forehead. I wiggled my hips and shoved my small body into his, hugging him tightly.

The fox grinned and embraced me, putting a hand to my head and stroking my flaming ears. I nuzzled his chest, feeling his energy flow into me while I pushed my own forward. "Master... have your skills improved any?"

Elias grew quiet for a moment in contemplation. "Hmm... that's tough to say. Unlike Katrina, I've centuries of training and use behind me. My threshold is higher and it would probably take longer to notice. I'm sure it has improved on some level though."

I flicked my ears and hugged closer to him. "I'm glad... I want to be stronger and protect everyone."

The fox shook his head and just continued to pet my ears. "You're such a loving rabbit..."

I lifted my ears and pulled from him. "Oh! D-do you think I could combine thaumaturgy and my foxfire?"

Elias folded his arms in thought. "In theory... What would you do with it?"

I thought about it for a long moment. "Oh! I got it... check this out, Master!" I spoke out excitedly, cutting my thumb open on my tooth. I flicked my ears while focusing on my will. I pulled forth a small sphere of blood the size of a marble. I then infused fox fire into it. I wrapped the small sphere of blood in a shell of flames, making it similar to the size of my previous attempt.

"Let's try this one out!" I spoke excitedly and threw the flaming orb at the wall. It slapped the wall and fell down. I pushed my will up to detonate it, but the fire simply pulled in on itself, as if absorbed into the blood. I frowned at the display. "Aww... what did I do wrong?"

Elias twitched an ear and simply grabbed my wrist and briskly walked me away from the wall. I frowned but followed him. "Why are we walking away, my love?"

"It's imploding on itself. It's going to be big..." He spoke the words and stopped to turn back to face the wall. The small marble-sized sphere shuddered then a loud boom erupted, the small marble leaving a hole in the wall and floor several feet in diameter.

"Wow!" I called out excitedly and flicked my tail, then looked back at Elias and frowned. "Do you think Val is going to be upset?"

The fox rubbed the back of his head. "I will cover the damages... However, we're going to have to be very careful with your training on this."

I contemplate for a moment then lift my ears. "Oh! I've got another idea!"

"No more explosions in Val's place, please?" The white fox frowned and folded his arms.

"No no, check this out." I hummed to myself as I pulled forth a little more blood from my wound. I willed it into a small sharp shard, like I had seen Katrina do. I made it take a rhombus shape, around the size of a coin.

"Your control really is impressive. I've seen Katrina do this before too." Elias looked over the small blade of blood as it lingered above my palm.

I wagged my other finger. "Yes, sir. However... watching that marble I made, gave me an idea." I focused my energy and coated the small shard of blood in fire. The fire pushed into it and the blood took on a darker hue.

"We're both going to have a bad time if that thing explodes, Alice." Elias spoke the words with a note of concern in his voice.

I nodded at him and pulled the flames away, snatching the shard out of the air. "There... all done!" I grinned and admired my work. It was a deep maroon and shined in the light like ebony or onyx. "I call it Bloodsteel!"

Elias looked upon the small fragment in my hand then back to me. I squirmed on my feet and blushed. "W-well... the name is a work in progress..."

The white fox collected the small shard from me and brushed his fingertip over the edge of it, blood spilling forth easily from the cut it left behind. "This is truly amazing, Alice... beautiful even."

I wiggled my tail happily then looked at his bleeding finger. I gently pulled his hand to me and popped his fingertip into my mouth. I suckled upon him gently, taking a few drops before dragging my tongue over his wound and closing it. "I'm glad you're proud of me, my Master."

He smiled and held the shard up. "Can I keep this?"

I blushed and drooped my ears. "Of course, Master... But! I could make something better for you!" I wiggled my tail and gripped at his shirt, looking up at him.

"I want this one, it's the first one you made after all." Elias reached into his back pocket for a handkerchief and wrapped the sharp little fragment up, tucking it away in his pocket.

"Master..." I gave him a smile and moved to my toes, leaning up and softly kissing his lips. The fox returned the gesture, leaning down and pushing his lips closer to mine. I threw my arms around him and willed my flames out, pressing my body eagerly to his own.

We kissed fervently for several moments before I parted from his lips and pushed my forehead to his own. "Elias... please don't ever leave me... I don't want to think of life without you..."

"I have no plans to go anywhere my rabbit... You and Katrina have my heart." He kissed my forehead then rose, letting my arms drift over his chest. I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Let us go explain things to Val... I'm sure he will want to know why there is a crater in his basement." Elias spoke out to me cheerfully, moving to clasp my hand.

"I hope he isn't too angry with me..." I frowned and drooped my ears, feeling him pull me along, my feet moving to keep up.

"I am sure he will be understanding. Do not fret yourself, my Lady." The white fox grinned back at me, his own blue flames dying out while he walked with me.

—♥—

"I feel unsettled, Val." I spoke softly while clasping my hands behind my back. We stood on the roof of his home, alone overlooking the massive lake and city in the distance.

"What troubles you, my love?" He stood beside me, his own hands also crossed behind his back. The sun had only recently set, me and Elias due to leave for home in a few hours.

I frowned and folded my ears. "I suppose it was childish of me... I thought I could live in peace and happiness with my family. Yet here I am being taught to fight and protect myself."

The goat smiled and took a seat at the edge of the roof, letting his legs hang over the edge. I hesitated before following him, sitting and letting my feet kick into the air. "So nothing has changed then." He finally broke the silence.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him in confusion, my ears lifting.

Val lifted his drooping ears and gave me a smile. "I was never mundane like you and Elias. However isn't that how it works for them as well? They live their lives trying to be at peace, but at their nature, they come to odds? You could be a saint, but someone will always be willing to strike you down to have what is yours."

I frowned and looked out over the scene. "Yes... I suppose we get wrapped up in our day to day. We take the peace and humdrum of civilized life for granted. We forget about the evil's of the world all around us."

"So nothing has changed in that regard. However, now you have the ability to be strong and protect what's yours." The incubus hummed the words while moving a hand to grip my own.

I sat there feeling him hold my hand, my legs kicking childishly in the air. "Val... I'm scared... I'm so happy now, and... I'm scared of losing that... I'm afraid of losing him, you, my family..."

"It's tougher for us, Alice." The goat shifted his gaze over the horizon. "Mundanes know they are on a time limit... they accept that and make due how they can. We don't have that lingering thought, so the prospect of losing loved ones is even more terrifying."

"S-so what should I do?" I felt my heart ache and bit my lower lip.

Val squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "Cherish them, be strong, love strong, and tell them every day what they mean to you."

"Y-yes... I will try to remember that." I sighed out and lowered my ears.

"Alice... nothing is promised for any of us. We are very much like the mundanes in that regard. We are not promised another day from one to the next." The goat gave me a sad smile. "Everything dies eventually, my rabbit. Even demons like you and I."

I shivered at his words, thinking of what Alex told me. "A demon huh... I don't even know what I really am..."

"You're someone with a special gift, use it to protect your loved ones. You're also someone that is loved very much, I think that might end up being your greatest power, Alice. You seem to make people open up their hearts to you... as well as their libidos." The goat spoke the last of the words with a laugh.

I grinned and offered him a wide smile. My body shifted and I leaned my head on his shoulder gently. "I do enjoy having sex... especially with the ones I love..."

Val shifted and put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "I still envy him."

"Do not... you have my heart, Val. If anything I envy you for having such a strong bond with him." I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head against his strong chest, listening to his heart thump in my ears.

"That dog... he seems to be a thread of fate that connects us all." Val grinned and moved a hand to rest upon my head, stroking my ears. "Or perhaps you are the instrument at work here..."

I blushed and shook my head. "I'm nothing special, Val... I'm just lucky to have all of you in my life."

We settled into a silence for a few minutes. I kept my eyes closed, trying to enjoy the waning moments with him.

"Would you like to do something fun before you leave?" The incubus spoke gently into my ears.

I grinned and blushed. "Val... didn't you get enough of me and Elias, when we woke?"

He chuckled and climbed from the roof corner, standing and helping me up. "Not the kind of fun I was referring to actually."

I tilted my head curiously at the goat. "What do you mean then?"

Val looked out over the horizon. "It's such a clear night... I find myself with an abundance of energy. Would you like to get a closer look at the great lake?" He took a knee and pulled his hair long hair away from his back.

I showed my teeth in a childish grin and shoved myself up against his back. I wrapped my arms tight around him and locked my legs. "Yes!"

He stood with me on his back. "Alright, hang on tight, my love." The incubus made a few purposeful bounding steps and I giggled excitedly as we plunged from the roof and fell almost a dozen stories straight down.

We soared through the skies again and again, while he made his way down to the shoreline of the lake. Our hair looked about like it did the last time he gave me a ride like this. Val took a knee to let me off his back but I simply clung tighter to him.

"Let me stay like this a moment longer... I love when you carry me." I sighed the words happily while pushing closer, my fingertips brushing at one of his horns.

The incubus grinned and unceremoniously took a seat on the rocks and grass of the shoreline. I clung to him a few more moments before moving to sit next to him. His arm moved around my shoulder and pulled me close again. I rested my head on his chest, looking out over the dark water as it rolled in and out against the shore.

"Thank you, Val. I truly do not deserve you or any of those I have now." I sighed the words and nuzzled his chest.

"We are not the gods, it is not our place to question what we do or do not deserve." Val hummed the words while stroking my ears and hair gently.

I nodded my head and then pull from his chest to reach into the pocket of my jacket. "I made you something."

The goat showed me a playful grin. "Really now?"

"Y-yeah... I'm still learning the trick and it took me a few hours to get it right... still, I hope you will like it." I withdrew a small rose and handed it to him. The stem, leaves, and bloom were all of the same gem-like material.

The incubus took it and held it up to the moonlight, his black eyes blinked in surprise. "You made this? I can feel your life force in it... what is this, Alice?" I blushed and looked away, giving him a quick and dirty explanation.

"This is truly fascinating and gorgeous to boot. You worked hard on this though, wouldn't you rather Elias or Katrina have it?" He gave me a gentle smile and offered it back to me.

I frowned and shook my head. "No... it's for you. I was thinking of only you when I made it." I squirmed a little next to him and folded my ears. "I can make them something when I get home, but I don't get to see you as often, so... uh..."

"I understand. I will cherish this, as I cherish you, Alice." He gave me a loving smile and used his free hand to guide my face to gaze upon his. I blinked into his eyes and pushed forward, pressing my mouth to his own in a kiss.

Val let out a soft gasp against my mouth and I climbed into his lap, facing him. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled closer, pushing my small body into his while we kissed. His tongue darted out to move against my own.

I pulled from his lips and started down his throat, kissing him eagerly. "I suppose we do have some time for a few more goodbyes, eh my love?" Val cooed the words into my ears and I nodded eagerly while I tugged his shirt open and kissed down his chest.