Blood & Carrots Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—♥—

"I gently brought him down onto his back and we had one another there in the grass, listening to the rolling waves from the lake. It seemed an appropriate send-off for a succubus and incubus after all." I grinned at you while humming the words.

With a nod of my head, I sat my empty glass down on the table. "Of course, I could still do it."

My lips pursed at your request and I glance away. "Perhaps... there are still several days to come before that decision is to be made." I shook my head and smiled. "For now... let us see where all this takes us, my sweet..."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!