Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up! hurry up!" I snarled the words before I planted my heels on the roof of the car, jerking my hips hard and grinding them in time to his thrusts.

"Gods..." Elias clenched his teeth and I showed him a victorious grin as my body gave in upon him once more. His ears folded and he yowled out in relief as I felt his heat pour into me from above.

"Ngh! G-good dog..." I growled then lolled my tongue, my own orgasm making my walls clench and ripple, milking at him for everything. Elias shuddered and barked out in defeat as he collapsed atop me with a heavy pant on his breath.

I held my husband close in my arms, sighing into his ears as the train blurred down the tracks. "You gave me so much... you tease me, but I think you also find it quite enjoyable as well," I growled the words into his large white ears while rubbing at them.

His head nodded against my chest while he laid there panting, attempting to bring his control back into place. I lifted his head, staring into his red eyes, watching them shift to maroon, then back to blue. "I love you, my husband..."

"I love you, Sarnai... my wife." He panted the words and pushed his forehead to my own. We grinned at one another before pushing into a deep kiss, both our tails wagging and brushing against each other.