Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we're waiting around in here. Pretty lame waiting room, there's not even any magazines." Alice hummed the words as she paced around.

"It's hard to think our sister will be an archangel soon," Elias spoke out towards the two of us conversationally.

"Same with Rachel, I wonder how the power works. Does it simply fill you all at once, or does it gradually blossom?" I rubbed my chin as I contemplated things.

Alice folded her arms, looking introspective as well, rubbing her own chin as she looked between the two of us. Elias saw she looked deep in thought and called out to her, "What weighs on your mind, my lady?"

She gave me a small haughty smile and I knew right there and then, it was nothing good. The rabbit looked between us and brought a finger to her cheek. "Sarnai, my love. You once told me quite proudly you and my master had made love upon a field of battle, your enemies corpses strewn all around, yes?"

Elias barked out at the words and I gave her a proud grin. "Indeed, why the very battle that apparently now won our sister and my mother their roles."

"Alice... what are you thinking?" Elias asked her cautiously.

"On a train... on a ship... even on a battlefield of your own self-made carnage," She hummed the words as she moved to the desk, bracing as she made an elaborate bend forward, arching her back as her small white tail lifted in the snug jeans she had worn. "But what about in an angelic citadel?"

I heard my husband give a shocked huff at her display and I wanted to reprimand her, but truth be told, I had always enjoyed unorthodox places, as was shown with my history. My eyes shifted to my husband, showing clearly they had flushed to blood-red before I moved to my rabbit's side.

Alice gave me a grin as I moved in, pushing my mouth to her own, both of us kissing deeply, our tongues clearly showing as they rolled against one another, giving our white fox a good look. We stood before the desk, both our hands moving to explore our bodies, her own moving behind me, drawing the flowing gown I had worn up, giving Elias a clear view of my backside. The crimson panties showing as my own dark tail lifted for his view.

"You two are mad..." He snarled the words but moved over to us, eyes already red and his eagerness showing. I broke the kiss and lolled my tongue as his hand slipped over my hip and pushed right to the front of my panties, rubbing there, deftly finding my pearl in the fabric and teasing it while he snarled in my perked ears. Of course, my husband knew my body better than any other, he knew what I liked and touched me with supreme confidence.

I whimpered out, panting as he worked me quickly, my own hands eagerly unbuttoning Alice's jeans before I unceremoniously sunk my fingertips down the front of her own panties which happened to also be red. My rabbit made a cute little huff of a groan as she clung to me, kissing at my lips while I worked her as my husband stoked my own desires.

His hand deftly plunged down into the front of my panties, stroking me intently now; circling, pinching, and grinding at my spot while I did the same to my lover. I crested for my husband, giving a soft throaty moan of relief, pinching lightly on Alice's spot as well. The rabbit clung to me, giving her own blissful moan, her honey slicking my fingers while I rubbed at her, as my husband did the same to me.

"Gods..." I huffed the word out, leaning back to kiss my husband's lips while I felt him peeling my panties down, dropping them to the floor as I stepped out of them around the modest set of heels I had worn. I normally wasn't a heel kind of fox, but I had tried to dress decently since it was an important meeting.

My grip slipped from the rabbit as I grinned, feeling my husband grab my hips, turn me, then hoist me up, setting me down upon the large desk facing him. "Alice, lose the jeans and panties," Elias growled the words in commandment, the rabbit showing an excited grin as she hastily started peeling her more casual outfit off.

"Desks, tables, and counters. What is with you, husband?" I cooed the words as I watched Elias eagerly tugging open the silky black pants he had worn, his length springing forth, swollen and dripping with eagerness for us. My tongue lolled slightly and I readily spread my legs, lewdly displaying myself for my husband, enjoying, seeing Alice watching me intently as well.

"You know I'll have you any way I can get you, my wife. Any time, any place, just like my rabbit and cat." He snarled the words confidently as he held my legs under my knees, rubbing at the slick folds with his tip before pushing it into me firmly.

I clenched my teeth, folding my ears as I felt him plunge deep into me, my walls squeezing with each inch that passed until he bottomed out. I opened my red eyes, meeting his own as I panted from the snug bump to my core, feeling him get right to it, pumping himself back and forth while I jerked against the desk.

"Ohh, Master... I love watching you fuck my fox," Alice sighed the words, already bracing on her elbows, bent over the desk next to me, grinning up at me, her rear wiggling, her tail perked straight up and eager.

"You mean our fox," Elias huffed the words, pumping hard into me until I barked out, feeling myself pushed past my limits again, moaning in defeat as my honey slicked his intruding length. "Yes, that's a good girl..." He cooed the words, kissing my lips, again and again, growls coming from my throat over the words.

"Such disrespectful words, huff... do you expect me to call you master instead of husband?" I growled the words, then shuddered as I felt him withdraw, his length sliding free as I whimpered, feeling empty without him inside, my body still burning with need.

"Maybe once in a while in bed, that sounds quite fun. I'll even trade-off with you sometime and call you mistress." The fox hummed the words as he shifted over to Alice, the rabbit showing an excited grin. Her backside wiggled eagerly at the prospect of her turn.

Elias slid his length along her rear, bumping at her flicking tail at the base, hands resting on her cheeks as he spoke, "Hum... still not quite level, we may have to get creative with the logistics."

"Well, you were having to bend at the knees slightly with me. Guess you'll have to pick that rabbit up and-" I grunted as Alice simply climbed over me, straddling my hips as she pushed forward, making me rock back on my palms.

"There you go master, that should be just riiiight," The rabbit moaned the words as she stared into my eyes, her folds nearly atop my own. She clenched her teeth, her eyes rolling up as he obviously pushed into her, her tongue lolling in relief once her small body gave a jerk from his impact.

"Yes, perfect my creative rabbit!" Elias growled the words as Alice sighed with pleasure, then drew me into a deep kiss while being taken atop me. I barked out my protest against her lips, despite her hands already squeezing and grasping at my breasts through my silky red gown.

"I am not-" I barked out as the rabbit moaned against my lips, then gave a disapproving groan as my husband withdrew from her and pushed against my own folds once more. I clenched my teeth glaring upon Elias over Alice's shoulder as I barked out, "I am not a mattress for you two to mate upon!"

My teeth showed but my ears folded as I felt him sink deep into me once more, groaning out as he struck my core once again, shivering at the deep strokes he was making. Alice sighed as she watched my resolve crumble in the wake of my husband's skill, her palms pushing against my chest as I fell to my back on the table.

Tongue lolled, I moan out after several deep strokes before giving in to my husband while he held my legs under the knees. I was now clutching Alice's shoulders, panting up into her face and shuddering as I felt him withdraw again. I watched my rabbit give me a blissful sigh before pushing into another deep kiss as she was filled once more.

Her small body jerked and rocked against mine while our tongues rolled together, my husband now taking his due of her as he had done with me. I felt both their energies rolling through me, then gave a shocked huff as I realized I was doing it as well; not just sharing, but adding to the pool of it.

My thoughts scattered as my husband took another turn in me, my tongue lashing against my girlfriends while we clung together, each of us being taken in this sacred place by our fox.

After a few more passes, I felt my husband bottom out hard into me, my tongue showing as I gave a sharp loud yip, feeling his love finally erupt deep inside me, moaning out in relief, the thick tide of heat almost soothing on my aching core he had repeatedly struck.

"Ha... jeaaalousss..." Alice groaned the words into my face as I blinked up at her, then gave a shocked bark as he withdrew mid release, my rabbit giving her own eager huff as my husband obviously pushed deep into her.

"Nonsense... ngh... I've enough for both the fox and rabbit I love!" Elias barked the words and I watched Alice shudder at the word 'love' before she jerked a few more times from my husband's eager final thrusts.

Her relieved sigh filled my ears before she fully collapsed upon me, nuzzling at my throat while I held her. I stroked her hair and looked over her shoulder at my husband. "Do you feel sufficiently 'alpha' my husband?"

He gave me a childish grin as he spoke, "I wasn't trying to-"

"Like hell, you weren't!" I huffed out at him, then gave a satisfied smile as I rubbed my girlfriend's drooped ears. "It's alright, but I'll be taking you up on that offer later tonight, so you better be ready."

Elias gave me a playful grin as he rubbed at my hips. "Whatever will please you, mistress."

—♥—

Ichiro pinched his fingers at the bridge of his nose, as he sighed out, "It wasn't even an hour."

"Yeah, but I mean, I'm still a sex demon, you trapped me alone with my two lovers with nothing else to do, what did you expect?" Alice hummed the words with a smug grin, lounging on the large desk, her legs crossed.

We of course were fully dressed again and as cleaned up as we could make ourselves, but the small room obviously now reeked of sex. They probably expected to come through the gate in a solemn procession, not get slapped in the face by the smell of us and realization of what we had done.

Gloria looked back, trying to lift her larger set of wings to keep the tips from dragging upon the ground as she spoke out casually, "I would have only been surprised had I returned and it not had happened. I warned you about leaving the gate open Toroah."

The platinum blonde rabbit smiled and folded his arms. "The gate to my home? And have them do it on my bed? No, I think this works out better."

"So you allowed them to... to... desecrate this holy area willingly?!" Samantha snarled the words at the other angel with a glare.

"Oh come off it, Samantha. Nothing a little air freshener won't fix. Open a gate to a damn flower field and let it air out." I growled the words, waving my hand dismissively. "More to the point, Mom, Gloria, how do you two feel?"

My mother frowned as she looked back at the massive set of wings on her form. "In truth, I don't feel much different other than the wings. I can feel the power in me, but it feels muted."

"It takes decades to fully harness the potential of our power, but we only have weeks to bring you up to speed." Ichiro frowned and folded his arms as he looked to Gloria. "Gloria, though it pains me, we should begin training right away. We will try to muster through it."

I growled at the words, though I knew he was speaking the words literally, not figuratively. Gloria gave a nod, awkwardly folding her raven-colored wings against her back before speaking out dutifully, "I understand, and know it grieves me to put you all in such levels of discomfort."

"So you're not coming home, love?" Alice tilted her head with a frown.

Gloria smiled and moved to clasp the rabbit's hands with her own, giving them soft kisses. "I will, I just need to also focus on this."

"It will be fine, I will show you how to use our gate power, then you can come and go at will." Toroah gave her a smile as he looked over towards me and Elias. "You two, uh..."

Elias frowned and folded his arms, "Yes, Toroah? Have you words for me and my wife?"

"We've just been through a lot over the centuries, and I want you two to know I'm thankful to have you as allies in these coming days." The rabbit gave us a nod as he spoke the words to us.

"My how the times have changed..." I hummed the words as I smiled upon the archangel. "Toroah, I never properly thanked you. You helped my husband through those dark days, I know I'd not have him now if it were not for you. So, thank you."

He offered me a bow. "Sarnai, we all have our parts to play, I simply was doing what I felt was right. I also thank you for your understanding over the years. I knew deep down you were a good fox."

I barked out a laugh as I rolled my eyes. "A good fox indeed... I've plenty of blood on my hands. However, let us dispense from this trip down memory lane, just know I am also thankful you all stand with my family now."

Ichiro and Samanth gave me a nod as we all fell silent for several moments. Finally, Alice spoke out, "Gloria, love, will you still be joining us at the magi circle later?"

"Yes, I'm sure Kazemde will be keen to study a fallen archangel since I don't think such a thing has existed in some time." Gloria gave a nod at the question, then smiled upon the other angels. "I'll return for training once I'm finished though."

Ichiro seemed to have to make an effort to lift his sagged ears as he spoke, "The magi, what do you plan to do with that lot?"

Alice shrugged at the question. "They are the greatest source of knowledge and information in our realm. If anyone has some kind of information on Triallia or her kind, that could hedge the coming conflict in our favor, they would."

"I distrust the magi on principal, mortal mundane have no business wielding such power or knowledge. I... however, cannot dispute they may be of use in this matter," Samantha grumbled the words as she folded her arms.

"Huh, look at you being open-minded. Maybe I knocked some sense into that thick skull after all." I showed the largest archangel a cocky grin as I tapped a finger to the temple of my head.

"Are you trying to pick a fight, Sarnai? Because this is how you pick a fight with me." The bovine hissed the words, shifting to a more aggressive stance as if she were ready to will her hammer back into existence.

"I thought you two sorted this out?" Torah sighed and gave me a frown as he spoke directly towards me, "Sarnai, please stop instigating my sister, she is quick to temper."

"As am I, but fine. I apologize for prodding at you Samantha, old habits and all." I huffed the words as I folded my arms and stuck my nose into the air, my tail whipping about in a haughty display.

The bovine gave a low grumble before huffing out, "It is fine. Regardless, I think it's a fine idea, as you have all said. We need all the help we can get for this."

"Indeed, we should be on our way back then." Elias gave them a nod as did the rest of us in the small group.

Torah summoned the gate, the energies forcing reality to part like a curtain, showing the front of our home reflecting on the other side. "I'll come by tomorrow after your visit to the magi and show you how to do this, Gloria."

"Thank you Toroah. I am truly grateful for all that you have done for me and my family." The retriever gave a respectful bow, her large black wings spreading slightly at the movement.

We moved to the gate and Toroah stepped over to my husband, gently placing a hand upon his arm. "Elias, may I speak with you privately for a moment?"

The white fox lifted his ears, tilting his head curiously. "Certainly, old friend." He looked to me, seeing me already looking cautious and skeptical of leaving him alone with the angels. "It is fine, my wife. I'll catch up with you soon."

I clicked my tongue as I gave Toroah a long hard gaze. "Rabbit, you and your kind have only recently won my trust, if any harm befalls my husband at your hands, know that Triallia will be the least of your concerns."

"Sarnai, I go way back with Tor-"

"I know that already!" I barked the words, clenching my fists as I glared upon my husband, then looked over the gathering of four angels. I huffed in frustration and pushed a hand to my forehead, shaking my head. Of course, I knew he was safe, but after what had happened, after only recently having him back in my life.

"I apologize." I snapped the words out and stomped through the gate before any of them could respond, my tail thrashing about in frustration.

Alice found me a few minutes later, brooding at the overlook outside of the manor. "Love, are you okay?" The rabbit asked me in that soft, gentle tone she used when she knew I was angry.

"I am fine." I hissed the response out, not wanting to dig out the packed lunch that was my own drama and issues.

"Talk to me, what was the point of that display?" She clutched my arm, that comfort of will pushing into me.

I growled at the sensation, I didn't need her to placate me with her comfort every time my emotions flared up. Still, she only was doing what she thought best. With a resigned sigh, I shook my head before speaking out, "I just fear for his safety and everyone else's. I've no intention to roost on my own self-pity, but to know how close I came to losing him at my own hands..."

"Sarnai, Elias is a strong fox, both physically and emotionally, doubly so now that your love is with him again. You can't let self-doubt bog your mind down. Why, next to Lorelai, you two are probably our greatest warriors, I even question if Harold could keep up with you if you were serious."

In truth, the thought had crossed my mind. I trained with Harold several times throughout the years and still went to call every season to brush up on things. He was several centuries older than me, but not on the level of Lorelai. Still, I had been tempted to ask him for a full-on no holds bar duel, just to fully test myself. Perhaps that was what I needed, brutal life or death training that pushed every fiber of my soul.

"You are lost in thought once more." The rabbit prodded me gently, pulling me from my thoughts.

Lifting my ears I gave a light grumble before moving my hand to grip hers. "You are right, I am just fearful these days. Fearful of my ability to protect and what I stand to lose."

"Sex leaves you quite introspective, doesn't it, Sarnai?" She gave me a coy grin, her small tail flicking as she gripped my hand.

"Perhaps so, it was never a thing I took lightly and everyone I've ever been with, are ones I've held..." I put my free hand to my chest, frowning as I felt my heart beating. Where did I draw the line now? Certainly, I cared about Gloria and Alex, but did a year warrant these feelings for them?

"Love doesn't have a time requirement or an expiration date, my fox." Alice huffed with a smug tone in her voice as if she were reading the words on my soul.

"How did you-"

"Chimera title aside, I'm still mostly a succubus and vampire. Sex and love go hand in hand, I can't read your mind, but being a sex demon, I can feel your emotions plainly, I am touching you after all." She shrugged, pulling my hand up with her own, our fingers still interlocked together.

I gave her a small smile. "Well, at least you don't accidentally flood everyone you touch with the desires as my brother does."

Alice's eyes seemed to shift right to red as she cooed out, "Oh, I love when Val floods me with his desire..."

"I walked right into that one." I barked out with a grin and shook my head before pulling from her grasp, taking a few paces away to put my palms on my hips. "Thanks, love. You keep this up I'll have to start paying you by the hour."