Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hummed and slipped into my field of vision once more, standing in front of me before grasping the fabric at the front of my dress to pull me down to her. "Well, you know my preferred payment method..."

I grunted out as she shoved her mouth to my own then rocked back, pulling me atop her as we both tumbled down into the grass on the small outlook. My tongue rolled against her own, my hands tangling into her hair and rubbing at her drooped ears before I pulled back with a huff, "You just got some and you want more?"

"Of course I do, especially from one of the foxes I love so dearly. Also, see above about being a sex demon," She cooed the words before wrapping her arms around my neck and drawing me back down, kissing me eagerly.

My worries drifted as her scent and touch overtook me. I'd like to think she instigated another lovemaking session out of her desire to comfort me, but I'm sure her being perpetually horny had a hand in things as well.

—♥—

"Well, now you have the summary of the events. It seems our family now has a fallen archangel within our ranks." I sipped on my glass of blood, giving a sigh as it filled me, the rabbit had taken quite a bit of my stamina, seeing as we rolled around in the grass until nearly daybreak.

You gave me a knowing smile before asking and I gave you a level look before huffing out, "Do I not give you enough? I need not go into detail on every sexual escapade I find myself on."

I smiled at your pout before we both grew silent in the moment. Eventually, I clicked my tongue as I stared upon the fire rolling, "My child, it grieves me that you had to come into our family during such tribulation."

My ears lifted at your optimistic words and I gave a nod to them. "Yes, of course, adversity does build character. This ordeal will steel all of us, you may be a fledgling, but you have my power within you, never forget you are an elite amongst our kind and I'll expect many great feats in the future, my progeny."

You responded with eagerness and I showed my teeth in a proud grin before stepping to you and embracing, pushing my forehead to your own. "You will be fine... I- we all will be fine, somehow it will work out." I whispered the words aloud, as much to you as to myself, trying to take in your scent and reinforce my will, knowing what was at stake in the days to come.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.