Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 21

Story Info
Episode 21: Full Moon Nights.
10k words
4.89
3.4k
4
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to Silverpaw, I strongly recommend starting from episode one to get the best experience.

If you are new to Blood & Carrots as a series, you need to start with the first serial if you want to fully enjoy it, no 'silverpaw' in the title.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

Have you been enjoying your time in my little world, my lovely reader? I think we're getting close to the end here and I hope it's been an enjoyable ride for you.

Erm, speaking of enjoyable rides. We've got some loose ends to tie up and I've been hankering to write sex, though I will warn you; this episode I'm trying something a little new. What's new you ask? Heh... well, I'll leave that to you to discover, but the title might give you a hint.

—♥—

Episode 21:

Full Moon Nights

"Here I come!" Shouting out, I lunged forward, my saber slamming against her longsword, steel grinding before we both began a flurry of strikes and parries, sparks showering out from the constant impacts.

Another blade entered my field of vision as I was locked in my engagement with Gloria, I showed my teeth in a snarl before drawing my revolver and catching the swing. The steel ground on the iron as my saber rattled in my grip from Gloria baring down on it while my mother took a few more strikes that I parried with my gun.

My ears lifted as I heard the groaning steel of my training saber starting to fail. Gloria gave a resolute bark as she slammed against the same spot, the blade snapping under the force of the blow as Rachel twisted her own longsword, forcing the gun from my hand, disarming me.

"Try-" I screamed out as I ducked a slash and blurred forward, appearing behind them as my hands stretched out towards their wings, sending a violent blast of hellfire into both their backs. "-harder!"

Both archangels barked out from the blast of flames that sent them to the ground, but they quickly righted themselves, snapping wings of black and white outward to fling the flames away, their stances set.

I showed them both a cocky grin as I lifted my hand, red flames drifting from my fingertips, then the world spun suddenly and I took a knee, grabbing my head as my hellfire faded. My vision darkened slightly, my body wanting to collapse from the exertion I had been putting upon it.

"Sister!"

"My pup!"

Both angels called out to me in shock and were at my side, each taking a knee and gripping my shoulders. "It's only been a day, Sarnai, don't push so hard," My mother scolded gently into my ear as she gripped me.

"Yes, you pushed your body to its limit prior, please tell us when the strain grows to be too much, sister." Gloria whimpered as she squeezed my other arm while I huffed and shook off the daze.

I pushed off my palm that was bracing on the mat, slowly standing as the two angels followed me up, holding my arms still. "I'm okay... Pushing is exactly what I need to do."

Pulling from their grip I paced forward to pick up my discarded gun and collect the broken saber. "She'll be stronger next time, I have to be as well," I snarled the words as I collected the warped broken blade, the steel warm to the touch from all the friction it had endured before snapping.

"Gods willing, the magi will be able to negotiate peace as we all hope, and there will be no need for more fighting." Gloria frowned as she put her free hand to her chest, holding the small rosary she wore.

"Wishful thinking, sister," I growled as I flicked my wrist, tossing the broken blade across the training room to a small pile of ruined equipment we inevitably created, we usually cleaned the pile up once it started getting too big.

"Don't be such a pessimist, my pup," Rachel grumbled at me as she sheathed her sword and gave me a fussy mother-like look.

"Don't tell me how to live my life, Mom! I'm an adult now, got my own place and everything!" I retorted in my best whiny teenager tone, showing her a haughty grin. Rachel grinned and Gloria giggled at my attempt to cut the tension of the room down a little.

"Joking aside though, try to have a little faith, Sarnai. Prepare for the worst, yes, but hope for the best." My mother nodded to me, then lifted her own ears as a loud tone sounded from her cell phone several yards from us, the angel turning to go check the message where the rest of her belongings were.

"No doubt that would be the citadel." Gloria sheathed her own weapon as she spoke out, her gaze shifting to fully settle upon me, a small smile showing as her eyes softened. I couldn't help but return the smile, how could I not? She had always been a lovely dog, but since her change, she was downright radiant to look upon, especially when she smiled. Also, that brewing tension we had going on hadn't been dealt with yet, so that didn't help matters.

"I've been summoned," My mother sighed out, her tone of voice sounding irritated by it.

"Color me surprised." I walked to my mother and we embraced in a hug, pushing our foreheads to one another.

"You take care of yourself, my pup, I'll see you for more training on the morrow," She cooed the words in that doting motherly tone she had developed with me.

"Sounds good, I'll see you then." With a nod, I pulled from her arms, then my mother moved and embraced Gloria as well.

"You also take care of yourself, sister."

Gloria smiled and nodded before stepping back, folding her hands together as she smiled. "It still feels strange to hear you call me that."

"It is strange that we are now equals, I agree. You must very much feel the way I do to Ichiro and Samanth addressing me as one. Nonetheless, these are our roles now." Rachel offered the other angel a gentle smile, then gave a nod. "But of course, you are always welcome to come to me with any worries you have, my sister. I will attempt to be as helpful as I can in the matter, as I was when I was your superior, you are still under my wing of protection, even if yours are equal in size to my own."

My mother heard her phone sound out again and rolled her eyes. "I should go, and you should come to the citadel within the next few hours, Gloria. Ichiro will no doubt want us to go over some more things."

"I will do so," Gloria spoke out as the other angel simply shifted out of reality, slipping through one of their gates they used.

Celestials didn't use the same kind of gates that mages used. Whereas a mage simply parted reality in an area where the magical forces allowed it, Celestial's established a semi-permanent connection to a location through a divine ritual. This also requires them to be present at said location, and if the location is within a threshold of ownership, required consent.

This is why all those years ago, the angels couldn't simply gate over to Charlotte when she was up to her trouble, they wouldn't have had a random gate in the middle of the wilds like that. Now that I thought of it, if our relationship ever went south, we would be in for some trouble, seeing as they now had a direct gate network with a few of our homes.

"You were splendid as always, sister. I love watching you fight. Your movements are fluid and so beautiful." Gloria sighed the words, giving me a gentle smile as her hand rested on her chest, her golden tail wagging slightly.

I tilted my head and offered a smile at her words. "I think you're just horny, sister."

Gloria gave me a surprisingly confident growl as she moved closer, her hand moving to rest upon my hip. "I can't help myself, you're just so beautiful to behold, and I've been waiting so long..." The angel trailed off as she moved in, brushing her lips to my own in a brief kiss.

"Flattery will get you everywhere with me, my lovely angel," Cooing the words in return, I kissed her lips back, then we pushed closer, deepening the kiss, our tongues meeting and flicking against one another curiously.

We kissed for several moments, my hands already wandering, hers doing the same, grasping at my hips and breasts, my own rubbing at her own chest. After some heavy petting, I parted from the kiss, a cocky grin on my face as my ears lowered. "You know I smelled her on you, how was it?"

"She was surprisingly assertive, I adore her even more now." Gloria sighed out as she tilted her head, feeling my tongue slide along her throat, her pulse throbbing against it as she bared her throat obediently. "I'm yours, Sarnai... drink your fill if it pleases you." Her words came out in a blissful sigh, as she gripped my shirt.

My hand grasped her chin and I started to snap down upon her throat, the other voice calling out in my mind, 'Shouldn't we focus on her alone our first time? We've had her blood before, sister.'

'Gods will you shut up and let me have this?!'

'Will you be happy to take her in a euphoric daze and not herself?'

"You're a real killjoy, you know that?" I snarled aloud as I eased my grip on the angel's chin. The look of shock then remorse showing clearly in her eyes made me realize I had said the words aloud.

"S-Sarnai, I- I didn't mean-"

"No! Not you!" I barked out then pushed a hand to my head, growling at myself before I composed and looked her right in the eyes as I spoke, "I mean myself, I don't want to be a killjoy and ruin our first time. I- I want it to be just us, not the high of feeding, you know?"

Her eyes had already started to form tears, but then they shined happily as she showed me a brilliant grin before pouncing right atop me, knocking me to the floor. I yipped out from the impact as she climbed over me, pushing her mouth to my own, kissing me hard as her tail cut through the air rapidly.

'Wow! She's really into the romantic stuff, you should thank me!'

'Will you shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride!'

My fingers tangled into her curly hair, returning her kiss with every bit of force she gave, our tongues playfully rolling together as I argued with myself to shut up and focus on her. Gloria parted from my lips and began to kiss down my own throat, nipping at it playfully with her own bites.

"You're so wonderful, I want our first time to be special too." Her words came out in a hungry growl, her hands squeezing and rubbing somewhat roughly on my breasts through the t-shirt I had worn for training.

"That's what she says... huff... as she drags us both to the training room floor. Not the most picturesque location for it, hm?" I growled the words playfully, then gave a soft grunt as she just snatched at my shirt and jerked it up over my breasts, pulling the sports bra I had worn right up with it.

Her eyes shone as she saw my breasts spill out of the top, her tongue lolled slightly as her tail wagged faster. "Oooh, I think yours are as big as Katrinas... such a lovely fox."

"She's actually got me beat by a-" I snapped my teeth together in a hiss as the retriever didn't let me finish, pushing her mouth down over my left teat and beginning to suckle roughly, her teeth digging into my flesh.

Her growls sounded playful, mixing with whimpers as she suckled happily. I reached down, rubbing at her ears, feeling them lift as she looked up at me with her shining blue eyes, her large black wings spread out over us like a throw. "Ha... ngh... down girl, such an eager dog, I knew you were going to b- Ngh! Geeze!"

I barked out as her hands grabbed at my workout pants, wrenching them down impatiently and bringing the crimson panties right down with them, nonchalantly exposing me to her for the first time.

She didn't give me the chance to say anything and simply grabbed under my knees. I fell back to my palms, bracing, then her face was between my legs, her hot mouth against me, lapping and tasting me frantically.

"Fuck, just-" I clenched my teeth, feeling her suckle and lap skillfully, no doubt desperate to please me. My tongue lolled at the constant strokes her tongue made and before I realized it, I was filling the room with a throaty moan, the archangel having thrown me past my edge.

'Damn, she's one hell of a dog...'

'Shut up! I can't think clearly enough to argue with you, with myself!'

I shuddered, groaning as I felt her lap at my honey, then blinked as she climbed back over me, giving her wings a small flap as she showed me a proud grin. "You taste so good, Sarnai... oh, I can't take it anymore, let's have sex right now!" Her words came out in an eager bark as I saw she was already tugging her panties off while wagging her tail. She had somehow peeled off her jeans while I was in the throes of release, I didn't even realize she had done so until now.

"S-Sure, but don't you want me to return the favor, my angel?" I showed her a playful grin, then huffed as she climbed right into position, tangling her legs with my own.

"Later, later! I need you now!" As she barked the last of the words, she pushed her own clearly wet folds to mine and I gave a soft groan, folding my ears as my hips began to grind with her own, both of us pushing against one another.

"Demanding... impatient... ha... I love it..." I panted the words, wagging my tail as I looked into her eyes, watching her pant and work her hips against me, frantic to release her own tension upon me.

"Yes, I couldn't take it anymore, I've been begging the gods to give me some alone time with you!" She moaned the words in frantic breaths, then clenched her teeth hard, shuddering before she parted her lips, giving a blissful sigh of relief that sent chills down my spine.

It was an adorable yet incredibly sexy thing to hear, then she showed me a pant as she watched me shudder, my body eager to respond to the show she had put on. I crested for her as well, both of us now panting in relief, but our hips still frantic in their movements.

"Give me all you've got, my fox." The angel sighed the words, her hips frantic as she moved towards stoking both of us into a frenzy once more.

"Yours am I?" I showed her a playful grin of my own, my own hips rocking with hers, both our folds drenched in one another's lust as we panted together.

"Yes, Yes! Mmmph... such a majestic fox I have. Ha... I'll be yours too, just keep fucking me!" The last of the words came out almost like an order. I felt my teeth show in an amused grin, this was a very cute side of her I was quite enjoying.

My nails dug into the mat beneath us as I ground more attentively, feeling my pearl pressing to her own. "Ngh... this time I'll play along... don't think you'll always be giving orders, my angel."

Gloria shuddered at my words, her tongue lolling out once more as she barked out into a sharp moan, her tail slamming into the mat beneath her as her wings unfurled in response to her throes of release.

I showed my teeth in another grin, closing my eyes as I felt my own release tear through me as well, though I didn't have the elaborate props she had to show it, she would have to do with just hearing my tail wag against the mat while I sighed out in my own moan of relief.

We kept it up for a while before finally getting it out of our systems. After cleaning up the area, we found ourselves in one of the showers in the locker room. Gloria was pushed up to me, kissing at my lips as I returned the gesture, our hands running over one another's body, sponges in hand as we washed the smell of sex from ourselves.

"Oh sister, that was so much fun. I've been wanting you for ages now." Gloria cooed the words as she hugged me, our breasts pushing together as I moved a hand to stroke down her wet tail.

"You should have approached me sooner." I nuzzled her cheek, patting her firm rear playfully.

"I was concerned about a lot of factors. Alex, Elias, and of course, Katrina." She pushed her forehead to my own, sighing as I scratched at the base of her tail, lathering soap into where the fur met her flesh.

"Seems things are working out. This whole house has just turned into one big orgy, it's deplorable!" I barked the words out in a haughty tone, flicking my own tail as she met my eyes with a small smile.

"Have you laid with Alex yet?" She tilted her head curiously, giving me a surprisingly eager look.

"We've not really had any time to. I suppose it's a lot like you and I, what with focusing on training and keeping our heads on."

"True, I've not spoken with Katrina since we all were together. I feel guilty, like I should have stepped aside and let them have their first time alone." Gloria frowned as she pulled from me slightly, putting a hand to her bare chest, resting over her rosary.

"Hey, this isn't some sappy romance novel, you don't need every first time to be cheesy with smooth jazz playing to be special, you know?" I gave her a playful grin, resting a hand on her hip.

"Yes, you're right. We just did it in the training room, but it was wonderful and special, a-and..." She trailed off, her cheeks growing darker as the water rushed over her body, dripping off the feathers of her folded wings.

"And what?" I moved my palm to her face, cupping it and guiding her to look upon me. I already had my answer as her eyes met mine.

"I want more..." Gloria snarled the words in a hungry growl before I suddenly pushed her to the wall of the shower. The dog yipped at the shift but groaned eagerly as I started kissing down her body, shifting to my knees.

"Fine by me, but this time I'm taking the reins." I felt her fingers tangle into my wet hair and rub at my ears while I kissed down to her navel.

"Yes, please... I'm happy to have you take my reins, collar me and call me your dog if it pleases you." She groaned the words drunkenly and I grinned as I shook my head. Once again my life had become more complicated, but at least I'd never be bored at this rate.

—♥—

The following day I, my husband, and Alice had gathered to speak with Alex about pack business.

"So I get this little pack thing you do is important, but can't you rain check it? I mean we are due to go speak with the magi about peace talks any day now." Elias put a hand to his hip, giving Alex a frown as we stood in the foyer of the mansion.

"Attendance is not optional, you don't miss the seasonal hunt under any circumstance. If you draw breath you don't miss it." Alex frowned as he folded his arms, giving a resolute nod.

"Well technically, you meet that criteria now," I spoke the words playfully, but I saw the frown show on his face. I had no doubt inadvertently hit a nerve, but that stands to reason, we weren't even sure how his pack was going to take all of this.

"I'm more worried they'll try to kill you, love." Alice frowned and put a hand to her chest as she continued, "I really don't want to slaughter all of your pack mates in a furious rampage of tears you know."

"Hey hey, if one of us is rampaging, we all are. No one is to lay a finger, paw, or whatever were-appendage they may have on our brother," Elias growled the words, giving the rabbit a reassuring nod.

"Look, I'm sure if I explain the situation, it will be fine. I've been a member of their pack as long as I've been here with Blackpaw. Worst case scenario they ask me to leave, but I don't foresee them even considering killing me."

I nodded and put a hand to my own chest, huffing out in a matter-of-fact tone, "Yes, I'm sure it will be fine. I shall also accompany you as a representative of our house and your sire. Perhaps that will help to smooth things over so you need not be exiled from your pack."

Alice frowned and started to speak, but Elias put a hand to her head, rubbing it gently. "My wife can handle this, Alice. You already negotiate enough with the magi and celestials."

"Then doesn't that mean I'm more than qualified to negotiate with this as well?" Alice grumbled the words as Elias rubbed her ears and hair.