Blood & Carrots - Silverpaw Ep. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new dog started chuffing the air and I allowed it, but when he moved to my backside, I gave a rumbling snarl of warning, as if that were something I'd have only allowed the wolf near me to do. The coyote hesitated but moved towards me again and I shifted my stance to face him straight on, showing my large sharp teeth as I gave a warning bark, but then Alex simply drove a paw into his side, sending the smaller dog tumbling back.

The two started to square off in a snarl of growls as if to compete for mating rights to a female. It pissed me off at the prospect and as they started to close on one another I sprang from my hind-legs and stood between the two of them. I sent out a furious howl as red flames rolled off my form before shooting a snarling growl at the newcomer. The dog tucked his tail and quickly retreated from me, then as Alex huffed out but I gave him my own stare, my flames still pouring off me. The wolf lowered his ears and whimpered in apology as he shifted down to bend on his front paws.

I stewed for a few moments then calmed my flames, moving to him and pushing my nose to the side of his muzzle, nuzzling him to show I forgave him for his crass display. He returned the nuzzle then the pack leader howled out, the tone different from the last. On a primal level, I understood it, it was basically saying social time was over and it was time to hunt.

Alex and I howled in return as a chorus of yips, howls, roars, and all other sorts of battle cries came from our hunting party. Then like that we were on the move, moving as a single unit as we swept down the hills and into the nearby plains. The world blurred under my paws as I huffed and panted, running alongside the wolf, as if being pulled by some supernatural awareness.

Matilda led the pack, moving with surprising speed, but it was obvious some of the members were hanging back, others acting as guards to protect the venerable pack leader. It was as much a ceremony as it was a hunt for them.

The scent of prey was found quickly and we broke off into various groups to bring it down. Of course following Matilda's advice I and Alex decided we'd bring the final kill after the prey had been chased. Sparing the gory details, when the time came I did indeed go right for the throat and given I brought all the supernatural power my other form had, it was a simple task. I and Alex focused on the blood, lapping at it while the others that had joined our party tore the hapless creature apart in savage snaps of jaws and rending of flesh.

So the night went, we ran and we hunted, the killing frequent. I understood now the point of this, it was therapy for them. A way to let the beast out of the cage, get the savage hunger quelled so they could function normally until the next hunt. It also explained why the hunt was mandatory.

Things blurred for me as the feral wild side of my brain took hold. I stopped thinking, stopped caring, I became one of the wild animals, stalking and hunting, all the while with the wolf at my side, that wolf I had known for decades, the wolf I saved, my wolf.

Hours passed and eventually, the pack dwindled as members grew fatigued or felt satisfied before returning to the camp. I found myself winded as well from all the activity, though more from a mental standpoint than a physical one. I found myself lazily lounging in a field, my paws tucked under me as I leaned against the wolf that had been with me the whole hunt. He was on his side, letting me push into his underside, just below his own muzzle.

He moved in, nuzzling and growling into my ears as if praising my efforts. I returned the nuzzle, my own growls of contentment obvious as we had our primitive cuddle session, none of the other pack members around, giving us the small field to ourselves.

The wolf gave a playful huff and I felt him bite down on my ear, I gave a shocked yip and jerked back, bumping under his chin with my muzzle, my tail smacking into his hip. He growled and licked my cheek and I felt a shiver go down my spine before I returned a lap against the side of his own jaw.

His growl shifted to one of hunger and I found myself panting as he climbed over me. I felt my tail hiking up on instinct alone as he started to mount me before my mind finally caught up with the animal in me and I gave a sharp bark of realization. The wolf huffed in shock as I moved away from him slightly, then willed my form to change as I shifted back to my normal appearance.

"Alex! I'm by no means a romantic, but our first time is not going to be as primitive dogs!" I growled the words, still on my hands and knees, my tail lifted as the dog got a good look at my drenched folds. I looked over my shoulder and sighed out with need, "Hurry up and shift, you're not taking me as a wild dog."

The wolf blinked his eyes, as if coming to grips with what had almost happened, then he shifted out of the primal form as I had requested. "Sorry... is this... better?" The words came out raspy and forced as my mouth hung open, seeing he hadn't gone back to normal, but instead shifted to his full were-form.

"What do you mean bet- hrk!" I bit back my words as the massive werewolf climbed right over me, his heavy paw shoving on my upper body, forcing my chest to the ground, my rear sticking up, tail still raised.

I clenched my teeth together, huffing out as I dug my hands into the earth beneath me, snarling as he moved over me. "Alex! Do you really-" I couldn't finish the words as he pushed his length right to my entrance, my tongue lolled at the pressure of it, I couldn't see him but I could imagine what his shifted form did for him down there as well.

My nails dug into the earth as I clenched my teeth, huffing and wincing as he ground against my entrance, his heavy paw pushed to my back, his other holding my hip. His hooked claws slightly dug into my flesh as he held me in place, slowly grinding and prodding until the tip of his length finally pushed past.

I shuddered and felt my tongue loll, my eyes rolling up as I felt him pushing in, every inch forced into my tight walls until he came to rest at my core with a heavy bump. I heard a savage throaty groan of relief from him before he collapsed onto his own elbows, large claws splayed over my smaller hands, digging into the earth like mine had done.

His chest was pushed to my back, leaving me trapped under him, then he started moving, pumping himself inside, gliding along my walls, and impacting deep into me. I pushed my forehead to the ground, panting as he took me in such a primitive way and in such a wild form. "Huff... damn... so deep... you're going to break me Alex..."

"You'll be fiiiiiine..." He hissed the words in a proud snarl in my ears, then moved in, nuzzling at my cheek as he had done in my primal form before giving it a lap.

I panted out as I looked to the side, seeing the large rows of teeth, his tongue lolled out of his muzzle as he bucked against my smaller body, pushing deep with each impact. My release came a few moments later and I gave a throaty moan in relief, the sexual tension obvious from the night.

'Gods... I've no words, sister.'

'Good! Keep it that way and let me enjoy this!'

I couldn't help but give a drunken grin as he kept thrusting even through my orgasm. My hand moved up to rub under his chin, scratching at the fur there as I sighed out, "That's a good dog... c'mon Alex... make the most of it, there'll be hell to pay for this little stunt."

He gave me an excited growl, as if my pending retribution was something he was eager for. I briefly imagined tying him down before having sex with Gloria and Alice, or some other dominatrix-level torture tactics. My thoughts scattered as he snarled and started thrusting more vigorously in me. I yipped out and dug my nails into his chin, bracing on my elbow as I felt the wolf battering at my core, as if trying to break me.

"Alex! F-Fuck!" I cried out as he made me crest again, my nails digging into his jaw as I hissed out, feeling him once again just pushing through the release. He fucked me like a wild animal in his were-form, savage snarls filling my ears as he bucked against me, my knees drove into the earth as he took me like I was a pack bitch in heat.

By the fifth, I was already drooling and feeling my mind reeling when I felt something pushing along my walls. I tucked my tongue and clenched my teeth, eyes growing wide at what I felt. The damn wolf had a knot in this form. I started to say something, but his thrusts just grew harder, my throat unable to do much more than vocally yip and moan.

He pulled another from me and I felt my eyes growing wet with tears, the pleasure making my mind reel as he pumped into me, the bulge of his knot growing with each stroke. I released his muzzle to brace on both elbows, my tongue lolled as I drooled from the pleasure, then as I started to crest once more, I gave a shrill yip as he bottomed out violently into me.

My teeth clenched as I felt his knot bloom to full, knowing I was trapped with him and as his fire erupted in me, it flung me over the edge once more. I howled out but it was drowned out by his own savage howl of a moan. I jerked under him, tongue hanging out, feeling as punch drunk as I probably looked. He ground and jerked against me, but the knot wouldn't let him move an inch as he poured everything into me.

By the last gush, I felt so full I would swear my stomach might be pushing out slightly as I gave an exhausted groan, feeling him slump onto his elbows, panting in relief in my ears. "... love you... adore you..." He snarled the broken words before nuzzling at my cheek.

"Fucking wolf... " I slurred the words out, shaking my head as I tried to compose myself, my tongue still lolled out as I came down slowly from it all.

I felt his fur-covered chest pushing to my bare back as he panted heavily into my ears. One hand pushed up to rub under his chin, scratching there as I finally sighed out, "You have my love as well, but gods am I going to be sore from this..."

"My apologies." The words came out clipped and sharp as I grinned, feeling him nuzzle and shifting my hips, feeling him still secure in me.

"How long does this usually last, Alex?" I gave him a glance, pulling at his muzzle so he could see my eyes. The massive wolf gave a shrug and my ears lifted. "What do you mean you don't know? Haven't you done this with Gloria or Alice?"

His head shook in response and my mouth gaped slightly at the realization that he had shared a first with me. All be it a savage, frenzied, animal-driven first, but a first all the same. I gave a resigned huff and settled back onto my elbows, wagging my tail against his belly. "I'd ask if you had anything to talk about, but it seems you have to struggle to speak in that form."

Alex gave a nod, then I felt his massive arms gently hug me, giving my cheek another doggy kiss. I grinned and scratched under his chin as I shook my head. "Kisses won't save you, there's gonna be hell to pay for this one, big guy." I cooed the words in what I hoped came off as playful as we laid there in the grass together.

—♥—

I frowned at your question and gave a shrug, looking away awkwardly, surprised at myself for divulging the story at all. "It wasn't too bad, I was able to wriggle loose after about five or ten minutes."

A bark filled my throat as I glared at you when you asked how much I enjoyed it. "That is a rude question to ask! I- I refuse to answer it!" I shoved my nose into the air, giving a frustrated huff as you laughed at my response.

My stomach twisted at the thought of the session that had happened just yesterday, it was quite a thrilling experience and something I never expected to experience. "My child... it never ceases to amaze me the things you can still experience in this world, even at my age."

We grew silent and I thought about everything that had transpired this last year or so, I wanted more than anything for you to be strong, strong enough to protect yourself if something happened to me. My ears folded and I sighed, "My child, I think-"

We both looked up as Alice came trotting right into the study without even announcing herself. "Hey, it looks like the magi have set it all up."

"Ah splendid, when?" I tilted my head curiously.

"Now. It looks like this isn't a cordial thing. It's more of a 'we do this now or we lose the window.' kind of thing.'"

"Damn those stupid spirits." I snarled as I rose and gave you a nod. "We'll talk later, my child. I need to go prepare for the coming situation." I snapped my tail in a hard flick as I walked past my lover, moving to our bedroom to get changed. I'd dress formally, but in my battle attire lest things went south.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.