All Comments on 'Blood and Honey'

by Thermite

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. You're the first writer i've found on here to actually explore the emotional side of incest in a somewhat realistic way. Good characters, good story, really hope there will be more of this. Whatever the case, don't stop writing!

PS iirc in the first story, the one from Georgia's POV, she mentioned her and Albert being the same age, while in this one Albert is described as being significantly older. Might want to check that up, make sure of the continuity. Anyways, great job!

ThermiteThermitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, most recent Anon! Though I guess you probably won't see this. You're correct, I messed the ages up in this one. Good catch! I don't think there's any way of editing it without removing the story and republishing it, which would mess up people's Favourites lists, so I'll let it stand and make a note for future tales. I appreciate the heads up! I do tend to prefer keeping continuity solid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThermite@Thermite
Isn't this technically an autobiography? Just a thought. Anyway, I'm a white Australian member of the homo sapiens sapiens species. I enjoy writing and I've been told I'm not too bad at it. I write erotica rather slowly. This is by choice rather than necessity - I CAN wri...