Blood & Magic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No stop!" Ashley shouted, startling Kirstin and Sakeena. "Kirstin is it? What was Melissa's...cognitive status like before she was staked?"

Kirstin took a moment to reflect on the fight she'd just seen, most upsetting was seeing Sakeena, a woman who was a psychologist, visibly upset to the point of breaking down. It seemed so uncharacteristic for her. Kirstin held Sakeena's hand and squeezed it. "She...was different. I don't know. she let out this roar that sounded like an animal and she lost control, she just started swinging at the hunter."

"So she did frenzy." Ashley said looking away. "Shit. Okay, first things first we need to be sure she is fed. Second, Kirstin do you have handcuffs on you?"

"Yes..why?" Kirstin asked, feeling unnerved as she saw Sakeena let go of her hand and get up to go to the kitchen.

"As soon as we pull the stake out, Melissa might resume her wild state and attack us." Ashley began. "So I'm trying to make sure that we can contain her and calm her down without drawing in more people."

Kirstin reached into her jacket and pulled out her handcuffs to hand to Ashley. She knelt down to lift Melissa over and then stopped, staring at her hips. "Why is she practically naked?"

Kirstin didn't have anything to do with Melissa's state of undress but that she could only answer Ashley's question had her feel guilty. "Er..the hunter did that. She seemed to enjoy doing it actually. She kept commenting on Melissa's small...er...parts."

Both Ashley and Sakeena looked at each other and then at Kirstin, "You mean this hunter was more focused on Melissa's breast size than killing her?" Sakeena asked, "As she was fighting?"

"It was the weirdest thing." Kirstin continued, "she was" she held her hands out in front of her, "well endowed? It was like she was making herself feel better by making herself feel superior to Melissa's chest size. Is that how all hunters are?"

"No not at all." Ashley said."I've never heard of a hunter wearing a catsuit with big breasts. She sounds like a comic book character from the 90s."

"Jokes on her anyway, I don't think I've ever heard Melissa comment on her body." Sakeena added. She reached out and touched Kirstin's back, fingers dragging along her shoulder blade. "Although, being humiliated might have pissed her off."

Ashley knelt down by Melissa and touched her face, pushing her mouth open. "Okay Sakeena come here, I don't know when the last time Melissa fed, but I imagined she used some blood fighting that hunter. Spare what you can."

Sakeena rolled up her sleeve and put her wrist to her mouth. Kirstin watched with her hand over her mouth as she saw Sakeena's teeth right before biting into her wrist. She grunted as she jerked her face away and then immediately held her opened wrist over Melissa's mouth. With her other hand she pinched the wound, forcing jets of blood to fall from her arm and into Melissa's throat. Sakeena's eyes moved from Melisa to Kirstin and she said, "It's okay Kirstin, I've done this before."

Ashley looked at Kirstin and saw the shock on her face, "Oh she's never seen you-oh that's right. She's the mortal who Melissa ran into by." she covered her mouth. "Oops." giggles escaped her lips and then she looked at Melissa, "Kind of ironic huh? It's Melissa this time who lost her pants."

Sakeena's chuckle didn't make it any easier for Kirstin's shock to wear off, nevertheless she forced a laugh. "Will she be okay when she wakes up?"

"We're about to find out." Ashley said with a nervous smile. She closed Melissa's mouth, giving Sakeena time to close her eyes. Kirstin was about to grab sheets to cover her wrist but then she watched as the wound slowly closed. She nodded at Ashley who then placed her hands on Melissa's shoulders, leaning forward to press her weight down.

"Okay, Sakeena, I'm going to need you to use all your strength to keep her legs pinned. Press down HARD because if she runs we're fucked. I'm not as fast as Melissa."

Nodding, Sakeena rolled up her sleeves and breathed in, tensing her arms as she knelt down. Kirstin watched as the contours of her forearms shift, her skin seeming to shrink around muscle as her forearms increased in tone. She made C-grips around Melissa's ankles and stretched her legs out as if she were doing a pushup.

"Okay now Kirstin?" Ashley asked to confirm her name, continuing when she saw Kirstin nod. "I want you to pull the stake out of Melissa and as soon as you do, help Sakeena keep her pinned. she's probably going to lash out still. I'll speak to her because she'll recognize my voice the most, just keep her pinned okay?"

"Got it." Kirstin said, reaching out and grabbing onto the stake. It felt as it it was part of Melissa the way it didn't budge, like a sword in a stone that could never be removed. Kirstin grabbed it with both hands and pulled as hard as she could, her feet kicking against the wall. Just when she thought it was futile, Kirstin fell backwards once the stake was freed, jets of blood spewing in the air followed with a loud roar coming from Melissa as her body thrashed.

"BABE! It's ME! Ashley! MELISSA! CALM DOWN!"

"Kirstin help me!" Sakeena called, pressing down on her forearms to get more weight. Kirstin dropped the blood soaked stake and dove on top of Melissa's thighs, wrapping her arms around them. Melissa's knee managed to lift and hit Kirstin in the forehead, causing her to see stars.

"MELISSA! IT'S Ashley! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Melissa's legs kicked, to Kirstin's surprise it was enough force to push her and Sakeena up and down. Upon glancing at Ashley, it appeared as if she too had difficulty restraining her girlfriend.

"For fuck sakes Melissa you're better than this! Calm the fuck down!"

Melissa's had slammed down on the ground, bucking her hips to try and fight free. Her head whipped side to side and her mouth elongated. It was when her eyes fluttered that they shifted from rolling in the back of her head to relaxing and shifting back to the green eyes she normally had. Her pupils shrunk and her hips lowered back to the ground.

"Where am I?" Melissa asked, the force pushing against her allies waning as she lay on the ground. "Ash?"

Ashley smiled as she looked down at Melissa and ran her hands along her partner's hair, "Hey you. Had a little trouble tonight?"

Melissa's lips curled back as she closed her eyes, touching the open wound in her chest. "Fucking hell! Yes you could say so." she squeezed her eyes shut and then the gape around her chest began to shrink, red muscle regenerating before closing around the space. It looked like the reverse of growth to Kirstin who watched with fascination.

"That's it babe. Just relax and let it heal." Ashley said as she massaged Melissa's temples. She then looked at Kirstin, "How did the hunter know you were here?"

"she thought Melissa was responsible for the missing student." Kirstin said, looking at Melissa to gauge her response. "She said Melissa has been luring women from clubs in downtown and taking them out to the woods."

Ashley shook her head, "Ugh great. We have a hunter who's following you. you're getting careless babe."

"Ash, I'm not in the mood for a lecture. I just got my ass kicked by a hunter." She winced as the gap finally closed around her chest. She sat up and let Ashley and Sakeena scoop their arms under hers, pulling her to her feet. "Where is she? I'm going to kill that fucking bitch and deliver her skull to the Prince."

Melisa's fists were clenched as she went to the window, looking down to try and deduct where the hunter might have gone. Unbeknownst to her, the back of her wonder woman panties were on full display, the "Pow" image facing the other three women.

Ashley held a hand over her mouth to cover her smile. Sakeena did the same while Kirstin didn't see how anyone could laugh considering Melissa faced total destruction. "Where the fuck did she go Kirstin?" Melissa snapped.

"Um babe?" Ashley asked. "What happened to your pants?"

"My-what?" Melissa asked and then looked down, spotting her pale white legs that disappeared under her wonder woman boy briefs. Her jaw dropped as she turned around, realizing she was shirtless as well, her small breasts flush with her flat stomach. Turning around, Melissa realized she was being stared at. Her hands were held up as her legs buckled but then she closed her eyes and lowered her arms to her side. "...Kirstin, get me that Candace woman's skirt. Now."

"I cant." Kirstin said,grabbing onto Sakeena's hand for support in fear of defying Melissa. "I-it's evidence."

"Kirstin. Give me that fucking skirt now or I'll rip your pants off instead."

"Whoa easy there tiger" Ashley said as she touched both of Melissa's shoulders. "Kirstin's right, we can't tamper with evidence. Besides...you look cute in the anniversary present I got you." she smiled as she pulled on the waistband and let it snap against Melissa's hips.

At outing the origin of her undergarments, Melissa's mouth hung open as she stared at Ashley before looking to Sakeena and Kirstin. "I-don't you-this is-..stop talking!" she said as she hit Ashley's arm. "I-was in a hurry tonight, I didn't think."

Ashley wasn't listening. she was too busy examining the back. "Baby what happened? The back is stretched. Did she give you a wedgie?"

"ASHLEY! SHUT UP!" Melissa shouted, turning around and stomping her feet. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." She tried pulling on the open flaps of her torn shirt, closing them around her bare chest.

Kirstin watched as Sakeena's eyes widened, her lips puckering as she fought not to burst out laughing. The grip around Kirstin's wrist was like a vice and she turned around so as not to look at Melissa.

"Aw someone's embarrassed." Ashley sang.

"I'm not embarrassed." Melissa said in a curt tone. "That's Kirstin. You know me. I walk around my haven naked all the time. Being in my...your gift to me is nothing."

"Oh really." Ashley folded her arms. "Then why don't you just leave the hotel by cloaking yourself if you're so comfortable?"

Melissa looked at the door and down at her state of undress. Her lips quivered and it was when she made eye contact with Sakeena and Kirstin that she said, "Fine! Fuck this anyway. Kirstin just be sure you analyze those clothes and i expect results by tomorrow!"

"Um okay." Kirstin said, looking at Sakeena and Ashley. For once, the commandeering voice of Melissa wasn't as intimidating with her partner mocking her.

Melissa spun around, eyes narrowed as she stared at Sakeena and Kirstin. "And neither of you better utter a word about tonight. Not anyone and not ever in my presence. do you understand?"

Kirstin and Sakeena nodded.

"Do both of you fucking understand! Especially you Kirstin!" Melissa snapped.

Ashley immediately touched Melissa's shoulders and turned her around, "Yeah okay killer they get it. No mentioning the feminist Wonder Woman panties i got you for our anniversary."

"Ash!"

"Okay sorry!" she held her hands up but then stuck her tongue out as she smiled. "After you milady."

"Fucking hunter." Melissa murmured as she grabbed the door. She closed her eyes and muttered, "This will be easier if you three turned around, it's harder if i have to hide from you too."

The three of them obeyed Melissa, although not out of fear, but pity for the vampire who normally kept herself so composed. The humiliation of being made to look ridiculous breaking down her resolve. When she saw the three women facing away, Melissa closed her eyes and focused her mind to call upon her powers of obfuscation to hide her from plane sight.

Grabbing the door, Melissa turned the knob and opened it, stepping outside at a casual pace like she normally did. The art of concealing from the naked eye was not in actually disappearing, but in tricking the minds around her into thinking she wasn't there. Melissa didn't even need to sidestep people on the streets as they would subconsciously move out of her way.

Melissa turned around and saw Ashley close behind her. Without a proper shirt, Melissa folded her arms, keeping her head up high as she walked down the halls, eyes closed as she relied on the teachings of Inanna to empower her undressed state. There was no shame in being half naked, just the western world's christian views of what modesty was. That still didn't stop Melissa from hearing the gasp of a man and woman nearby.

"Good heavens! Where are her pants?!" the old woman said, shaking her head as she pointed at Melissa's underwear with her cane.

"She ain't got no shirt neither. or no bra!" her husband Earl said, raising his glasses and leaning his head forward.

Melissa opened her eyes and saw an elderly couple, both of them in long robes standing in their doorway. Their eyes were clearly zeroed in on the "W" of her panties. she looked down and squealed, folding her arms over her underwear as she smiled. "Uh..hehe..whoops. I forgot my pants."

"But you remembered your socks and shoes?" the old woman said as she pointed to the brown loafers and white socks that helped add to Melissa's ridiculous image, "Are you drunk young lady? Smoking too much of the hashish as they call it?"

If Melissa had been alive, the color would have drained from her face. she looked over her shoulder and saw Ashley, both hands over her mouth to conceal her wide smile. She ran up to Melissa and touched her arm, "Um yes! sorry folks. my friend smoked too much weed. that's why she's out here without pants. right babe?"

"Yes...i smoked too much weed." Melissa hissed, closing her eyes. Her arms remained stiff as they rested by her side. her legs squeezed together and the touch of bare flesh reminded her of her state of humiliation. "Babe...get me my JACKET! please."

"Sure babe." Ashley doubled forward as a snort escaped her lips. she ran back to eh hotel room where Kirstin and Sakeena watched from afar. Ashley gestured for Sakeena's business jacket but clearly struggled with containing her laughter.

Kirstin watched as Melissa maintained her proud demeanor despite being in the hallway without her clothes, head held high, hands balled into fists as she waited for Ashley to run up to her and hand her a jacket. Quickly, Melissa wrapped it around her waste. "Thank you miss for saving me from walking without my pants."

"Honey you should really wear a bra too. i know you don't have anything to hold up but it's really not ladylike." the old woman said, pointing to Melissa's breasts.

Ashley saw Melissa's nostrils flair and before she could respond, Ashley pushed her towards the elevator. "That's what i tell her all the time. Thanks for the tip folks. Have a good night!"

Melissa tightened her lips as she walked with Ashley, pulling on the bottom of Sakeena's jacket so it acted as the shortest skirt she'd ever worn. The bottom leg holes of her briefs could still be seen. She waited to be out of earshot before she muttered, 'Why didn't it fucking work?"

"It requires concentration, maybe you're too embarr-flustered to best concentrate?" Ashley suggested, "Not embarrassed though." she reached around and pinched the soft part of Melissa's rear cheek.

"Stop that!" Melissa smacked Ashley's hands and pulled on the bottom of her panties. "Don't pinch my butt in public." was the last that they could hear her say before they disappeared around the corner.

"That, was the weirdest thing I've ever seen." Kirstin said to Sakeena.

"What was? The staking or meeting Ashley?"

"Um, yes?" Kirstin said as she looked to Sakeena, admiring the sight of her cream colored blouse, showing off the straps to her brassier underneath. "Come on, I need to bag those clothes for analysis." she walked back into the room and shut the door.

"We should really get rid of that blood also." Sakeena said pointing to the floor where Melissa lay. "I'm sorry I should've realized that would happen."

"It's not like you see a vampire get staked all the time." Kirstin said as she pulled plastic evidence bags from her coat. You seemed pretty upset when you saw her. Has that ever happened before?" she handed Sakeena a pair of white and stared when there was no answer to her comment.

Sakeena had her arms folded, eyes facing the floor as she stood before the pool of blood. "No. It hasn't." Sakeena said quietly, "I, never saw Melissa, defeated like that."

"Is that why you cried?" Kirstin asked, dropping the bags and touching Sakeena's shoulder.

"Yes and no." she said, resting her hand on top of Kirstin's. "It probably looked out of character didn't it?"

"I've never seen you lose composure like that."

"it doesn't happen often. It's, because of my bond with Melissa." Sakeena sighed, her eyes closed.

"It makes you lose control?"

"It's from drinking her blood. The effect, it changes my emotions, my attachment to her. It's like pure infatuation."

"Like, in love with her?" Kirstin asked.

"In a way yes. Although it's not that strong. It's usually only when she feeds on me that I feel that deep emotional connection, but when I saw her lying there like she was dead, I thought I would lose her and I panicked."

"So she forces you to serve her and then emotionally enslaves you too?" Kirstin said, letting go of Sakeena. "God Sakeena I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." Sakeena said, turning around to hug Kirstin. "It's just from the first time she turned me. I just don't want you thinking that takes away from my feelings for you. It's just, a part of my life that comes with being a ghoul."

Even in the darkness, Sakeena's eyes seemed to glow from the natural light in the room. Kirstin knew they should be working to clean up the scene, but the intimacy of the hotel room relaxed Kirstin, a bizarre night of violence budding into a date. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Sakeena's. "I suddenly don't feel so bad that hunter made Melissa look like an idiot."

The sounds of Sakeena's laughter had Kirstin forgetting about her duties. "Yeah that was something to walk into. She does not like being made to look like a fool." her fingers traced down Kirstin's arms and around her hands. "I actually wanted you to tell me more about that."

"About what?" Kirstin asked, "How Melissa lost her cloths?" She tried thinking of a way to answer, but Sakeena's hands traveling across her chest, reaching down to un-tuck Kirstin's shirt from her pants and tickle her stomach. "I mean, she was fighting the hunter and-"

"Shh." Sakeena pressed her index finger over Kirstin's lips. When she was sure Kirstin had her attention, Sakeena turned around, pulling Kirstin's arms over her waist. "I want you to undress me while you tell me." she whispered, "Outside on the balcony."

Before Kirstin could resist or ask why, she felt Sakeena's backside push against her hips, her curvy thighs swaying against Kirstin's. She could smell the lilac scented shampoo of Sakeena's hair. "Um, we shouldn't outside, what about the crime scene?"

"I don't care." Sakeena said as she pulled Kirstin towards the window. "Something about Melissa being humiliated makes me want to feel embarrassed too." she took Kirstin's hand and guided it under her skirt, puling it up so she could feel between her legs, the touch of wet lace and cotton making her heart flutter.

She looked up and saw Sakeena's smile, lower lip disappearing under her teeth as she felt Kirstin's fingers tickle in between her legs. She opened her mouth and slipped her tongue in Kirstin's, raising a leg to wrap around her hips. "Okay." Kirstin whispered once they broke contact. Get your ass outside." Sakeena felt her skirt pull over her ass before feeling a sharp pain from Kirstin's hand. For a moment all her weight pressed into Kirstin, weak in the knees from her lower half being tickled by the spank.

"Anything you say detective." Sakeena said, pulling Kirstin outside. As soon as she stepped over the broken window, the cool night air blew over her uncovered buttocks, protected only by the black pair of laced boy-short panties she wore underneath. "How did it look when my fucking master lost her pants?"