Blood & Magic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm it was hot." Kirstin said, "She thought she could just take control and didn't even see the hunter's hands move. They were so fast. She cut Melissa's belt and her pants dropped to her ankles like she was Elmer Fudd."

Sakeena turned around again, showing Kirstin her plump cheeks, the back of her panties stretched to their limit. Once turning around she saw the apartment complex across the street. On the exact same level as their balcony was the workout gym inside the building. The rooms were lit by fluorescent lights and plexiglass windows protected the inhabitants from the outside. Sakeena could see two women and a man walking on treadmills, facing her. She looked down and saw that her skirt was so high up the front of her panties were on show, her legs long enough that her hips were above the balcony guard.

"Sakeena, are you sure about this?" Kirstin asked, watching the joggers, the two women with long white cords attached to their headphones.

Sakeena slid her thighs against each other, closing her eyes as she thought the worst. "Oh Kirstin please...tell me more." her hips swiveled and she folded her hands over her panties as if she were covering herself, thinking back to the night her robe was ripped off her body and she was exposed in her rainbow panties.

"Melissa tripped and fell. Her ass was so...small. She looked stupid with her ass sticking out." Kirstin swung her hand in an underhanded motion and slapped Sakeena's rear again. Kirstin closed her eyes as well, thinking back to Melissa's humiliation, the sweet succulent image of her comeuppance. For too long Kirstin was humiliated in front of the vampire and the hunter gave her such a gift. "Can you believe she wore those panties?"

Sakeena moaned, throwing her head back. "Oh I know, she's so fucking whipped. Just like me when I'm spanked by you." her voice was loud, high pitched while grinding against Kirstin. her hands slide up her belly and pinched the top button of her blouse. "Mm fuck, Kirstin what am I doing?"

"You're making a fool of yourself you dirty slut." Kirstin hissed with a grin. She'd been wanting Sakeena all night and planned to ravage her in her home. But this is what the psychologist wanted and now that they were together, Kirstin couldn't stop. "You know what made it so good?"

"Mmm what was it baby?" Sakeena asked, her shirt parting open and revealing her black laced half-cup bra. By now her face started to burn, looking across the street, she knew all it would take was one lift of their heads to see her surrendering to her perverted desires.

"Melissa's panties. she looked so girly in them. She mocks me all the time and she just looked like a hypocrite in them." she grabbed Sakeena's hips and pulled her skirt down so fast she didn't know if the zipper split open or if it ripped. Kirstin groaned at the sight of Sakeena's rear cheeks jiggling and then opened her mouth to bite where Sakeena's ass curved into her thigh.

"OOOH yes. Oh baby, you know we can be seen right? Across the street? Those people, they can see me in my panties now." Sakeena's voice sounded so high it was as if she were a college freshman. the dirty talk reducing her from the intellectual scientist to a helpless submissive under Kirstin's power.

"Good. Let's show them your tits." Kirstin reached around and pulled open Sakeena's shirt, the remaining bottom buttons flying in the air and down the streets below. She heard Sakeena gasp and then buck her hips.

"Oh my goddess." Sakeena folded one arm over her breasts and another over her panties, legs bent inward as she mockingly acted embarrassed. In a way she was, thinking of how she was risking her career by stripping outside. She knew she was blushing for real, but the dampness between her legs was also real. Her hands began to push into her erogenous zones, making circles against her breasts and lower lips. "My clothes."

"Fuck your clothes." Kirstin yanked Sakeena's shirt off her shoulders and threw it to the ground. The sight of her partner's lacy lingerie in contrast to her conservative business wear made Kirstin's pulse beat faster. "You and Melissa think you're better than me because I lose my clothes all the time?" she grabbed the back of Sakeena's underwear and jerked upward.

The tightening of her cotton between her legs sent a jolt of pleasure through Sakeena's belly. She whipped her head back and squealed out loud, her hands seconds too late to cover her mouth. The thought of people outside hearing her moment of weakness made her temples burn, she was out of control now but she didn't want to stop. "I'm sorry detective." she looked around to see the fierce look in Kirstin's eyes. "Please, let me go, can i have my clothes back?"

Kirstin' smiled, eyes burning with the joy she had in playing with Sakeena. She raised her hand and gave a swift downward smack. "You're never getting your clothes back. in fact-" she wrapped her arms around Sakeena and curled her fingers into the cups of her brassier. "I want those tits.'

Sakeena looked up at the apartment outside and looked with wide eyes as she saw the three joggers stare straight at her, mouths agape as they saw her brassier get pulled down, breasts dropping free. "Fuck. Kirstin...they're watching us." her chin dipped down and her shoulders shrugged and her arms criss-crossed over her chest.

Kirstin's body froze, staring at the three tenants. they stepped off their treadmills and had their hands pressed against the glass, in awe. "Okay, let's head back inside." she tried to pull Sakeena in but in that moment, Kirstin felt like she was pulling a boulder, feet digging into the ground and she fought against Kirstin. "Goddammit Sakeena not now. We can't be seen!:

"What will you do about it?" she asked, head turning to the side as she gave Kirstin a wink.

While playing was one thing, secrecy was another and Sakeena came from a world where she should have known better than to play around. This was why in that moment Kirstin brow furrowed as she grabbed Sakeena's panties and jerked them as hard as she could before pulling them towards the window. "I'm not in the mood Sakeena, let's go!"

What was once a wide cotton bed under her labia turned into a tight rope that split up in between her labia. The tension pressed so hard into her clit that Sakeena was dizzy, eyes fluttering as the abrupt pain made her lower half numb. "FUCK! Oh Kirstin! Yes! that's it!" Sakeena spread her legs, planting her hands on the balcony. Kirstin was still pulling and she heard the sound of fabric ripping.

By now, Kirstin had pulled Sakeena's panties up to the center of her back, her frustration in Sakeena's disobedience giving her the adrenaline to pull harder, the leg holes stretched outward. "I said let's go!"

"Mmm you have to make me come first." Sakeena said,looking back at the apartment. The three tenants were in a huddle, all of them smiling at the naughty woman getting a deep wedgie. "I'm almost there baby please!"

As much as Kirstin wanted to leave, the sight of Sakeena's body bent forward, wide hips shaking at her as her improvised thong dug into her put a smile on Kirstin's face. She grabbed the back of the panties with both hands and pulled up, defiantly looking at the gawkers across the street. The leg holes to the panties widened and then the sound of cloth tearing grew louder, as if singing in tune with Sakeena's loud cries. It felt as if she was pushing her hips down, letting the panties dig deeper into her womanhood as Kirstin pulled.

It was when Sakeena's voice turned into a high pitched squeal and chanted, "Oh my goddess," that Kirstin's hands jerked backward as the panties finally snapped. Sakeena's voice cracked as the snap made her sex tremble, the sound of her last line of defense ripping off of her hips adding to the shame and humiliation of being watched from afar.

Kirstin looked down and saw Sakeena's plumps buttocks sticking up, showing off the rear of her red labia, puffed out as if angered by the abuse she'd inflicted. Pinched between Kirstins' thumb and forefinger was the feeling of wet, matted cotton. She looked and saw the panties, the strip below her pussy that attached to the leg holes was severed. She held it to her nose and inhaled, taking in the strong, hot, sweet odor of her lover's essence.

"Kirstin...I'm naked...I'm naked outside" Sakeena whimpered, folding her hands over her crotch. it was the perfect guise, acting ashamed and covering her privates while also massaging them, hands moving back and forth over her wet lips, each touch sending an ache between her legs. By now, Sakeena's core tingled, goosebumps forming along her back and her entire torso shivered. "Give me back my panties please."

"Uh, Sakeena, they're ripped." Kirstin said, holding them up for Sakeena to see. All she did to respond was lower her legs and stick out her ass, shaking her hips. With her face turned, Kirstin could see Sakeena's face, darker than the rest of her body as she embraced her embarrassment.

"No you don't' get it. GIVE me my panties back." Sakeena said. She reached around and gripped her rear cheeks, spreading them open to give Kirstin a glimpse at her tender sex, opening like a flower.

Kirstin looked at the panties in her hand and knelt down. "Sakeena, are you sure? Don't you want to go inside baby?" she touched the small of Sakeena's back and ran her fingers down. nails digging into the soft, tender flesh of her backside.

"Mmm Kirstin. I'm burning up, don't tease me like this." Sakeena said. She reached around and undid the clasp to her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders so she could press her forearm over them.

Kirstin took the panties and flattened them out over her index and middle finger, the sides dangling over her palm. She then curled them as she pressed the wet garment in between Sakeena's legs, gently running it along the outer folds of her labia. A gasp pierced the air as Sakeena reacted to the cold touch of the cotton.

Not only was Kirstin cruel enough to rip her clothes off, now she was teasing her with them, showing Sakeena how her body lost control. With legs wobbling, Sakeena looked up and noticed the three tenants were still watching, and now there was a fourth, an older woman standing next to them. "Oh my goddess, there's more people. Kirstin hurry."

On her knees, Kirstin was out of view and felt more comfortable taking her time, using the panties as a glove to satisfy Sakeena's sudden, voyeuristic desire. At first, Kirstin slid the panties further, up the front of Sakeena's vulva and massaging her clit, but then Sakeena spread her legs and backed her hips, allowing Kirstin's nose to be wedged in between her ass. "Stick them up my pussy."

The sudden shock of smelling Sakeena and the intimacy had Kirstin's own loins begin to stir, reminding her of past times she'd fucked Sakeena from behind. primed for sex, Kirstin was happy to oblige as she extended her finger and slowly began pushing the panties into Sakeena. Her pelvis trembled in Kirstin's hands, her warm ass pushing into Kirstin's face.

The wet touch of her panties slid up her womanhood, coiling against her swollen sex and touching the nerves inside in a way she'd never felt before. That she was bent over, breasts hanging low, completely naked outside had Sakeena imagine the loss of complete respect.

Sakeena had powers to defeat Kirstin, pin her to the ground and yet there she was, barely able to stand, body coated in sweat as she felt the panties expand inside her as Kirstin' pushed them further up, like a sex toy expanding, pushing her lips apart so that she would explode from within. She could feel a small strip of cloth hanging just outside, her pussy fully stuffed with the lace coiled snake inside of her.

With her eyes closed, Sakeena focused on the image of Melissa standing straight, stiff as a board as she denied being embarrassed. Her stubborn attempt to protect her dignity made things worse, her cartoonish panties and Ashley's teasing making her seem more human than she ever was.

It was the loving play that Ashley acted on by pinching her buttocks and teasing in front of everyone that made Sakeena envious. Through embarrassment you could still be loved by someone. Before she could be thankful for having that person in Kirstin, she felt something wet slither in between her rear cheeks.

"OH!" Sakeena's entire body froze, her belly jiggling as she lifted her torso. "Oh Kirstin! what are you-" the muffled chuckles of Kirstin were faint, but her tongue was loud enough as the hard tip circled in a clockwise motion inside Sakeena's anus. Right when she was adjusting to the wet touch in her most favorite areas to be pleased, she felt the wet panties inside her expand as Kirstin pulled them quickly.

Sakeena felt her sex contract, stretching against the force of her panties being pulled outside of her. Everything below her naval was numb. Her screams were so loud the four tenants across the street covered their mouths in shock. Sakeena's flesh went into spasms, buttocks and thighs shaking as the electric current traveled through her core.

In Kirstin's hands were Sakeena's knotted underwear, shining under the moonlight and dripping with Sakeena's essence. she collapsed to her knees, moans turning into soft cries as she lay back into Kirstin's arms. "Oh Kristin that was amazing baby."

"It was kind of hot.." Kirstin said, admiring Sakeena's body under the night sky. Kirstin knew Sakeena was the stronger of them, but to have her in her arms, cradled like a submissive pet, made Kirstin feel powerful as it was not her that was naked this time. "So, Melissa losing her pants really turns you on huh?"

Sakeena chuckled, sliding her legs up against her chest. "I like it when people in power lose it." she bit her lip and then turned around to look at Kirstin. "You ready for me to embarrass you?"

"Haha, real funny. I still have work to do though. But maybe when we get home okay?" Kirstin asked as she stood up. She was about to step back in the hotel room but then froze when her expected response to Sakeena was not heard. "Sakeena?"

Sakeena had rolled onto her hands and knees, eyes narrowed as she looked up at Kirstin. The smirk on Sakeena's face was not in ecstasy, but predatory, her back arched low as she sized Kirstin up.

"Babe...it was fun but we have to work okay?" Kirstin slowly backed towards the broken window.

"Give me your pants."

Kirstin shrieked, turning around and running back into the hotel room, her heart racing while feeling a pressure build in her lower belly as she anticipated feeling Sakeena's hands ripping her clothes off. It wasn't until this night that Kirstin was curious about harnessing the power of shame that she watched Sakeena experience that made Kirstin stop once she was inside, holding her arms up as she waited for Sakeena to take her.