Blood & Magic Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hunter was about to head to the second floor until she saw smoke emanating from the end of the hall. With her back against the wall, she slowly slid down the corridor, taking deep breaths as she readied herself. She heard people screaming and ducked behind an old desk.

"Fire! Everyone run!"

"Where's the exit!?"

"Oh my god! What happened to my clothes!?"

The Hunter waited until the commotion died down. She clutched the amber jewel choker to calm herself, ignoring the images of naked people running throughout the hospital. Whatever perverted spell they had succumbed to, the fire clearly snapped them out of it.

Once she was certain there were no more hostages, she continued moving down the hall, noting the room at the end that had smoke coming out. Once she was closer to the doors, she held her left hand out to push it open. Before she could, the monster on the other side burst out, landing on the Hunter's shoulders and knocking her on her back.

"Get the fuck off of me!" the Hunter dropped her stake as she fought to grab the creatures' wrists. Her eyes were white, and her fangs were bared as she screeched. She was naked, but she didn't seem to care. Her blonde hair swung wildly as she snapped her jaws at the Hunter's neck.

With both hands gripping the jaw of the beast, the Hunter pushed it back, keeping her own head turned to the side to avoid being scratched. The monster was fully primal, having lost all sense of cognition. The Hunter estimated she must be new. Once the monster tried to shift its weight forward, the Hunter drove her left foot into her stomach, throwing her over the Hunter's head and crashing into a stack of folded chairs.

Scrambling to her feet, the Hunter made a dash for the gymnasium doors. she was inches away when she felt two sharp daggers on her ass. "Motherfucker!" she turned around and saw the beasts' fangs latched onto her buttocks. the pain stung but was soon overwhelmed by a tingling feeling in the Hunter's thighs as the sensual Kiss tickled her nerves. She felt her womanhood heat up before feeling a wet sensation from within.

"No! don't you dare! the Hunter tried kicking the beast off but its teeth were sunk in. She screamed when its hands grabbed onto the sides of her suit to hold on. "Fuck it." she pulled the zipper of her catsuit down and shrugged it off, letting her double D sized breasts spill out. She took the top of her suit and threw it over the beasts' head finally forcing it to let go. she kicked it in the face and tried to run, nearly tripping once it grabbed onto the pant leg of her suit. By now it was bunched around her ankles. leaving her in nothing but a pair of pink boy-short briefs with the words "Bite Me" printed on the back.

"For the last time-" she raised her left leg to step out of her suit, "Fuck off!" she gave one final kick with her right, sliding out of her pantleg and leaving her fully undressed. the beast stumbled on its back and swung its arms to try and free itself from the catsuit.

Clad in white socks and her pink "Bite Me" panties, the Hunter backed away from the monster, scanning the ground for her stake. She gasped when she backed into something standing in the doorway.

"Having trouble?"

"That voice..." the hair on the back of The Hunter's neck stood up. Before she could turn, the back of her panties stretched up, pushing into her womanhood as Melissa used all of her undead strength to give her rival a wedgie so hard she was forced to stand on her tip-toes.

Blood covered Melissa's face and her clothes were torn at the sleeves and shoulder. Behind her was Amos, carrying the staked body of Micah over his shoulder. In his other hand was a skull with two fangs. Dominic clutched the open wound on his chest, clenching his jaw to fight back his own monster that told him to fight and flee.

"What are you doing here?"

The Hunter couldn't answer, she was dizzy from the pressure over her labia, cotton panties pushing into her clit and makes her see spots. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" she whimpered.

"Where is she?!" Melissa heard Sakeena shout.

"She's right here." she said watching as Kirstin tore through the remains of the catsuit.

"Thank goddess." Sakeena stood behind Melissa and recognized the Hunter whose eyes were rolled in the back of her head, "What is she doing here?"

"That's what I was about to find out. Looks like Kirstin gave her some trouble." Melissa pulled open the blood soaked tear in the back of The Hunter's panties before giving her a hard spank. She squealed, trying to reach behind and strike Melissa, only to tend to the pulsing sensation from her crotch as the cotton pressed harder into her, "Care to help me interrogate?"

Sakeena closed her eyes to channel her own supernatural strength and stepped in front of the hunter. "With pleasure.."

The Hunter watched as Sakeena grabbed the sides of her panties, "NO DON'T!" she whined before both Melissa and Sakeena lifted her off the ground by her panties. The waist band was up to her shoulders and she let out a loud cry, kicking her legs as she tried to swing her hands. tears fell down her cheeks as her face turned flush.

Melissa and Sakeena pulled as hard as they could until the seat of her panties started to tear. The Hunter made pouting noises until finally her panties ripped apart, sending her to land flat on her ass. she tended to her sore lips, while she rolled on the ground. "Motherfucker!"

"Now how did you find us?" Melissa asked.

The Hunter didn't answer, she was too busy cupping her pussy to stop the throbbing pain.

"Tha hell is she?" Amos asked, "And why is she nekkid?"

"Oh she's not naked yet." Melissa knelt down as the Hunter tried crawling on her hands and knees. "She's still got her fancy choker."

The Hunter felt cold, clammy hands brush along her spine. Hearing Melissa speak of her choker conjured up a second burst of energy. She squealed and kicked Melissa in the midsection, "NO! GET AWAY!"

Although undead, the force of the Hunter's kick was enough to push Melissa off balance. The Hunter almost slipped on her socks as she scrambled to her feet. Her breasts and ass jiggled as she ran. She wasn't as concerned about her modesty as she was with covering her Amber jewel. She grabbed a chair and threw it out a nearby window. As she climbed the window sill she shouted "This isn't over small tits! I will turn you to ash!"

"Oh you bitch!" Melissa's fangs were bared but Amos grabbed her by the shoulder, nearly pulling her to the ground. When she looked up, the Hunter was gone.

"We ain't got time for hunters." Amos.

"We need to get out of this blasted fire!" Dominic growled. He was not used to the pain that Amos' claws inflicted, it reminded him that death was possible even for a vampire.

"Kirstin calm down!" Sakeena grabbed Kirstin's wrists, rearing her head back to avoid being bitten. Being attacked hurt less than seeing her partner's fangs, her voice a deep guttural roar that even shook Sakeena. She tried to remain calm, but tears stung her eyes. Kirstin was gone. "Someone help me."

Melissa watched Kirstin succumb to the beast and through her growls, she could hear the crackled sound of a police radio outside. "The police are here Amos. What do you want us to do with her?"

Amos looked at Kirstin and then back at the fire that had risen to the ceiling in the gymnasium. Making a detective disappear from the public would be messy business. It would save him time to just pick her up and thrown her to the fire. But there was of course the risk that she would escape. He watched as both Melissa, Dominic, and Sakeena pinned her to the ground, comparing his first memory of her modestly covering herself with her feral state in which she had no concern that she was as naked as Eve. She almost sat up, breaking free from Melissa's grasp, forcing her to throw her entire weight onto Kirstin. She was strong, which meant fire might not be enough to make her disappear.

"Amos!" Dominic shouted

Amos set down the skull of Daniel Martin Jones and picked up the stake lying on the ground. He stood over Kirstin and without dropping Micah, he knelt down and drove it through Kirstin's heart. Blood spewed from her mouth onto Melissa before she froze with her back arched, her face maintaining a twisted snarl as her eyes stared at Sakeena.

Sakeena threw herself over Kirstin to kiss her on the forehead, allowing herself the moment to sob as she said goodbye. Melissa stood up and wiped the blood from her face, tensing her muscles to resist ingesting another vampire's blood. "What shall we do with her?"

"We take her with us.' Amos nodded to Dominic.

"Is that wise Sheriff?" Dominic waited for Sakeena to let go of Kirstin. She wiped the tears from her eyes and backed away, Dominic didn't even look at her as he knelt down to scoop Kirstin up, "She was embraced without permission and she's law enforcement."

"We'll let the Prince decide. It ain't good whether she's dead or undead, but fer now, we need to get outta here."

The coterie moved carefully out of the hospital, making sure to listen for any nearby officers. Little did they know, the Ann Arbor police were too busy trying to restrain their naked hostages who succumbed to their carnal appetites and tried to re-experience every fantasy they ever thought of, or repressed. The sirens were drowned out by the chorus of moans from people reaching out to be touched and the hospital was not the only thing that went up in flames that night.